youtube.com/watch?v=POqtnu-pmEw
facebook.com/kane.millsaps
twitter.com/MillsapsKane
informationliberation.com
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
facebook.com/kane.millsaps?ref=br_rs
facebook.com/amy.millsaps.9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video out of Arkansas shows a 16-year-old black teenager sucker punch a 12-year-old white boy with brass knuckles from behind.

Not content with knocking the boy to the ground, the teen punches the boy again several times in his face while the boy is seen putting his hands up over his face to try and block the blows.

The 16-year-old was identified as Kane Millsaps, he reportedly uploaded the video of his assault himself to YouTube before it was taken down for violating their "harmful or dangerous content" policy.

Millsaps was arrested for felony battery and the state is aiming to try him as an adult.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

"I'm sorry to that family," said the suspect's mother Amy Millsaps. "I don't know why he did it."

The attack happened May 31 on a walking trail off Prince Street near Conway High School. People there on Monday were shocked to watch the video.

"I don't know what to say," said trail visitor Elijah Jones. "It's just dirty."

Investigators believe Millsaps himself posted the video online. He told police he punched the victim because he was "running his mouth."

Millsaps' mother said he deals with mental issues and previously spent a year and a half at the juvenile detention center for fighting

He was a good boy, he didn't du nuffin, he was just turning his life around, but there wasn't enough money for dem programs.

he dindu nuffin, he crazy

btw, where's the father?

HE DINDU NUFIFN WRONG HE WAS A GUD BOI GOING TO SCHOOL AND CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY JUST TRYIN TO GET HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK HE GOTS A DIPLOMA AND ERETHANG HE JUST NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

mah baby dindu nuffin, he a gud boi jus trana get him life tegeda gnome sane

(checked)

Niggers acting like niggers, sure feels like current year to me.

Niggers are so fucking dumb I swear to god. They film this shit and upload it to the internet and act like they'll never get caught by the cops.

Enjoy the rest of your life getting your asshole torn open I hope a single nigger moment was worth it.

it aint eben bout nuttin like dat on my nigga dese wacist white people be mudaafuggin lyin to you dey perpin asses bix nood muddafugga n shit

That top comment, oh man

Oh how I pine for the old days,,,,

so the original TRIGGERED thing came from niggers?

NIGGERED

Take me back to the land of cotton

And why is it worth of note? shit like that happen all the time, that's why we need to ship coons back to Africa.

That piece of shit probably gave that kid a concussion with that first roundhouse. He'll have to deal with that damage for the rest of his life.

When is the niggers going to get shot, Amerikikes?

Niggers shoot each other all the time

Yeah, a textbook case of chimpophrenia.

din du nuffin! shiieet

The victim should be charged for the crime of relaxing.

If you get enraged easily, I suggest not watching the video. Makes me sick to my stomach.

When will we shake off the "regressive" belief that 70 IQ mentally ill hominids can be placed amongst the civilized populace?

That first comment

my fucking sides

coal burner or adopted a wild animal?

Rope Day

That's a real short 16 year old.

Sadly, a Second Civil War will need to occur for that to happen

If I was that kid I probably would've killed him after that or atleast hit him with a baseball bat from the back and after that used a knife to puncture his eyeballs so that he wouldn't ever see anything. And probably would've cut some of his joints with that knife too. :^)

This is too much. Like, I intrinsically know Holla Forums posts to here to let us know "white man is being actively attacked". I get it. And it's fucking bullshit. 'Day of the Rope' is T-minus and counting. But this shit does nothing for me. I had a good long think about this. I fucking hate nig-nogs and all the scum of the earth. We have white scum, too. We have Aryans who are literally horseshit human creatures. Why can't we acknowledge that horseshit should be penalized harder than the rest?

If this was my son, I'd kill the motherfucker. Straight up, in the middle of the courthouse, kill the motherfucker. I wouldn't care how racist they said I was or how horrible of a human being I was. The only response is deadly force.

That said, this video, as seen, isn't purely race related and I think Holla Forums forgets that evil lurks in the hearts of all men.

When the day of the rope comes, and it will, there will hang the just and unjust alike. And after the hanging is through and all necks are put up on the gallows, we will see for the first time the truth: shit exists everywhere.

That shouldn't dissuade you or falter you in your quest. It is just a truth.

meritocracy soon, but regardless justice is just implied morals, might is right.

That's straight damage control. To pretend like assault rates in general, and especially race related ones are even close to equal?
Plus the blatantly lack of self awareness at 16 to attack a younger kid with brass knuckles. Well video taping the evidence and bringing witnesses yourself? You grew up in a ghetto or lost cause area if you think there's a sizable proportion of 16 year olds with that loose of a moral line.
Single crimes are one thing. But committing one premeditated with no hopes of getting away with it? only retards.

(checked, Satan)
I'm conflicted about how to feel about these digits.

Kek shines on the just and the unjust alike.

>>>/4chan/

At least some good has come out of niggers having smartphones.

Hahahaha, now my argument is invalidated you kike shill!

I never said jack shit shit about your "argument," nigger. I'm telling you to back to the place you came from.

At least we jail our apes, unlike the UK where they let them rape tons of little girls and just cover it up.

Jesus that was brutal. And cheap.

This. Metal knuckles are no joke. I stay away from anyone that even owns them, it's almost the perfect warning signal that they are a complete piece of shit.

Pussy ass nigger always has to use a weapon.

I'm getting my kids into wrestling and boxing from the age of 5 just so they be the hottest shit when they're 12 years old and knocked an 18 year old chimp out.

WHO ARE THOSE SEXY LADIES? ARE THEY KIKES?!

I hear that, I'd have my kids commit to something like a judo club so as to provide them with the skills to hip toss a nigger that fucks with them, but also get them socialization so I could home school them..

weapon - pussy

sneak attack - cuck

weapon - advantage
sneak attack - advantage
he who strikes first, strikes last.

The undiagnosed autistic, everybody.

honorless nigger/jew detected

I already called you as a nigger and or jew.

nigger, i…

FUCKING NIGGERS RUINING MY STATE! GET THE FUCK OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AND FUCK ARKANSAS TECH FOR LETTING ALL THE MUSLIMS AND BLACKS INTO MY HOME TOWN, I SWEAR ONE DAY YOU WILL GET HELL

There is no difference.

Who cares what you call anyone?

What you are makes all the difference in the world, as it shows your motivations and perspective, and whether orn ot you are compatible with your countrymen and their values.

In other words, get out.

Lower percentage of white population is white scum compared to black percentage of scum.

That's why most of blacks end up in prison, you idiot.

Heh, funny.
Go back to your man hating tumblr you SJW and remember that the computer you are using was created by a man.
A white man.

TOP JEJ
Do you honestly think that after the day of rope that the cockroaches will come out of woodworks?
No, white scum is much smarter than that and they will acknowledge what has happened and will try to fix their ways while blacks will just go on and ignore the threat.

"muh progrnosis is the truth"
kay fam
Nobody here acts like arbiter of truth and true divider of justice but you.
Fucking idiot

There's a major difference, socially the fist-fight was supposed to be the melee equivalent of a pistol duel - two men fight on fair terms and the outcome is less important than the honour and pride of each individual taking part.

You're dragging the fist-fight down to a base, primal level and in doing so you have become little better than a nigger yourself.

You don't tell anyone what to do. Least of all to go anywhere. And you should bow down on your knees and thank God that there are men in this world that understand how death works…

So your pasty white ass doesn't have to sully itself for King Nig-Nog.

common filth get out

top fucking kek

Yes, it is. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've switched on the news and heard about white criminals doing this sort of thing.

The only thing a man has on this planet is his word.
Everything else he worked and gave his blood and sweat for.
If you don't value your word for anything, neither will anyone else.
On anonymous board it doesn't matter, but in real life you are probably just another crypto kike that shapeshifts around his friends whenever it is necessary.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

comments are golden

He should go to jail for being a retarded milksop.

Whoops, never mind. I just realised that you are a literal nigger.

Congratulations on learning to read and write chap.

BASED ARKANSAS

You're a baby. And when you have to fight a man you'll never have to learn that lesson because you won't be fighting.

straight from your big lips to god's ears
nigga you aint deep son
that's some straight jaden shit you spittin

I guess his dindunuffin program malfunctioned

Summer is here, faggot. Open up your asshole and get ready to accept Jesus.

Go back to home school, yuden.

He may be a jew but i cannot fault his logic. strike while the irons hot is the term and it is a valid way at looking at things.

Unless you are a fool who beleves that holywood shit where you have time to turn arround and fire back.

ayo das racis

for you.

This is why niggers aren't welcome on Holla Forums

lol i'm so embarrassed for you

yeah man he was such a pragmatist. shame he then incriminated himself for no reason like the fucking retarded subhuman he is.

Why? You're a powerless faggot hiding in a dark cellar. Why would anyone be worried about you or anything you're associated with?

powerless? i've only been using 10% of my power level

Okay. That's respectable.

DINDUISM: acts of violent behaviour mostly resulting in bodily harm of other people while claiming to be the real victim by the perpetrator

The greatest sin in this country was not the trail of blood but rather not gelding the vast majority of nigger slaves

sub human nigger's mother is a white trash cunt.

She should be shot too

DINDU
N
D
U

We're not arabs.

He's another Obama. His mother is a mudshark with a criminal record. These mulattos are usually even more dangerous than full niggers because they hate their own "whiteness" and try extra hard to prove their "blackness". It's especially common with high yellow niggers like that blue-eyed buck at the BET Awards and Melissa Harris Perry.

You ever notice how it's always the same voices on this board?
NatSoc: Heil Hitler (*insert CuckGoebbler meme*)
PickupTruckDude: I hate niggers.
JIDFShill: You forgot to name the Jew!
CIA: You forgot to add the Bane!
Aspergers: Don't forget our magical god Kek!
ChristianAspergers: I'm secretly a homosexual and my white wife hates me and sucks the sperm out of nig-nogs!

If you don't notice that basic rhythm to 8ch at this point, you're either a summerfag or you are one of the aforementioned.

you can hate on sandniggers but they sure as hell don't have a dindu problem now

what's your goal nigger?
What do you think you will get out of this?

nah fam, maybe ur just an autistic nigger lol

true dat

Fucking coward pieces of shit will literally never fight fair.

I'm a white man. And I genuinely think the people here will somehow benefit us all. How fucked up is that?!

I know your IQ is likely under 90, but I have faith you'll realize you don't belong soon enough.

You forgot my multiple dubs at this point. So suck it.

I'll put this in a language you understand.

Who literally gives a fuck what you think? You're literally white garbage. If anyone saw you in real life, they'd rape and kill you.

Literally

I added the extra 'literally' just for you.

wow just wow I can't even

I don't think text can describe how much that pissed me off

I was expecting 4 other niggers with brass knuckles to come out and kill him.

At least the one nigger is getting jail time.

WOW, JUST LITERALLY WOW
You're a nigger and everyone who sees you knows it.

Because that's pretending people are individuals that spring from the ether rather than biological creatures that come from a population and create a population.

The worst White trash you can point to are still part of our population, a population that is entirely separate from niggers and does not rely on them in any way for reproduction. Their children will regress to our racial mean, and so even our worst are capable of producing decent people, whereas the exact opposite is true with niggers, where their top .001% who you point to as the good ones will have offspring that are just as retarded and violent as all the rest.

Disdain for the lower elements of our race is signalling. They are just the left hand of our Bell curve, and are inseparable from us. Like I said, niggers are an alien population, and all the problems their population cause can be solved with physical removal or deletion. Dealing with our White trash cannot use the same methods, because it is a racial self-overcoming.

See? That's a response to an argument. I respect that.

aspec dis nigga

lol i know
it's like poetry sort of. it rhymes

With every one of these I'm hoping that the white guy would kick the nigger in the head once he's down. Really show him who's boss, make him get surgery on his fucked up face.

God I hate niggers.

It's always amusing to see just how shit at fighting they are. They try to dance the dance and look the part but they are terrible if they don't have 5 of their homies to back them up

hmmm really makes u think
here u go fam i got u

by the way, just add "nsfw" in front of youtube link
like www.nsfwyoutube.com/blahblah
if you want to watch these without signing into jewgle

eh, that's what makes us the "good guys", we aren't subhumans who kill over words exchanged, a beating is enough.

Holy shit that felt good. The crack on the pavement was satisfying as hell.

Thanks user, let's hope he died.

All niggers deserve death, why not have us whites give it to them?

We've all seen this for years yet I still can't into this mindset of shitskinned people who only attack if they can get someone by surprise or outnumber the unfortunate relaxed white, not to mention the blows to the ground and despite all the cowardice they still feel pride and achievement of some sort. It's a feel I believe no white person has ever felt.

I agree but I'd rather not serve jail time over it

posting a classic.
notice the "WHAT THE FUCK OH LAWD STOP IT JESUS HAVE MERCY" when the white guy fights back

Someone's gotta do it.

Plus, a kick to the face isn't gonna kill 100% of the time. Unless you hit the nose upwards it's more likely they're just gonna need facial surgery.

one more, this one's topical
muslim rapefugee vs bus driver

Thanks for un-rustling my jimmies with a bit of equality fam.

I have no reaction image good enough.

A perma ban might change your mind in dat wespect.

SHIEeeeEETT nigqa I thought u new nat ta roll up in sum niggas hoose like u run da place. you bitChass muffugaa

Every fucking time some nigger sucker punches a white person there is ALWAYS at least one nigger who manages to spell the url right this time and talk some shit on this website.

Let me guess, you think this was a legitimate fight and the result give YO PEOPLES bragging rights?

Ladies and gentlemen, hyperarmor.

nigger murder suspect tries to snatch cop’s gun inside interview room and gets fucked up
we wuz hard n shit niggy
liveleak.com
/view?i=211_1466732985

Literal monkeys
youtube.com/watch?v=POqtnu-pmEw

At :45 seconds, holy shit!

That nigger took the taser like it was nothing, then had the balls to threaten someone while still being tased. Gotta give it to him, that was bad ass.

Assault rates are not equal, but white people are a plague on society in their own way, mainly by spreading degeneracy. Is there any other race on the planet besides whites and partial whites who have massive sodomite-pride parades in the streets?

why do you go to the cheapest bait stores? there is far better bait available, you are just a jew about it

get some tendies CF, you're not you when your hungry

The nigger figured out how to swap IPs. Now if you could only figure out how not to chimp out, or swim maybe.

I'm not baiting. Did blacks or Arab forcibly invade and subjugate white European countries? Not, thats absurd. Then how did they end up here? White people broght them here. Kill all the dindus tomorrow and white people will let more in the next day

Disgusting. Read a book or two, lurk for a month, and pay Richard Spencer 10,000 dollaridoos. Only then can you truly bait.

Bump

I've been here daily for three years. Blacks act like dindus and Arabs act sandniggers because of genetics, but whites are faggots because of muh culture and we dindu nuffin

The jews cast a magic spell on us and thats why we're such faggots. the jew man keepin us down

look at that young nigger,
he got a nice body and sweet look and presumably a big cock that white women will crave for.

do you even buy crack? or smoke it?

Fuck tasers. Way too easy when you've got a magic KO gun.

Why is it so easy to admit that blacks are low IQ violent thugs because of their genetics, heebs are creepy perverted merchants because of genetics, arabs spontaneously combust because of genetics, asians are ant people because of genetics, but the white man is a shining exemplar of virtue, temperance, and strength, and all of our faggotry is because of culture

wassat?
i heard you

fam we have ids
smh

Fucking hell, he walked right into that. No shit he's out cold.

so tell me there aren't homo nationalists on this board right now who want to deport all the niggers and spics so they can assfuck white children in peace

Weak. Please try harder, no one is gonna be even remotely triggered at such a feeble shitpost

wot m8

Yeah, that mental issue being an intelligence deficiency correlated with being a nigger.

you keep going but it aint getting funnier
your fellows are s dey damn h

When all is said and done, even if their population crashes when the white man falls nigs will still be around on this planet, even with new colonies they didn't possess pre-colonialism. In an ironic sense the black man is more fit than the white man, because as we know, might makes right. The nigger might not be cunning, might not be brave, might not be industrious, but at the end of the day he at least knows that "muh dick" ——→ "woman." the west won't die with a bang, but with a whimper and a prolapsed anus

RACE WAR NOW

lotta assumptions son
maybe you should go to /fit/ and read the sticky instead of popping off like a faggot who just hit superbronze

In the US at least, whites are the least likely race to be gay, as you have probably been told many times by now.

That's an Alt-Cuck, not a Nationalist.

When Germans start throwing homos into swamps again like they did in the middle ages, I'll be willing to concede that their continued existence is assured.

But I still believe that there is a genetic propensity towards faggotry in Germanic/Nordic europeans especially, and that we have to acknowledge this and plan accordingly. Whats worse than underestimating your enemy is overestimating yourself.

b-but i thought mexicans were white
errytiem
WHITE MAN STAND UP
Go to your local gym.
Read up on anatomy.
Take up boxing and BJJ.
Get fit.

Germans didn't kill homos? I thought they gassed the cripples on Thursday. Get your narrative together, son

I believe a critical weakness of the northern man is his genetic propensity towards homosexuality and faggotry. This is probably a genetic accident, as many things are, that is correlated with their more admirable traits. Prior to Christianity, Germans and Nords were essentially northniggers while Mediterraneans ruled the continent, and we have to ask why. After the introduction of Christianity, northern Europeans started regularly executing faggots, which probably cleansed them of the worse elements in their gene pool and allowed them to experience a cultural renaissance the likes of which is unparalleled on this earth. When the northern man is freedom from his faggotry the world is in the palm of his hand, but when he grows complacent the faggotry returns like a creeping virus and will POZ his neghole

Common practice in Christian Germany was to throw sodomites into swamps. The English preferred burning at the stake and other such novelties.

And when the black man falls, cockroaches will still be around this planet. In an ironic sense the cockroach is more fit than the black man.

We have IDs you retard

If the white kid is 12, that means the nigger is a manlet.

Altruism and turning the other cheek are beautiful traditions.
The problem is this shit doesn't fly anymore. Where are the right-wing Christian whites playing the knockout game?
For some reason mercy and gentleness is a totally white Christian attribute. Niggers and Sandniggers and Sandjews can't seem to understand this. They think we're weak. We're just nice.
From what I've seen in all my travels and all my years on Earth, nobody treats each other with empathy except whites. I used to be a very moderate guy. Liberal, even.
Travel will change a leftist faggot's mind. They haven't lived with these people. They don't realize you can't train a monkey.

What is your pic in regards to user?

I agree with your idea about travelling, nothing will make you love Europe and Europeans more than getting a real taste of even the secondary "civilized" countries, such as India.

nice meme

Is it they who need training, or is it we who need moderation?

Travel won't change a leftist faggot. They will go to a nice ecofriendly place with beautiful nature and decent people like iceland, and complain there's not enough niggers. Then they will go to a shit country full of photogenic misery, like kenya, and marvel at the creative solutions niggers have found for their idiotic non-problems. Then they go into a stupid place they shouldn't have, get raped, and blame it on white civilisation. Or they go to a country with no redeeming quality whatsoever where people are obviously retarded, like the phillipines, and they'll blame everything on america.

I do not travel with leftists anymore.

Yeah I had 13 posts because unlike you, I didnt get banned and swap IPs

The pic is a woman who owned a chimp for several years. It eventually attacked her.

Not sure what your argument is, CF, but I assure you, furry autists on Deviantart are the least of our problems.
Maybe you just want an excuse to watch fat manchildren fisting plushies.

Ok, spot on. You're right.
fucking kek

Summer everywhere!

The only source for Germans throwing faggots into bogs for being faggots comes from a 1st century book on Germanic pagans.

When will christcucks stop appropriating white achievements? The majority of the planet's Christians are now non-white and it doesn't seem to have improved the shitskins in the least. Nigger Christians are even more degenerate than nigger Mudslimes.

what are you talking about

Sad!

Furrys on deviant art are indicative of our main problem. Our main problem is faggoty and effiminacy. You can directly measure how swedish a country is by how much they tolerate homosexuality

Our main problem is MSM and muslims.
You can directly measure how swedish a country is by how much they tolerate judaism.

I fucked up but you get the picture

B-But because traditionalism is on the rise I can now pretend like my kike-on-a-stick religion was right all along and judge everyone who isn't mentally handicapped with a deep sense of righteous indignation. Doesn't matter that christianity is literally a slave religion with inbuilt cuckening but whatevs.

we dont even sound alike. you're really bad at this

not really man. jews accelerated the progression of the disease, but jews themselves are not the virus, just opportunistic brain parasites.

Niggers were on their way to extinction until jews scammed hippies into giving away a fortune 50 cents a day to save them. After the aid disappears, niggers will disappear soon.

his facebook

tel-aviv is the homosexual capital of the world and has large pride parades.

Wrong. It is a genetic virus that requires a host to infect subsequent generations.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I knew niggers were dumb but Christ, they have no self-awareness whatsoever.

a high yellow negress with black nails?
it's ok, bruh

HE LEAKIN

Nah mate people just hate niggers.

You know what to do.

like a rented mule

Learn to fight White "boys"
Enough memes. You're shadowbanned anyways. Start lifting, kicking, boxing, ground defending, cheap shots, learn the spots to fuck someone up (back of the head is my favorite), learn distance/footwork,
and that timing precious is > speed power
learn philapino knife fighting and defang the snake
learn to shoot
learn to eat the pain

Yeah, a brief look at reddit shows that this is the majority of the comments.

I want to throw up.

this nigga knows what' he's talking about

Every fucking one of these videos niggers and white traitors keep saying shit like 'oh you're winning give them the advantage back', for fucking real?

Liveleak has much more sane comments

How else can they win?
They're shit fighters with no form, and nigger blood is coward blood.
Where's the nigger Alamo?

Fuck off. I don't want them in my country, send them all back, I can pick my own god damn cotton.

Now I'm not some leftist liberal who wants to defend diversity and muh multicultural society…

but atleast in that video you can't really blame the black guy. I mean he was actually the one breaking up the fight there.

I mean I do like to see a thug getting beat up but in that case that black dude was the only one who did the right thing.

God fuck niggers.

twitter.com/MillsapsKane

the nigger's twitter

For anyone wanting an educational and novel read, or just anyone who wants to know how to knock a man out with a matchbox - I recommend pic related.

argh ya got me
have a calming tune to soothe your jimmies

The mom is white.

Of course.

he hit a 12 year old with brass knuckles.
you aint wrong nigga

Niggers fight only when they think they can win

shouldnt be assualt with weapon + aggravated assault

Jesus is going to come back and fix everything. We just have to pray harder and give all of our money to Israel. You'll see.

Old times there are not forgotten

Surely that alone is grounds to put this chimplet in a cage.

It should be attempted murder.

Brass knuckles are no fucking joke, they're extremely dangerous and are even illegal to own in Texas. I'm surprised the kid wasn't seriously hurt, the chance of having a fracture after getting hit with them is extremely high.

The fact he continued to hit him even after the first blow shows his blatant disregard for the well being of the victim.

Which of you fuckers posted this?

When do you think the riots are going to start?

informationliberation.com
Seems like a based blog/news aggregate. Thanks for sharing OP.

I have an idea for a Holla Forums style video. There is one comedy routine Patton Oswalt has where he relates a story from his childhood of a concerned neighbor warning him that you shouldn't take your cellphone out around black people otherwise they will kill you and take it. The joke is that even at that age he was such an enlightened liberal he knew that "black people don't kill you for your cell phone"

Take the audio from his routine and the whole time run footage of blacks playing the knockout game, culminating with that one case of the black teens mugging the 50-yr old white man to steal…his cell phone.

All-In Fighting by W.E. Fairborn
Does anyone have a .pdf?

hol up

he a god bwoi
he dindu nuffin
NUFFINZ

Put that subhuman out of our misery.

he looks like part white

somewhere there surely is a white mother or grandmother in the line

as the south africans now
part white nigs are more dangerous

Interesting how the spread of MMA has influenced street fights.

What the fuck is this shit?

Go for the joints, cartilage, nerve groupings, eyes, mouth, ears, genitals. Disable the opponent with a great amount of pain or bodily damage. That's what a fight is, those niggers are wrestling.

Could it have something to do with the pollution in the North Sea? Fish have developed into hermaphrodites.

fucking summer mang

we aren't niggers. we fight fair.

This is what people who watch too much talmudic vision think.

There is no such thing as a fair fight, you subdue the target before the subdue or kill you, possibly causing permanent damage.

Life isn't a video game and it isn't a television show.

they wouldnt have done the same if the white guy had been knocked down

traitorous sluts

thats why you still have 15 million niggers in the country
drop the good guy meme and get rid of the insects

it's inherent in whites. we are fair. we are kind. even to creatures below us, which is why we domesticated the cow, sheep, and dog.

Go back to Brazil where "white" people like you can be found.

Whites can be conditioned to do what they need to. Otherwise we wouldn't have any military forces at all.
kek

in my europoor country we have something called "justifiable rage", so if your daughter or whatever is assaulted you can legally go apeshit on the fucktard that does it.

kek. yea I guess those pigs and cows are glad to be industrially slaughtered by the billions all the time.
The current western man is domesticated. You do the math.

What country? I hope it's not overrun with mudslimes yet.

not saying we SHOULD fight fair
just saying it's natural in all whites
google fight videos and 9 times out of ten it's black guys overcompensating with numbers and kicks to the head once down
when it's white guys it's typical 1v1 challenge of fists
mud-blooded monkeys don't play fair because chimping out is in their blood
whites expect people to step up to their standard

cute

btw fams learn ground game. vid related

red shirt guy is Holla Forums

Norway

so yes, we are

Pizzaguy here, anyone wanna order some pizzas?

That guy literally dindu nuffin. White guy was a wanker.

that "woolstal" was edited in with vegas editor. Fake yelling.

how does it feel? blog about it, fam

Interesting comparison.

This is why we have constantly been taken advantage of in modern times. Our dispositions are exposed and exploited by our enemies. It explains the complacency showed by post-WWII populations when taking non-white immigrants. We held them to a standard that they could not possibly achieve and even more shameful, we convinced ourselves (like an abused person in a relationship) that we could get through and change them. This has proven an oft repeated and consistently costly mistake.

I am quite hungry, so I'll have a beef n' paprika

small, please.

such a beautiful continent, ruined by niggers.

o, and what the fuck is malavi? first time I hear about this country.

was the 12yo kid fucking his girl while he was away?

lol. I love Holla Forums.

sick reaction image cuz
wat folder dat in? "random b"?

It's Malawi and if you look closely the 'w' is there.

Might surprise you but It's in my Carswell folder.

It always existed or it's something recent like Kosovo?

you're playing with fire, friend.

Only racists play with fire

South-east African country. Formerly a British protectorate until the early 60's. Has only been multi-state since '93.

It's funny watching them talk so much shit in the face of the law, and then as soon as the taser hits or the guns come up they assume the position like it's second nature.

It's like the black version of snow angels.

What are you implying, user?

what is it with niggers?

Their ego is so big it must be fed several times a day.

how can you have a big ego, when you are the lowest tier in reality

I unironically want niggers to be killed in the USA's streets for this shit. I blame them all for this.

Y YALL ACCUSIN HIM OF SUMIN HE DINDU?!

Alright then. You do it

I'd kill that nigger once he was down.

I don't get why you people intentionally go out of your way to make yourselves angry watching niggers do shit like this. We all know what niggers are like, we don't need to sit here and up our stress levels watching them attack white children…

user, sometimes i remember why i can't quit you

Why? Because before we can do anything, first, I need you to get MAD.

I need you to CARE.

Being angry isn't going to get me to do anything. The man with balls enough to fire the first shot heard around the world is what gets me off my ass. Until then it's just shut up and avoid prison by not doing stupid shit.

enjoy being a catatonic heap while real men are doing the tasks you failed to gird yourself in preparation for.

And this is why you fail

Beats spending a few years in prison for doing stupid shit, as an individual, and making not one bit of difference at all. Anger makes you irrational. Fools rely on anger for motivation. The "real men" can go attack some niggers out of anger and spend a few years with their "Aryan Brotherhood" in prison for all I care. Not me…

These girls need to be memed to death

My god you're a massive faggot aren't you? You don't go to prison for defending yourself if you "feared for you life". Why don't you just surrender your life already? It would be honorable at least. No one needs another white coward posting anime in the world. Or become an Overman and move beyond your MK Ultra cucking

Those guys are not Aryan. They're a Jewish blue pill made from a biker prison gang that sells drugs to white people.

Going out and attacking random niggers out of anger from watching niggers do stupid shit constantly isn't "self-defense" in the eyes of the law, so yeah, you'll spend some time in prison.

oh, ok

You're just conflating "random attacks" with actually learning to think and act like man. The law is on the law's side. You're just a coward.

I'm a coward for not wanting to go to prison and ruin my life and die in poverty. Yup, you got me. Now run along stupid…

i was going of you said. just like based Lama was.
come back when you've acheived the basest leel of enlightenment

I hold each and every one of you personally responsible.

No, this is why Im ZimZam

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Just a reminder that niggers are genetically inferior to whites and awlays will be. Niggers are amoral animals and should be treated as such. Whites may be in a moment of letahrgy at the current time, but we always rise up again. Just remeber that the moors had been invading christian europe for over 300 years when the crusades were finally started.

Oh gods. Dem Trips.

Kek wills it.

The reason why he didn't react to the taser is because one of the probes missed. Thus not completing the circuit and inducing paralysis.

Nigger slaying cumskin. Niggers>cumskins.

I love how they always fight down.

Never up. They never pick on a nigga bigger or even the same size as them.

I used to get picked on back in highschool because I was skinny. They didn't know about slav blood though before it was too late.

You can be as strong as a bull, but if you don't know how to fight it doesn't matter.

Go back to your shit youtube making spiC Filth

He has to go back.

Sucker punching a 12 year old with brass knuckles is really fucked up, even for a worthless teenage nigger.

Do you also believe Islam is not the problem when they bomb shit?
Get a reality check.

Even when you take a stand against the white man his balls rest firmly on your bridge-less nose.

Insulting based on color skin is invention by cumskins. That's a good one. Now go back to watch your mother and sister stripping on cams like all other cumskins.

I'm sorry, I forgot that when speaking to a sub-90 IQ retard one must simplify their language.

Shitskin was a specific insult created by whites to insult the lesser races, the prefix "shit" was changed to "cum" by unoriginal and arse hurt subhumans like yourself.

Oh, and hanks for informing me of your white woman fetish - but quite frankly I assume your peoples innate inferiority complex led you to fantasise about breeding upwards anyway.

Just learned to actually uppercut the other day. It's a movement so simplistic it's beautiful.

Congrats you can separate someone's jaw if you can get close enough to pull it off.

(You have to keep your arms tight to your body or you lose momentum.)

I just read this again and I can't believe how accurately I described the shitskin psychology, everything they do is a vain effort to grab white men's attention - whether it be through trying their hardest to act like a conservative, through complaining about whitey being genetically privileged or through revenge fantasies of seeing whites become a minority. They really have nothing but their envy and knowledge that every single thing they do is governed and ordained by a big white cock and balls.

a big issue I have with this video is once you are tased it is very hard to move, but they keep tasing saying "put your hands behind your back"

wow buddy, you're really too fucking weak to be posting here… you're embarrassing yourself

seriously bro, dem nigger is a potential bull.
100% satisfaction.

All niggers have mental health issues then.

KILL ALL NIGGERS

D
E
P
O
R
T

This is the fag's facebook

"No difference between a jew or a pig" well hes right you know

Why are they so egomaniac?

Niggers.

The kid is a retarded 12 year old, of course he's going to tell tall tales. Fucking ape won't spend nearly long enough in prison. Here's to hoping he swings at a concealed carrier next as soon as he gets out.

You're right, but they'll never listen to you. They need to protect their egos.

the only women who go there are garbage that have no self-respect, or just ignorant fools. minority men filter trash, or teach lessons to stupid women.

"White man pay attention to me!!!! REEEEEE!!!!"

I like how the headlines are always "CRAZY WHITE" and then just "black kid."

Well, it's his fault for not being an aryan übermensch and not freezing his ass with his nordic beam :^)

Don't worry user, burning the coal takes always a toll, wether it is with STD's, fatherless mulatto kids or death by detroit smash, the actual problem is thirsthy white faggots accepting and helping these women AFTER they fuck up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's not how it works m9, it's merely a percentage thing, not "we don't do it they do!".

Then you fell for the slavery Jew, retard. Not to mention, less than 3% of whites owned slaves (even just 1 as a butler or maid).

Keep on fighting the good fight, Little Mac…

Oh look, commoncuckold has arrived. Don't you have a (((bandcamp))) to shill?

They did, actually.
That's what started the crusades you dumb nigger.

looks like hes a pathological liar too

wanted to do some digging, can we possibly make their lives more miserable?
P.S. Couldn't find info on father and younger brother. Possibly there's no father.

We need a gif of that with a moonman head shopped on

Those are not humans.

good god the amount of time they spend making the 2 time murderer seem like a young child who dun nuffin is insane

Working as intended

I had a pleasure of drinking earl grey tea with a milk and biscuits while watching said video.

I had a pleasure of drinking earl grey tea with a milk and biscuits while watching said video.

Ian "Der Juden Schrecken" mccollum
Ian "Hitler's Buzzsaw" mccollum
Ian "Gasventil" mccollum

His mother is a coal-burner.
She was the one filming the assault.

www.facebook.com/amy.millsaps.9

I'm sure she banged his head against the wall for not eating his vegetables more than a few times

facebook.com/kane.millsaps?ref=br_rs
^our boy
facebook.com/amy.millsaps.9
^his mum

His Mom is actually trying to make her Son out as a Victim.

Also looks like Kane has a older bro.

reminds me of the white girl bleeds alot

why does his she-boon look so happy about that situation?

that old man made a wise choice when he exited the bus. if he didn't, it probably would have been case of a strike from behind from his lady friend and a good face stomping from that fucking monkey.

i fucking knew it
i knew he was mixed with a nig father

reported for necrobumping