So it looks like there's some idiots here who don't understand the differences between Christians...

So it looks like there's some idiots here who don't understand the differences between Christians, Mormons and Catholics. So I'm going to make a list here for all of you to understand that Mormons and Catholics aren't Christians. Which is why they're called Mormons or Catholics because it's a different religion. To put it simply…Christians worship Jesus. Catholics worship the Virgin Mary. Mormons worship Joseph Smith.

Religion -

Politics -

Gaming -

Comics -

Music -

Same delusional crap, same cause of psychosis.

Imageboard Culture -

Same fagging.

Also the equation is wrong. It's…

I'll bite.
Catholics, mormons and shit are Christians you mongoloid. You mistake Christianism with protestantism, which is another branch of christianism.

how new are you?

failure due to faggotry

Wrong. Catholics and Mormons aren't Christians. Which is why they're called Catholics and Mormons, instead of Christians. How dumb are you?

Like I said to the other user, how dumb are you? Just because you think 1+1 = 3, doesn't mean it's the correct answer. Everyone knows 1+1 = 2. You can't change the correct answer because it's inconvenient for you. It doesn't work that way, especially in the real world.

I assume you're speaking from experience due to your own faggotry and failure.

OP is always a faggot. Imageboards 101. Also,
nice b8 m80

If you don't speak the language chances are you're just LARPing. Also, Coptic Orthodox and Eastern Catholics are a thing

It's the faggot that doesn't understand what "denomination" means.

Christians ≠ Protestant. Now what, retard? No one is christian, not even you.

lol

Nah, you are the same guy posting because of the "SAGE! behind each post.

Only if OP worships Trump.

Protestant and Baptist are Christian denominations. Catholic and Mormon are not.

Therefore…
Mormons/Catholics ≠ Christians

You might have given me cancer with that one.

The protestant church broke away from the Catholic church due to the fact that it was steeped in idolatry and paganism. Catholics and Christians aren't anything near the same thing.

Pretty much this

more like because shekels. The Church doesn't need all that land/abbeys; break away and it's all yours :^)

LOL
The Catholic Church just letting people take their land? You must be retarded to believe something like that

verdict: 0/10
probable bot, rat, slug or grub.

are you actually retarded?

Yes

Thank you.

When a thread is universally saged, it simoly means your thread sucks. Your tinfoil hat can't trotect you from hurt feelings. That's just how Holla Forums works.

No, they're the same. That's your only flaw in this post.

What's a trotect?

Explain that to the dumbasses who voted for Trump out of fear for Hillary. They should have voted third party.

Hillary is just as bad as Trump. Didn't matter who won, the results are still the same. The illuminati puppets will still be in office.

God don't real

Sadly for you, God does exist.

Trump won and I'm glad he's making you fake comrades quiver in your expensive and undeserved bourgeouis shoes.

are you for real?

No he doesn't. God don't real.

You're a brainwashed puppet. I can see the strings attached to you. The Illuminati has you under their spell.

Illuminati does exist. You'd have to be an idiot not to see that.

God is real. Why do you think Atheists try so hard to convince people God isn't real? Because they know God exist. At least I don't try this hard to prove to children that Santa doesn't exist. Eventually they'll know Santa isn't real.

yeah? well I can see the strings attached to your mom

because she's so trashy she lets them sit above the waist of her jeans

Mom jokes? LOL Figures you can't come up with anything intelligent to say. Go back to dwelling in your parents basement. Oh wait, you're already there.

Doesn't matter, all Semitic religions are the same type of cancer. Also, I love watching protestants get their panties in a twist when I call Catholics and Mormons christian, so I'm gonna keep doing it.

You sound like the atheist I exposed as a pedophile last week. The way you typed that is similar to what he said to me a few weeks. You wouldn't happen to be from Ohio, would you?

I wasn't in that thread apparently since have no idea what you're talking about. I'm in Illinois m8.

*from

Well I knew it was one of the mid western states. Hmmmm…

Thinking Semitic religions are cancer isn't really that unusual of an opinion. No reason there can't be two of us.

True

And a tip of my fedora to you too.

Same butthurt fedora.

Mormons arent christians, they believe in something like the dragon ball z universe, but hentai.

The proper name for protestants is protestants.

Btw, stop your retardation please, catholics work in a pyramid like no other religion, not even muslims, protestants are a bunch of religions that are related sometimes.

Catholics:

Orthodox:

Like catholics, but not that talmudist friendly and more focused in Teotokos and without a pope.

Protestants:

You get a ton of flavors, its a name for a toon of small christian religions.

Anglicans

The church of the king of England because why not.

Mormons:

If you behave ok you will be upgraded and you and your waifu(s) will receive a planet to make white babies for eternity, then they will be sent to another planet and repeat for eternity.

Jew:

Already turned to christianism

Talmudism:

Butthurt jews that arent ok with being the same as others.

isn't Teotokos just the orthodox name for Mary?

People will be forced to use google and notice some differences.

God don't real

Dyspepsia did a call for volunteers some days ago.

No.

It's a title meaning Mother of God, by which she is most commonly addressed in prayers and the liturgy.

not quite. They've Patriarchs (head bishops) for each geographic region and to them the Pope (more intelligibly to them: The Patriarch of the West) is a patriarch who's overstepped the bounds of his authority and so fallen out of communion with the broader Church.

Maybe the Anglican "church" is more your speed ;)

I know, i was talking about how catholics have a pyramid system that is unique to any other religion.

Strictly speaking, the ancient Egyptian religion worked in a pyramid as well :P

More seriously:
this is not exactly true. It's not uncommon for proddies or even poorly catechized Catholics to vastly overestimate the authority of the Pope. All patriarchs are basically on an equal level with the Pope.

The Pope could not, for instance, fire the Patriarch of Moscow and appoint a new one (speaking hypothetically as though the schism were resolved). Neither can the Pope dictate Church doctrine, notwithstanding the copious misinformation about Papal Infallibility. Effectively, in speaking ex cathedra the Pope affirms as infallibly true a doctrine of faith or morals that the Church has always taught. He cannot invent new doctrine but only reaffirm and formally codify what the Church has always held as true.

Each patriarch stands atop the pyramid of their own patriarchate, with bishops, priests, etc. below them, but patriarchs are equal amongst themselves with the Pope being "first among equals," a largely honorary position.

Evolution don't real.

How can evolution real if reality don't real?

Reality real. Evolution don't real. God created reality.

If God created reality then God didn't real before creating reality because reality didn't real. Checkmake theists.

Wrong because God is the Alpha and the Omega. God has no beginning or end. God created reality just like he created life on Earth. Checkmate cuckoid atheist.

God don't real

you're an idiot

oh im sorry that i noticed the Democrats doing Neocon and Republican bidding… Clintonites are just a mirage, i already forgot about them

oh im sorry i noticed Catholics proclaiming they are the only one true Christian church must have been hallucinating

Wrong. Only idiots think something similar is the same thing. Someone could spit in your drink or add toilet water and call it "purified water" and you wouldn't know the difference because you're that damn gullible to think it looks and taste the same. I could cum in your burger and put boogers on it and call it "special sauce", you wouldn't be able to tell because it's mixed with ketchup and mustard. Point being that just because it's similar, doesn't mean it is the same.

nah m8. Catholics recognize the Eastern and Coptic Orthodox as having apostolic succession, valid sacraments, etc. Proddies whose "liturgy" consists of a bowl of crackers and some grape juice are another matter entirely. For a good while recently there was actually unofficial intercommunion between Catholics and Anglicans (before the Anglicans went full cuck)

OP is correct and all half-pagan Mary worshipers go buthurt over it

kek in the highest

I'm pretty sure the true Christians call themselves "Christians". Not Catholics.

Well, kekism isnt that big.

The primus inter pares thing never worked like egyptian royalty, thats a fact, maybe my simplistic tongue ruined the thread? dont know, but even egyptians deleted a pharaon trying to become monotheist.

"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."