Is there a telltale sign to determine how many dicks a woman has taken similar to how you can estimate a tree's age...

Is there a telltale sign to determine how many dicks a woman has taken similar to how you can estimate a tree's age from the rings in the trunk?

Other urls found in this thread:

racequeen.ph
discord.gg/DVv6dnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck worng thread

The fact that you care at all shows you're beta as fuck and easily intimidated by other men whom you feel you cannot compete with in an open marked.

Yep, user is clearly a woman.

the cumstains on her bib

It's more of the case that I have the standards and self-appreciation to not marry sluts and whores. I hold myself to the same standards I hold onto others.

Fynny that you mention this. Everytinme a woman has sex it causes scarring, so you can actually tell by how many ridges you feel inside her vagina

no hymen = slut
hymen = potential wife material

You do realize that if your girlfriend didn't want to have sex beforw marriage, she's not going to want it after marriage either. Those statistics just show that horny people are harder to satisfy.

Neither do I.
You don't marry someone for sexual relief.

Do you live in a more conservative region? I would say +2 for each of your signifiers.

anything with tattooed, piercing, smoking. is definitely a signe of no hymen.
can't tell about the exact number of sexual partener, i would say anything above 5.
the thing with these girl is that they're not stable. and not trustable.

another sign is behavior, obviously a virgin girl will not feel comfortable with sexual discussions and won't be forward about it.

The whole number of sex partners thing is highly overrated.

I mean sure, if a woman literally doesn't know the actual number if people she's been with then that's a bit gross and probably an indicator of much baggage and many skeletons in the closet.

But take it from a pretty average guy who's had 5 serious relationships and whose opinion you're under no obligation to give a fuck about:

The true measure of a woman's worth is whether she'll stick by you when the shit has hit the fan in your life and you're at your weakest, a quivering blubbering emasculated mess.

We all have those moments, every one of us.

And the woman who isn't looking for the back door in those times, the one who offers comfort and solace, helps you back to your feet and cheers you on again, SHE'S the keeper.

Even worse

absolutelydegenerate.jiff

not all tattoos are equally slutty

op, if you can't ask the grill about this before you buy a ring, either you don't buy it or you don't ask. and if you think rings are expensive, try a divorce.
perso, i'd rather fuck an experienced and grateful milf than a frightened and entitled virgin like you or your frigid gf.
The choice is yours. Marry a plank or rdv with a writhing animal, whichever resembles you least.

supremegentlemen.jpg

no, u dumb fuck

well if you're good at reading people it's pretty easy. on the other hand, so what?

It's not an unreasonable sense of entitlement to want a virgin bride, it's the current culture that is cucked.

what the fuck is that video?

Sin.

why not ask?
the girls i'v asked were always pretty honest about it.
virgins or sluts.
maybe we're not aiming for the same age group.
but teens will tell you right away.

what have the chans come to?
where are we now if not dead, with a userbase harping for an imagined utopia from 540 years ago. kids like user make me wince.
>you will never revive an illusion

jews again, no doubt
smh
Get a pill or something from your doctor, user. It'll keep the longnoses at bay as long as you remember to take enough.

Not really, just a few decades ago before feminism really gained a foothold you had pretty good odds marrying a young woman that she would have a hymen.

hi Holla Forums

and how is a sexually inexperienced and inept young wife preferable to fucking your divorced neighbor? I just can't see it.

if she is any good doing anything sexual then she had more than you want… But then again you should just grow up and start seeing women for the meatsocket they are

hi, amoeba
how was the jewish holiday for you? i know how difficult it can be to get kosher lube at this time of year, but the great orange kike will change all that.
visit racequeen.ph for details of a new type of pork-free pigfat, extracted from vulnerable invalids with the patented watkinssmalltalk.

everybody's a Jew
t. d&c shitposter

Maybe if you weren't a degenerate that care about more than sexual relief you would.

I'd be a normie if Holla Forums hadn't ruined me in middle school. I refuse to touch sluts. My current girlfriend is 16 and hardcore catholic, she only gets naked for me because she feels like we're essentially married already, no penetration though. Before me, there was only one guy she considered ever even trying to have a relationship with. He was too big a cuck to do anything when I swooped in and took her. Why would I waste my fluids on a roastie who whores herself out to find the perfect child-support provider, when I can pluck a pure, unadulterated gem from the fold, keep her from becoming a whore, and mold her into wife material while she's still malleable in place of cultural bullshit that'll make her a whore. Why buy a beater Toyota at the end of it's rope when, with a little patience and investment, you can pull a Maserati with little more effort? All you have to do is not be a creepy fuck and find a girl not already brainwashed. Then you don't have to compete with all the sleazy used car salesmen.

Fucking casual…

Also, inb4 pedo, as long as you're under 21 the age of consent is 16 in my state. Parents can still cause problems if they don't like you, but lucky for me, her parents love me….

Jesus fucking Christ, the chans have fallen to the shits we used to pick on for fun in school.

You're a fucking weirdo dude, hope your balls drop someday and you get off of this bizarre kick you're on.

Also are you a fucking virgin or some shit too? You seem to actually be afraid of sex

there are STDs and children that aren't ours, but no there isn't anyway to tell.

it isn't really an intimidate thing, it is more of she is a whore then, and she'll be a whore now.

It is from sausage party. All the characters have an orgy at the movie
and some fag thought that cartoon food fucking is sin, because that sounds like something god would care about.

Take whatever answer she gives x10 minimum. If zero, and positive she is not lying, then there is a 10% chance she is insane, and 50% chance she is still lying.

fuck off roastie

elf

Aww you're adorable when you're mad LOL beta pussy.

Your oh-so-pure virginal wife is going to be fucking the Ecuadorian pool boy while you're getting bullied in an office job by people like me. Then you'll come home and she'll ask you to buy her dinner while his cum leaks out of her.

It'll be hilarious because you'll totally be in denial about it, but everyone else will know.

Become a real man and get over your moralfagging fucking looser.

your projecting your fantasies mate

Seen it happen over and over to people like you man. It's pretty damn common in the real world.

You want some actual advice, don't get all weird and moral about sex. Find someone who actually makes you happy. It might not last forever, but you'll enjoy it while it does.

Until that time you find someone genuinely awesome, go get laid. If you're not a complete wreck of a man it's not exactly hard.

If you keep on this crap, you're totally going to end up like the above story. As I said, I've seen it before, especially to little small town shits who come to the city with heads full of fucked up moralfag wiring about what "life's supposed to be like". Drop it, and just win instead.

I'm not afraid of it, I just don't want to stick my dick in a used up whore, and the girl I've got wants to wait till she's married. Why fuck up something otherwise perfect? She still sucks me off, she still strips for me, she keeps me satisfied enough, and I have her trained and loyal like a proper woman. Just because you're too weak to conceive of a relationship built up to last doesn't mean it's not better than endless, empty sex with disposable human fleshlights.

Also, , are you fucking serious with that shit? How new are you? The chans have always been social outcasts, what the fuck are you on about? I'm assuming you're a used up, middle aged hag with meat curtains down to your fucking knees, a gut droopy enough to match, and hair bluer than a 19 year old wal-mart greeter. Just because you can't even get a fat nerd to fuck you anymore with a dildo lashed to the end of a 10-foot pole like a spear doesn't mean I'm all that weird. I just know what I'm doing and how to keep a woman. Go back to fucking the milkman or whatever the fuck degenerate desperate housewives do and get off the internet.

agexsexappeal divided by close relatives.

ie; Do they have a bageena? Then they've taken dicks. Male relatives lesson the gays but not the bad boys, age increased as does sex appeal

Jokes on you I'm Gay

WTF I'm gay now

How can you tell if a girl has an untorn hymen?

check their hymen

This fucking guy gets it, probably because he isn't a beta faggot like you stormcucks.

I have dated several virgins who had no previous partners, and every single time they turned into raging sluts looking to get on any dick they could. But the sluttiest women I ever met in my life? Christian youth groups. One of my gfs liked to have threesomes with chicks and that's where we'd go fishing to find them. I've had less success with drunk chicks.

You kissless virgins will never be able to trust your ignorant christian closetsluts: you will forever wonder if they crave the dick. I know this because more than one "virgin" with a promise ring got on my dick. Enjoy getting cucked christfags.

“A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt

This guy!

I promise you with 100% certainty she is fucking around behind your back, user. Your naivete is bewildering.

Thanks, God

Seriously, this guy is in such denial it's absolutely hilarious.

How about you show us a pic of this "rare virginal flower" eh looser? We'll tell you all the sick shit she's done because you're too moralfaggy to give her your cock

Alright, keep denying it. Good luck with that, have fun, and when you find out? In the back of your mind you'll hear a little voice.

"Oh fuck, they were right."

Cheating is typically an IQ thing. Many couples marry knowing they both have had dozens of sex partners. They put that aside once they are certain the other has an adult understanding of infidelity.

That is one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen. I almost watched it with my grandmother, I am glad I did not.
Why was this movie made?

Is it not better 2gottagofast? I.e, dump within a week or two.
There are several important things, this being only one of them, unless you cannot fulfill the marriage contract.

Denomination?
From my experience, Christian females are more likely to wait. The only problem many might face if self-fondling, but overall, they should make for good wives, for Christian men.

I hate those types of rules. I am not a middle aged or elderly man, but it sounds like something to push highschool puppy-love.
Why have you not married her? They allow them to screw around, but not tie the knot?
The girl being swept will be a good lesson for him. Did you say anything to him?

I think so too. The girl OP is interested in is 16.

here is the girl you fucked.

High School

If you're still in high school, then there are three or four types of girls in your peer group:
- there are a few virgins. They haven't had sex for various reasons and at this age it's not a big deal.
- the majority have had sex with one or two people. Many were pressured into giving it up for the popular guy. Others have had a boyfriend.
- a sizable minority have had sex with 3-5 guys. They might have just gone through a few boyfriends.
- there are sluts, who have had more than five partners. In a small community like a high school, you already know who they are.

College

If you're in college, then there are
- there are almost no virgins. Any girls who are still virgins are either so hideous that you don't care, or are religious (which you may not want to deal with).
- "good girls" at this stage have had a number of partners equal to the number of boyfriends they've had. It's at least two. It can be as high as five.
- slightly less-good girls are identical to the previous group, but they've also slept with guys that they hoped would be boyfriends. Between 3 and 10.
- "normal" college girls (a slim majority) are on the party scene. The rate at which they rack up numbers varies tremendously. On the low side, it's three or four a year, and may be punctuated by long-term relationships. So, after four years the number is perhaps 12 (plus 2 or 3 for high school). The average average rate is more like once a month though, so it can be north of 40 by the end of college.
- there are about as many sluts in college as the "normal" group. They can do a new guy per week on average (they might have a few weeks of a dry spell, but then they get two in one night, or four in a week).

One of the false rape accusations that made the news was by a girl who texted her girlfriend saying she'd "made a mistake" (fucking the first guy while he was blacked out) - she then later texted another guy and invited him over to fuck her too. So, right there is a typical college girl fucking two guys in one night.

Post-College

Here's what the rest of your life will be like:
- Every adult woman who isn't damaged in some way has sex about once a week. Single women have fuck buddies. Seriously, I'm not even kidding. They will go out on dates and let guys buy them dinner, and think, "nah I don't like him" and leave the restaurant and go fuck a friend.

Depending on the woman, they're fucking a different guy between once a month and once a week on average if they're single.

So the answer to your question is, you about past boyfriends. If she's had a lot of boyfriends, that's actually a lower number girl. Because basically every month (for a girl girl) or every week (for a normal girl) that she's single, she's fucking someone.

oh shit, I forgot to add: this only counts penis-in-vagina sex.

A normal post-college girl who is still hitting the club scene is getting fucked whenever she gets horny, which is about once a week. However, on top of those numbers, she also sometimes blows a guy in a club or in his car. She does this for various reasons - maybe she wants him to like her. Maybe she just wants to get him off so that he leaves her alone.

But the key here is, these dicks do not count in her mind toward her number.

TLDR: most women are filthy vapid whores.

You're beyond retarded, user. I'm just going to recap because what your girl is, is the most disgusting, despicable form of whore there is. She puts a dick in her mouth, drains out the jizz and then calls herself pure.

The dictionary defines a virgin as "one who is pure and untouched" or "one who has not had sexual intercourse."

"AHA!" you say "Oral SEX somehow isn't SEX and doesn't count as sexual intercourse!!!" but again you'd be wrong, as the definition of *that* is: "Sexual contact between the male and female genitals or sexual contact between one set of genitals and any other part of another person's body."

If you pay a woman for coitus or a blowjob, does one make her any less of a prostitute?

Are faggots who suck eachother off by the dozens virginal and pure because their distaste for pussy means they'll never penetrate one?

You can get STDs from doing it, every other emotional and social consequence still occurs from it and the same intimacy is reached.

So a girl's a virgin if she didn't enjoy getting fucked? That's a lot of unsatisfied virgins out there, idiot.

Fuck you, men aren't born with hymens retard. And women's are broken riding bikes, masturbating, riding a horse, using a tampon, doing gymnastics, and a dozen other ways. On top of that, if that were the method of measurement a girl could get gangbanged by forty Japanese businessmen with 2 inch penises too small to even poke the hymen, get pregnant by one of the 40 loads she took, and by your measure, remain a pure innocent virgin.

A virgin is always preferable, but I would much rather fuck a girl who slept with a normal amount of dudes and acknowledges she did than a girl who has taken loads of jizz to her face or throat and can tell you what it tastes like, but claims she's pure and waiting for marriage. That's an immature cunt who will be as detached from reality and deflective of responsibility in other areas as well. If she says it doesn't count as sex she'll tell herself it doesn't count as cheating either. And if she blows some other guy because she's mad at you and you kiss her without knowing that's what you're tasting, all the better.

I'm not op with the 16 Y.O. gf

I know for a fact she's a virgin, she doesn't get out enough to be able to fuck around, and even if she did we typically stay in contact at least every couple hours because we just like each other's companionship. She's a freak for me, but she's got fucked up hormone production and rarely gets horny without getting a jumpstart from me. Doesn't have much negative impact though, less periods and general bitchiness when mad I've noticed. And no, not a man, different hormones. I'm not even sure she produces much of the female testosterone equivalent.

And I'm defining virgin insofar as it applies to us. Before me, she'd only ever seen drawings of dicks and maybe a few pictures in sex ed. Anything sexual she's done has been with me, I keep close enough tabs. I could give a shit about her hymen, I broke it fingering her a few months ago. The only reason we aren't married is we don't feel like jumping through all the legal hoops for underage marriage. No penetration is just a way for her to preserve something if shit were to go south and I dumped her, which I don't see happening. We keep tabs on each other, and we talk when shit gets rough. We like the connection, and she's even comfortable with me holding the leash. She doesn't even masturbate without asking my permission to cum. She knows if I ever found her doing anything sexual with another guy while we're still together, there'd be a murder-suicide situation going down. We've had all these discussions. Don't be a fucking cuck, own your woman and don't settle for an ex-cum-recepticle from another man if you can help it.

Unless you want to end up like trying to find pictures of women with vaginas not yet wide enough to park long-haul trucks inside to write cuck fanfiction over to compensate for the fact that not even prostitutes will touch them after their fucking genital warts got so big and malformed that their pustule covered junk resembled more the elephant man than any known mammalian sex organ. Which is what happens when you're the kind of person who browses Holla Forums and fuck anything that comes your way.

No

Clarification, OP is one guy, 16 y.o. gf guy is another

Source: Your Imagination

Yes. After turning to age 12 the average estimate rises by 20 dicks a year, the error rate is up to -120 to age 17 and then by the time a girl turns age 18 the number of dicks she has already taken is minimum 2 dicks + up to 20 dicks a year since she turned 12
if she is single you can bet the number is in double digits by age 18 and in triple digits by age 20
the ones that are 1 dick or less by age 21 are a combination of masculine/ugly and extremely obese

very true

look at her vagina and ask her about it

Half the woman's age +7 if she's got kids.

A quarter of her age x3 if she hasn't.

0 if religious fundamentalist qt.

There is no scientific consensus on how to tell for niggers.

For a foolproof method with all 3DPDs, the recommended technique is to completely skin the woman, stitch the skin together to form a large bag with an opening at one end. The number of pints the skin bag can hold before bursting is equal to the number of dicks she's taken + or - 1.5 dicks.
duh

What is with your pathetic queers and your obsession with whether or not a girl is a virgin.

Clearly you are still a child, because in the real world, you want to date a chick who's had a few sexual partners. Otherwise you have to train her how to do shit.

If you date a girl over 20 who hasn't had sex, run the other fucking way. There is a reason people are virgins in their 20, and that's because they are fucked in the head.

Fuck! You losers just need to get laid and stop crying into your jizz-soaked pillow about all the people who are actually fucking.

Topkek, faggot.

You are officially the lamest person here.

This is as close to a realistic and non-autistic summary this thread will receive.

thank you, sir. It came from about 4 decades of life experience. I've dated so many women who seemed really nice, and then occasionally they'd reveal things about their past and I used to be shocked. I've also listened to them talking about their friends. Their friends are always whores - but they can't see the same in themselves.

And best of all, I've fucked women really well, then refused to commit to them. Told them I just wanted to be friends. And with that, I found myself in the best possible position - *I* got to be the fuck buddy. And I got to see posting selfies on boats and showing off gifts they received, and then I'd get a text like, "what are you doing?" and I'd know they wanted to fuck. They'd let man after man spend time and money on them, then they'd come to me for sex.

…and I'm not even bragging. This was luck on my part. I stumbled into it late in life and kicked myself for not realizing it sooner. And I don't hate women for it either. It's just the way the world is.

free cp in this discord server, get in here boys before they close it down

discord.gg/DVv6dnc

You are a realistic adult, and everyone else in this thread is 15 and butthurt about Kelly from math class doesn't say "hi" back.

fuck you retard. some people are virgins in their 20's because they don't want to be a whoreish sellout

aint clickin that shit

Those people are called "Fucking Losers"

But no, no - I'm sure its your choice. It certainly isn't that your an enormous betafag who is unfuckable. You chose this, so you're enlightened and empowered.

100% medically accurate

Hey look. It's a virgin…

that's bullshit
I saw someone young IRL with a "roastie" pussy and it's hot, only looks bad on computer screen, u autism

user, the biggest slut I have ever fucked had a pussy that looked almost like the first one in that image. I mean that bitch fucked everyone. Here take a look.

what a fine specimen
i would like to inseminate her with my Turkish genes

Lol keep trying to justify the pathetic uggos you've knocked up faggot, not everyone craves sexual gratification foremost. Some people have actual goals and basic standards.

TURKROACH GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trust ur instincts

Go home Cenk

user pls

Wait, are you implying he isn't the father of Prometheus Maximus?

yes.

and also the other one.

he probably named it 'taco supreme' or some shit.

You're killing me with this shit.

Really. Topkek, you loser.

Mud people logic.

female and slut detected
go home, stacy
no one wants to fuck your stretched pussy

Nice.

Why would you buy a new pair of socks when you can have my old pair? My roommates and I had a communal sock draw so it's probably been worn by all 4 of us quite a few times, but it's been washed. There is no more sweat inside it. Infact this sock is better than a new sock because it's already has a loose ankle band so you can put your foot in easier and the heel is worn in so it's more comfortable to walk with. What you really don't want it? Fine, you're just some loser that has never even worn socks before. Only alpha men can wear this pair of socks anyways, betas like you want new socks because you know you don't even know how to wear socks!

You're a faggot

You're an idiot.

fag

that's a cute cat tho

alibaaba isgay

What? You don't want to wear used socks? You act as if mines have fungus, and even if it did, that does not mean it's not perfectly acceptable. My friend's socks have fungus, and her bf loves it. You must be a sore loser who can't find socks, who wishes they can have socks like me because I have value. =) harharhar!

You're right I'm just a beta who is upset because I keep looking for new socks but yet the majority of socks in the west have already been used. Maybe I should give up my dumb search and just re-use someone else's socks, that would make a true alpha, not going out and spending the time to find a pair of new socks.

If they don't cry when you put it in then they're too used to dick.

Oh man, you are fucking funny. You put sex on the pedestal like is some huge thing. Sex isn't a big deal, its fun and feels awesome, but its not something you need to wait for.

In fact, once you do have it (or if, you betafag) you will ask why you waited so long. Pretty soon you'll be in the dirt, just like every other motherfucker in this world. Get the good things out of life while you can.

But truly, I am happy to hear you have a girl who feels the same way about sex. I'm glad you two autists found each other and can wring you hands discussing your bronze-age view of sex together. I hope you two repeat the phase "muh dick" to each other, because its meaningless of everyone else.

But hey, whatever man - its your life.

I hope you're wrong because I hate women.

I'm in no rush to go fuck some slut, risking STDs just to feel the same sensation I can feel from fapping. Sex without true love is pointless unless you think conquering some whore is something worth bragging about.

Why stop at the law? The younger the girl the better the feeling for you. Why not just do everything that is fun or feels awesome? Serial killers have been imprisoned for just doing something that's fun and feels awesome to them, that's so fucked up.
Good things like whores? Good things like meaningless sex? Yeah I'd rather wait for a women that I love to have sex so it is actually something good, instead of just something I do to make my penis feel good.
**Also

This is what dumb virgins actually believe.

Maximum autism. Good job.

I'm just doing my job

lol I'm fucking tired, I thought it was the same douche for some reason

geez chill

kek

There are many.

I was a virgin recently too!

You can look at the reaction to men.
A Virgin woman feels shy and gets ruborized
when a man gets close to her.
A whore doesn't feel anything.

>communists and fascists

Labia color, too damn dark = lots of miles of dick(s).

There are other chances its dark because she's into sports, like really into sports. But that won't make her labia hanging like mud flaps.

source: I dated my highschool love and we've been together 10 years, every passing time i pounded her, the labia grows darker and loosened.