==HILLARY GIVES "VOLUNTARY SECURITY INTERVIEW" FOR 3 1/2 HOURS WITH FBI==

HILLARY GIVES "VOLUNTARY SECURITY INTERVIEW" FOR 3 1/2 HOURS WITH FBI

Shillary was grilled over her emails by the FBI today and now she's trying to spin it. Could this be the beginning of the end for Crooked Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160702191206/http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-voluntary-interview-fbi-emails-campaign/story?id=40301595
washingtonpost.com/politics/how-everyone-looks-bad-because-bill-clinton-met-with-loretta-lynch/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749350193095667713
archive.is/WOgfD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link, OP is fag. Also check 'em.

web.archive.org/web/20160702191206/http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-voluntary-interview-fbi-emails-campaign/story?id=40301595

If the FBI indicts her, it'd be nice if it were at a time where the dems don't have enough time to bring in another candidate.

good to see that she was dragged in. of course she'll lie, here's to hoping rogue elements in the (((FBI))) are setting her up because they know she'll lie.

I think the real beauty of this is that Hillary—being the delusional narcissist that she is—likely has no idea that lying to the FBI during an interview is in-and-of-itself grounds for conviction. There are numerous examples of people getting sent to jail by the FBI not for the crimes they were being investigated for but instead for how they conducted themselves during the process.

Even Bill Clinton's 30 minute visit with Loretta Lynch is being described as "soft intimidation." A prosecutor who could reasonably make that case could have Bill convicted with obstruction of justice.

I wonder how they'll spin it. Or if they'll hide it before the week comes around.

Might be what they are going for, wait until october or so and just slam her. It'd be impossible for dems to recover from that.

Checked.

Even if they do indict her, they'll probably pull out ol' Uncle Biden as their candidate.

man at this point i think the "rogue" elements of the fbi are the people who don't want her in a noose

they're pretty fucking mad right now

One month before the election, with no real platform? Trump will be running practically unopposed then.

Just like Hillary

An indictment is starting to seem inevitable. If the dems don't want to hand Trump a victory (and possibly a 1984 style electoral landslide) they have to get Hildog out of the picture and pick some else ASAP.

Do they go with Bernie (with the caveat that he only will stay for one term)? I don't think he's very well liked in the corridors of power but they may have to bite that bullet.

Could they get Uncle Joe with Chief Wahoo Warren as his running mate get shoehorned in somehow to run for Obongo's 3rd term, even though neither has received a single vote in the primaries? This is what the establishment probably wants.

Does this happen before or after the convention (July 25-28)?

Who gives a shit.
A criminal can't run for president.

LURK MOAR

Its a big setup.The Clintions are playing the Right for fools again with the same playbook they ran in the 90's.

They pulled this SAME EXACT thing with the Monica testimony. "An anonymous source" leaked info that Bill flipped the fuck out when he was questioned about the lying and Monica L.
The MSM hyped the shit for a week. The republicans got all HYPED.

And then when the video actually came out it was completely nothing. Bill looked like a saint. The narrative got spun around and shifted to the republicans and Ken Starr's which hunt. Clintion's dindu nothin

This will all get wrapped up quickly and in a month or 2 anyone who brings it up will be jumped on for rehashing old news that didn't go anywhere.

Eugene Debs and Lyndon LaRouche ran for president while in prison.
Doesn't say anything about having a clean record.

Beginning of the end? No. The law exists for us to follow, not her. Nothing will happen to her so long as those in positions of power protect her, whether for money, position, or because she has dirt on them/they're involved. She'll continue to do whatever she wants, and if the propagandist tool known as the mainstream media doesn't report on it, the populace won't give a shit either. Literally no one is going to give a shit, from the top all the way down to the bottom. That is, unless some seats of power change over to people with clean hands willing to bring justice. Trump may be in that position, but I don't know. He's never been a politician, but he has had decades of interactions with politicians. So who knows how clean his hands are. He'll protect himself before going after her if she, or someone else, has something on him.

She'll die of this mysterious sickness we've been hearing about across the web (coughing fits and whatnot) before they bring her to justice. She's too big to silence. They'd have to kill her.

Maybe they're making some kind of a deal, Obama gives them the green light to indict, in exchange the FBI does it early enough for the DNC to run a replacement candidate. Hell, Obama might want her to get indicted so that they can run Biden. A Biden/Sanders ticket might have a shot against Trump, but probably not.

You're right, but some federal crimes carry a penalty of not being elegible for office.

You think the SJWs won't revolt against having another "white male" as democratic presidential nominee?

If anyone read the FBI cuckchan thread last night it seems like this Hillary/CF tumor has metastasized into the highest tiers of government. They need someone as high profile as Hilldog to fall on the sword so there won't be a constitutional crisis. She won't go without a fight and it will be glorious to watch.

What a time to be alive!

That'd be great if it happened. That would be a swift blow to the entire Marxist culture in this nation, not just the Democrat party, what with her being the Left's favorite vagina. There's no way we lose the cultural shift if that happened.

nothing is going to happen and hillary is going to win the election

i don't know why anyone thinks differently

Obama would want her permanently silenced over an indictment. He'll order a hit, push some sort of bullshit about it being extreme right, and enact martial law to hold on to power as long as possible.

When she goes down it'll be for the emails. Too many powerful people are implicated with the CF for that to be brought to light.

By go down I mean retire quietly to Chappaqua of course with 0 jail time.

I told you intl: You need to learn punctuation and such if you want to be taken seriously.

This low-effort bait posting is too obviously you.

#HillaryForPrison2016

Nice dubs.

"Trump’s campaign advisers long have seen the investigation as a win-win politically: Either Clinton is indicted and a major political crisis occurs for the Democrats or, if there is no case brought, the whole exercise was a whitewash. He can argue it round or square. If there is to be no charge against Clinton, Trump will point to the Lynch-Clinton meeting to question the integrity of the Justice Department’s decision. He has been handed a gift, and the Republican base is likely to respond with even greater indignation if no penalty is sought."

washingtonpost.com/politics/how-everyone-looks-bad-because-bill-clinton-met-with-loretta-lynch/

Chances are good it will be candidate Sanders, not Clinton.

smh tbh fam

If they don't we will make sure they do :^)

You seem to forget what year it is. If they don't throw her in prison and the FBI releases its full report to whistle blow there will be widespread dissent on the streets.

Well, death penalty would be quite the punishment.

Pieces of shit

SJWs are the minority of minorities, you know this. Stop giving them actual value.

Really?

I think this will only lose dem support for Shillary, showing how "privileged" and corrupt get away with anything.

I haven't seen any sources, but I don't doubt the Emperor gets his news before I do

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749350193095667713

archive.is/WOgfD

You must be new to American politics.

oops
Any federal agents monitoring this thread:

For one thing, I'm sure you have far more important things to do/monitor, like the whole of the middle east. For another, it would be administered purely by that illness the demon Shillary has.

This is the first real "connected" US election when it comes to individuals, getting info and social media reach, I think it's not at all the same old same old any more.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

If this is true, prepare for a total shitstorm.

Look at what good that "connection" is doing for everyone who isn't here. You have people who will bash trump solely because "he said racist thing" but they wont be able to tell you specifically what he said. The internet has only made ignorance worse the average American, not better, since it requires a certain active participation to actually get to the truth and not just the "upboated" MSM articles telling you how you should feel. The technology has changed but the voters are just as lazy and uninterested as ever barring the people Trump has galvanized but none of them would ever have voted for Hillary anyway.

I'd argue otherwise. The overton window has changed enough that people around the world who wouldn't have openly supported anything right, traditionalist, conservative etc. are now doing so, face and name.

We weren't talking about "people around the world" though. You said you believed Hillary would lose support for having the charges dropped but I disagreed The people that would vote for her wouldn't want those charges filed in the first place, stands to reason they wouldn't mind seeing them dropped. Don't know where you're trying to go with this now.

Bill Clinton was under federal investigation for campaign funding from China when he became President.

You do know there is a difference between being under investigation and being convicted right?

No goy, "voluntary security interview" under 8 lbs of lawyer paperwork. She isn't stupid.

Hillary hasn't been indicted yet, let alone convicted. There's still a good chance, but she's not there.

And it won't work because it is based on 90's news and this time there are an army of Drudges.

Stop reading tweets from pic related. Joe Sixpack is pissed off.

Nigger I work in a restaurant surrounded by people under 26.

Get out more then. Those faggots don't vote anyway.