EU To Send €62 Billion To Africa In Bid To Halt Migrant Influx

EU To Send €62 Billion To Africa In Bid To Halt Migrant Influx

The European Union (EU) has announced plans to spend 62 billion euros tackling mass immigration from North Africa, with officials admitting that migrant flows have “not decreased in comparison with last year”.

In a paper from the European Commission, the EU speaks of setting up migration “compacts” with certain African countries in order to control the number of migrants making their way across the Mediterranean.

Euractiv reports that nations including Mali, Nigeria and Sudan will be put in charge of filtering migrants before they get anywhere near Europe. In return, the EU will give them 62 billion euros worth of aid and development programmes.

EU leaders hope that the deal will reduce the number of migrants entering the continent after record levels of migration last year saw millions cross into Europe from the Middle East and northern Africa, creating a humanitarian and social crisis.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been widely criticised after effectively opening her country’s borders to the migrants, with critics arguing her decision encouraged many more to make the dangerous journey than would otherwise have been the case.

Germany alone saw well over a million new arrivals last year alone, an unprecedented number.

Breitbart London reported in March how a potential 800,000 migrants are now residing in Libya, with officials in the war-torn country threatening to “open the floodgates” unless the EU provided more money.

Colonel Mohamed Bourgiba, head of the Gweea detention centre, which holds hundreds of migrants, said: “The state is very weak and there is no money. Most of us here aren’t even getting paid.” If things do not improve, he said: “We will just stop working and open the floodgates. Because at the moment we are doing all of this for nothing.”

A Nigerian man involved in people smuggling also commented: “The Libyans are ready to give up. So is Europe ready to take these people? While there is poverty and war in Africa, there are going to be people who want to get on those boats.”

archive.is/f0dJf

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
iol.co.za/news/africa/uganda-elects-first-white-politician-1110895
plato.stanford.edu/entries/colonialism/
data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's totally going to help.

I'd pay for the bullets needed to sink the initial wave of the boats myself.

That would fix the "crisis" quickly and efficiently.

All the EU had to do was just let some hundreds of invaders drown until they got the picture

I don't understand why they don't sink the boats at the harbour. If they're not occupied, they don' have to deal with the Humanitarian PR nonsense, and they solve the problem at the source. Destroying 100 of these migrant boats would put an end to the problem.

Obviously stopping the influx isn't part of the agenda.

Time to bring back colonialism. Africa clearly needs to be diversified and culturally enriched with Europeans.

translation: EU kikes want €62 Billion for dem matzo programs.

Total waste of money, spend it on policing the shores and waters, sink nigger & mud invader boats.

Torpedoes and bullets are cheaper and more effective long term. Fucking EU kikes trying to turn Europe into a shithole.

How many plane tickets will that buy?

Millions of Africans incoming Europe.

Its like reverse dollar diplomacy. EU shitbags really are stupid as fuck.

No, you are stupid. They are doing this on purpose.

Not stupid, evil.

Decades of "aid" and "humanitarian" efforts like the PeaceCorps and Africa is worse off than ever. Solution? More aid and humanitarian efforts.

This deal worked better with Mubarak and Gaddafi.

No wonder they had to be removed.

This.

And Germany is going to spend 80 billion over the next 4 years on the ones already in Germany. Where the fuck did they get the money to spend on this shit?

holy shit Yurofags

Maybe this all could have been avoided if you never brought them in. Hmm… who could be behind this?

Why didn't you listen?

Gaddafi: Europe will 'turn black' unless EU pays Libya £4bn a year

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

you remember that article a few months ago about how the military in Europe would fold in days to the Russians?

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that the EU doesn't know what it's doing. They knows exactly what they're doing.

62 Billion bullets would be a better investment…

Zimbabwe currency soon

Good thing UK pulled out of the UK before it came

Your language is now illegal. Its illegal for two white cis gendered individuals to marry. Its illegal to criticize interracial marriages and its now illegal for white males to vote in elections.

Happy 2026.

Don't worry guys we can fix this, we only need 200 years.

We can fix it with 60 billion rounds of ammunition and 500,000 helicopters.

I know they're probably doing this on purpose, but the average normalfag doesn't understand that giving money to Africa doesn't help them. They are unable to be civilized and help themselves. So instead of helping them you make the problem worse

I remember some reports and a book that were posted here about how Africans are really, truly stupid when itncomes to money management or to become self-sufficient. Despite cucks' best intentions to donate money and to teach them agriculture, they'd rather grab that money and spend it on useless, gaudy shit or give it away again and again to friends and family until there's no more money yet again. Lawdy, how could this happen?

It's incredible to think they've gotten gibs funneled for decades now, and shit looks he same or worse than before. Other cultures got their shit together in a couple of years, but not Africa. Fuck them.

lol'd. Yeah, we only need 50 more trillion dollars, and all these problems will go away.

50 trillion? Why donate 70 trillion, that's bring cheap, you should donate a quadrillion! 3 quadrillions and Africa will become an utopia!

Ammunition is 20 cents a round goy

Oy vey these doubles are extremely problematic.

I like where this conversation is going.

Nuff said.

It's not about stupidity, they know exactly what they are doing, why do you think Israel has a huge control over EU politics. They would not have that power if each countries were independent and free to appoint those who rule over them instead of that cabal of unelected kikes overruling each country.

webm related

NO
Just no.

One option is better than the other.
I fucking hate white guilt.

I know that look and reaction. When you point out someone that they have the tools and ways to unfuck themselves, but they'd rather squander in laziness or waster their time in frivolous bullshit, and even worse, they lash out at you, and by tomorrow or a few days later, they're doing exactly the same or worse than before. Nothing can convince them otherwise.

Africa is a cesspool,I have lived there I know, its terrible - some places even have dirt roads meaning you NEED a 4 wheel drive to get anywhere

funny thing, EVEN the Africans - talking about the ones that do work, hate their own corrupt state (but too lazy to rise against it), in Uganda for example the only guy that promised what he was campaigning for was a white guy!WHITE!

iol.co.za/news/africa/uganda-elects-first-white-politician-1110895

he got elected! and actually fixed the damn roads there

so this 62 billion euros is a waste of money, like throwing money into the fire pit unless actual white workers under white managers were send there to improve the infrastructure there,leaving a shiny road that will crumble after 20 years thanks to the africans…but at least this way most of the money will flow back into the west

man,what a waste

It's called treason, user. They're doing it on a purpose.

Why do we have to continue to dump BILLIONS in currency to beg people not to invade our countries?

Why can't we just protect our borders. Build a wall, and if shitskins try to breakthrough then shoot them.

It's an enormous waste. Spend money on infrastructure and public health for European whites, not in a futile attempt to appease niggers.

Bump.

they will spend this money for airplane delivery costs
don't beleive this shit
shilling and propaganda it is

Can anyone remember the figure that Ghaddafi wanted to keep the borders in check?

There's no burden if the areas are depopulated like they should have been in the first place.

Who said anything about retaining the native population?

Yay more cockroach feed.

Get ready for another billion useless people.

You catch my drift

Reminder foreign aid ( a communist idea) is the main reason for the third world growth in population in post-WW2

See attached picture

That is not colonialism.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/colonialism/

That's not colonialism, achmed. You'll know what it's like when we're unleashed, though.

fucking tards, once the currency tanks they will just send twice as many.

Does anybody else, oh I dont know, see this as a HUGE fucking problem?

As in, bombshell, giant red flag that shit is really fucked up, clearly a move by (((some party))) with a malicious motive??

What the fuck. What the actual fuck. In my head, in a perfect world this alone would be enough to set off international protests, uprisings, violence…dear god

What is this world going to really be like in 20 years?

Full of subhumans and jews if western civilization doesn't wake the fuck up in the next couple years.

It should be €62 Billion worth of carpet bombs from the sky.

But the enemy knows what they are doing. Ballooning these subhuman populations.

Africa largely is still colonialized by European governments and now the Chinese, mostly through business relationships. There's a lot of resources to be had and the dumb nigs aren't doing anything with them.

Cute.

OPEN OR DIE RACISTS!!

He was the last thorn in the Jews side. Which is why he had to go.

Kind of like the Sadam power vacuum, except this let open the floodgates.

There won't be a burden if they're all dead in 200 years.

I went to school with a nigerian pharmacy student, brilliant guy. He told me once that Africa needs to go back under European rule.

yes send them even MORE money.

The money will be used to buy boats to send more people across the Med.

Merkel is intentionally trying to destroy Europe. I don't understand why she's not swinging from a rope yet.

Stopping them from coming is the easy part.

But seriously pol how are we going to deal with all the non whites in Europe.
They can't stay, even with cut off boarders the damage is done.

How do we get the public to support deporting these people, not just muslims but how do we even get people to recognise that it isn't muh Islam it's the whole third invasion.

The amount of willing to fight white people is out numbered by willing non europeans.

I just don't see how this will get fixed.

These decisions get more and more surreal and the worst part is the family member I talk to about politics always finds a way to twist it into a good thing.

they probably retreated to the city of london to keep their currency exchange afloat

This is actually good news, it looks like blackmail buy it's better to spend that money in africa to spend four times to those africans in benefits on europe

And if in the end this mean progress for them, then they [african nations] will be more accountable for their rapefugees and stop sending their worst scum to europe because they [african nations governments] will loose money for dem programs.

good news indeed

YES, LET'S THROW MONEY AT IT
IT WOULD BE RACIST TO ASSUME THAT CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS WILL KEEP THE AID

You think this will stop them from coming? Half the problem is the idiocy and greed of niggers, the other is that they are reproducing at such a rate that they are overflowering the bowl in the shithole that is Africa and so they spill over onto Europe.

Yeah, because that has historically turned out well

this. pretty sure a military-technological culling would be cheaper.

this as well. or, just do what the US did to the Cubans and turn the fucking boats around before they get to shore. wtf europe???

this is very good new on the current year and the political correctness self mutilation wave

as a human, i do want africans to be developed, green energy and shit, because they won't bother the rest of the world with their expats and they will be more proud and the most smartasses africans will stop looking for an asian or european woman to reproduce, polluting the other groups

not all pollacks run the jewish motto 14/88

is all about being a good negotiator, if we have to pay for them to stay on their country, so beat it

then .. when they are advanced and shit they could start modern warfare against each other, or against usa or europe or china, you figure it out the rest

Dumbass the only reason Africa doesn't have a total population of less than 1 million is because we keep shipping them food and water. All this does is make more poor Africans leading to more refugees in the future.

Wouldn't bullets be cheaper?

Somalians have been "voicing their concern" about not being able to compete with chinese prices. so yea they are getting fucked bad

EU To Send €62 Billion To Africa In Bid To Speed Up Migrant Influx

FTFY

KANKER FRANS

Oh heavens, I wonder why?

we need spectre gunships leveling every single migrant camp

It's a difficult situation. Whites are naturally complacent and excessively altruistic for our own good.

I don't think Brexit would have ever happened without Merkel's migrant invasion creating fear and havok about shitskins pouring into Europe. I honestly think it would be a mistake to shut it down overnight because altruistic whites will probably reason that "there aren't too many shitskins around, so let's just try to integrate them into our society" and with that our pure countries will be ruined.

Obviously, the counterpoint to allow shitskins to inundate Europe is that if we don't wake up enough Europeans and inspire nationalism and anti-immigrant sentiments, then we run the risk of recreation Rhodesia and South Africa conditions in Europe which will have disastrous results.

I'm not sure what the proper solution is but we have to remember that the NSDAP never would have gained so much traction if Weimar Germany wasn't a seriously shitty place to live. Unfortunately, things have to get bad before whites will finally open their eyes that our countries are systematically being destroyed by mass shitskin immigration.

God damn do I want a platoon of saluting giraffes.

Shit, even the German giraffes could goosestep.

And what a shocker the french were still nigger lovers way back win.

That old comic is surprisingly relevant to today's world.

What is that? It looks dangerous.

I knew those fucking boats looked familiar.

They weren't slave ships, they were refugee boats! The Jews were kind enough to guide them to America!

The First Wave of African Refugees.

All I want to happen is just 1 guy of the EU to stand up and tell them the truth on live television so they can't shut it down.
I just want somebody to tell everybody that eu is retarded and explain why this plan doesn't work.
It wont happen therefore I ask kek to smite them.
I curse thee foul hebrew scuk go back to the pits of excrement and sand fron whence thy came thee is a vile creature that deserves to be killed.
Righteous existance is buried under a mountain of corpses turned to ash.
Hitler was right.

It's BRRRRRRRRRT on a grand scale

How will my scary black assault rifle AR15 machine gun do against it? Will it kill all the children?

This fucking cunt. I am again floored that they're not even trying to hide their agenda any more.

Freedom, bitch.

Just like when the Roman Empire paid tribute to the Huns.

Guess how that worked out.

So the money is for these shithole to build infrastructure and breeding programs so that nogs can get in Europe faster and more numerous?
Trans-Saharan cattle railroad when?

theres gonna be corrupt, mafia style organisiation carrying on as usual, governmetn support or not
also they will wave some of that dough and the governmetn beeing corrupt nigger mafia themselves, will gladly take it

nice waste of 62 000 0000 000 EUR
so much for 'contributing your fair share [in taxes]'

Something doesn't add up to me. The migrant flows are just as bad or worse than last year, but where is all the news about it? This time last year we had live streams of migrants rushing over borders, breaking down gates, rioting, throwing rocks at police… This year, radio fucking silence. Where are the migrants all going? What are the current migration routes? Are they all just piling up in Italy and Greece? What the hell is going on? The media seems to have realized that publicizing it had the reverse effect they were looking for, and stoked opposition instead of sympathy, so they must be ignoring it entirely now.

Good question. Regarding the routes this might help: data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

>implying the tower of babel isn't the internet

Who exactly is getting all of this money?!