Denmark: Muslims Surround & Beat 23yo Girl & and her DOG

Denmark: Muslims Surround & Beat 23yo Girl & and her DOG.

Muslims Surround and Beat 23yo Girl & DOG, leave for dead in lake. A crowd of moderate Quran obeying Muslims Punched, Kicked and Stoned young beautiful Danish woman Sara Illum Lund-Jensen, and after beating her dog also, threw them both into the lake to drown. Mohammad said dogs were demonic, ordered them killed, except for hunting. In Islam, raping non-Muslim girls is permissible. Mohammad did it often.

This happened in a area called Vollsmose, an area heavily populated with muslims and immigrants from middle-eastern countries in Denmark, and the guys behind this murder attempt were Somali muslims.

The 23- year-old woman says she was out walking her five year old dog by a lake near Granparken when four muslims looked mad at the dog and owner .

First the muslims asked questions about the dogs race and age, but suddenly it changed to anger.

She says that she tried to protect her dog against the aggressive boys. This brought herself in the firing line.

Other urls found in this thread:

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467453879830.jpg
imgur.com/gallery/TKUun
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/jun/08/why-japan-prefers-pets-to-parenthood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remove kebab

remove kebab

remove kebab

It's just minority goy, respect their culture they're fleeing from Bachar 'baby eater' ALdolf Assad and his reign of terror.
#refugeeswelcum

fuck you faggot. dude, can't you see that this was supposed to be a "remove kebab" thread. you just ruined it. I hope you get hit by a mac truck

remove kebab

This is not the way of kek.
Forced memethreads are to be destroyed.

it was definitely the dog, you dumb cunt!

Killing fucking dogs for no reason like that?

At least be legitimate like chinks and obama eating dogs.

I agree. obama even married his dog.

Did they fuck up her grill or was it always like that?

On a serious note, if you women don't start voting for that mediocre "far-right" parties in your country from now on, then you have no sympathy from me. The only reason we have these beta cucked faggots in the West is because men follow the pussy. No man gave a shit about being a "feminist" until the past 15-20 years and that was decades in the making. Better start reversing shit quickly.

Shame men and call them out on their inability to be a man and do manly things expected of them as nature intended.

Next time she will think twice before voting for liberals and cuckservatives.

She needs to fix her teeth.

i wonder if it's because her face was beaten by a dozen muslims

I'd be pissed if my girls dick sucking teeth were fucked up by some sandy nigger rocks.

She's probably a feminist who was all "refugees welcomme !!1!", I personally just feel sorry for the dog. Anyway, I've dealt with sand niggers in the past and I just can't fathom why would you ever relax near them, they're just a bunch of animals who'll attack you if they smell weakness.

I recall seeing this one or two years ago. It's definitely an older story, before the whole "RefugeesWelcome" shit started up.

no. bullshit. this is borderline concern troll thread

FROM NOW ON EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS HAS ONE RESPONSE AND ONLY ONE RESPONSE

REMOVE KEBAB

I almost forgot, dogs are pretty useful in armed conflict and such and I have a few questions.

How do you train a dog to be a good partner in a gun fight ? Do you make him smell the enemy and try to flank them or you just stick to the good old "catch him" and watch your dog wrestle the guy to the ground ? Maybe teach him to recognize gun power and make him search ammo/guns/grenade ?
If your dog wrestle the guy to the ground, how to you make sure he goes for the throat and doesn't get shot/stabbed in the process ?
Is there good tactical gear for dogs that protect the whole body ?

nice dubs

all i know is women need to start having kids instead of getting dogs

makes me want to throw up, I hate dogs as much as I do muslims

its fitting they hate each other

Shit like that really makes me change my mind who to remove first.

After this its kebab removal first and then merchant.

Lonely child detected.

Dogs in warfare were used mostly as supply bringers and detectors, not as attack dogs.

If my memory serves well, German dogs in WW2 were taught to fetch, so they took allies grenades and brought them back to whoever threw it. In WW1, when a soldier was wounded, a dog was strapped with medical equipment and sent to the fallen. It was raised similarly as dogs for cripples, they kept company while the wounded used the equipment, until they died if the damage was too great.

A certain breed were raised to spot sounds. They would stiffen up and point the direction from which they heard a foreign sound without making any noise.

The last use of dogs in war, was to help with morale, mostly in WW1 with people stuck in trenches. They could help cheer the guys who, at the time, could not see the war end and the wounded ones who managed to be brought back to the nurseries. Apparently a lot of those dogs died.

I wish I had more knowledge on their use in WW2 but most of what I know comes from what I know about the first one.

remover kebabelot

Merchant first, they are the ones who bring kebab. You'll have endless kebab removal to do if you don't burn matzo.

R.I.P

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Who cares, our perceptions of teeth are ruined by kikevision veneers, destructive whitening, plastic surgery of the mouth and caps. As long as she is hygenic and free of disease appearance shouldn't matter so much as form and function.

exactly what I was thinking. This story is years old.mrbjly

Removal when, Denmark? Aren't they were one of the less cucked countries, too?

Call me biased since I am Greek, but IMO you first shoot the dog aiming for your throat and then its owner that unleashed it to attack you and the later is kinda optional too.

If the dog lived, it will have turned full 1488.
My first cat hated shitskins because the curry niggers that previously owned him broke his tail.
That shit lived 20 years and attacked anything that fucked with me.

Nothing's better than a good pet that hates shitskins.

brb hugging dog
Reminder that whites are the only race that treats dogs with empathy.
Niggers, sandniggers, and gooks treat dogs horribly. If you give a lesser race authority over a weaker species, that race will inevitably treat it poorly.

I like you, user.

I KNOW!

I'LL LET IN MORE AND MORE OF THEM.
SOON THE RAPE AND ABUSE REPORTS HIDDEN FROM THE MEDIA WILL FILL UP A WAREHOUSE. THIS ISN'T SELF-DESTRUCTIVE! THIS ISN'T PATHOLOGICAL ALTRUISM! Put yourselves in the shoes of the victims. YOU CAN'T WALK DOWN THE FUCKING STREET WITHOUT FEAR OF GETTING:
-Robbed/Mugged
-Attacked/Stoned
-Raped/Killed
Carry a baseball bat when you walk around with your family or friends. Keep invaders at bay. You are living in a tribalistic state, a culture war, and a fight for power between a submissive and dominant people is taking place.

And I'm the ingnorant and intolerant one. They're INVADERS. Don't you realize?

Dumb fucking euros dont have guns just pop a cap in a motherfucker if he chucks a rock at your dog

No "stand your ground" laws in Europe I'm afraid.

you faggots are pozzed beyond belief.

You shoot the ones attacking you, remove the ones who control the attackers. Then you move on to the kebabs milling around in the back ground. No need to roll deep into Malmo when Stockholm has jews bringing in a million more by the day

remove kebab

My dog growing up used to love running to the fence to play with the elementary school kids that walked by. All the kids loved her. Until late one day some more niggers appeared out of nowhere I'm that school. They would throw rocks and other things at her. Did my dog growl at all kids after that? Nope, she'd still run up to play with the white kids, when she saw a little niglet start walking up she would growl and move away from the fence. Animals don't give a fuck about political correctness.

Btw, here's a much better picture of her and her dog.

remove kebab

The Hindus in India and Nepal have been worshiping dogs for centuries. The Hindu god of annihilation, Bhairava, had a hellhound called Shvan. The avatar Dattatreya had four pet dogs. The god of death, Yama, sometimes roamed the earth as a dog.

Didn't know that. Thank you, user.

FJERN KEBAB

Less cucked, yes.
Uncucked, no.

REMOVE THE FUCKING KEBABS AND ANYONE DEFENDING THEM OR MINIMISING THEIR ACTIONS (Civic Nationalists)

Defending Islam is traitorous as far as I'm concerned.

Purge all traitors and Muslims.

you only namefag so you can show other goon faggots your boring posts on a slow board
pls stop mayne

Wonderful

>>>/cuteboys/

To be fair events like this shouldn't be memory-holed. People should be reminded this took place.
Also delete that image from your "epic reactions" folder.

inorite

You're very obviously from 4chan. Please go back and don't return.

I just stumbled upon this video.

Was it Denmark or Sweden where a girl was gang-raped in a park and the mudscum couldn't see what they'd done wrong when arrested because they'd thrown money at her afterwards?

The sandmonkeys have no value as people, and no use in civilised society.

Remove kebab.

Did the dog die?

She struck me like a person who would own a handbag dog.
You don't even need an agressive breed to protect you and your family from muslims.
The few muslims who live here always cross the street when they see me with my dog because they know they would lose an arm or a leg if not.

yes she had him stuffed

see -> media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1467453879830.jpg

let's see who got the beating.

dogs eat dogs. nothing of value was lost that day.

Gotta love labs. Friendly as hell, except when the people they love are being hurt

she had a good pupper
see

It's more like Somalis and other Muslim people are demonic and should be killed.

probably her tooth got chipped, cuties like that don't roam around with messed up teeth in denmark

Nice try, little spic girl, you're going back, too.

This happened over a year ago, and there was a thread about it at the time.

Still fucking enraging, though.

This is her dog.

This breaks my heart. You can tell by the dog's eyes it's a good dog.
…REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The dog's eyes struck me as well, he looks a lot more traumatized than she does.

Fucking mudslimes make me want to get a pig instead of a dog, like a big ass sow that will laugh off any kicks, rocks or even small bullets and wont just give their leg a flesh wound but tear it off and eat it.

He teeth are fucking chipped from the mudslimes.

Honestly, this video almost put me over the edge. I genuinely can't believe how politicians excpect no violence to erupt from the native populations.
I just want to kill a sandnigger right now.

You need something like a live Hogzilla. Would give mudslimes a heart attack right on the spot lol.

is that first picture shooped? his head, man

fuarrkk imagine domesticating that

The dog was an infidel too, it had to be done.

Inshallah

I don't think it is. Some hogs just happen to become fucking huge.

Hinduism is a white Aryan religion.

Giant forest hog

This thing looks like it would gore you just for looking at it wrong.

You want a large guard dog? Get a Caucasian Shepherd. It is one of the oldest breeds in existence and was specifically bred to hunt bears and protect livestock from wolved. An adult weighs up to 120kg and is fiercely loyal to its owners. Its jaws can break bones.
The downside is that it needs a lot of space and eats a ton.

1100 pound hogzilla

imgur.com/gallery/TKUun

Boerboel > Tibetan Mastiff > Caucasian Ovcharka

It doesn't get much more bad ass for a pet

Where's Peta when this is happening to dogs living near Muslim communities? Where's the outrage? THEY WANT TO TAKE OUR DOGS.

exactly
A Boar would propably be unstable, like a wolf vs a dog, but theres plenty of tough domesticated breeds of pig already that could be trained similar to a dog, they are incredibly intelligent.

remove kebab

fuark son, imagine the crackle

i had a friend with one of those.
it was basically a fucking bear

The fur "collar" around its neck and its thick fur in general are protection against wolf bites and bear claws. They are also smart as hell.

Plenty of dogs hunt or rather defend against bears (and also wolves). Pyrenean Mastiffs, Sarplaninacs, Kangals etc.

They're called Livestock Guardian Dogs or LGD for short.

Pigs/boars/hogs are just cool as hell and as you said very smart.

Just all around likeable animals. If only they didn't taste so damn good….

Also, these are pups.

My god they're adorable

Seems worth what I'm sure is a ton of money for a purebred.

I'm so ambivalent because of this. Bacon is so goddamn tasty but pigs are so smart.

dawww

They are what happens when you let your dog hump a teddy bear long enough.

Yeah I have the same problem, I L-O-V-E all sorts of bacon and (cured) ham.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Tibetan Mastiff. I wonder if kebabs would try picking a fight with one of those.

Checking danish sites, as expected we have a Sweden-tier ban on identifying muslims. No Danish paper is mentioning that they're muslim. They're using "youths" and "teenagers" instead. Fucking kill journalists and media executives.

how do you domesticate one of these things?

Ah, dogs that die of heat stroke in the summer.

The Romans trained war dogs to tear up enemy lines. Apparently it was one of the more shittier jobs since the breed they picked was huge and vicious as fuck.

Like any other dog?

You have to remove the spawn point first.

It's no use trying to pump water out of a sinking ship if you don't fix the leak first.

Yeah not really. Tibet and Mongolia (where the breed comes from) is hot during the summer.

Islam is a war campaign. All who follow islam must be killed or there will be ceaseless war. It is them or us, and I'm tired of it being us. We were trying to live in peace, and extended an olive branch, and they started raping, beating, and murdering us after living in our nations and eating our bread. REMOVE. CRUSADES 2.0 FINAL SOLUTION NOW.

I'm actually surprised, I always valued dogs for attack/defense, but a dog like that got blasted the fuck out. I mean fuck, the dog probably has a higher IQ than the shitskins.

I also had a dog who got stones thrown at her by niggers. The very next day after she died (of old age) our yard got robbed (tools and a motorcycle.) Whites are the only race with compassion for animals, all other races fear and hate them. Niggers and kebab must die. We must save man's best friend.

it would probably try to rape my ass

Have you ever actually seen a dog? I mean in person.

I'd like to nominate the Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Bred for chasing and fighting off lions, i'm sure it can handle a couple of sub-humans.

Fun feature of this dog: when it's ready to absolutely fuck your shit up it will put its tail between its legs. Most people will see this as cowardice, boldly approach the dog, then get mauled.

It has Aryan-looking eyes.

I love Rhodies, but I heard they are a real ass to train and will not obey an inexperienced owner.

PATRICIAN AS FUCK SON

they're cheeky fuckers and do need a bit of work, but it's not a big deal if you put the time in

yes but i would be scared if a big cunt dog like that turned on me

What do they mean by consistent training? I've never trained a dog before but I would like to get one in the near future and would like to have him well trained.

I was thinking about a black cur

The Japs do not treat dogs poorly.
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/jun/08/why-japan-prefers-pets-to-parenthood

Remove kebabers

A dog takes a lot of time to get gud, unless you shell out thousands for a professional trainer.
When you get a pup you have to put in atleast an hour a day of serious training for many months to end up with a properly behaved dog.

Its not just time consuming, but also takes some knowledge and discipline on your part to get it right.
If you dont have someone who can take care of the dog while youre out working, i wouldnt recommend it at all.
I put off getting a dog for many years just for that reason, its not worth doing if you cant do it right.

It means that the dog needs clear rules and that you know how to enforce them. It can not be allowed to question your commands.

And um *sniff* I really, really want to bring back the patriarchy. If *sniffle* you're listening to this, I was wrong about muslims, daddy. I promise, *sniff* to not vote left next election.

It was, but the racial purpose behind its teachings is largely forgotten, with the rituals only aped by the mongrel offspring of the ancient Aryans and their slaves. The caste system, intended to separate humans from subhumans, was diluted to the role of profession guilds.

All that remains is a cargo cult.

The only reason I haven't gotten a dog yet is because of that reason. I wouldn't want to keep him home all day. I make enough money to where I could have a dog walker take him out though, so I've been considering that.

I like intelligent dog breeds and I know that they don't do well cooped up at home for long periods of time.

He doesn't really look intimidating.
Maybe he is too young idk.
My labrador gives no fuck if some stranger pisses him off.

Just look how they deal with fucking spics if they act up.

Brutal dogs have calm eyes if you train them well.
My dog will eat your face if he thinks you're a bad guy, but really he's Winnie the Pooh, and his eyes reflect that.

It's a dog with real character, certainly wouldn't recommend it for beta males. You have to be really disciplined and persistent with it and drill clear commands in it, it has to know who's boss.

Once you have it trained though, you'll be looking at a dog that's loyal to the bone and will fight to the death for you. When mudshits have you surrounded and are screaming at you that dog will only hear your voice. Kicking and punching the dog is futile since it's built like a tank and is very 'gamey' (meaning it doesn't stop when hurt).

RIP in RIP to whoever lays a hand on you.

I honestly hope to God that i'll never have to fight one of these dogs.

I thought Cesar was an okay guy though?

Poor guy had his bitch ass wife take all his shit from him.

Does being married to rich man make women evil, or do evil women seek out rich men to marry?

Make it a few pigs so you have a way to dispose of the bodies.

This video is old. Still, it should be spread among Danes.

Get a Broholmer (aka Danish Mastiff).
They are easier to train and are both bigger and stronger. The Broholmer is however not as fast a runner as a Rhodesian, owing to its large size.

They are also good for dragging carts.

I hope the dog was okay.

wabi sabi son

How to keep a woman:
Just be ALPHA!
kek

True words my friend, true words.

I think i'll bring up Cesar Milan the next time some young chucklefuck makes that dumbshit argument.

This shows once again you can't trust women with anything. They can't even protect their dog.

A fucking hobo would fight to his drunk ass death if you hurt his dog, yet this womyn gets thrown into a fucking lake along with her dog and both are left for dead.

I too hope the dog was okay.

Attention whores like to marry attention whores and these marriages rarely work out.

You deserve it for allowing them in and not killing a) the police who allow this b) the politicials who excuse it and c) not advocating every day to change this policy, in public, despite the fears of being called a racist.

You have no backbone, and this is what happens when you have no backbone and are occupied by outside forces.

enjoy it, grow some balls, or kill yourself.

Did doggo survive? I don't want to watch the video, I've seen too many like this, it is sad. I just want to know, did doggo survive?

Okay? Who cares? Nordics love their diversity. They'll mob up and attack you and break into your house and destroy your shit if you oppose it. Bunch of worthless Leftist shit voted for everything that made this happen. Let them sleep in the bed they made. I don't give a shit about Nordics anymore.

That mentality isn't new. It's decades old, and women have been spearheading it on the ground the entire time. Women are the muscle behind this whole multiculturalism mess. Women ruined democracy with their vote and their constant protesting, campaigning etc. for Marxist ideals. Nordic women are the worst. It's not just culture, it's genetic. In the US, even out-of-touch suburban, uncultured but genetically Northern Euro people vote Left far more than Right. It's disgusting. I'm so fucking sick of Nordic people. I'm legitimately beginning to hate them. They're empathetic to the point of self-destruction.

That's it. You can kill us and terrorize us and rape our women and steal our jobs and kill fags and blow up buildings but I'm drawing the line at kicking dogs into lakes. Time to train an army of dogs and take back out countries.

Cesar Milan isn't an attention whore though, he grew up as a poor boy on the streets. Dogs were his only friends because already then humans were so shit.

I'm pretty sure that motherfucker is an illegal spic.

user, before the redpill there was trufax. PETA "protects" the rights of domestic animals by euthanizing them so they can't be owned by humans. To PETA, human ownership is abuse. City governments make the mistake of handing strays over to PETA all the time and then wonder why the animals' carcasses wind up in dumpsters.

No. Fuck that spic. He came here Illegally. He should be shipped back with the rest of 'em

DOG DID NOTHING WRONG

Fucking retards. We really need to use their fear of dogs against them. A perfect way to deal with mudslimes would be to take one, strap it down and slaughter a pig right in front of it, then transfuse the fresh pig blood into the mudslime. Put a mirror in front of it so that it can see itself degraded. Then as it is dying from blood incompatibility, let dogs eat it alive. Of course, have other mudslimes tied up and forced to watch the torture. Do this a few times, then send them home with videos of the event - no terrorism for 100 years.

None of that shit matters to them if it's done forcefully, it only counts if they do it to themself.

Yes but that's not really impressive considering hindus literally worship everything, including making shrines out of their state sponsored toilets.

POO IN LOO

Wrong.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If we don't protect our women, we lose the war.

That can't be good for your dog.

Man i did not see that coming, i thought that dog was calm after she lied down.

Turns out it was a trap after all.

I dunno what to say, goyim. Maybe if that dog dressed less provocatively it wouldn't be such a victim to those innocent rapefugee children. Oy vey, respect different cultures.

Truly the Semitic and African religions, cultures and races are garbage.

Dogs are man's best friend. Any culture that is not advanced enough to recognize this should be hunted through the country side like animals by the real humans; dog-owning humans.

I like this dog already!

I have a very small house (400 square feet total, no basement) but with a large yard. Something like this is too big for my living situation.

What small to medium dog breeds would you recommend? Pitbulls always seemed nigger tier to me.

I need a dog. I am so lonely. Pls respond.

Find a wolf in the woods maybe?

I will ask again, what small to medium dog breeds do you recommend?

Depends on what you're looking for, i can't read your mind.

Here's a rule though; research your choice of breed extensively before getting that dog. And take it to puppy training.

Like CSU… oh wait.