Rick Tyler: Fully redpilled and running for Congress

I've seen a couple threads on Rick Tyler here before because of his "Make America White Again" billboard.

It had a link to his website so I decided to check it out. I was surprised to see that he was basically a Holla Forums candidate. Here's some of his positions.

So pretty good so far, but then he shows his true power level

ricktylerforcongress.com/positions-2/

I wanted to share this because I think it's important that someone like this man gets elected to Congress. Trump has shifted the overton window far enough that this man can have a chance. What do you think Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/02/shoah-the-nation-fash-the-nation-week-46/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He also did an interview with local news about his billboard.

Part 2/3

Part 3/3

this will only bring in more niggers

Mr. Rick Tyler, may kek be with you!

I think that's the only weak spot they have, but at the same time, you have to consider the cuckservative constituency. With the rest of his policies, being pro-abortion would only serve to hurt him. Tacking that on brings in the evangelical vote. It's dumb, but it is what it is.

He should also do this bill:

Make destructive outsourcing of jobs illegal.

That's a big dick lad

yeah, not that it would matter. if it brings votes, put it on.

it's average

You'll kill a lot of white children just because by being unjust towards your own inclinations you will halter nigger procreation.

I understand this viewpoint but I think it's misguided. Consider the fact that if you don't have that looming plan B (abortion) in the back of your mind you will be less willing to indulge in that degeneracy. Before birth control and abortion women didn't have control over their bodies like they do now. I think getting rid of abortion would help get things back to normal. Of course deporting the nogs would get rid of that niglet problem more efficiently but we'll see

Nice try

Don't worry, america will pay back its debnts, it only needs 200 years and its done.

wew lad

it's worth it. one dead white baby for 10 dead niggers.

the 10 nigger babies, half of them would grow up and bring suffering to 5 other white people. so that white baby will sacrifice so 5 white people won't be fucked up by niggers

breddy good tbh. Basically Coulter + Buchanan + Polyneux

I don't like it either, but you're projecting white man's thinking onto feral niggers. Their entire way of life is purely reactive. They don't think about consequence until after the fact. It's unfortunate, but it's the most pragmatic solution available, since DotR isn't happening just yet as much as one would like it to.

user, but white people K selected while niggers are r selected. For every 1 dead white baby they are having 20 nigroids. Typical Hhwytt family might have 2.5 children. -1 white baby form that average is sub-replacement. However the Niggers still end up having 5-10 welfare shitlings. That one white baby also could have grown up to be the next One-man-klan Garrison and could easily have lead to the extermination or deportation of millions of Coon-kins. I mean what if that Hhwhite Babby was the next Mel Gibson, Donal Trump, Rick Tyler or Adolph Hitler?

he was on the latest TRS podcast

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/02/shoah-the-nation-fash-the-nation-week-46/

but would he grow up to be anything?

the whites that aborts don't want the baby anyway

That's just liberal brainwashing. Whites have long term time preferences. They would figure out more responsible way's to prohibit birth it that where true. You are assuming White people are niggers and by obligation to procreate responsibility you are just giving fuel to the liberal jewry that is destroying modern man.

You realize that whether Jesus intended it this way or not some traitor, Jewish king would have added these stupid clauses just to promote population growth, right?

Nothing wrong with having white babies

Just ban contraceptives.

Wew

Support this dude, Holla Forums

he isn't some retarded good goy like Trump, he's for real

I will support him and Trump Shlomo, nice try.

>>>/christian/
out

you're supposed be the 1st reply, not the 30th idiot

SEE
>>>/enoch/ for proper christian roots

but abortion kills niggers

He's quite eloquent, and what he says about Pavlovian conditioning is a very neat way of looking at it. It's everywhere in goycial media. And the cure is not working around it like PRfags, but forcibly exposing people to it and diminishing their visceral reactions.

He's no fool anyway that's for sure

if get, all these things will come true

arrgghh

boy am I ever glad to live in tennessee

You should vote for him if you're in his district

This struck me as well. The way he speaks and what he says is convincing, I just don't think "make America white again" was a smart way to get attention.

They don't have ANYTHING in the back of their mind. You're acting like they're whites with the ability to plan ahead. Abortion is ultimately a force for good

how else do we prevent loss of the momentum Trump has given us?

This is extremely important.

Even if Trump wins, the US constitution still gives most of the power to congress.

You need to win all the local elections possible if you want to stop all the cuckholdry.

The Sleeping Giant. There it is. Right there. There it goes.

If Trump wins, he can wield an immense amount of power over the GOP, it'll probably snap under pressure (and you'll see the cuckservatives form a weak alternative party) and many nationalists and paleocons can get into power.

Like the Tea Party movement times 10.

If dubs, this guy wins.

Reroll.

checked!

Niggers will get abortions no matter what. I'm all for the discouragement of abortion in white communities, which is where Tyler resides.

Holy KEK'd

I cannot vote for a candidate with this position. Such a candidate is not Holla Forums with that position.

Why?

Because imagine the number of niggers there'd be if the birth rate suddenly doubled. That's exactly what would happen if you deus vult praise YHWH anti-abortionists get your way. You'll swim in even more shit while whites continue to take the pill as their contraceptive (instead of abortions, which is what niggers do).

Fucking stupid christcucks will spit on our racial pride before you kill us whites off in the name of Jesus' father.

Except whites don't abort really, they use the pill.

This guy is pretty based.

We should abolish abortion and abolish being not white. Problems solved.

5/9ths redpilled

Already vetting my own candidates as we speak.

I'm not for abortion because it can easily be made unnecessary, and I don't want to pay any more taxes to build those fucking clinics. Also,

Besides, with more advancements in genetic research and we can probably be able to babbys predetermined masterrace.

This is the future. This is what we need to start utilizing. Kike ethics are holding us back

Hell, by the time I plan to have children I can probably pick and choose which genes are the best from myself and wife and strengthen into how babby is formed.

The peoples on my fathers side were very good at two things: war, and business. There are some landmarks in Texas about capturing forts and stuff around the Texas Revolution, and they were cavalrymen in the Confederacy. Somewhere thought they were bipolar as all hell and you didn't want to piss none of 'em off.
The ones on my mothers side fought for the same causes here, but were also really fucking good at maths and absolutely batshit crazy. Like my uncle, a paranoid schizophrenic. That shits in there, and I don't mean just seeing shit kind of batshit, I mean shot and killed my grandfather to save himself from vampires kind of batshit.

Isolate the genes that make us good at war, business, mathematics, etc., utilize the temperament and the bipolar (think of the Wrath of the Awakened Saxon), and just leave out the schizophrenia because that fucks things up. I'm also very fair-skinned, pure whiteness is essential.

Genetic research is the future. I must and will have ten überbabbys if such is the state of our eugenic progress.

A Clinton presidency will see abortion clinics as the progressive norm. A Trump presidency will see eugenics research centers as the nationalistic norm.

Meme it.

fugging based

pls happen

Holy shit he has to browse Holla Forums my god he is based and 150% right

To all the chucklefucks nitpicking his abortion stance, why don't you run on a GTKRWN platform? Calm down autist. You never find a candidate who matches your views exactly

Obviously he is not 100% Holla Forums in his views but he is 1000% better than anyone else running. So calm down and support a guy who wants America to be white again.