Anyone else looking forward to getting BLACKED by this perfect movie?

Anyone else looking forward to getting BLACKED by this perfect movie?
If you don't like it, you're clearly racist and need to

GET OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all those tears lmao
black boys are so fragile

(((Critics))) are to be ignored as always. Look at who is directing a movie, who is writing it, and then watch the trailer. That's how you choose what to watch, if you listen to the opinions of others then you're a cuck.

GET OUT

Excellent advice for anyone in the cinema watching this.

title should have been
>>>/cuckshed/

I wonder who could be behind this?

Nigger-kikes, also note the evil white Crusader. White religion is bad, goy.

Kek.

Fixed. Funnier and more realistic.

Are they democrat gommies? Would be more believeable if he were younger and from some clinton foundation country.

Lynch yourself, sambo.

I said nothing of racists, why are you so fragile?

Niggers not welcome.

I'd laugh if it weren't so Goddamned true. Over 80% of these 'refugees' that come into Germany are paki scum that scam their way into the country along with afghans and north africans for all the gibsmedats and white women. make no mistake, these people are the worst of their countries.

I'm not listening to your opinion on critics tbh.

So, I read the synopsis to see if there was some deeper twist, but no, it's not clever at all, it's exactly what it looks like.

Which is a shame because there is a way it could have been salvaged. Right at the beginning when he was hypnotized if everything after that was occurring in his mind it would have made sense, because instead of "Ooga booga, white people be evil n shit, good thing my black detective friend so smart, evil white people be wanting to steal the black man's superior body n sheeeeet" all that retarded drivvel could have been pure projection on his part, the entire narrative could have been a manifestation of his paranoid mind's fears and in the end it's revealed there was nothing wrong with the black servants and the girl's parents were not evil and trying to control his mind with white devil magic.

It's written and directed by a nigger, you should have known better than to expect a twist. Niggers genuinely believe they are superior, they genuinely believe they add to society, they think white people are jealous of them. It's sad really.

Sounds pretty good to me.

Out of season.

LMAO nice shop, but we all know white bois don't have dicks that big

Everyone needs a little fantasy in their life I suppose, eh. While whites dream of building space ships that will take them through the stars, niggers dream of having big black cocks. To each his own.

Those are Jews that have big dicks.

Sure thing, Moshi.

ROFL try harder white boi, maybe when you reach a minimum of 11 inches like the average african

That dick isn't cut, the foreskin is pulled back and it's erect. Nice try though, and of course that goy is obviously employed by Jews.

Jew by association.

Why the Hell do they use that same goddamn pic of the nog with tears everywhere? They did the same thing with Finn looking sweaty and apprehensive. Was that his best emotional shot?

Fuck I hate Jews and their entire media and entertainment apparatus.

That's what I hate the most about them. They think they can do no wrong and that any vile or depraved thing they do is justified because of "da mean ole white racists!"

Very few of them have any kind of self-reflection. Very rarely does it ever occur to them to think "Hey! Maybe I'm the one with the problem here! Maybe whitey aren't the cause of all my woes!"

The term "dindu nuffin" is their eternal monchra for their own incompetence.

I'm circumcised and I'm not Jewish. Debate me.

It was made by that faggot nigger peele. Key and peele are fucking awful comedians and their show is pure shit. My super leftists friend was watching that while he was at my house, every episode had those two niggers sucking obama's dick like it was made of jew gold.

Also, to make things better, keele is married to a she-kike.

Nigger children can't recognize their own reflection in mirrors until they're like 6 years old, even the Discovery Channel talked about it if you feel like browsing through youtube to find it.

Niggers inherently lack self-reflection. This is why they're incapable of making functional communities, because working socieites require empathy and sympathy for other people's situations, and if you can't even grasp your own image then you're certainly not capable of grasping other people's.

Neon Demon was trash though

Pigs can though. When a nig nog eats bacon he is eating a superior life form, think about that for bit.

Pick one only faggot.

More big white dicks.

JUST AS PLANNED

But I'm not Holla Forums, I'm a gay faggot who likes white boys, not niggers.

There's nothing wrong with admiring a fine Aryan cock. A toned and athletic white man is a beautiful site.

I found the authoritarian cuckold.

The movie is about being forced to be an honest and productive member to the community

drive is antisemitic garbage and dark knight glorifies fascism and police brutality.

This is just terrible. Absolutely terrible. Not even subtle
WHATSOEVER

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The twist is that the evil white people have figured out some kind of surgery to transfer the minds of old white people into young, fit black bodies. Why they act like stiff robots and freak out over flashes.. who fucking knows.

Some are insisting it's a horror comedy and not at all politicized or preachy, but that's not going to stop the usual faggots from treating this movie like BLM propaganda.

are you retarded kid?

I had to see the movie. That's literally the reason why they abduct them. The grandfather believes that because that black guy beat the Nazis at the Olympics, they were faster and stronger than white men. Because of this, they would transmit their consciousness into niggers in order to have their traits.

It's fucking retarded. What an awful movie.

I'd rather die tbh

I mean, it would be funny if this weren't the exact kind of shit that race-baiting lunatics actually believe.

Can you imagine what we would be doing in the jew hadn't introduced the nigger into civilization?

You kidnapped them though, if your ancestors weren't imperialist bigots who enslaved an entire race you wouldn't be having this problem. How is it "da joooooooz" fault?

Has nothing to do with facts. It's your shitty attempts to rile people up, with no class or subtlety.

Here's your second and final (you)

Jews were the slave owners. Whites only bought the shitskins when kikes put them out for sale.

Other Africans captured them and sold them, because slavery was and still is very common in Africa.

It was the jews who bought them and bankrolled the ships and even ran the auctions, which were typically closed on Sundays, because.. y'know.. Jews. Sabbath. Etc.

Additionally, even past that, only a scant few Americans actually owned slaves and most of them were wealthy jews anyways. So go figure.

Did you think that Johnny America was taking a speedy excursion across the ocean, in between laboring in a pre-industrial civilization, just to go nab a few niggers for the plantation he didn't own with all that money he didn't have?

I know this is bait but dropping some dank pics anyway

DRUMPFERS ACTUALY BELIEVE THIS

I never trust a jpg

but sometimes pngs get it right

yee
nice dubs btw

In my county, spics are filed under white as well. Just pulled this pic at random from recent mugshots. Now that's pretty quackin crazy.

Yids gonna Yid.

Fuck you You fucking antisemite. If it wasn't for Jews you wouldn't even have any movies to enjoy, this board exists as a direct resul of "da jooooooooz!". Why are YOU even here?

I remember when trolling didn't mean "i got someone to reply to me".

next your going to tell me the Holocaust never happened because a picture says so, right? retard

It was pretty lame but black people love this movie. I bet they are cheering for the injustice black people face on the daily basis like how this movie depicted it to be. And how white people are scary. Black people in the theater cheered when he started killing the whites in this movie. But overall it was pretty meh. Not really scary or anything.

Majority of slaves went to South America though. And look how they turned out to be.

Sounds like a crazier version of The Gods Must Be Crazy.
I'd watch it.

From what I've got out of reviews, movie masks it self as "Racis the horror movie", but actually a satire of wigers and libtards.

WEW

MELANIN IS WORTH 14880000000SHEKELS

that benis looks fake tbh

Funny how in every single one of these cuckinos it's always the most beautiful, fair-skinned white woman who pairs up with the negro, instead of the morbidly obese trailer trash that does in real life.

Nice samefagging, trilby.

As far as I look, trying to address and upstage a social issue at the expense of another is not very helpful.
'Get Out' has some things to say about racism and the struggles black people face, but I feel like it does it at the expense of women, in a way.
A very common (and harmful) stereotype in movies, literature, the media, you name it, is the evil manipulative girlfriend who pulls strings and looks pure and nice on the outside.
How many times has this been done?? It's been done to death.
It turns out that Rose, the white girlfriend of the main black character was basically bait that lured in black men for…well, you know the rest.
This just reeks of cliche and I'm disappointed that in the effort to say something about racism and fighting stereotypes society has for black people, it had to use a stereotype for women. Cheap.
I see a bunch of people (mostly guys) saying (whether in person or online) things like:
"This is why I don't date white girls."
"dem bitches can't be trusted"
sigh
That "you can't trust women"/ "evil girlfriend" schlock is so old yet people can't seem to stop it.
Dammit.
I couldn't help but notice this and I'm pretty sure at least one other person may agree. Maybe?

even though the nazis won that olympic games……..
Wow libtards are really this retarded. Their fantasies are so fucking stupid that they aren't even worth entertaining.

"unreported race" now how much do you want to bet that those "unreported race" people are white or asian

Why, though? Nobody has ever given a satisfactory reason as to why the current number of niggers is not sufficient. They're only 13% of the American population. Why do they have to be everywhere?

It's only a 100% because RT, the pussy ass bitches, didn't include BASED Armond White's review:

nationalreview.com/article/445206/jordan-peeles-get-out-trite-get-whitey-movie

Instant shit.

the troll's insistence on making me stare back at that big-lipped, yellow-teethed crying nigger has worked, I am furious when I glimpse at that ogre.

This is the stupidest twist ever invented. Michael Jackson spent millions to not look black anymore, nobody would do the opposite.
If I had a machine that could swap minds, I'd use it on some young caucasian Chad, not some dindu.

Few uggo actors exist nor should they. This movie was a mistake.

THIS IS WHAT JORDAN PEELE ACTUALLY BELIEVES

Nice try, Shlomo.

But everyone knows that most jews have tiny dicks.

probably because they chop half of it when they're born.

Nope.
That's not the reason. That's just their excuse.

This is the funniest shit I've ever read. Goddamn niggers are delusional.

So they get into indulge in a fantasy of superiority and play victim, all at once!