Doug creator who based the show on his life, revels his real life reunion with the real Patti

Doug creator who based the show on his life, revels his real life reunion with the real Patti

ew.com/article/2016/08/09/doug-patti-ending?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Doug had a hard life

Let that be a lesson to all of you anons out there.

Poor guy.

Someone should make a comic with Doug covered in blood in the last panel

I'd have expected no less from the man. Doesn't make his suffering any better, but its exactly the kind of thing that would happen to him.

Poor guy.

Sort of puts this comic in a whole new light

IN HIS FUCKING VOICE, GODDAMN

Couldn't have happened to a nicer autist.

Doug thread? Doug thread.

That kind of lends credence to Doug Funny Is Crazy.

Doug is a social retard's revenge.

this is not a good feeling to have

obligatory

Jesus christ, I even heard the laugh in his voice.

He truly was a loser…

Did Roger get more or less sympathetic in the Disney seasons? (Where he won the lottery) I vaguely remember him being rather humanised.

I haven't seen this show in 20 years

SO WHY CAN I HEAR HIS VOICE

What is this from?

Christian documentary about the dangers of rock music

It freeze frames before he pulls the trigger so you're not missing anything

I know it freezes I just wanted the source. I'll try to look it up with those keywords. Cheers.

Ow, fuck…

LOL

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND THIS COMIC FOREVER

what lesson? we all have qts wanting to show us their chests who will seek us out if we skip a high school reunion?

Yes.

More, if I recall, but I haven't watched Doug in years.

Fucking Legendary

so what I'm getting from this is the creator of Doug is a cuck?

now that I think about it Doug the cuck does have a nice ring to it.

He'd actually have to be in a relationship with her to be a cuck

Jim is married with two children.

I actually met him a couple of times. He's a nice dude who uses the whole Patty thing as a joke more than anything else(by which I mean almost to the point of OVERUSING).

Guess I was wrong then. Sorry about then. Didn't mean to slander the guy. Just reading the beginning sentences was too funny to me.

You know Jim? That is pretty neat. Are you friends with him or just acquaintances?

All he had to do was press the Doug button.

The Doug button should not be taken so lightly. It's powers are beyond understanding.

But she consented and fornicated. Pregnancy/loss of virginity is her payment. Doug having to deal with the repercussions is a result of fornication.

Doug Funny? More like Cuck Funny! Kek!

Girls you used to know and like will fill out, invite you over for dinner, mention their tits, then introduce you to their husband?
Joke's on you I didn't know any girls in school.

Doug… had a hard life.

Acquaintances. We don't hang out or anything but we've met a few times.

I barely talked to anyone in high school. This experience always stuck out to me.

It hurt more than I thought it would.

How do you barely talk to anyone in High School?

They probably thought you were gonna shoot up the school at some point.

I had a speech impediment and felt embarrassed whenever I spoke. I couldn't even pronounce my first right no matter how many times I tried.

Throughout all High School?

Did you ever consider speech therapy?

Should have worn a Kevin Mask

I finally got one at the end of high school. Now my main problem is figuring out how to talk and meet people without my nerves getting to me.

story time it, brother.

What?

Fuck yeah, Halo 3 was the best! You may be, honest to goodness, autistic as fuck, but you'll always be accepted here because you seem to at least be able to type like a person and realize when you've gone too far, unlike a lot of people online

but what happened when you wore the Robin mask and cape?

I was wearing them the whole time user

You were doing the Robin thing AND going to rap whatever you said? You can't have TWO gimmicks, people will get confused!

I also tried to get a nickname started.
Twig. I have no fucking clue why I wanted to be called Twig

Are you skinny? Because if you're skinny, then Twig could make sense.

user I am so sorry. You are a true Chris Chan tier turbo autist.

Oh fuck.

Because you knew one day you were going to shoot up the school and you wanted everyone to refer to it as "the day twig snapped".

And I thought I was awkward

Supreme cuck. His cuckold horns are hueg

That cuck deserves it. I always hated Doug for being such a spineless beta pussy.

One

I'm so close to home now

I guess is because you are small

He forgot to deploy the Bat-Accordion.

The story can still be saved:

Was that another one of Doug's fantasies?

Dude, what the fuck

Please, I'm begging you. Give me a rational explanation why you were even close to thinking this would work.

I believe this image is relevant to this thread.

I'm proud to share this board with this creature.

I refuse to believe this actually happened.

Holy shit, I'm dying here.

WHAT

Well I figured it worked for 5th demension beings why not me?

I just want to clarify. You do post on Holla Forums, correct.

Whenever I see shit like this it makes me a little less worried about my own faggotry.
At least I've had the sense to hide my power level.

Did he imply he was ready to cheat on his wife with her?

This really strikes me as Doug's creator just being a piece of shit and borderline autistic.
If he was married to his wife already, he likely would have dropped her in a minute for this girl he clearly has a hangup on.
I feel sorry for the Patti herself. I hope she doesn't know. This douche she knew in HS is obsessed enough about her to put his fantasy version of her in his cartoon, and to somehow expect her to wait for him and put her life on hold for him 10 whole years after they graduate.
The guy even says that him just realizing this girl he was obsessed with happened to get married, deserves to be a movie.

Clearly this was before he met his wife

Do you know what the fuck projection is, you dumbass?
This is literally what this guy did. I am not projecting, this is literally what happened. He calls her 'Real Patti,' and got upset when he found out she was married ten years after they graduated because he for some reason thought that he'd still have a chance with her.

Well when did he met his wife. He must have been 28 during that time. No doubt he fapped to, or maybe still does, that event.

You are projecting, twat. Nowhere did he ever say he expected 'Real Patti' to wait for him, or that she put her life on hold for him. He certainly never suggested that he'd dump his wife for 'Real Patti' if given the opportunity.

She invited him to dinner. He realised he was available and got the wrong idea. It's a pretty standard situation.

If anything, I'd say you're projecting here. Have you done something similar and are defending him?
Of course he wouldn't say that he expected her to wait for him. But can you not say it's pathetic and terrible at this faggot couldn't even enjoy a night with a friend from long ago, because she was married? That he doesn't remember the rest of it, just the crushing realization that she continued on with life?
And then was pathetic enough to say that that situation should be made into a movie?

Yeah, because people misreading other people's signals isn't something that happens at all ordinarily
A 'friend' he had a massive crush on

A massive crush on a decade ago, you goddamn faggot.
Stop projecting. The fact he had this much of a hang-up on a girl is disturbing. The fact he still has a hang-up on her is. You can tell how much of one he has by how he describes her as 'perfect' and how excited he was.
You're both the kind of faggot that whines about being friendzoned. The original neckbeards, before the kinds like you decided they might get more pussy by sucking up to and getting cuckolded by crazy feminists.

You do realize that this scenario was a joke right? Why are you this asshurt about some guy telling a funny story about getting the wrong signals that he most likely is telling as a joke? No one even mentioned friendzones or anything like that except you.