What White Nationalism really means is globalism for white people only

What White Nationalism really means is globalism for white people only.

Search your heart. You know it be true.

sage in all fields

fuck off nigger.

I won't deny it. The primary reason for nationalism is because the other races are so shitty.

and the dumbest thread of the year award goes to

Whites would do globalism justice, with nationalism and a racial identity for all while the global mindset is Aryan dominant.

Jews just turn this world to utter shit for everyone.

Some white nationalists, like Richard Spencer, think that, but I think most only care about their own countries.

And by that I mean he thinks white globalism is a good idea.

meme god looks poorly upon you

just fuck my shit up
i apologize, kek

You're fucking retarded. What are different cultures, preserved from the outside influence of the Jew.

Nationalism=/=Globalism. The whole point of Nationalism is to fight Globalism, dumbass. It;s a shit concept, which is why it's so adored by fantasy-obsessed Marxists.

Spencer is a fag-loving subversive. His opinions invalidate themselves.

Even it this were true, the world apparently wants it, so why are you crying, shouldn't you be celebrating more gibsmedat coming your way?
I don't want to maintain and manage other societies and I don't want the people in power doing it, I want them maintaining and managing my country full of my people that I live in.
The rest of the world wants white globalism, they are are resting on the laurels of what we made for them, every country that has rejected their imperialist masters are crying for their chains back, the retarded niggers of haiti recognize the superiority of the french, even the chinks in hong kong want their rightful british rulers to return. They all want the benefits of white globalism( healthcare, food technology etc) and none of the downsides, well oto fucking bad you can't have your cake and eat it 3rd worlder.

Sage goes in all fields

But what if whiteness became supra-national like jewishness. Would we be as bad as them to 'native' populations? It is a serious question when you talk about white pride world wide.

SAGE

Mods do Jobs
And OP how is wanting a country for White people without being ruled by Zionist Jews Globalism for Whites only?

You know he's right tho. Only Americans buy into this pan-Europa faux nationalism

Gas yourself

Not necessarily, and if so, only in the extremely long-term. You're just a simple-minded plebeian incapable of more than one-dimensional thought.

Explain how he's wrong then. If nationalism followed the American model whites would just be an amagdlamation of Euro ethnicities and cultures with no uniqueness to them other than being white mystery meat

What kind of retarded argument is that?

I love it. Brilliant debate technique.

He's right

Dicky Spenser and his phalanx wants europe to lose all identity and to dissolve all country borders for a meaningless mass of people

Go away Pman, no one cares about SCALE

its inherently better

Well said argument user

no

for there to be a shining city on a hill, there has to be an area that is not on it

A large part of the BREXIT is that we do not want to lose our culture and sovereignty to Europeans. Admittedly a large part is the immigration, and the most concerning of immigrants is not the Slavscum but the dark hordes.

A lot of people here glorify the American civil war and call on the south to secede. Again this is (or was) largely whites withdrawing from other whites, wanting their own sovereignty, their own culture, their own self-determination.

Nationalism really means nationalism.

Nah

All white people are in this situation together and it's not a ((coincidence)) ofc.

Doesn't mean we want to in the end have a globally led state/nation for the whites. We are way too different for that. And nationalists wants to perserve their own culture and people. Not sell it out into some Hollywood-mish-mash-pop-culture kind of thing.

Burger here. There's a reason white people have so many different countries, and I think it should stay that way.

I think you're getting Canada and America mixed up. America has a distinct culture. Canada lacks any culture whatsoever, the closest thing being the Anglo-Scot culture in the Maritimes, which isn't Canadian, it's English and Scottish.

No shit. It's a shame that faggots like Spencer give white internationalism a bad name. It is inevitable that the European race will conquer and colonize the entire planet. Once all of Africa, North America, South America and Asia are colonized by a mix of Europeans, the old European nations will become cultural reservoirs and sites of pilgrimage, but traditional European nations will lose their economic and political relevance as the ethnic European demographic center shifts away from the home continent. The future of the white man lies outside of Europe, most of this planet lies fallow, populated only by worthless subhumans.

And this is a bad thing because?