Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

She's like a goddess in human shape.

Why did you shop a blonde head in a black body?

Are you implying negresses have the hottest bodies?

is that SJU?

B-beautiful!

I wish I could take her away from her troubles so she'd never have to pose nude again.
Waking up to her dreaming face, washing her hair for her, taking her to dinner. It would all be heaven.
Alas, if only it were so.
I could forgive her past. If that's you in the picture, please hit me up on this email. I'll treat you right. I swear.

Hillary Duff is indeed perfect, and she's on tinder!

What's your annual income and what makes you think that you pay better than getting BLACKed?

Disgusting.

Too many freckles to be perfect.

That picture may be the comfiest fucking shit, but I still want to eat and have a roof over my head you degenerate neanderthal. anarcho primitivism is for subhumans.

What's her name?

Doesn't matter, now listen

Virgin found

ye

Dunkaccino

Listen, bitch, you failed the shit-test. I'm taking my six-figure salary to someone who isn't a money-hungry whore.
Maybe your jew pimps can throw some cash your way next time you need an abortion.

She never should have gotten that nosejob.

it's a new hole game

You know what my favorite thing is about that picture. Some faggot had to go through the process of thinking up something that used to be healthy and normal and that they find terrifying.

ummm… wow

only nazis could create something this fucking gross, outdated and transphobic

yuck

it's the longevity meme tbh

she thinks she's still relevant because she hasn't been fired yet.

her name is robert paulson

she a qt

kek

John Galt

she ruined the nose

Cute enough but I don't know why you seem so floored by her. Those breasts look quite small, but if that's what you're into..

she's got somewhere between B and C, that's a fine cup size you nigger