Alright Holla Forums we have to face reality here for a moment. The way things are right now...

Alright Holla Forums we have to face reality here for a moment. The way things are right now, Trump's VP choices are either going to be Christie, Gingrich, and possibly Mike Pence. Sessions is sadly not going to get it.

I know people aren't happy about Christie being vetted, and Gingrich has his own baggage, but right now we have no choice but to pick the lesser of two evils here. In reality, who is going to be a better VP?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage
why are you making slide threads you little weirdo?

Christie is connected to the Cosa Nostra, so he'd probably be the better pick.

I like Newt though. He has the experience plus the guy is an excellent debater, but again he has so much dirt on him Shillary and Bill are more than happy to dig up

Then again, he presided over a very bipartisan that got things done despite Bill being president

how long are you faggots going to shill this particular topic?

Only choice is the Randlet.

Because its actual news? Because Chrsitie is confirmed for being vetted along with Newt? That Trump is meeting with Pence?

No, he can be a funny guy, but he's just a whore. That being said, I wouldn't be so totally against it if it does happen, it's just that Christie is easy to attack for shit like that.

nice id satan

sage

sage

Is sageposting the new shill tactic

THIS IS A D&C SLIDE THREAD

TRUMP TURNED DOWN GINGRICH ALREADY. GINGRICH GOT ASSMAD ON AIR OVER THIS AND SPERGED OUT.

Does no one remember? Mia Love is going to be Trump's VP! :^)

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

This is like the fifth thread today on this exact topic.

ah yes the same man who a month ago was lambasting trump on any outlet that could take him

yes goy, what a perfect candidate to run alongside Trump

I'd take the donut merchant over zionist gingrich anyday

newfag

How's your summer going?

Newt will do anything for more power though. and I mean anything.

Honestly I prefer Mike Pence, since he can fire up the social conservative base. However, Hillary will use this against Trump and make him look like he's anti-LGBT

there are plenty of threads to talk about it in if you aren't trying to shill or slide

I would also think Joni Ernst would make a strong VP candidate, along with Jan Brewer. But problem is people would see it as Trump trying to pander to the woman base

listen you fucking autist mistakes happen go be a retard somewhere else

here's your fucking sage

Mattis would still be good, as Holla Forums has been saying from the beginning.

Sessions ticks pretty much every box in what Trump said he wanted from a VP.

Ann Coulter would make liberals' heads explode, guarantee that nobody would dare assassinate Trump, and fulfill Scott Adam's suggestion that the VP should be someone who makes Trump look "less scary", although not in the way he intended. (Not really a serious suggestion. I just like the thought of America's first female president being Ann Coulter.)

As for the establishment guys:

A big part of Trump's strategy has been emulating Ronald Reagan's campaign - right down to stealing his slogan and hiring some of his staff. Reagan, ultimately, managed to win over a hostile establishment by allowing them to pick his VP (Bush 1), so it's possible Trump may do the same.

(It is true that Reagan went on to implement a lot of terrible policies, largely due to Bush/establishment influence. Reagan, however, had Alzheimer's. If Trump's doctor is to be believed, the Donald is in such good health that an establishment sidekick will never be able to control him.)

I still maintain that Trump's VP pick honestly doesn't matter that much. He can win the election entirely on his own forceful personality.

But the best choice for VP is to comb the US until he finds some kind of political insider whose last name is Wall. Because if he can actually create bumper stickers that say "Trump/Wall 2016", there will be no stopping him.

Polite sage for "Christie will be Trump's VP" slide thread #200.

Mattis is a meme. He's the ultimate good goy ZOGbot. A handful of decent-enough quotes have been extrapolated to create this image that doesn't stack up with reality at all. Guys like Mattis are what's wrong with America.

I'd say Rand Paul.

One positive I see with Christie is, if/when they start more wars, revoke more rights and try to lie about things, he'll be an easier read and might let some things slip because he's a 'loose cannon' when pressed.

Trump's VP is going to be jewish.

Trump will be shot at his inauguration speech.

Shalom

Trump is a shill. We need to be prepared to continue pushing right wing extremism after he is elected. We will become his greatest critics.

This. At least it's some assassination insurance.

>implying Trump will be a bad goy.

Kill yourself, Jew

Face it, if this was 2012, you would have supported Newt Gingrich 100%. He would have had a shot of beating Obama

Yeah, a Jew loving best goy like mattis would be the perfect choice. Grrrrr edgy quotes, so badass XD!

No I wouldn't.

Even if this were true (it isn't), it wouldn't matter because he is a cuck and even worse than Obongo because at least he caused right wing people to wake the fuck up for once. Newt would have just caused them to go back to sleep while continuing business as usual.

Obama has been the greatest gift to the far right in decades. He should be hailed as a saint because nothing has redpilled more people than he has. If he could run a third term, I would vote for him because it would mean revolution.

I see what you did there, Schlomo.

This thread is Jewish

This

Drumpf is selling out America to the globalist nazis.

BUY MY FILTERS OR YOU WILL ALL DIE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reported.

poor little white boy

OH SCHLOMO MY HANDS HAVE SUCH TERRIBLE ARTHRITIS FROM COUNTING ALL MY SHEKELS ;^(

I have a feeling its going to be Newt. By the numbers it make the most sense. He is an expert politician that knows how the system works. He would bring the establishment cuckservitive votes. He would make The Party happy and get the RNC on board with all their money and donors.

Christie may be AG. Trump can "vette" him for free because he has all the DNC's opposition research from their hacked servers.

I can't wait to be lead by a strong jewish leader like Newt.

Truly the chosen will be given the earth, praise Yaweh.

Thanks for confirming. Reported again.

'sage' goes in all fields

If anything I think Christie would be the best choice.

The last thing I want to see is this Neocon fat fuck at Trump's side. If he has to be involved it should be in a lower level cabinet position.

Newt is practically a cuckservative too, but Sheldon Adelson loves him so I think he'll be more likely, given Adelson's reluctant support of Trump also.

Dream pick IMO would be Pat Buchanan.

You will burn on Earth before you burn in Hell, kike.

trump is israelis dancing piece of shit.
"muh kikesrael, muh kikesrael, i make kikesrael great again"

whats the garbage narrative on this shitchan of trump being a votable candidate?

Checked and saged.

Except that's all lugenpresse make-believe, so no.

Duncan the junior

Take a hike, kike.

Checked

Now check these dubs

Haha shows how fucked up America is when Trump can barely find anyone in the system to support him.

Anyone he picks is going to hurt Trump in some small way. It's just a matter of minimizing the possible damage and riding it out.

This except Obama must be stopped immediately, he's on the verge of abolishing the border and banning AR15s.

See

Gingrich was also among the original supporters of NAFTA
and will be the means by which (((Adelson))) controls Trump.
It also means an Israel-First foreign policy. Not to mention the other baggage that Newt would bring from his personal life.

Personally, I don't know who he should pick.

He's very pro-Islam, apparently.
pic related

What happened with Mattis :'(

Mattis has shown no interest in politics and even stated as much.

I wonder if Trump has called him though.

OP is a fag and his shit's all retarded.

Sessions is the most likely, Christie is a Red Herring, and Gingrich was eliminated by Trump himself (Gingrich said he didn't want to do it, and Trump says anyone who says that is disqualified). Trump also turned down 200 fucking million dollars to accept Gingrich as VP.

Lastly, one of Trump's sons already said that the VP will need to be someone that will carry on Trump's plans should (((anything bad))) happen to him.

There is exactly 0% chance Newt will be the VP. Trump turned down an enormous bribe to take the kike tool as his VP. This, lads, is a low quality d&c thread.

sage

To reward you for your shilling, expect these threads to get spammed with the Rock or something related from here on out :^)

It likely won't be either Newt or Christie. There is still several weeks until the convention. He is going to use surrogates to 'leak' potential VP's all the way leading up to the convention. Every few days we will probably hear of new ones as Trump takes advantage of free media time.

When the big man himself says it I will believe it. Otherwise this is just a transparent attempt by the media to generate news on a slow news day despite bombs going off all over the Arab world, Obungo's gunrunning guns showing up in France, Snake on a Plane, etc

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/02/politics/donald-trump-tweet-graphic-star-hillary-clinton/

what are you sliding shlomo?