All things considered, ramses wouldn't have lost much if he had just let the hebrews leave

all things considered, ramses wouldn't have lost much if he had just let the hebrews leave
i mean, who would want to be surrounded by a bunch of kikes

Bue he WUZ KANGZ N SHEIT, what did you expect? Of course the dumb sandnigger was going to act stupid.

but he was h'white
edgyptians are h'white

Please educate yourself, you racist shitlord.

well eitherway, ramses was h'white, don't care bout the other edgyptians

But God hardened his heart so he wouldn't just let the Jews go. God was, in fact, intentionally fucking both the Egyptians and the Jews just because.

Is god a fratboy?

Yes, Hitler.

Ramses couldn't let the Hebrews leave. The Lord hardened his heart. Presumably He wanted to make a point.
Exodus 9:12.

His only problem was he had retards working for him. Moses was a huge dick, too.

To be fair, that's the typical kike behavior.

Friendly reminder that the Old Testament was written by Jews to justify themselves and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Friendly reminder that there is zero archaeological or historical evidence for the Exodus.
Friendly reminder that even the Ten Commandments are basically copied from the Egyptian Book of Coming Forth By Day.

Ramses wasn't even around at the time of exodus to begin with.

That and part of it is the hold Ramses father had over him. He feels like he still owes his father. vid related
He brings up good points in the vid.

oy vey, are you denying the ancient holocaust?
Did you know that the Egyptians literally masturbated jewish babies to death?

The entire movie is backwards. It's the jew trying to claim the Aryan's story for himself.
Whites are enslaved by the jew. Schlomo laughs at their suffering, murders their children to ensure population control, and sees them as nothing but slaves.

Moses the high-ranking cuckservative sees this. He realizes his people are in pain, but there is conflict in his mind. "We are the chosen," he thinks. "How could we commit such atrocities?"
Unable to control his anger and instinct, he lashes out and kills a low-ranking jew.

Though the elite jews offer to get him out of it, the death causes him great anguish. He's still a cuck, and guilt bears heavy on his soul. Moses flees from the hedonistic capital of jewry and exiles himself to the harsh wastelands in search of punishment and redemption.
Somewhere along the way he finds like-minded souls. People who cherish their family. People who's traditions rely on community, truth, and friendship. He has a vision. A demand from something greater than him to fight for his tribe. He decides to go back and argue his case.

Upon return the people he once considered friends welcome him until they realize the reason for his reappearance. They instantly turn on him and say not only will they uphold the slavery of his people, but they will make it even more harsh every time a goy speaks out.
Moses knows this can only end badly for the jews, and his white empathy forces him to give them warnings. He trolls them with frogs. He humiliates their court magicians.
"Please," he begs. "Please turn from your wicked ways. It will only get worse," but the jewish hubris knows no bounds, and it leads them to a catastrophic destruction.

Price of Egypt is projection. It is how the jew sees himself versus the evil goyim. Little did the jew realize he was writing a very accurate movie, but just had the allegory mixed up.

See? You can't trust anything about this story.

Now I know exodus was bullshit. Everyone in history has wanted jews to leave the fucking country. Yet here they want them to stay? When they can use clearly stronger nig nogs in niggertopia for labor? Bull fucking shiiiiet.

but nigz are lazy fucks
at least a jew might learn his lesson from the whip, while the nigger will forget in an hour or so
also, for a joke song, this shit really sounds grand.

What did they mean by this?

I never liked this picture, as I love both Satan and Kek.

Isn't that the brazen bull that was used to torture sand niggers and pizza niggers?

That song was fucking brutal.
I SEND THE SCOUGE
I SEND MY SWORD
THUS SAYETH THE LORD

the only downside about the movie is that the jews are the good guys
would have been a lot better if the roles were reverse

Jews didn't exist back then.
These are Hebrews. of which jews desended from.
Be accurate.

Could you guys give some proofs?

Why do you think jews cut the foreskin with their teeth and suck the blood of baby jews?
It's to remember the shoah and prevent another similar one.

6 godzillions of poor yids opressed by evil edgyptians

That's the point except oh wait he was going to let them leave but God intervened and said "fuck you, don't ruin muh story" and swayed the Pharaoh to say "no"

This, it would be a great story if it wasn't about kikes. Same thing with An American Tail.

fucking reported
Holla Forums is not an anti-semetic board

Compare the Commandments listed in Exodus with spell or section 125 in the Book of the Dead. I don't know about this baby masturbation business.

Yehehehe, thank you JDIF for doing such a good job. 0.02 shekels were deposited into your account.