I need help Holla Forums. I have severe anxiety, i'm a 19 yo NEET, no friends, stupid, never had a job, no license...

I need help Holla Forums. I have severe anxiety, i'm a 19 yo NEET, no friends, stupid, never had a job, no license, and depressed. Do I even have a chance anymore? I have lost all ability to communicate with people and my anxiety makes me panic whenever I have to speak to someone. Is there any hope?

bump

No. Kill yourself and live stream it.

Time to stop your wining young man. I'm 51 and lost everything except the clothes on my back. I'm now renting a room in someone's home and starting all over from nothing. You are given life but a life you have to go out and work for.

Work on your social skills then start selling dope.

Become NatSoc

You're 19, dude. You have decades upon decades ahead of you. Just think of how many people out there have made it that probably had less luck than you. There's literally always hope, as long as you're still breathing there's tons of chances that life will get better.

Nobody Doesn't even Care about you OP…

& That is a Good Thing because You Won't Care about Anybody Else either & your Feelings will Turn Neutral because You Don't Give a Fuck about Nobody or Nothing…

This

No
t. you 4 years ago

Lair - Someone stupid never say that he is stupid. You must be very wise.

I were in the same situation a few years back when I were depressed as hell and didn't feel like my life was going anywhere. So I read up a bit about depression and it occured (for me at least) because my life weren't going anywhere.
At the time, I was fat, had just finished uni and moved back in with my parents. So I started getting serious about losing the weight (no one wants to date or employ an obeast) and improving my skills in my field of choice and slowly the depression faded as I took control of my life and steered somewhere positive.
So what you need to do is to set up some long term goals and work towards them. My goals were to get a job, move out of my parents house and get a girlfriend (still working on that one).
Hang in there and you'll be allright, if I could do it then so can you, mate!

Jerk off, get a job, do a drug, accept the futility of ascribing any meaning to life in a universe without purpose, and go the fuck to sleep. Repeat until dead.

I'm 19 too, and the only reason I am still alive is twofold: I fucked it up because I am stupid, and I am a pussy.
Honestly, the one and only reason I have found for continue living is that technology might make life worth living by allowing us to live out our fantasies, but that wasn't enough to make me not try to kill myself, so it's probably not a good reason.

I just got my license at 20.
Stop being a pussy and just walk outside for fuck sakes. "oh no talking and waking up is hard"

Stop being fat

go out and try to make a friend. that is a good start

>>>/suicide/

Stop being a huge faggot and go outside. Get a haircut and dress well. Go find a hobby like riding a bike or lifting weights, preferably both.

you can still make it

I'm pretty sure most people, if offered the chance to go back in time and become an hero at 19, would jump at the opportunity. Protip: it doesn't get any better the pain never fucking stops.

this

Moar like this?
need more NEET shelters.

NEET Shelters, WHEN?????!!!!!

NORMIE LEAVE.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE