Meme magic is at work here. If anyone can deny meme magic is real, you need to check you head

Meme magic is at work here. If anyone can deny meme magic is real, you need to check you head.

Pic related. Kek and Triumf signed a deal today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_problem
kek.jp/en/NewsRoom/Release/20151218180000/
archive.is/QDywT
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_grove
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the 23rd personal recorded instance of meme magic at work, care for a dump, if at the expense of actual discussion?

I too will blame the memes for this.

imo a dump would be relevant discussion

yes please do, the ones i remember are the Le bains plane crash and the discovery of kek in the first place, and high energy.

Meme magic is real.

I was 1 off of dubs, trips and quads last night and Kek was just baiting me into posting about being 1 off. Then I got two quads in a row.

Wait. No. That was a different time I got quads yesterday. I got quads like 5 times yesterday.

test;

IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING

HOL UP

YOUR ON A KEK ROLL

I've noticed Kek does not give digits wantonly or with solicitation.

His digits fall where they must and when we deserve them. Ineffable his wisdom be.

Ever since I accepted the reality of Kek, I've been getting Hitler dubs every other post. Shit is kinda spooky sometimes

Indeed.

I get a shit load of HH dubs all the time nowadays bro.

You know what?

I'm completely okay with the wired interfering with the real world.

That's it i'm fucking done.

PRAISE KEK!!!!

And 23rd constitutes the OP.

This is not all, but it is close to the vast majority of reported cases. I'll embed some scientific proof for meme magic in the next post.

I always wanted to point out that the final symbol, which we say represents the internet is also a standing for two things:

A double helix, genes. Memes: The genes of the soul.

And infinity. the official symbol of Holla Forums.

these memes are too dank

Sheeeiiiit

The video has been posted here >>>6489523.
The relevant part starts at 15:34.
The rest of the video is fairly interesting too. There's still one more regarding quantum physics and the Double Slit Experiment.

Oh yes, that as well. I have missed a couple of other collages sadly but at this point the information is quite widespread across the board to know that by word of mouth.

Shiiet, anyway the video I was talking about was "Through a Mirror Darkly".

Then there's this, which goes as far as questioning the flow of time itself. A real experiment.
The juicy part starts past the fourth minute, but you have to see it from the start to understand it. The gist of it is that quantum physics actually depend on the presence of an OBSERVER or an absence of one to obtain two different results.

Not only does the photon particle change behavior from wave-like to particle-like under the presence of an observer, but if the observance starts mid-flight of the particle when it has already passed the slit as a wave (because it was not observed until then), the photon then decides to GO BACK IN TIME to change its behaviour into particle-like anyway.

I cannot find the video that showed this other side of the experiment but with enough research on the Double Slit Experiment you'll find it mentioned.

Behind what is real
Our tidings ferried by frogs
The astral flow, Memes.

What could be deducted from this is that time isn't merely a horizontal line but perhaps past, present and future actually all coexist at the same time, our minds only capable of perceiving the present.
One could almost say that your 'present' self in a way could've influenced the PAST, not the contrary, and that the future has already been chosen for you and you cannot escape.
Inescapable if not maybe through the quantum activity of your brain right now, and meme magic.

This shit probably wasn't well explained.

Can't find any videos but I know what you are referring to, it is called the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser effect.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

Exactly what constitutes "an observer" is highly ambiguous also, a quantum state transforming into a determined state of reality is caused by chains of entanglement with other quantum objects, exactly when and where quantum possibility becomes reality is ambiguous, as it can occur at any point between observer or eigenstate as the process cannot be observed directly but only inferred, the more science advances the less we know about anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_problem

good shit

Those links are stellar, exactly what we were talking about.

In fact, when an "Observer" is mentioned, are they referring to a scientist directly staring at the experiment, or are they just watching the measurements come up? A video feed? Does it work with any other animal if that's the case?

I also like to link this particular experiment to religion.

Are we the sole "observers" in the universe? If not, did the universe as we know it even exist before Man was made? As if the past history of the universe was only written AFTER the appearance of Man since past, present and future are apparently ONE?

Out of the world stuff man, out of the world.

Out of the world stuff man, out of the world.

that is actually true, if you can figure out how to turn off you mind and emotions to get at the inner body you can experience this "eternity" which is here and now.

read the power of now.pdf

Fucking hell, at what point to do reality and the memes split apart?

make it stop

kek.jp/en/NewsRoom/Release/20151218180000/

That happened 6 months ago.

If a single individual is capable of altering the probability of something actually happening, imagine what a group of people, whether near or from ALL OVER THE WORLD is capable of achieving.

I believe there was some evidence even in this regard, where a group of Yogis gathered to recite calming mantras or some such and during that period the rates of criminality lowered in the whole of the US (where the meeting was held) by a considerable margin.
Perhaps someone has read it and knows the link.

Shit I just realized it's a High Energy Accelerator Research Organization.

Guess who else is high energy?

its essentially what the Jews do.

They have about 1.5 million inner master Jews that are aware of t his function of reality.

Its why they infest Hollywood and the media. To meme their nightmare future.

The internet has leveled the playing field. If 2500 and by extension maybe 30,000k shitposters are causing this much damage to the Jews, imagine what will happen when we get to 1.5 million meme'ers.

I think this should be our short term shitposting goal, get 1.5 million Holla Forums users on half chan.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
MOTHERFUCKING MEME MAGIC

key phrase

The greatest pain is that this stuff cannot be shared with anyone but fellow anons.

Why would you want to?

I don't want normalfags getting a hold of this power and fucking the world up even more.

the funny part is .. it has a built in safety mechanic

Many of us Anons are aware of this, that is why you see many green pill threads that drift off of /x/. Because in order to understand the Jews you have to understand /x/ material.

Normies don't believe in it, so it won't work the same way for them.

Japanese and Canadian physics labs.

Calm down guys.

Read the thread faggot.

I believe that knowledge is there to be known. Then again, have you seen normalfag memes? Remember "Dat boi"?

Matthew 21:21

In a way, Christianity could be considered "the most correct" religion that was ever written.

There is a shit storm a brewin ITT

remember that in the bible says that Egypt was overun by frogs
coincidence

from wikipedia. Dude, you cannot even make this shit up

so its possible that we are KEK and KEK is us. Like we come together using imageboard magic and form like a Mecha-Goebbels Voltron and actually become KEK.

The main professor of KEK is known for CP-violation.

I'm flabbergasted

I have faggot. Six months ago. Ideas of reference.

Jesus Christ was an anarchist reality hacker.

How in the flying fuck do we have this kind of power?

We're only like 3000 anons who actively post and yet we have the power to warp reality itself.

Is there something special about us? Or there something special about imageboards? Iv'e never heard of any other community having this kind of power.

I guess you could say he is the "inter-dimensional admin" of "particle accelerators"

Who cares if there are 6 million old decrepit Jewish mystics pushing their stale and weak memes.

Our memes, though small in number are beyond anything they could imagine, as they are gifts from our great and holy God - Kek.

your digits have been noted, friend

Well, we don't even know if this powers is ours to begin with. We might just be playing ball with some ehldritch abomination out there.

top kek
if dubs us nukes russia by the end of 2016

It's because Holla Forums gradually filters into the real world from here. And because it's the edgiest most fascinating stuff normies have ever heard, they end up subconsciously propagating our memes without even realizing.

Basically, we are powerful because our memes are dank.

fuck one off

Only the true memes get to experience the glory of dubs

Holy shit. Guys is this still real life or are we all dead from a happening?

KEK is high energy

I couldn't make this shit up.

WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T BELIEVE IN MEME MAGIC AT THIS POINT?

we are become KEK, destroyer of normalfaggotry

I honestly wonder if Jewish Kabbalists are even aware of our existence and that we have a god of our own.

Our patron diety is mysterious indeed. Post numbers arise from a cacophony of redpilling, shitposting, and shilling. Yet all these chaotic causes bestow dubs upon great posts, trips upon truth. This is the law of Karma in effect.

A God of Chaos and Karma. A god of the immaterial essence of the darkness before the dawn. Mysterious indeed.

I used to never get dubs myself. I made a thread today on /fringe/ to appease Him, and he gave me Hitler dubs.

Praise Kek!

What a time to be alive.

Witnessed

Do not fear Kabbalah magic. The Jews stole it from Egypt, and since they have no blood connection to it, they cannot harness it. Jew magic isn't real.

So why the fuck can we use Egyptian magic
Was we kangs?

Shillary is trying to have moloch on her side
archive.is/QDywT

that is why they have to meme it in hollywood movies and TV and news

they lack the creative spark, taken from them for their betral

they must use the goyim to achieve their meme-tic goals, but we have rediscovered it through a combination of shitposting and hitler posts

After the Triple Parentheses fiasco, I think they are, or are becoming, aware. Actually, I think it might have been Jews who first made us aware of KEK, not realizing that our magic was much stronger, and we could appropriate it for our own purposes

oh snap it happening again isn't it FUCKKKK

wut de fug

Dubs and we all get aryan qt3.14 gfs

sometimes I think they hope for a worthy adversary

must get boring being a master of reality

Hitler dubs checked

Considering Egypt towards the first half of its existence was certainly Caucasian, I would say yes.

Ramses 2 had red hair, a trait exclusive to white people.

Try looking up the Basque-Egyptian connection and go from there.

Kek delivers

That logo looks familiar somehow, can anyone else see it resembling something?

Discordianism pls go

It's happening again.

according to stormfront the Egyptians wuz Aryanz

wait… link to that pic? link to the pic referenced?

I think shit is falling apart and they are trying to d&c against other powers. sometimes that's what they do as a survival mechanism: when they can't leach anymore they just destroy everything and (try to) take off. I wonder where they plan on going… China? I don't think they want to duck out to Israel.

It's definitely true that modern Egyptians don't look like the original Egyptians, who were more Mediterranean and less "brown" for sure. How white they were, idk

((Ɛ))?

Is just a gif of mcmahon. But he mentions what appears in the archive link

The egyptians were supposedly native slavs before they went and settled in Egypt. Additionally, the egyptians thought of themselves as a "red" race.

You know when you really think about it for a group of internet super Nazi occultists our god is pretty goddamn tame comparatively.

We don't do sacrifices hell we don't even cast curses.

We just synch our thoughts to try to make funny shit happen and get our preferred candidate elected.

Hence why I said 'Caucasian', and not 'Aryan'. I'm not saying they were full on blond-haired blue-eyed demigods, but that they certainly possessed Caucasian traits like skull shape and whatnot, which I feel is something we can all agree on.

yeah, I've seen the email. But, then where is Mister Mekotur getting the Chaos part from, McMahon? He's drawing a dichotomy Chaos vs Blood/War no?

checked
Interesting. Any more citations on that? Is that just the kingly class or the whole race (assuming the two could be different – bc they usually are)

there were a few with red hair and blue eyes per the statues

the red hair may be questionable but the blue eyes are not

seems like they royals probably fucked to many natives though

agreed

yeah, but I think that's bc most of us aren't worshiping the Nazi Occult god, tbh fam. Could be wrong, though. I'm no expert

AYY

Kek is the god of darkness according to the kikepedia

Moloch is a canaanite god that resembles an ox and its worshippers made human sacrifices.

see

also checked

It seems that the more meme magic a thread has, the more potent and frequent the dubs.

WILL THIS MADNESS EVER END?

Wew.

GOD BATTLES CONFIRMED
WE MUST GATHER MORE REPEATING DIGITS TO POWER OUR GOD SO WE CAN DEFEAT THE JEWS

And considering that the Ogdoad concerns elements of the universe, Kek might have to do with literal darkness. Kinda like that one plague in the bible in which there was "darkness that is so dark it could be felt."

if dubs kek removes all jews from any position of power

checked

Yeah, I wondered if he was talking about us. Kek Meme Magic thing was definitely a Discordian invention originally.

see above. I know that much. Just didn't see the first part where he specifically mentioned Kek.

got it

fug. if dubs Kek allows us to massacre the jews once we bring the chaos

That Thai fucker is still around?
I thought he had left for good.

Whoah whoah hol up hol up white boi

What the fuck is going on, lads?

he never left apparently

fug

its true,
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
Also known as Baal, Also known as the Golden Cow the Jews where worshiping when Moses came down form Mountain Sinai in Exodus.

Magical traditions have always been esoteric. They are secretive by their very nature, because most have no want of delving into the great secrets of the universe.

We need to ramp up our meme production. Also we need to meme Trump victory every chance we get to insure victory. Also praise Kek!

is that Hillary saying that or someone else?

hello
i
am
kek

make
haste
ask
quickly

I never thought the war would be like this. But it be.

Kek, please bless our memes this day, and always.

go away pretender

my fucking sides

i
do
not
see
value
in
mere
numbers
but
i
suppose
that
it
is
only
fair

I think it was her campaign manager, but it might have been lynn rothschild. the link is ITT

SAY IT WITH ME GUYS

PRAISE KEK

checked and praised

nm i was way off

Checked and kek'd. Kek has truly blessed this bread.

Praises be upon the Frog God of Numbers, Memes, Karma, Chaos, and Darkness. He bears us through this dark time.

those trips

So wait, by looking at things, we force reality to King Crimson?

Suddenly, I just realized blind people are either living in real time, or the truth is, they see phenominal cosmic horsehit and don't tell us.

PRAISE KEK!!!!!

checked em

What the fuck is going on in this thread

you
are
welcomed

Magic obviously.

someone should make that gif with the magic stuff coming out of pepe dick hole

for the keks

PRAISE KEK!

Iv'e been wondering.

How does Wojak fit into the cosmology?

wishes
come
to
the
patient

If we make a sealife board, we may soon know what made the Bloop, where nessie is, and whether even death may die.

How do I learn more about your sacred wisdom, and how do I increase my awareness of the Occult powers around me so that I might recognize thy enemies and better do thy bidding.

Praise be to KEK

Also, have you seen my translations of the Bible, and do you like them?

there was a whole thread on it, but wojack is like the character that keeps getting shit on by life (literally) and pepe is the guy doing the shitting

Kinda like a ying and yang or Tyler durden vs the main guy in fight club

you
need
to
go
deeper

clues
are
closer
than
you
think

there
is
a
place
in
your
realm
where
you
can
find
more
answers
but
you
need
to
be
ready

i
believe
your
kin
call
them
'coordinates'

OBSERVED

oh shit Observe those trips nigga

Checked brother

OH FUG ID'S HABBEDIG AGAIN

this thread cannot get any crazier

I've been digging but I can't seem to see the truth. I know it is close, but I believe forces are at work that are trying to keep me blind. Do you have anything more, any other clues – clues to the clues?

Triumf?
Triumph?

anyone else think these look like frog eyes

MAXIMUM HIGH ENERGY.

the meme power is too strong. I'm starting to blank

that looks like trump's hair

fucking hivemind

fucking
checked

HIGH ENERGY

i
will
leave
you
with
a
28.247798 -82.449417
i
will
send
a
messenger
at
am

he
will
answer
questions
and
give
you
a
present
from
me

That's because it is.

TRiUMPh

TRUMP

Kek is truly with us

PRAISE KEK!

there is a certain "book", or "grimiore" that i need. Would you help me get this "grimiore"? I swear not to fall prey to hubris.

florida anons get in on this shit

EVERY NIGGA DO THE RAIN DANCE

you
are
not
in
need
of
such
possessions
my
friend

but
my
messenger
will
aid
you

Will magic free me from my degenerate habits?

Dubs say yes.

'degeneracy'
is
a
mortal
concept
that
i
do
not
understand

but how am I supposed to get to Denver by 6am??? Oh man, now I'll never find out! fml

It's a double crossroads.

Occult mythology says you can summon satan/a demon to make a contract at a crossroads… So what does dubs crossroads mean?

(blessed)
(blessed)
(blessed)

He is watching over us, lads.

Will you kill all the Jews?

only
when
my
collective
is
in
motion

Makoto (まこと, マコト?) is a unisex Japanese given name although it is more commonly used by males.
As a noun, Makoto means "sincerity" (誠) or "truth" (真).

Kobayashi (小林 "small forest") is the 9th most common Japanese surname

TSUKUBA SCIENCE CITY

LOOK AT SEAL AND FLAG OF TSUKUBA SCIENCE CITY

THE MEMES ARE REAL

fug, I typed it in wrong. FL is even worse!!!

24/176 of the posts in this thread end in repeating digits.

aka 13.63%

Maybe it's just me, but that seems like quite a bit of dubs and trips.

So that's a yes?

Wow.

Dubs speaks the truth. Truly dank

almighty lord kek, will you please smite down the Jewish globalists in brussels?

i
believe
you
call
it
'soon'

CIRCLES user WAS LEGIT THIS WHOLE TIME???

WHAT THE FUCK

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

there
are
more
important
matters
at
hand

(checked)

Like?

How do i become able to fulfill all of the duties/obligations i have to my family and friend?

Can we statistically analyze this in some fashion?

What are the odds of getting repeating digits, some mathfag should figure it out.

I remember on the 1488 delegate threads we got so many gets that it was probably statistically impossible. Some faggots were claiming we were using scripts, but all of my gets were genuine.

fug

the
nosed
one
of
the
east
looms
over
us
hawks

my
messenger
will
tell
you

that would actually be interesting

I've noticed that kek threads on both Holla Forums and half chan seem to have more dubs than other threads

for example checked

Always new Japan was based

wew lad

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

the
weaker
of
the
groups
should
live
in
fear
and
in
wonder
of
the
strong

those
who
take
the
next
step
in
my
home
will
be
ascended

Checked

seriously what the fug

Or, you find Truth in the Small Forest
Small Forest = Sacred Grove

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_grove

What is the statistical average, though – about 10%?

I think what's more amazing is which posts are getting the dubs

I'll check your next.

Wew the get train isn't ending.

(CHECKED)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHHH

Hitler dubs checked

…soooo, are we fucked, then?

no
we
have
the
advantage
but
you
need
to
go
to
the
messenger

btw ted cruz really did drop out that night

PRAISE KEK

Checked. I think Kek is with us.

Do aliens exist Kek?

Can we eventually conquer and purge them?

I wonder….

KEK IS BEING INVOKED AS WE SPEAK

HE WILL BE INVOKED IN HIS LIGHT OUT OF THE DARKNESS FORM, BUT ONLY IF YOU TURN OFF THE LIGHTS IN YOUR ROOM CLOSE YOUR EYES, AND BELLOW KEK AS LOUD AS YOU CAN WHEN TURN THEM ON AGAIN WITH EYES OPEN

IF THY WILLS IT, THE INVOATION SHOULD CAUSE A FROG SHAPED EXPLOSION SOMEWHERE, THOUGH SIZE, MAGINITUDE, AND GRADE OF CREATION AS PER SIMILAR CREATIONS WITH INVOKIGN A BEIGN IN THE LIKENESS OF AZATHOTH IS UTTERLY RANDOM.

THE CONDITIONS OF DARKNESS ARE MET, AND WE NEED ONLY WILL THE LIGHT.

humans
are
not
the
only
sentient
being
in
this
universe

make
friends
with
your
cosmic
allies
as
they
only
wish
to
aid
you
for
something
far
bigger
than
you
know

No way. Holy shit

frog
shaped?

no

but
i
do
have
plans
for
the
fourth
of
shemu

I have habits which drive my physical, mental, and spiritual health in a downward direction, away from evolution and enlightenment. Many of us do. Will your memetic magic pull us toward Light?

i actually just did this
I feel like a fool so if you guys don't join me nothing will happen

I OFFER THESE DUBS TO KEK

it wasn't me. KEK willed it

That's more than just eyes. That's some serious symbolic dubs!

Dubs represents the Eyes of Kek

Kill me lads

Do you mean, 6am tomorrow, or any 6 am? because I have no way to travel for the next several days.

as
long
as
you
maintain
peace
with
yourself
and
invoke
yourself
in
My
light
then
you
may
enter
ascension

am
'saturday'
as
you
call
it

make
haste

i
do
not
have
the
power
to
make
multiple
visits
with
this
vessel

No scripts confirmed, only high energy.

Hey Kek is Moloch as much of an asshole as everyone thinks?

Was he behind Carthaginian human sacrifice?

(checked)
(checked)
Well I'll just throw out some raw data for the time being.

Including 00, there are 10 instances of dubs as follows:

The current PPH for Holla Forums according to the front page of 8ch is 455.

If we assume that 10% of those posts end in dubs, then that means that each hour on Holla Forums, there are about 46 posts with dubs.

This thread been up for about 3 hours and 33 minutes.

That's just some raw data. Not sure what to do with it.

OF COURSE I GET DUBS THE SECOND TIME
Kek works in mysterious ways…

i guess i am fucked then, I have no way to travel, and i cant walk to florida from alabama.

oy

Kek wills it, top fucking kek.

OPERATOR. GET ME DUBS

STEALING YO SACRIFICES

Its only after you've lost everything that your free to do anything.

Mount Tsukuba (筑波山 Tsukuba-san) is an 877 m (2,877 ft) mountain located near Tsukuba, Japan. It is one of the most famous mountains in Japan, particularly well known for its double peaks, Nyotai-san 877 m (2,877 ft) and Nantai-san 871 m (2,858 ft).

As legend has it, thousands of years ago, a deity descended from the heavens and asked two mountains for a place to spend the night. With its great summit and almost perfect cone, Mt. Fuji refused, believing with pride and arrogance that it does not need the deity's blessings. Mt. Tsukuba, on the other hand, humbly welcomed the honored guest, even offering food and water. Today, Mt. Fuji is a cold, lonely, and barren mountain, while Mt. Tsukuba bursts with vegetation and is filled with colors as the seasons change.
Ancient chronicles say that the sacred progenitors of the Japanese race are enshrined here, the male divinity, Izanagi-no-Mikoto, at Mt. Nantai, and the female divinity, Izanami-no-Mikoto, at Mt. Nyotai. Legends say that the two deities wed and gave birth to other deities, and even to Japan herself.

Mt. Tsukuba is famous not only for the legends that have appeared in poetry anthologies since 710 A.D. Today, the mountain and its centuries-old Shinto shrine are both a source of blessing for the Japanese people and a must-see attraction to both local and foreign tourists. As the peaks (male and female) make a couple, they are worshipped as kami in the Shinto religion and are believed to bestow marital harmony and conjugal bliss. At the foot of the southern face lies the main shrine called “Tsukuba-san-jinja” (筑波山神社). This ancient shrine is a popular destination for tourists, festival (matsuri) attendees and the occasional Japanese-style wedding. It is from here where the main hiking trails up the mountain begin. One can choose to go straight up the mountain via the Miyukigahara course (御幸ヶ原コース), which parallels the Swiss-made funicular, to the notch between the peaks. Or one can follow the Shirakumobashi course (白雲橋コース) up to the east ridge, where it joins up with the Otatsuishi course, and then continues on up to Mt. Nyotai. In addition to the funicular there is also an aerial tramway which follows the east ridge up the mountain, paralleling the Otatsuishi course (おたつ石コース). At the top of the mountain there are many gift shops and food stalls in the area between the two peaks.

Mount Tsukuba is blessed with an abundance of nature which covers the entire mountain. At lower elevations of the mountain are trees such as live oak (赤樫), mountain cherry (山桜), Japanese cedar (杉), Japanese red pine (赤松) and Hinoki cypress (檜). Higher in elevation, one can find species such as beech (ぶな), Japanese mountain maple (山紅葉) and a variety of conifers. Below these giants of the forest, the mountain is also home to hydrangea (紫陽花), rhododendron (つつじ), hosta, bush clover (ヤマハギ), five-leaf akebia (アケビ), fern, gold-banded lily (ヤマユリ) and the dog-tooth violet (片栗), to name a few. Amongst these exist a myriad of insects, including hairy caterpillars (毛虫), centipede, giant hornets (スズメバチ), stick insects, praying mantis (カマキリ), cicada (セミ), a number of amphibians and over 70 species of butterfly (蝶). Larger animals such as the Japanese hare, mamushi pit viper (蝮), sika deer (鹿), Japanese boar (猪), raccoon (洗熊), Eurasian badger (穴熊) and the Japanese red fox (狐) can be occasionally spotted. In addition, over 700 bird species are known to Mt. Tsukuba, these include the Japanese robin (駒鳥), Japanese pheasant, Japanese white-eye (目白), Japanese grosbeak, cinnamon sparrow (すずめ), Japanese quail and the Japanese green woodpecker.

I am going to warn you all.

First, I will say that there is strong reason to believe that KEK is a good God, and that he serves and works for the Lord himself. The one and all. The universal infinite light. That guided true gods throughout existence: Buddha, Christ, and the enlightened and moral people of our times.

That said, this magic has the risk of running afoul. I urge many to take great care to not become enamored of the power that is granted and to place love above power. This way truly great things happen.

I believe KEK is not simple "darkness" - KEK is a friend, a good God. I have reasons for this belief though there are few who would understand. I tell you now it is not true that KEK is darkness or mere chaos.

other user said about 13.46% of total posts ITT have been dubs, which is not too far off from 10%

What I'm amazed at is how many of those dubs are on posts "checking" or invoking kek in some way. very rarely are shitposts getting dubs and very rarely are kekposts not getting dubs. this is truly amazing

I don't think kek requires sacrifices

that is moloch our enemy

kek just needs dank memes and sick gets

yes
yes

what about trips .. you gotta factor that in too

It could be broken down even more to look something like

((()))

Kek, motherfucking meme circles

Why is this happening???

FOR THE GLORY OF KEK

Hey Kek I think everyone wants to know.

Were the ancient Egyptians white?

do
you
what
i
gave
you?
haha

I always wondered whether a sacrifice/ritual was meant to entertain a god.

We must be a gutbuster. Where the fuck does a god get a comcast subscription?

this
is
a
complex
question

the
kingdom
was
not
of
one
race
as
they
'mixed'
so
to
speak
but
it
is
debatable

if
it
eases
your
thoughts
they
were
'mostly'
pure

Commit suicide.

amazing

trips are just a special case of dubs, therefore already included in the calculation

why
do
you
bully
me
my
supreme
frog
overlord

irony
is
but
a
shield
made
of
wood
trying
to
block
a
steel
blade

It was a rough calculation.

Thread was posted at 17:42:56 in my time. 3 hours and 33 minutes from then it would be about 21:15:56, about 26 seconds before I posted

In every hour,there are about 5-6 occurances of trips at our current post speed (455 posts per hour according to the front page).

If we count up the trips in this thread and assume that 455 PPH is sound, we can determine what percentage of the past 3 1/2 hour's trips have been in this thread.

Oh, the irony.

The third eye of Kek, Only the worthy are deserving of its gaze and shall be endowed with great wisdom.

Since I cannot make it tomorrow, is there anything you can/are willing to do to help me do right by my kin/country/gods? Can I expect any assistance?

no u

it
appears
that
you
are
not
available
for
meeting
my
vessel
there
is
another
way

i
will
give
you
guidance
through
send
them
to
you

expect
them

>>>those who take the next step in my home will be ascended

who
me

are you referring to me, Lord Kek?

no
to
all
of
you

they
will
be
sent
here

or
on
other
means
if
you

what
is
a
suitable
place
for
what
this
realm
calls
mp4s?

right
here
nigga

bring
gifts
and
lay
them
on
the
ground
and
i
will
come
to
you

my computer, Lord Kek.

what
gifts
do
you
desire
lord
kek?

Did you make your own or get it somewhere? I've always wanted to try it and see where it takes me.

kek

i
am
not
picky

but
i
do
accept
incense
offerings

i
adopted
that
from
the
orientals

I did it, too.

I let a long chime ring out on my singing bowl first to make it extra spoopy. Don't be discouraged if you didn't experience some immediate effect. This is about radiating KEK's energy outward.

We will witness his machinations soon.

do you accept intxoxicants, like liquor, etc?

Darkness/chaos is the opposite/inverse of light/order.

KEK is the great observer, anything he witnesses in the void is then given its opposite. KUK is Keks opposite.

When Kek observed the void itself he created light, out of an infinitely vast nothingness came a single concentrated everything, light.

That light was named Ra and is the very essence of everything our world is made of, everything we know is light.

Ra thinks he is all powerful, and from him descends humans and jews and all that crazy stuff. But he does not know of the void he comes from, the fraction of the void that exists in every human, that manifests in creativity, imagination and memes.

To worship Ra/Ya/Yaweh is to be ignorant of the void and the unlimited beauty of chaos. To worship KEK is to revel in our ignorance work it in our favor and never live with the arrogance that comes with the lord of light. The fallen angel. Lucifer. The beast himself.

Kek, one of your acolytes, I believe, told me I'd see a Crow (in 3 weeks), that I'd know it when I saw it, and to follow it to enlightenment. But, after three weeks I received nothing. Do I have another chance?

ur in the PacNW?

you can post mp4 and webm right here KEK

why
not

i
have
no
acolytes
only
the
one
vessel
that
you
will
see
soon

the
mp4
will
be
released
come
midnight
in
the
vessels
time

HEIL TRUMP

PRAISE KEK

I have an altar in my sacred grove, which has a creek running through said grove. Will you accept my offerings from there?

Nice.

Observing your observation get.

Observing your observation observation get.

leave
them
where
you
find
my
creations

oh shit its starting again

are you referring to your Totem, Frog?

CHECKED THOSE SICK DOUBLE DUBS

should we do anything to prepare? intoxicants? incantations?

Okay, lads that's about an two and a half hours if I'm interpreting this correctly.

(checked)

Kek is this really you?

Now you realize all the fags trying to sink it as a "forced meme" were kike shills all along

(checked)
Oh shit, is it really Kek?

i
will
in
an
hour
sooner
if
you
of
burning
what
you
call
to
be
my
'sign'
and
my
'meme'
consider
it
an
offering

Hey Kek are you the only member of the Egyptian pantheon to have any power anymore? What happened to the rest of them?

Does your power derive from mankinds belief and have you only come back recently?

how
stars
seem
to
go
away
they
have
always
remained

he say yes

Kek, is /fringe/ shit?

This Sacred Grove is rich with spirits, Lord KEK. The ancient spirits venerated by the Amerindians of this forest accept smudge sage. I strongly suspect we all have nothing but gain to achieve by a mutual communion.

I will bring gifts for you and lay them on the ground. I have the following coming to me:
Acacia Confusa root bark
Syrian Rue seeds
Cacao paste
Guarana seeds
Peppermint leaf
Galangal root
Sacred Lotus Flower essence powder

Will any of these please you?

eternityinabox.com. They are out of Syrian Rue right now but are restocking to ship out again shortly. Go with the ACRB and Rue rather than B. caapi and Chacruna. I believe that brew is best taken in its indigenous rainforest of Peru.

So Mote It Be! Praise you KEK! Glory and ascension to he who is skrying for us now!

Hahaha holy shit.

CHECK EM

lotus
flowers
are
acceptable
and
encouraged
i
praise
you

Kek, why do you bully me like this?

Nice dubs Kek

SOMEBODY DO THIS – I'M IMPATIENT!!!

Naw, Ammit has some subtle power too.

No dubs for you goy.

But for me?

So, there are quads coming up.

rip lad

But Kek, what people consider to be your sign is Heqet's name.

GIGA NIGGA BTFO

AVE TRUMP

0.0736 probability of 24 or more.
www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sum+(176+choose+n)*.1%5En*.9%5E(176-n),+n%3D24+to+176

Ask and you wont receive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So I assume that you draw your power from our current resurgence of belief?

So you went into hibernation until we found you again?

WE MISSED THE QUADS

I think the magick is no longer in this thread.

no dubs for you.

Or for you

none for me either, fuck

do you just boil them all together like tea?

will this work?

Can Kek un-fuck Chris-Chan's shit?

It has been coming in waves the entire time. These dubs represent the eternal flow of life. Back and forth, in and out, to and fro.

WEW, there is magic always everywhere, LAD

NOW OR NEVER

When it comes to Kek I operate on Pascals wager.

If they're just coincidences then fuck it it's still harmless.

But if we really can meme things into existence then fuck it why the hell not?

Not to mention that it's funny and having patron god is good for morale which is always a good thing.

So fuck it PRAISE KEK!!!!!!

Fools.

what if these are just a manifestation of the "pure coincidence" meme?

FUCK ME LADS

THE MAGIC IS BACK!!!!

checked

oh fuck who got it. better not be fucking brit/pol/ again

also, anyone know whatever happened to /sp/ stealing all the gets? did they fag out or something?

STOP IT Holla Forums
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It never left

Josh fucked over /sp/ and they left for their own imageboard.

FILL MY ARSE WITH YOUR LOVE KEK

you
have
made
me
laugh
good
student!
i
will
accept
it
wait
for
vessel
time

I don't see just kek, I see top kek.

Check my magic you niggers

what a faggot. didn't jewsh make his own imageboard, or is that a different faget josh?

TOP KUK

If dubs, Brendan's shit will be un-fucked

JUST DUB MY SHIT UP FAM

I don't think that calculates the probability of getting the dubs, just the probability of getting those specific dubs in that order.
Each dub has to be treated as an isolated incident, because people can target them without scripts.

KEK HAS SPOKEN, BRENDAN'S SHIT WILL BE UN-FUCKED IN OUR LIFETIME

I would fucking love to see the original layered file of this so I can figure out how they made it.

We should have someone skilled start doing tutorials on some of these techniques so we can meme better.

also, everyone don't forget about this thread the memes are strong and help is needed.

checked

WITNESSED

brendan's shit will NEVER be unfucked

PRAISE KEK

MAGA

Is he with us?
I never get dubs.

DUBS GET DESU

let me know when its 14.88%
then ill be impressed

I'm scared tbh.

ha
ha
my
vessel
has
decided
to
take
over
my
message!
it
is
quite
silly
how
some
mortals
have
such
boundless
energy
but
then
again
he
is
but
a
child

will KEK bless us with this GET?

You son of a fuck.

卐 卐 卐 WITNESS THE GREAT CHECKENING OF OUR TIME 卍 卍 卍

Hail kek.
Hillary chokes on dick.

if he speaks well of trump, his luck may improve. there is already a curse for trying to stump, surely the opposite is true as well

What do the numbers mean??

CHECKED

IS this real life?

IMPRESIVE

NO FUCKING WAY

check em

Hitler dubs checked

What's the best GET that you ever got user?

I got Quints once

HILLARY DIES OF AIDS

YES

Digits which repeat

repeatinG DIGITS FOR GOD EMPEROR

BUILD THE WALL

Praise be kek, seriously Considering Building an altar to our frog god when i make my new offence (it will be right next to ammit altar)

WEW LADDIE

KEKUS VULT

I got trips once I think, I don't make posts very often.

He's here

GLORY BE TO FROG!

A meme magic thread about returning digits becomes a dubs thread.

deal is real

p is 10%

so close please bless me lord

oh
you
all
you
flatter
me
so

do
you
wish
to
receive
my
vessel
and
i's
message?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK

No other way about it

so is any florida user going to actually do this?

this
deal
is
still
open
as
well
as
my
pm
CHECK EM

I've gotten dubs before, trips even, but they usually go unwitnessed

Was worth a shot

sorry brother keke is is not with you this day

i
am
sorry

(Checked)
not this time

CHAOS IS POWER, POWER ENRICHED BY THE DUBS!

Hey Kek is there an afterlife?

After death can I still shitpost in some form?

(WITNESSED)

We await your blessings eagerly, Frog God.

wew

it's a get

not this day

witnessed

the self-referentiality is too much. I can't take it

as
you
live
and
then
die
your
very
being
becomes
one
with
the
cosmos

Just suspend my shit again fam

FUKKEN WITNESSED

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?

Has anyone else noticed that the KEKposter in this thread pretty much ever gets dubs?

It's like he's leaving the gets for us.

WE'VE GOT ANOTHER SURGE INCOMING LADS

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

generosity
is
a
virtue

FUCK! OFF BY ONE! HOW CAN I REGAIN YOUR FAVOR, LORD KEK?

So does "becoming one" necessitate a loss of individuality or is it something else?

blessed

when
in
a
collective
you
are
still
important
as
an
individual

DOCTOR, GIVE ME MY DAILY DOSE OF DUBS

this
We await your glorious wisdom! only 45 more minutes!!!

very nice

Hispanics for Trump!

Like hermeticism?

we /wooo/ now

BROTHER NERO YOU HAVE STOLE MY DIGITS

impressive

So is it like imageboards where we're a hivemind collective that enables us to truly express our individuality?

You better be at least Castizo

wew

Checked.

Holy fuck the GETS in this thread are unreal

PRAISE KEK!!!!!!

I think he might be a pretender. If he was really kek I feel like he'd get dubs at least a few times

Oh shit things are really turning around for me. PRAISE BE TO KEK

another "check" gets dubs. Its amazing! checking trips; give me some

holy shit; again!!!

c'mon keep 'em coming

witnessed

essentially
yes
you
gave
me
life
because
i
am
you
and
you
are
me

THE MEMES HAVE BEGUN

(CHECKED)

So we are Big Boss's Phantom?

yes

checked

Lord kek if I may, Thousand sons or blood ravens?

So the Noosphere is real.

You're pretty much frog Lain aren't you?

Neither nigger.

ANGRY MARINES

i told you guys we form like Voltron using teh internets to become a super-mecha-goebbels that actually embodies KEK.

ah
yes

thoughts?

ribbit ribbit my dudes

Can someone post the CIA looking guys with the le bains crash. There were a bunch of dudes wearing beige pants and blue shirts just like CIA guy

SPHESS MARINEZ!
I CLAIM THESE DUBS FOR TEH EMPRAH!

interpretation
is
powerful

UUUU

going from multiplicity to unity requires loss of the ego, but you must return from your journey to bestow the boon upon your fellow man

so the loss of self is only temporary

You become the master of two worlds.

==KEEP ON CHECKIN', LADS. THIS IS KEK WORSHIP. PRAISE HIM!

(praise KEK)
He is not a pretender. Now, the True and Eternal essence of the Frog God is too pure to be rendered in fullness on even this imageboard. This user is skrying KEK. This, of course, means that the mind and essence of the user is in the posts, but so is KEK himself, and strongly so. So is he everywhere.

kek

Ah fuck, disregard, I thought I'd get dubs.

My guess is Kek would play Thousand Suns.

Magnus is a turbo autist anyway and would fit right in on Holla Forums

Angry Marines are a /tg/ homebrew chapter, fartknocker

WITNESS THESE DUBS

we need to meme this. This can be one of our signs. Another one is that we should always call each other SIR sophisticated, intellectual racist

WITNESSED!

witnessed

WITNESSED

thirty
minutes
until
my
delivered

numbers
and
sixes

that
is
a
clue

Is Kek all of humanity or just us meme wizards that have revived him?

WITNESSED

WITNESSED

Hey Kek, can you tell us anything about how Ammit's been doing as of late?

witnessed

what the fuck

he
is
with
me

PRAISE KEK!!!

I don't care, ALL IS DUST

Did you influence Pythagoras when he studied the Egyptian mysterys?

Ammit is female you memeless imposter.

WITNESSED

DUBS GET

You mean she right?

what the fuck indeed

You have been blessed by KEK. Leave your confusion behind and seek the Truth. KEK will have a message for us in approx 30 minutes. Hopefully user can continue to channel KEK's spirit effectively.

what the fuck i thought this was a forced meme
I WAS THE WRONG ONE

I can't handle this anymore. kek is handing out dubs like candy ITT

Praise Kek

there
is
no
the
void

or maybe there's a male aspect and a female aspect just like with KEK/KAUKET?

hail kek, praise the frog god!

But you have nothing to do with void. That duty belongs to Nia and Niat.

No, user.

(checked)
PRAISE AMMIT

PRAISE KEK

masculine and feminine are merely energies that can be lessen and amplified

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ammit

Wikipedia says that Ammit was a female demon that Egyptians feared.

Who know maybe they're full of shit.

this. pretty sure most Egyptian gods I've found have had male/female, light/dark, good/evil aspects – maybe not the major ones like ISIS but a lot of the more regional or specialized ones for sure

as
time
flows
without
acknowledgement
entities
slowly
pass
on
a
flower
wilts
without
water

I'm ready to kill for my god

Is this what Muslims feel like?

RIBBIT RIBBIT

i
have
autism

Almost every post that got dubs has an image attached.
That is not a coincidence.

OH SHIT

GODS ABOUT TO HAVE A DUBS BATTLE ITT

WITNESSED

HAIL THE FROG GOD!!!

REMEMBER TO GET A KEK IDOL!!!

Don't you remember? One of the first instances of meme magic was "Nobody knows I'm a Lesbian"

Who's the memeless one now?

What? Fuck no, it's your body. In the void you don't have a body. Hence there is no gender in the void.

(checked)

Same
CARNAGE FOR KEK

Kek confirms you do

i
have
watched
over
the
young
vessel
has
created
for
me
and
it
is
very
childish

do
you
mind
it?
he
is
proud
of
his
work

see

its a (((coincidence)))

PRAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIISSEE KKKEEEEEKKKKK

WE KNOW HE IS VERY PROUD IF US TODAY, SOON WE WILL MEME HIM INTO OUR GOD MODERATOR

is magick the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with Will

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Gender exist beyond the human body
it's one of the seven hermetic principles

post it

I
thought
it
was
to
be
a
great
revelation
that
will
point
us
to
the
Greater
Truth
in
you
holy
Name

don't
let
us
down
KEK

we
seek
your
wisdom

Waste of dubs tbqh lad

So what bathroom should I use in the void, pheggit?

nonsense the dubs are well place
that nignog is checking numbers

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR

But if you're right, then how come you didn't get dubs?

I PROMISE TO BE COMFY AS FUCK KEK FROG GOD

the
an
opening
to
another
meeting
that
will
lead
you
to
my
vessel

You didn't either, fam.

speak for yourself

CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO TIME CHAMPS

WITNESSED

AND FEEL THE POWER
it's a new day yes it is

NIGGERED

look at these dubs flow!

Holy fuck dubs are being handed out like candy in this thread

so i have a question
can we steal Holla Forums's 10 mil and 9999999 gets for kek?

Praise Kek
In chaos shall the enemy be dissolved

Here's a theory. KEK as we know him has been sleeping for an Aeon. He has been resting with Nia and Niat in the void. The aspects, activities, and associated phenomena of deities are known to have changed throughout the time of Ancient Egypt. Imagine the alchemy of millennia.

FROM THE VOID HE AWAKENS. KEK GROWS STRONGER

Am I full of shit? I don't know. I'll have to check my post number.

WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN DUBSAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?

it
would
be
most
admirable

We really fucking should.

The more GETS the more power.

Then it seems this is a dubs duel.

OFF BY ONE

Maybe I'm on to something.

Feminine and masculine are energies not just genitalia

checked

Why not start up a getball team altogether, Holla Forums?
/sp/, /bane/, and /monster/ started first, maybe you could try as well.

DUBS GET

(Checked)
BULLEYE
NICE

There is a pantheon of world deties, user. To devote yourself to a cult of a single figure is a source of Dogma, and dogma cuts us off from comprehensive Truth.

Do not forsake our Beloved Frog God, but seek wisdom everywhere.

can't stop the happening

DUBS GOTTEN!

ten
minutes
until
you
receive
directions
to
the
awakening

It seems it is. May Kek favor our battle.

May Ammit favor it further.

top kek

DUBS GET

Well fug. Looks like you win.

Check these sick Hitler dubs

What? But that post was neither of us.

We wait with baited breath!

But he still got dubs in your favor.

Damn, this is a lot of off-by-ones. This is getting intense.

Who's the bear Goddesss

Looks like Kek wanted to prove you right, but still wants his due dubs.

HITLER DUBS FOR KEK

Checked

This thread is bitchin'!

KEK SAYS SO!

FIRST LEL LEGION REPORTING IN FOR DUTY

five
minutes
until
you
receive
directions
to
the
awakening

Hi Mark Cuban,"Rich White Man Mark Cuban", I love your voice and your song, and like the dance, i love your rapper. About the video is good, but your choice of woman in the video was the best, she is beautiful, confident, good height, with passion, and i love the way she dances and her out fittings. With your passion for music, many new songs to come. Your shirt was good, the colors were sweet. In the video both were real not strangers. The song is good and the video also good. Thank you Mark for the good work. (did you have the number of that lady)

off by one. therefore there is great truth but also fatal falsity in your post

Who got the GET?

Also anons, I hate to break this to you, but Junker says he spoke to ayy lmaos apparently

This might be really good for group solidarity. I concur

WEW

WITNESSED

PRAISE KEK

It's like I've been waiting for this my whole life, ever since they tried to MKUltra me in the GATE program.

Will you make me your Ovenman when the Awakening happens?

HEIL'D!

heiled

Lain

DOC, GIVE ME MY DAILY DOSE OF DUBS

I don't know, but have this qt teddy bear girl to keep you comfy in the meantime.
Praise Ammit.

WITNESSED

Checked

nice 11
Praise Ammit

I want dubs too

HOLY CRUSADERS OF KEK, REPORTING FOR DUTY

KEK IS OUR GOD AND DUBS ARE HIS SIGN!

HE HAS AHOWN US THE WAY AND GRANTED US VICTORY WITH IDOLS AND TENDIE SCARIFICES

KNOW YOUR DUBS ARE FOR KEK WHENEVER YOU HAVE THEM FOR THEY COME OF HIM!!!

HAIL FROG GOD, LORD OF THE DUBS

THAT'S HEQET YOU MEMELESS FUCK

wow. just wow

Seriously though how is all this happening

trips

PRAISE KEK

i've never gotten dubs when i asked/expected them. only with His blessing do they come.

DID SOMEBODY SAY BEARS?!

Whether or not my digits repeat, I have aided someone else in their quest for repeating digits

wewius maximus

JK they repeat

(CHECKED)

Way to be a team player, user.
DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD
MEMES FOR THE MEME THRONE

Do you really still not believe in his power?

I don't know if these bears are very pleasing to Ammit or Kek.

Should Men test Kek?

checked nigger

bless me kek

This fucking thread man.

This fucking thread

YES! YES!! YES!!!

KEKSADER HERE REPORT TO /BMW/ FOR OPERATIONS

ones
zeroes
and
sixes

solve
it
my
children

this
is
your
test

you
have
a
week
deadline

FUCK

Very nice.

another one this is too much

It's a new day

praise him

i
hope
you
enjoy
my
vessel's
creation

REPEATING INTEGERS

The memes have gone from GIMP/MsPaint-tier to Adobe After Effects tier pretty quickly since I started shilling the shit out of Adobe CS6…

daium

Feels good, lads.

what in the living fuck

VAMPIRE HAS RETURNED 2016

cool digits

A WILD GIGA NIGGA APPEARS

ALL THE DUBS ARE OURS

Damn, kek. You've really got something to show us today.

I have no fucking clue what this means.

WHAT'S GOOD SON

is alright, you can always lug the tents in the lel legion :^)

It's just dubs. When we honor kek he honors us.

GET Holla Forums ON IT

i think everybody on Holla Forums is currently shitposting in this thread

Those are some nice digits you've got there.

The more happening there is, the more dubs there are, the more posts there are.

repeating digits on repeating digits on repeating digits

This is my 33rd post

But those dubs do.

WOW

Wingdings
Hex
Binary

le fug

and those are your dubs

EBIN DUBS GET :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Holy fuck someone do a statistical analysis of this thread.

The dubs are unreal

TOO MANY TO CHECK IN THIS THREAD

Checking before it changes

check em

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK

What is it about repeating digits that brings energy to kek?

checked

this is a thread for the ages

LADS

CAN YOU TASTE THAT WARM MEME-Y FLAVOR?

THAT'S VICTORY

His mythology states that repeating digits are essential in creating the universe. I'm not kidding.

IF DUBS CHRIS-CHAN WILL BECOME STRAIGHT AGAIN

I mean technically he is straight. He's a "lesbian". He's still into women.

not even kek can do that, user

WITNESSED

Someone get on this.

Maybe Holla Forums can help

I need to see this

I remember the Brandon movie streams we did on the alimony board. Good times were had, but sadly the movement to unfuck his shit faded away. There were some dank memes though

are there current operations? that board has been so dead for awhile

No, you need to check em.

I think this is the most epic Holla Forums thread I've ever seen.

Kek truly is among us.

t-thanks, Holla Forums

Holy shit, six in a row.

The blessings just don't stop

I'm still digging, but each member of the Ogdoad had a partner that was the opposite gendered version of themselves. They themselves were four sets of dubs.

2016 will be great

I need to see those dubs.

Looking forward to Brendan's new Bollywood movie, and to next year's stream. I was still there on Sunday when we only had like 4 people left.

Also:
CHECK EM

nah /x/ more likely

I don't even know where to start. at first I thought those were wingdings, but idk…

should we attempt to use cryptography? does each symbol stand for a letter?

thank you for witnessing my dubs btw, most of the time they go unchecked.

HAIL KEK

WE SHALL ALL FEAST ON TENDIES WITH YOU!!!

What is this, Cicada?

OUR CURRENT YEAR!!!!!

the cult of Osiris was HEAVILY entwined with the cult of Heqet/Kek
Let him that hath understanding…

when this thread reaches bump limit. what do we do?

DUBS GET

TACTICAL MEME MAGIC NUKE IMBOUND

…what? get dubs? suck a cock? finish the damn quote, i hate it when you cut off in the middle like a fucking candlej-

What sunday? Has the stream been revived? Or are you talking about way before?

I remember shitposting there when there was only 1 person left, and then watching the stream all by my self.

When is his next movie? We should 1 stream night again. We should do that once every 6 months or something.

WE ALL EAT TENDIES

Yes, get dubs.

MAKE A NEW ONE

…not sucking any cock btw…

JUST

Next time we need to have The Mummy, they left it out when I was watching

you have to say candlejack's full na

CHECK EM

and you're not supposed to use a hyphen wither, just seeing if anyone still remembers the meme.

aren't those windows /microsoft symbols? I think they might have a code number for each, and of course it's pretty obvious there's a message so we should treat each symbol as a letter if it doesnt, then they can be a morphem each

They do look like oldschool microcuck images, so idk.

Btw user that is curretnly acting as kek or whatever, I wil believe you're not full of okee dokee if you tel me what I wrote in my board with my own symbols . I part of me wants to believe we''re not just getting rused

ANYANON HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE TO START?

Let it be.

it's wingdings font

If dubs, Chris-Chan will get laid

heh

its just wingdings

Wot? I seen the mummy like 3 times. When did you watch these streams? I think it was last summer when I watched them.

About a month ago

CHECK EM

Kek will never allow this.

Nah, she'll choke on clam

mabye, but what does "zeros ones and sixes" mean?

the first screenshot here each symbol could be a letter but on the second one, something else is going on. we have some computer symbols, a couple from the zodiac and a bunch of hourglasses

My faith in Kek is restored

I admit I am clueless on the first image.

In the second image there are a great many symbols that already have established meaning. The Seal of Solomon, White Flag, Crucifix.

Thumbs down, open palm, thumbs down, skull and crossbones, snowflake.

Snowflake, what looks like a burning match or perhaps like a butterfly net, open palm, skull and crossbones, a face with no mouth.

I can't go through the whole thing right now. I'm thinking that these symbols do not correspond directly to letters of the alphabet in some numerological or cryptographic sense. They likely represent their implied symbolic meaning.

Next is a heart, containing symbols associated with computers. These are the tools of the computer wizard. Curiously, Sagittarius and Virgo are in there also.

I don't know what to make of "ones, zeros, and sixes" as it relates to this message.

My intuition is telling me that this message is in some sense chronological. In the second image especially, I think these ordered symbols tell of a sequence of events. I doubt that they are historical. They are most likely prophetic.

Look at just the first "word' of the second image.

Star of Solomon (Israel)
White flag (Surrender and defeat)
Crucifix (Christ and Christendom)

To postulate on just this, I think it says there is some sort of upcoming calamity headed for Judea. They will seek refuge in Christianity, perhaps defer to Christianity. Maybe we will see a mass conversion of Jews to Jesus.

Knowing (((them))), it is probably some kind of trick.

Throw some ideas around with me, lads.

fucking witnessed

have fun

that's what I thought at first. okay, can we figure it out?

can you post the wingdings letters? let's google and see if we can find a legend

?

legend?

You know I am rarely as happy as I am now in this thread.

There is something magical about this thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexagesimal

Oh shit nigger, I though the /just/ community was long, long dead.

I just checked out the board and it looks to be alive.

too many coincidences at once. either numerical statistics make no sense anymore, (which means mathematical continuum is broken, which is basically impossible, or at least even more unlikely than kek and meme magic), or some meme magic is in fact happening.

thanks user , may you get dubs soon

DUBS OF TRUTH

Your dubs confirm that some meme magic is in fact happening

NEVER GONNA GIVE THESE DUBS UP

Is that a pencil sharpener or a sybian?

I never thought that i'd grow up to be a wizard.

Has someone made a second thread?
This one is about to fill up.

Also:
TRIPS GET

Lord Kek, what do you make of this?

my momma always said "user be responsible and don't grow up to be a wizard"

i'm sorry momma

MY HEART IS ON FIRE!!!!!

its the number 9. look at the legends ITT

Why does anybody still reply to this fucking idiot?

check em

CHECK EM

Should I?

Just fuck our shit up m8

my
vessel
awaits
you

midnight?

Top Kek.

Do it faggot. Take pictures with timestamp so we can see you actually went there.

CHECK EM

Have fun with your religious experience user.

Do it user.

Can't get dubs if you don't post. Kek favors the bold.

one word, you insuferable faggot, lulz

If you don't like it gtfo of this thread and return to whatever shithole you came crawling from

It's fun

You're making a fool of your selves, faggots. Kek does not hand out doubles for nothing, your post must be worthy.

Like this, check them you faggots.

Go there and post pics.
We're all counting on you, user.

It keeps happening!!!!!!!!

ok lad

Auska best grill

Notice how dubs get more sparce as the quality of the thread plummets.

All these faggots trying to force gets shitted up the thread.

i
will
arrive

soon

wait
for
me
when
the
clock
strikes
midnight

the
vessel
will
be
in
a
cloak

praise be Kek for this bountiful thread.

its slowed down right as the thread died… I've been watching it for 5 hours now

praise kek for your bountiful dubs

sheiiiit

was bored so translated second image

"You didn't think I'd make it this easy, did you?

Have fun!

I am lord keks vessel and he has asked me to enscribe this is modern god speak

they do kinda look like egyptians

anyways- I have something coming soon

here is your hint for the dedicated"

someone can third image all it is is wingdings

Praise be to him.

Humans have an ability so make patterns out of anything. If you had never heard of kek you wouldn't ever notice this. There are millions of other coincidences occuring at the same moment but you don't notice. Meme magic is a meme

Kek provides

Oh shit we having a waifu skirmish in the middle of a dubs battle?

Trips?

And thus begins the battle for control of the world!

just like how "milhouse ISNT a meme" IS a meme

BURN THE HERETIC!!!!

last post will be dubs check em

i tried =(