Question: why haven't anyone killed the pope yet?

Question: why haven't anyone killed the pope yet?

It would be so simple.

Besides all the backslash of the ((media)) it would serve to wake and readpill a lot more people. A fucking mudslim killed the pope.

If the person survives he also must say it all was for mudslims glory and it's time to kebabs react to the racists in europe etc, etc. Just fucking ignite this thing already before they have more force than yourselves.

Why it doesn't happen? Where are the fervorous catholics with balls? None left?
You have a fucking traitor as pope, act to defend your faith.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to convert youtube into webm
youtube.com/user/mhfm1
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Problem solved.

poor naive child

ok
on another note, can someone webm the jew part of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LVr0YVl3aUM

maybe around 1:50 it begins

We don't like you, we prefer CIA.

1:20 if you want to add the angry-at-zogmachine guy

They'll just get a new one that's as bad as the old one

Plus it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to assassinate the pope, they've got a lot of security around him so it wouldn't be as easy as you think.

Why don't you do that, Agent Smith?

Well FBI go ahead and do that then.

Pope knows that only way to save Europe is to redpill people, and being exposed to diversity is greatest redpill known to man.

This.

Because he isn't worth it. Fuck if I'm dying to get rid of a cuck they can replace in one month.

totally
his diversity loving self has nothing to do with him being a thrice cursed Jesuit from South America with no blood or ideological ties to Europe or even a conceptual understanding off the threat we face

the jungle nigger was probably born in a corrugated iron shack, poverty is normal to him

worlds first communist pope if you ask me

Jesuit order was found and financed by Jews

Source?

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to convert youtube into webm

dont know about the jewish financing but lets face it the kikes have a finger in every pie but i thought the jesuit order was formed by a retiring spanish zealot who bribed the papacy so the pope would support his 'soldiers of christ' or militi christi that would then spend centuries arms dealing, drug smuggling, slave trading and banking for christ

Ignatius of Loyola was a cryptojew m80

Thank you.

Also LMAO with the (you) and this .

I already knew that they controlled the initial extraction of "Pau Brasil", the tree who gave later the name of Brazil to the country, and them moved to the slave trade, as in North America, but this one about the Jesuit i wasn't yet aware.

youtube.com/user/mhfm1

If Francis kicks the bucket, do we get Benedict XVI back?

because the vatican created and controls islam

No, they elect a new one.

ah fair enough

they got Christianity outlawed in Japan for 300 years
the japs didnt care much about the Jesuits selling guns, cannon and gunpowder to feuding lords but they took quite a bit of offence when customs inspected some Jesuit ships in dock and found japanese women and children chained up below deck intended to be shipped to the phillipines and sold as sex slaves to the islamic sultan of borneo and his ilk
and now theres a fucking Jesuit in the papacy for the first time in history bad times all round for every decent person in the world

for the same reason noone killed Trump

todays society is to apathetic, on both sides.
It's not 1914 anymore

DEATH TO THE CRYPTO-KIKE CATHOLICS, LONG LIVE BYZANTIUM AND THE ORTHODOX CHURCH

Because Christianity is dead, and everyone is just going through the 5 stages of grief. Like a long drawn out funeral procession.

I could do it user I live near vatican city, I'm pretty brown too, would this make me an honorable nig nog?

hey the left tried twice to kill trump

It would make you spiritually white and allow you to white heaven at the exact moment that old rag hit the floor.

lad…

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9

jack chick pls go

How come nobody has ever assassinated a the Jewish Rabbi head of Israel? They haven't even tried despite being surrounded by "enemies"
The man died of old age in his bed

Hello FBI.

Please stop coming here and insisting we should assassinate people, or commit other acts of grievous bodily harm. thanks.
>>>/cuckchan/

Get out of here hothead

You guys fail to understand my point.
Killing this Rabbi would accomplish nothing but give more momentum to Israel murder palestinians. They would replace him like nothing happened and start to kill left and right, like every time there is an attack on israelites and they kill at least 3x more palestinians.

And Killing Trump is potentially more dangerous to them now. Do you think this guy doesn't have a protocol if they dare to just put a bullet in his head? He is a genius and a fucking billionaire currently on the spotlights of the entire world, he would leave SOMETHING YUGE to expose the establishment completely. I know i would. Even if it meant throwing panflets out of planes in the middle of many major cities and a YUGE database on the internet exposing the entire thing and the people behind it. Maybe even a video of himself telling this and that. This isn't 1963 anymore.

A muslim killing this pope, whoever, does something: help more people get redpilled. This is a guy who literally kissed the feet of mudslims and they killed him anyway. THIS sends once again the powerful message (even if it's for the 50º time or so now) that you can't negotiate and pacify mudslims at all.

This political mouthpiece represents everything that the whole of Christianity opposes. Literally asking to forgive and give and apology to the gay community, for what!? Existing? This isn't a Pope but a puppet.

fuck off agent smith

Holla Forums is just pretend.

No real human wants war, or to kill.