youtube.com/channel/UCtKtmiQ2GlWlqPDzXwrR4NA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

WUZ'

Young Pharaoh Ph.D Ho Tep Studies

Hahaha, he actually fell for it.

we arent we have the blood of the one true god within us

YO BE SAYIN

Negros are so stupid that they eat this shit up like candy.

Varg's wife says the same thing.

That's why whites and asians have higher IQ and better emotional control than; Blacks who are basically retards.

YO BE SAYIN

I lost several IQ points just watching part of the vid.

"Our vibrations cause cancer in demelanized white bois"

afropilled as fuck tbh

Of course, white people are actually pleiadians

afropilled as fuck tbh

If he can successfully define both of those terms his entire argument falls apart. He can't be serious. But deep down inside I know he believes this.

jesus christ

Fuck is that how you spell it I never get it right

KANGZ

trolling Holla Forums is so easy these days even a nigger can do it. this nigger is too smart for his own good, tho'. the joke flew so far over the heads of its intended victims, it's the nog who looks dumb.
what does this imply?

I get he's a nigger with a useless "Ph.D" but this has got to stop sometime in the near future, how can anyone be this stupid?

he's joking, retard. or american education is joking. go figure.

AHAHAHA thanks for sharing OP

I think you might've missed a little something.

youtube.com/channel/UCtKtmiQ2GlWlqPDzXwrR4NA/videos

wew trips and a sum of 49, prime.
sadly, you missed the joke. it could have been sweet, but you just had to sperg.
you know you'll die with your mouth open, huh?

This coming from a creature who is no more intelligent than the average 12 year old?
Excuse me if I don't even bother to laugh.

Sheeeeeeeeeeet.

That bix nood looking nigga describing himself.

YO HOL UP HOL UP DNA BE RACEEEEEIST AND SHIEEEEEET

We're not. We got a few drops of Neanderthal blood in us. I think it's partly why we excel killing shitskins

So hol' up! (smacks lips) You waz sayin' (touches dick) dat crackas (eats chicken leg) ain't even (does brain surgery) humans? SHIEEEEEETTT!!

I tried watching but this nig is utterly retarded. Quit when his argument reduced to referencing Spiderman.

Do you think he believes what he's saying?

He's pretty much just saying words he thinks are scientific or spiritual and filling in the story in between smacking his lips.

dog blood? So is that why white 3DPD fuck dogs so much

94% of white people are born with tails?

98 percent of white people are born with tails.

Sure thing buddy what ever you say.

What a retard everyone know it's actually

98%

Fuck off you guys it's obviously 100% of Caucasian, I mean i sure wouldn't have a tail if not everyone with light skin had one.

Oh the ironing.

We've seen this from the liberals with cherry picking science and pushing social studies to produce "scientific" studies that favor their political opinion while disputing indisputable factual scientific knowledge.

You're really surprised that after over 70 years of complete debauchery of out scientific world that these sub 100 IQ idiots believe this?

Stupidity needs to be forcefully removed.