Trump used charity money to buy football helmet (maybe)

But Trump didn't actually pay with his own money.

archive.is/KPIhc

I realize this is probably just the (((MSM))) grasping at straws again, but I'm seeing this being shilled all over the place. Best-case scenario is that nobody gives a fuck; worst-case is that this becomes another Trump University. Should we be preparing for this to blow up?

Its too late in the game for anyone to give a fuck. If the rally cries of MISOGYNY and RACISM haven't done it, the kikecocks overplayed their hand to where nothing will work.

Truly a man of taste and piety. Reminds me of when /sp/ was fun.

In any case I can see the media making a big fuss over this but it reeks of bullshit. He payed from his own foundation, one he could have easily put money into and thus done for tax purposes. That and I'm pretty sure this is not the first time he has done something like this and it was no big deal then (everyone does shit like this, even small business owners will attest to this). It's certainly not as bad as Shillary and her bullshit.

All charities are scams, especially ((((((Susan G. Komen))) for the Cure.))) It's good that Trump didn't get a personal income tax break by donating his own money, and instead money was simply shuffled between two organizations which provide little to no value.

Christ the Kikes sure are desperate.

If they try to make a big deal about the Donald J Trump Foundation making a $12,000 donation to breast cancer in exchange for a football helmet then the result is Donald is going to bring up all the shady shit the Clinton Foundation uses its money for (something like 10% actually goes to charity).

That's a lot of wasted $3 donations

Just saw this trending on kikebook, (((they))) are getting really desperate, they have to remove Trump from the race to ensure victory by any means necessary.

Clinton
-gets kicked off watergate
-gets a child rapist off scott free and laughs about it
-topples the most prosperous nation in africa
-arms isis through a recently toppled african nation
-mishandles sensitive information
-used tax payer funded miltary toys to be sent off to extremists in exchange for campaign donations

-is a woman

Trump
-says meanie-poo things
-BANKRUPTED 4 TIMES OUT OF THE 100+ BUSINESS VENTURES HE'S STARTED
-HE BOUGHT A HELMET USING DONATIONS

It shows the true spectrum. Donald Trump will not be a bad President. He is honest. And that is something lacking in politics.

Honest in the sense that everyone of that socio-economic status is honest. They are self-serving. Donald is no different.

The graft, the thievery, they are done at every level.

If we were honest with ourselves, Holla Forums, we would see that there is no future for the likes of us in a man such as Trump or anyone else.

Our time is when the skies have turned black and all else has turned against us.

We will see it in our unborn or illegitimate children.

The Donald offers us no future but Hillary is literally cancer thrust upon us.

And here we are. Kikes to the left of us, nig-nogs to the right.

When will we do what must be done?

Welp, now we all have to go vote for Hillary Clinton.

The US was nice while it lasted.

OH NO THIS IS SO TERRIBLE TRUMP GAVE MONEY TO A BREAST CANCER CHARITY HE HATES WOMEN SO… MUCH… wait…

He literally cannot fucking lose from whatever outcome there is of this.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and with a smile on his face says, “The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal.”
Hillary: “You mean me lying about Benghazi?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean the massive voter fraud?”
Hillary: “You mean the military not getting their votes counted?”
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: “Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?”
Hillary: “You mean the drones being operated in our own country without the benefit of the law?”
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300,000,000, and right afterward it declared bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?”
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?”
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity deals?”
Hillary: “The funding of revolutionaries in Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII?”
Hillary: “Turning Libya into chaos?”
Hillary: “Being the mastermind of the so-called ‘Arab Spring’ that only brought chaos, death, and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa?”
Hillary: “Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi while I went to sleep?”
Hillary: “Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?”
Hillary: “Encouraging and supporting the murder of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns, and villages by Israel?”
Hillary: “The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the ‘moderate’ terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?”
Hillary: “The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII?”
Hillary: “Leaving Iraq in chaos?”
Hillary: “The DOJ spying on the press?”
Hillary: “You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance executives?”
Hillary: “Giving our cronies in Solyndra $500,000,000 and having them declare bankruptcy 3 months later, allowing the Chinese to buy it?”
Hillary: “The NSA monitoring citizens?”
Hillary: “The State Department interfering with an Inspector General’s investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?”
Hillary: “Me, The IRS, Clapper, and Holder all lying to Congress on record and under oath?”
Hillary: “Threats to all of Bill’s former mistresses to keep them quiet?”
Hillary: “I give up! … Oh wait, I think I’ve got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left office?”
Trump: “That’s it! I almost forgot about that one.”

We need a fucking resistance.

Trump is good for Holla Forums in as much as he will sow the seeds of nationalism back into the dialogue of the common citizen, it's all about the Overton window shift right now; hopefully in 2028 or so we can try to meme an independent candidate into a fighting chance but for now - at this moment in time - Trump is the only path left for us, so we must find all that is good within it

I am DISGUSTED that he gave money to susan g komen

Trump has a signed Tebow helmet? That shit is a straight up holy relic. Tim Tebow is a living saint.

As much as I would never dissuade a Trump vote, I think this is a foolhearty endeavor overall. The hope of opening up a window in 2028 is horseshit. When will we lift up our own bootstraps as a generation and do our own work?

Not negating you. Simply acknowledging what I think we're experiencing.

Pretty sure you meant (((maybe)))

faggot

this

if they actually researched anything racist, misogynistic, etc before throwing around buzz-phrases perhaps something would have stuck, but even then I'd say it's a slim chance because of the fucked-up-ness the Dems are presenting.

This one is weak. Last one I heard is that he refused to pay people who did contractor work for him because he didn't like the job they did, but used what they worked/provided anyways and bankrupted a bunch of 'little guys'. I still have not seen them bring any evidence forward.

Why are you even worried, then?

I learn about a new Hillary scandal every single day, it's like fun facts, except they're all fun false flags.

Okay, I just finished reading the article

He gave money to a charity from his own charity. That's it. Isn't that the sort of thing charities are supposed to do? Support charitable causes?

I swear if this witch gets elected I may drink myself to death.

Normies think thats how the government operates.

Yes but liberals can't find a single bad thing about Trump and they are getting super worried because of all of Clinton's bad everything is spilling into peoples common discussions because of the election. So basically they have to make shit up to put Trump in a bad light by writing lies and hoping nobody actually reads the article.

So he used money from his charitable foundation to buy something at a fundraiser auction thing for another charitable foundation? So it's literally nothing?

This boggles my mind.

The media has been digging fucking hard into Trumps past and we're met with low tier shit like this weekly.

Meanwhile his opponent is under suspicion of being a god damn traitor to the nation and people are absolutely fine with it because libtards don't have a shred of nationalism in them.

wew

Good luck spinning that into a scandal. I mean what's problem here? DO YOU WANT WOMEN TO GET BREAST CANCER?

The Susan G. Komen foundation is a piece of shit and that should be the only issue here

So he put money from his charity into another charity?
How the fuck is this meant to be a bad thing?

The lugenpresse will try to frame it as pure evil somehow, and in the process they'll just drive home the points that he donates to charity and takes care of women lel

Seriously? A fucking football helmet, now?

What's next, a story from a guy that was told he'd be tipped $300 by Trump and only got $250? Did his sons only date white girls? Did he once sneeze and someone thought it sounded like "gas Jewwwws"? Did he once fart in the presence of a female reporter?

I'M DONATING $27, MATCH ME

No its no crime at all.
Trump Charity gives Cancer charity 12m for helmet.
Trump Charity now owns helmet. Trump gives Trump Charity 12m for helmet.

Trump gives 12m to cancer research and the media bashes him for it

Sorry its 12k not 12m

Anyone who's been paying attention to the media since Obama has been in power should have already known that they're in the tank for the dems and establishment. It's one of the reasons why they've shilled so hard against Trump.

Expect more weak-kneed BS like this over the next few months, and them being very quiet on Clinton unless she manages to get indicted.

That was her job.

Huh didn't know lawyers laughing at a poor girl who got raped into a coma, and can no longer have children because of that rape, is part of their job now.

We live in a twisted world.

But Susan G. Komen doesn't even do anything. Why would Trump donate to it? Is he getting ripped off like with Shillary again?

Oh, the money was given to another charity?
So that's what the spin was, I knew the story was horse shit when I first heard about it but I ignored it on that basis; I didn't know that the money went to Susan G. Komen organization, of all things

That's a donation from one charity to another, from one charity to a breast cancer charity That Trump sure is a misogynist!

This is a complete non-issue. What a load of fucking garbage.

Capped for the future.

Could be worse.
He could have used the money to pay off rape victims like Bill and Hillary do with their foundation.

Money is fungible, the moment you admit to that you are admitting that the Clinton Charity is 100% corrupt.

>Trump's a billionaire
What? That makes no goddamn sense. Do the MSM really believe anybody who isn't mentally deficient to believe this shit?

I don't see the problem.