Best of the Worst with the worst of RLM

AIDSMoby, Beardfat, RedditRich and the poor little white boy Jay.

I tried giving these fags a chance again, but that starship troopers video made me realize how big a cuck these faggots are. Rich should have his own show where he tries to be objective and delivers puns, the rest of these faggots are insufferable.

Hey guys

AIDS XD

Come on, don't you want to taste a pozzload from Mike "My Wife Belongs to Mombasa" Stoklasa?

If anything, he's the one tasting the poz these days. Call me when Rich Evans Media is a reality, until then I want nothing to do with this cuck squad. Golden Don winning is the best thing to happen to this world, traitors and communists have all too willingly earned themselves a spot on the list.

She's his ex. Dude is rolling in shekels and still can't keep a 4/10 hambeast

Do you ever sleep? Are there multiple of you guys or is it just one superbly dedicated autist that does nothing but refresh Holla Forums constantly?

Somebody was saying RLM was making a movie where a girl has interracial sex and she refused so they had to change the script and replace the actress, can anyone give more details on that?

Maybe a mix of both.

Yeah that was Space Cop.

What's it about? Other than the wikipedia "future cop meets past cop in present day to kill aliens".

It couldn't just be that most of this board is sick of their cucky antics. They sold out to disney and now their schtick is being done by more critical and objective reviewers with a penchant for dank memes like E;R and ThatAnimeSnob.

Fun fact: it's the board vol.
Additional fun fact: the board vol is also the one who made the thread.

NO MIKE, NO LIKE

Is that confirmed? Jessi dumped him because she refused to fuck niggers for Plinkett?

Sounds like bullshit, provide some screencaps or source at least.

You do know actors don't actually have sex in the sex scenes, right, user?

That photoshop looks too realistic

I agree with these trips.

thanks

It's not photoshop, fag

In all seriousness, why is this beardfaggot still allowed on the show? He just straight up seems offended by almost all the jokes being made and is never funny himself. He's like a fan who won a competition to go onto the show and keeps getting invited. Even AIDSMoby is less cancerous than him, and AIDSMoby is Reddit-incarnate.

In all seriousness why do you watch videos of untalented and ugly cucks giving their opinions on movies that will outlive all their shitty commentaries?

because its comfy

the eternal buzzword crutch of the Holla Forumsedditor with shit taste

oy vey, i've been found out!

Mike wasn't in the episode and his picture has been removed from the Youtube profile pic.

Did he get fired from his own show?

Most likely:

Maybe he was found guilty of punching niggers during the Milwaukee riots.

actually its weird pic related is their new channel description, used to be a little description of how Mike started the company. Did Mike get cucked out of his own company? I mean yeah meme magic and all but seriously, is Mike a big enough cuck to fuck up the only thing of value he had?

I'm looking into it now and the only RedLetterMedia social media page that even mentions Mike is their subreddit, which they don't directly control. Every other page has the same stock description. The old logo can only be found on Mikes Twitter which he hasn't used in years.

He knows he sold out, I wonder if the last few months he's cashed in as much as possible and is jumping ship. He can't make movies, in the modern review game he's beaten by younger, more knowledgeable guys, and he still retains enough of an ethical sense to realize what he did with the Force Awakens review was wrong. We might get to witness Mike Stoklasa snap and light up a special release of The Last Jedi that RLM inevitably will be invited to by Disney, finally claiming his title of "Third Reich Mike", killing as many Disney lawyers as possible and fully actualizing into the Mr. Plinkett persona he's hidden behind for so long.

I think Rich and Jackstein are the only two to actually *have* gf's. Jack's married and Rich has that fat bitch that's in the pre rec streams, Karen. The rest of them are permavirgins, 99.9 percent chance.

I"M DYING LAUREN

seriously though they did seem over enthused in this video, like they were trying to cover something up Stepford style.

and why had Jack been drinking so early in the morning?

Because not-his-president won.

The fact that they didn't even mention the book made me suspect that it was actually good and I went and found myself a copy of it.

RLM is The Simpsons of internet film reviewers, in their prime they were amazing but now its gotten old and its just sad.

That's pretty accurate. They had their prime and got huge enough to be able to go down the trashcans deep end and still have a large enough demographic of fanboys who would follow them all the way to the depths of it without question.

Yeah, considering how important most americans find (non zog) military service to be, I am always amazed that central idea that serving is what grants citizenship to be the books' most important point. Especially since every critic who talks about the movie fail to mention this. I have since believe that both service or landownership should be the only way one can be a citizen.

What do you mean? To whom? The jews in hollywood and bigger movie companies?

Remember that one streamer lol cow during tomba 2. Essentially just that

One at a time

You will go to the camps for insulting der alkoholische kinokritiker.

I feel Best of the Worst is getting a bit dull, too much generic 80's stuff.

RIP Kike Cucklasa