Channel awesome now stealing jokes from Redlettermedia

E-celebs war now when?

Other urls found in this thread:

xtube.com/profile/SammyCatnipnik-9183728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use your time to watch kino or shitpost, don't use it on kikes.

Remember that time where Doug accused Family Guy of stealing one of his jokes? Not sure what was more insulting. Him thinking that Family Guy would steal one of Doug Walker's jokes or that he admits his humor is on par with Family Guy.

This is a children's show masquerading as an art critique.

Is that Jared?

Watching that intro, all I can think about is how bad Furiousa was.

I thought he wasn't going to review this movie.

That is fucking scary fam.

GOTTA GO BANKRUPT FAST

Reminds me of this guy.

Only the dead can know peace from this.

is that fucking Jon Lovitz?

Considering RLM is CA-tier, it would be amusing if RLM takes the bait and responds. The closest anyone got to having RLM comment on CA was when someone posted on RLM forums and showed Jay a NC video. Jay's only response was, "why does everything in that video look wrong."

So RLM is the same as CA? Is CA the autistic one while RLM is also autistic but takes itself way too seriously and sees itself as better than CA? What is their relationship?

They both take themselves seriously although they pretend not to. Both have fans that are autistic while CA has the most autistic while RLM has the most betacuckolded hipsters. Seeing how RLM peaked years ago, it can only further degenerate.

Deep web snuff films are real?

There's no difference between the two and no one watches either of them but autists.
Just grow up and watch something for proper people, like anime.

Where's the fucking joke moron?

Gahyuck
xtube.com/profile/SammyCatnipnik-9183728

me on the left

>>>/cow/69302