General Kenobi Im ARC

General Kenobi Im ARC

star wars thread

gendy pretty much fixed episode 2+3
ventress fight/cave vision were the best shit ever

BLUE DEER GIRL A CUTE

CUTE!

Is anyone here watching Star Wars Rebels? I heard it got a bit better after Season 1

You got suffer though shit episodes to get to the actual good season finales

I dont know what happens but the production and writing go up every finale.

Im trying to keep hope since TCW had shit 1st seasons but got way better

i don't like the cgi
samurai jack style was better

uh, you don't get to bring friends.

They're not my friends

friendly reminder

And why would I want them?

Sheev was a hero

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the general, the masked man.

GRIEVOUS

GET THEM ON BOARD

I like it. The bad episodes are more meh than terrible, but the good stuff brings in a lot of the mysticism. The season 3 preview with Thrawn looks fucking good, so I'm fairly hyped.

Aye

Why are ARCs operator as fuck?

This is my favorite scene out of the whole series it subtly foreshadows anakins transformation to Darth Vader quite well. Showing his own power consuming him. If only the prequels could succesfully show this though.

If there is one thing I wish episode 3 had done was give Cody asleast some slight hesitation before firing

eh the clone wars expanded his personality a little bit.

I also long that it kinda helps take away some of that "chosen one" stuff, because it shows Anakin's journey is one others have fallen into before. That the corruption of the darkside could come to any strong in the force, no matter how noble their goals.

Brainchips, man. I'd have loved if he hesitated as well, but fucker didn't have a real choice.

Compared to Rex,Echo, and Fives not whole lot

Though I guess Rex and Cody mirrored their generals I just felt like Rex moved from the "all good soldiers follow orders" to actually thinking for himself.

Maybe Rebels could have an episode of Cody bitching at storm trooper recruits about the good ol days of republic and have a confrontations with Rex

KOTE

I know this image is bait, but I'm sure theres still people out there who believe this about the prequels.

This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

did they just banepost?

Damn, Obi-Wan got dark

No… they didn't. They had to have known. THEY HAD TO HAVE KNOWN!

And I just realized… When he gets the suit he becomes a Big Guy

Don't forget the fact that he's wearing a mask.

Yeah… yeah… and the mask is his iconic look, so one could say no cared who he was… until… FUCKING SHIT, MARVEL!

if i take that mask off, will you die?

I think it kinda ruins the joke to say that TKDR Bane was clearly based on Darth Vader in several ways, but still funny.

Actually, should do a ANH version.

Princess Leia, I'm SITH.

Fucking Christ, Marvel

Shit opinion user

this
prequels=OT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sucking on CWC's vagina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFA

Uhh, you don't get to bring younglings.