BIG NIG NOW TAKING CALLS ON RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING!!

BIG NIG NOW TAKING CALLS ON RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING

BIG NIG NOW TAKING CALLS ON RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING!!!

Bump, let's redpill him about jews

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

COMMENCE THE HATEFACT CASCADE

pls be nice y'all

These current fembot callers are fucking terrible, we need some Moon Man up in here.

Wayne Dupree is a manchild. There's no way you can totally redpill this gorilla.

That looks like a challenge to me

I'VE SEEN THE FUTURE
FOREVER
AND IT LOOKS LIKE AN ASS
PRESSED AGAINST A HUMAN FACE

New stream, first one ended for some reason

Phone # is (202) 470-6738

Don't moon man him, since he's on our side

Drop redpills on jews + hillary instead

Lynch yourself.

Stacy Dash supports Trump

He's a literate gorilla and will vote Trump in the general. What else can you ask for?

he is on our side u shit eating kike

check'd

You're not on our side, you piece of trash. I find that most people who get 00 dubs aren't worth paying attention to. filtered.

Fuck off Elijah

30 more minutes for calls

Great

Diamond and silk have infiltrated Holla Forums

Tactical sheboon your monkey asses put of here

Diamond and Silk are blessed

shameless bump

Obama NWO confirmed

BRING THE MEMES AND THE HATEFACTS

We don't curr

BIG NIG teaching nigs not to Soros!