LtCorbis - What is wrong with this girl?

Buzzfeed vs Men
youtube.com/watch?v=NFxiZjayyZg

This 11 year old girl got 500'000 subscribers in 3 months. Something is just not right here. Is she guided by her parents? I mean I'm just 23 and already feel old watching such content. Is the new generation all like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thevideoink.com/features/7-stats-show-youtubes-power-youth/
youtu.be/4J5Jbg_r6UU?t=4m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=BXx9ftIMc-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a loli that talks hard shit. I'm diamonds already.

this is proof the weebs are fucking pedos. this was a line you didnt cross before, and now it's crossed all the time. slippery slope, people.
REMOVE WEEBS

Actually loli is short for "lolita complex", coined by Vladimir Nabakov in his book Lolita. You don't think a pedophile would know the origin of the word loli?
Weebs just appropriated our word for themselves, and they will hang because of it. I'm a pedophile, not a degenerate who masturbates to 2D images that will never grow up to produce healthy white offspring. All weebs belong in a gas chamber.

she's a kid with a high IQ who hasn't been kept in a liberal, she has been doing this bit for a while, nothing new really

might be the next high profile commentator if she gets bored of youtube and vidya

She is a 11 year old girl that's about as right-wing as Sargon of Akkad.

Which speaks volumes to how basic bitch that faggot is.

Lolicon is sort for lolita complex.

Loli just mean Lolita.

I know what you're saying, but I think it only doesn't make sense so long as you don't realize how many millions of tweens are on youtube.
I mean they're the whole reason cringey LP'ers, VLOG'ers and fake as fuck prank channels are so popular.

1. Millennials watch 11.3 hours of free online video per week.
2. YouTube videos are rated higher by 13- to 24-year-olds than free broadcast and cable TV offerings online.
3. The older millennials get, the more polished they want their YouTube content.
4. Advertisements are more annoying to millennials on TV.
5. Younger viewers look up to YouTubers, not movie stars.
6. Perhaps younger viewers look up to YouTube personalities because they’re so relatable
7. YouTubers make better marketers to young people.
source: thevideoink.com/features/7-stats-show-youtubes-power-youth/

youwotm8?
Fucking millenials man, where did they learn how to use the internet?

what she says?

?

so what does she says? I can't understand shit. Is she australian?

jesus fucking christ

SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS

REPORT AALL EVALION POSTERS

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS

BRUSH YOUR TEETH

Sage for off-topic, e-celeb, cuckchan tier, slide thread

Evalion?

SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETHSAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH

We should get her to talk about JQ

Illogical. Does not compute.

That's like saying I suck dick to support my daily heroin use…but I'm not a drug addict.

Degeneracy is degeneracy.

lewl

SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
SAGE ALL EVALION THREADS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH

I don't think you know what a millenial is.

you just went full retard

you will be gassed after nsa is forced to give up all IP addresses of people who typed keywords "I'm a pedophile". you didnt really think this through.

Actually, pedophilia is pretty redpilled. That child will grow up to produce babies, that drawing will not. So solely from a perspective of helping out the white race in the long run, pedophilia is infinitely less degenerate than fapping to 2D.
Besides, our ancestors participated in it, not thinking twice otherwise. Now of course fucking a toddler is one thing, but I think 12 onwards should be socially acceptable, and even that's a conservative number. Our lowest age of consent law was 7 years old for Delaware, until feminists controlled by kikes got jealous of men going for objectively superior young girls instead of used up grannies and so they raised the AoC incrementally until we got where we are today. Their ultimate goal was a national 21 AoC, so glad they failed at least in part.
Not to mention statistically pedophiles are racist and redpilled about other issues like Jews and feminists. Most pedos only go after girls of their own race, which is just nature. You wouldnt believe how many racists there are on pedo forums. The ones begging to be put on the left's victim list are young and stupid kids, usually under 20. It's the older pedos that really know that's a shitty proposition and a losing game.
That only applies to things that have always been seen as degenerate and perverse behavior. Faggotry is degenerate, but the slippery slope led to fag marriage. Transgenderism is degenerate, but the slippery slope led to trannies in your bathrooms.
Pedophilia however was always seen as a non-issue. Or even just a quirk if you were into especially younger girls.
Instead pedophilia was demonized by the will of kikes in order to devalue one of the few bastions for succesful birthrates. Almost all child marriages historically in white nations led to long-lasting marriages and many children. Those were just the times. Don't even give me a schpiel about how pedophilia is bad because you think it's personally icky or because it's the current year and morals shifted for the better. You're literally attacking one of the last bastions of hope for pulling whites out of this declining birthrates rut. You know why mudshits have such great birthrates? They fuck em young and make many children. You can't make 8 kids with a 35+ whore who's had too many dickings to count. Besides, why would you want a leftist indoctrinated whore who's been fucked by how many men when you can raise a loli to be your perfect spouse and have much more time to begat more white children? Waiting until a woman can be brainwashed in her adulthood before you decide to fuck her is like asking to be literally cucked. I don't know, maybe you're just a little naive about our culture and history you'd rather virtue signal to other people who feel the same way you do instead of embracing reality.
Not to mention the Jewish elite are letting in migrant shitskins into our countries to fuck our kids while we have no power to stop them from coming in, so you essentially have no option anymore. It's either start a relationship with a young girl to raise her to be a perfect spouse, or let her be groomed by a shitskin mudshit who will forever strip her of her purity to birth 100% white children and eventually watch as your race dies out and the world turns a vague brown shade. A relationship with a girl is always infitely better than letting a girl be raped, no?
I don't know, the evidence is all there for you. If you choose to ignore it to continue to get your dick hard on your own percieved, but completely unwarrented and invalid, moral superiority, like literally every fucking SJW does, then you are no white brethren of mine and you will swing along with the rest of them on the DOR.

tl;dr Diddling girls is super redpilled. Fuck off kike.

you are going to die. stop trying to normalize your attraction to pre-pubescent literally not even fuckable children.

Who?

Wow, this thread was killed within the first two posts. Congratulations.

You didn't even read my entire post before sperging out and virtue signalling to the rest of your bloodthristy kike friends.
The white race is going to die thanks to knee-jerk low-effort kikes like you.

Cute girl, but don't turn this into a loli dump. That's just going to stir up more shit and you'll promptly be banned.
/hebe/ is dead, long live /hebe/.

its just vivian manifested in real life, ignore.

virtue signalling? not everybody has your affliction you broken spastic. real men like big league women, slamming titties and big round ass. the white race is not going to die because we dont molest children who have not even went through puberty. what the fuck is wrong with you? how broken do you have to be to promote your filth? filtered.

this.

AHAHA

LOOK AT THIS VOLUNTEER

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH

COMPROMISED SHIT MODS

No one's holding a gun to your head and telling you to fuck girls kike. I mean, maybe men are more your thing, but you're not being forced to. I'm just saying it might be in the white races best interests in the long run.
I can see you still can't into reading about 2 paragraphs of words. I thought you kikes were big into the reading thing?

I remember someone posting a quote talking about children growing up faster in dying societies.

loli? how old you think she is? would you not fuck her?

Not only is she a degenerate little shit, she has dumbass normie opinions as well.

Color me surprised.

could have been worse. much worse.

but, she has plenty of time for that. heh.

unless some of you have a son that will start to fuck her.

or shit, even you could do it (oops)

She's about as normie as it gets.

Yeah, no, an 11 year old being this degenerate is pretty new.

Ding ding ding. I remember Stefan Molyneux touching on this subject in one of his videos, I forgot which one.
Whites are dying, children growing up faster, yet we pursue this ignoble virtue of sticking with literally arbitrary age limits.
Women reach puberty around 13, but apparently that's too young. But women don't fully mature until 25, but that's too old amirite. So why not this literal meaningless baseline of 18?

Kikes like the one I've been responding to can't even see we are dying out, and would rather stick to his beliefs forcefed to him by literal kike indoctrination without daring to question why he believes it or why it's pushed so hard in the media and other outlets as literally worse than murder.

Nah mate, that girl is a sign that our societies are dying.

Reported for eceleb +pedophile cancer

Nigger as fuck.

Also, she's both beautiful and knows pedos like her. She's fine with it.

you cant explain it away now. you already shilled for 7 year old age of consent. you will be gassed or burned alive, may as well kill yourself. there is no place in a white society for sexualizing undeveloped children.

You guys are retarded if you think those are legit. She is guided by someone else, nobody at that ages has those editing skills.

She comes off as ~15 to me. And of course I'd fuck her. I'm not exclusively attracted to young girls, I like girls of (most) ages, but like everyone there's a cutoff for me on both spectrums of young and old. I won't ever go below 12 and I won't ever go above 35 (unless it's with my wife).
I just prefer younger girls. Just like some men have a preference for blondes or tall girls or what have you.

Reported for reporting like a fucking Tumblrina.

Yeah who knows, it might be a evolutionary trait meant to generate more developed individuals in a self destructive infantilized society.

Ok. 15+ would be a healthy compromise. I just don't see an 10-14 year old girl being emotionally responsible enough to

a. have sex, and understand all the responsibilities that come with it.

b. actually be a competent wife and mother

c. I don't know a single person who is attracted to children. I just don't.

d. Children are not sexy. They do not have big breasts, or thick legs, hips, and asses, which are what normal men go for. These are also child-bearing attributes, which pubescent and prepubescent girls lack.

Stop trying to normalize pedophilia. In a week you'll be saying it's ok to fuck the dog.

It IS a slippery slope.

You pedophiles make us WNs look bad.

We can teach young girls good white values at a young age, and then procreate with them, when they CAN ACTUALLY PROCREATE and not have their insides ripped to shreads by a baby literally a third their size.

How did she get so degenerate though? Seriously, there isn't enough soap in the world to wash that potty mouth.

well 12 is quite young, too young for my taste to be honest. I would never go below 15.

I don't really watch her videos so I don't know what exactly you mean. Her channel was posted here a few months ago and that was the first and last time I saw one of her videos.

And people like to parrot the "pedos are mentally retarded" meme.
Top wew.

No, normal men have varying tastes that aren't at all what you just described. Stop pulling 'facts' out of your ass.

Interesting. Like a switch.

I'm not the pretend-pedo, you got baited so hard by him you are even confusing who you are replying to.

I agree with you in part, but I don't think that fully explains why it's been prominant is older societies where said society was thriving. I mean pedastry was huge in Greece long before it's demise.
I don't know.

It would actually make sense if more children acted like adults in a world where adults act like children, nature has a thing for balancing stuff out.

Honestly she seems to have her shit together to an extent usually unknown among adult women. I'd marry the fuck out of her.

I fell for it too. lol

yep…good bait..

Either way, I think we can have a good society, without having to resort to fucking children like uncivilized niggers and sand niggers

If she has tits & ass I will fuck her. 50, 35, 20 or 10. I don't care.

But yes. You'd think you would not fuck her, and just "love her" if she would be 5 or 7. That's what peods say. Bullshit.

I know I would eventually fuck her. I would resist maybe one month to just cuddle. Then she'll first suck my dick, then I'd fuck her in the ass & then finally in the pussy. Hurt the shit out of her…

I don't see Sophia as 'more developed', just extremely degenerate. Makes one wonder what kind of parents she has.

Nope. Fucked my first girl when I was 13. She was 11.

Just look at the picture of a 10 year old, how can you even consider having sex with something that small?

Its pretty obvious that the parents are setting things up. She can be cute but I sense the same insincerity like with Shoe on head. She probably understands what she's doing though.

Only that much? I'm shocked.

Yeah, either way i'm out of this shitty thread.

I'm not participating in "Its OK to marry her if she is 12 ?" LARPing thread number 4967.

faggots are very prone to pedophilia, always have been

Swearing doesn't make you developed, but her mannerisms are more akin to a 17-18 year old girl. Hell she reminds me of a 27 year old i know.

He's one of those people, disregard. The responsible pedo indulges only in outercourse and stuff like that.

same. This a troll thread. Good effort. Good b8, m8.

They're fucking females. Who gives a shit if they're "emotionally mature". Women will always be perpetuant children emotionally.
That's why I said you raise to do so. Teaching a girl to be a good wife from a young age is a lot better than letting her absorb kike media and degenerate acts.
That's not really relevant. It's actually more common than you think. A study showed that the age most men find attractive as a baseline is about 13. But who the fuck wants to openly admit that in a world when shit like that can get you shot without even commiting any crimes, simply thinking that way?
Sexyness is subjective. I don't find freckles attractive, but I know some men do, but that doesn't bother me. And a child isn't meant to bear a child. You fuck the girl as your wife and then you fuck to bear children when she's physically ready to produce healthy viable offspring. I'd guess around 16.
What a shitty fucking argument. You're making yourself look stupid.
And ally of the kikes, who knew.
No, not really. I already explained it in my long rant, I'm not going to reiterate just because you can't into reading comprehension.
Muh PR. I care more about the white race and my peoples, not how you feel or how it makes you look.
Top wew, great bantz m8.

I don't.

Her mannerisms remind me of a high school wigger.

Its probably her brother, he was filming for her in a video i think. I've seen this exact thing explode on youtube lately, 6-12 year old girls with several houndred thousand views and subs. And almost all of them are being guided by their brothers.

Have you guys never worked with video editing software like Vegas or Adobe Premiere? Now I am not saying that it's hard to make videos like that, but a 11 year old is certainly not able to do that shit.

Hell even at 15 people make totally retarded crap in presentations in ms powerpoint.

I can fucking see this on the cover of a book.

Jesus Christ, the shit i keep reading here.

That's what they say. There is no responsible pedo. I am not even a pedo and I know I would fuck a 7 year old if I would spend one month with her as my girlfriend.

Either bots and/or jews.

You surprised by that? She was very popular all over Holla Forums and reddit a few months ago. And it was not just the gay boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums that loved her, Holla Forums was into her too.

Some SJW faggot with millions of subscribers mentioned her in his video and that's how she gained popularity.

That's fine. Like I said in a previous post, to each their own.

Yep, those Greeks and early Americans were so fucking uncivilized. Fucking historically illiterate piece of kike shit.

Yes, fags molest other boys. That's degenerate and wrong. Girl-love is a different story. All fags must hang, regardless of what age they diddle each other.

What a complete misrepresentation of what I've been saying this whole time.
Fucking sophist kike.

Bullshit, Holla Forums doesn't tolerate degeneracy like this.

Unless you mean these pedos ITT, in that case yeah i'm sure they were 'into her'.

I could believe it if she was 120-130 IQ, but she seems rather average even though her use of words makes her sound like a drunken sailor.

it was a gamergate thing, people loved how such a young girl goes against sjw.

This isn't about iq, you need experience.

Bullshit. You see, there is no monolitic pedo community. In fact the opposite is true. Pedos who like girls hate the shit out of gay pedos, and if you wanna know hate there is no hate greater than that between pedos who are into mushy stuff and aware of the limitations of a little girls body and those who are just sadists. Pedos fall into two very divided camps basically. On one side you have your sadist/autism riddled fuckup and on the other you have rather romantic and gentle guys.

Lol, I remember when the pedo general on Holla Forums went into a shitfit storm when boylover fags started raiding the threads.
Good times.
RIP in pieces lowcard ;_;7

IQ determines speed of learning, really intelligent people can learn new skills much faster than everyone else.

I don't know. I think it will always degenerate. Maybe there will be some isolated cases, but if you legalize it, the majority of them will eventually fuck the girls in 1st year.

I'm against gay pedophilia, it degrades and humiliates the boy and emasculates him. He will grow up to be a fag too. It's different with girls if we approach the issue from a reasonable standpoint. I truly believe that man/girl love is possible and beneficial.

Maybe on PC.

Mobile & tablets are separate.

Majority of gay fags suffered some trauma when they were little.

I agree with that all the way m8.

I don't know, it seems to me like all the boylovers are fucking assholes.
But only a few girlovers are truly fucking immature cunts.
Just show the diametrical opposition between the two sides.
Gas all fags tbh fam.

5 shekels say over 75% of those comments are defending the little shit.

But to interject in the pedo/non pedo discussion. Men married young girls in early america and other societies, but they married them to raise them. It wasn't a relationship where sex was involved until she had her period, marrying her was all about raising the most fitting wife for his family.

I agree on that. Pedophilia should always remain at the fringe so to speak, and I oppose it becoming legal/a mass thing. That would open a whole lot of trouble and wouldn't end well. I'm merely advocating a kind of reasonable approach and tolerance IF it is obvious that no abuse is occuring.

Shit, I can't find that pic of a Tennesse guy who married a 9 year old in the late 1800s. They eventually had kids, she died recently in old age and had nothing but good things to say about her life.

Yup. A boy looks at an older man like a role model, even a kind of god in a pagan sense. He admires him, and then someone whom he trusted and admired so much hurts him and takes away all his pride, integrity and emerging masculinity. That is a bad thing, it is a pure power trip and abuse. A girl however is always aware that she is a girl and that a man is a man, so if she likes him she likes him as a girl likes a man. It's a natural thing based on natural relationship between the sexes.

This is literally the exact thing I've been describing this entire time. I don't know why people are so fucking uptight about it.
To deny an inherent part of white culture is fucking disgraceful.

Not even kidding, that picture gets me welled up every time I see it. A literal prime example of the utmost love a man can have for his spouse, regardless of age.
Truly beautiful.

And on the corbis girl. You can hear her break character multiple times in this youtu.be/4J5Jbg_r6UU?t=4m14s Its obviously an act, and she just enjoys being allowed to act "grown up" by being a degenerate like most role models that are peddled to young girls.

I think people are antagonistic towards it due to three things - the notion of religion, the notion of arranged marriages, and the fact brown people do it.

The first two are connected. If religion is involved in a cult sense then we can talk about abuse, and it ties in with the second notion. Arranged marriages and shit can't fly with us. If these things occur they must come about naturally.

The last bit is almost always a horror show. But when were browns ever successful in doing anything right?

Basically I view the interaction between a man and a girl of any age as an interaction between the masculine and feminine force. Age is irrelevant, so if sparks fly it is due to the inherent nature of the two and their compatibility.

It won't become legal because then it could not be used anymore to eliminate political threats.

See first paragraph. And, it won't become legal because 18+ women know they would lose and have to fix their shit.

Also could not brainwash that female to become a whore if a guy picks her before she hits high school. Could result into stable relationships, happy families.. white babies…

(1)

you could have saged or reported this you fucking retards

*it applies to whites. sandniggers have their religion and don't give a fuck. and niggers are already doing it and no one says anything because.. niggers.

why?

Indeed. Feminists and old spinsters are opposed to this purely because they know they have nothing to offer and cannot compete.

I see what you're saying, but even looking at it from an objective stance, browns are really fucking good at making shit tons of themselves. And that fact they fuck younger isn't even up for debate whether it's correlation or causation. It's obviously causation because it's not exclusive to browns this happens, Mudshits have this down pat as well.
So if fucking girls young can give you increased time to shell out an exponential amount of children than we do now, how the fuck can you not see that as a net gain for the dying white race?
It boggles my mind the mental gymnastics people who are vehmently both pro-white but also anti-pedo will go through to justify their own kike developed belief systems. They're literal walking contradictions.

At what age do you think she got into computers? At what age did she start learning about politics? When did she start getting into video editing?

Mate all of this is to much, even if you are really smart.

How can a girl that young see double standards against men? How is she so good at handling her camera?

Do you do any of these things yourself? Do you make videos? Do you teach teenagers in school? This is just to much for her.

Why would a weeb lust for 3DPD, exactly?

They wouldn't. They're mental defects that must be physically removed.

Which is why i suggested her brother was grooming her.

whatever you say Muhammad

she is a qt manisfetation of autism
9/10 would adopt

I think so too it's definitely someone else who makes her vids. Also her equipment, this is not the kind of shit that you just happen to have lying around. I also doubt that she learned about those things and asked her parents to buy that stuff for her.

because of you

Yeah, weebs are the ones with mental defects.

4/10 would not breed.

birthing hips?

In a few years everyone will get tired of her.

Porn video when?

She is too young for being a millennial.

Her older brother produces the videos. He's a voiceover character in some of them as well.

Fix Your bot retard, the trigger words are causing a malfunction

I thought so. Still, are there some proves for this? There are a shitload of people that argue against this.

You have shit taste in women.

She looks lks like a downy tbhlad

I've been trying to tell you faggots that weebs are cryto-pedos but you faggots don't believe me.

They'll yell "B-but go-fellow Holla Forumsack! anime has been apart of image board culture since the beginning!"

Just like something a filthy jew would say so you don't kick him out of the 110th country.

She has down for cry sake…

Does that mean.. she goes down?

weebs would fuck anything

People who aren't genetically fucked or omegas go for a waist-to-hip ratio for fertility.

that's fucked up.

something like that.

call them fit

Bullshit. I would believe 16-17 but most men don't find 13 attractive.

Jesus fucking Christ, those hips. Those hips.

HHHHNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Well, nofap was worth a try

That's a little over an hour a day, not that much tbh when you consider people play shit for the audio while not looking at the video.

fucking niggers

You need to get them younger before the nigger semen ruins their brain.

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed.

Absolutely disgusting.

MODS, Y U NO BUMPLOC?!

I wish I had more pics like that one. Wide hips themselves mean easier birthing, this first one is partially an illusion because of leaning on something, but the thighs add to the visual impression, imply better quality fat storage for pregnancy. Second is just a nigger-tier fatass who stood where the sun makes her look good.

notice that while her hips aren't wide, she has a better ratio then what pedos and chubbychasers like.

nothing wrong with that.

To be fair it's probably natural instinct, because in the wild you'd want to have babies as soon as possible right?

Still doesn't make it right.

Shill, go away.

either Holla Forums has pedophiles or jewish shills are trying to destroy their credibility.

Womens sey poses and clothes are mostly about emphasizing waist-to-hip, IMO.
no it means you are a fucking rabbit who will fuck anything.

I knew a few girls when I was 18 who at 13 looked the same age (they all had single moms, btw), if they look like adults then they are primed to be sluts (like in the wild). If they still look like children, then anyone attracted to them is a 13 year old boy or a fucked in the head pedo.

I grew up around only light-eyed people. Brown eyes don't look fully human to me.

I assumed that a lot of these YouTube channels are being produced by large studios like Nickelodeon or Disney or something, grabbing onto a new audience. The production values of some of these are a little too high, and the way they get spread around seems a little odd.

It's also possible that it's because she's an adorable little girl who cusses and people like that.

y lib

Go find one.

She covered Tay apparently, I thought it was lulzy: youtube.com/watch?v=BXx9ftIMc-o

She's in middle school so this isn't unrealistic at all, a lot of kids in '08 on 4chan were 12/13 and mildly aware of politics too. She's growing up deeper in the information than a lot of us, it should be worrisome we don't see more children like her tbh.

However in this case there seems to be four likely options for who she is:
1. A really bright and organized kid
2. A girl with really good acting talent who's given a role by a guiding figure
3. A woman with a growth/aging disorder
4. (least likely due to her apparently classical-liberal/conservative views) One those brainwashed children the government turn into useful tools/slaves.

I think the content is decent, even turned off adblocker for it, but definitely not my cup of tea. If she is a real kid, she's ahead in life with either really good academic performance (based off organizational skills), or because she's going to be a very talented actress as an adult one day.

Saged because e-celeb threads are shit, this shit belongs on Holla Forums.

Poor bait. 3/10 since some retards responded.

where is the sage?

Welcome to the chans nigger. Here, have a loli pedobear.

where is the loli pedobear?

Are there not many mods? They been delete or locking other e-celeb threads that have much more validity and fewer pedos then this shit.

whoops, forgot to filter

wew

3rd pic looks kind of young for you, cuck

Pretty much this. She's been created out of thin air by an ad-agency/studio or someone with those connections. The high production values give it away every time.

And who else but entertainment industry kikes would put forth a crass, foul-mouthed, degenerate White pre-teen as being viable content. Not exactly adorable. And where are her parents?

Parents are indulging in all the kike money that bought their daughter.

Probably.

Oc. Feel free to add better text. Have to go and no time to think of lulz

I'm not saying it is in this case, but the government has said that in their propaganda against people like al-qaeda was always too slow and obvious and instead they are now giving money, equipment, and technical support to people like youtubers who had messages they approved of. I see no reason that they wouldn't do the same for a lot of e-celebs targeting the west. Which I think is likely with people like evalion, sinead, maybe that syrian cunt, etc.

Or it could just be people whoring out their child.

I'd ironically date this girl (unironically)

>inb4 Grossman

That's one big birth canal.

Just wait until she gets to college. She'll go from this to hardcore Marxist trash real quick…

She's already trashy.

I've realized this just now but if we give everyone brain cancer we can all be lolis and shotas forever

She merely imitates and draws from most popular youtubers and spouts their memes with a bit of her own stuff sprinkled in.
All Youtubers take from Leafy and Leafy takes from Swedenman aside from being a huge faggot.

Real men and women like what is familiar. Different evolutions. A big round ass are not familiar to me, nor are slam tits; nor complimenting angles, lighting, lenses, or poses. If a person's wife's bones are wide enough(/not too wide) to push out there unborn child's head, everything's fine.
I have never heard of the term big league woman, but I don't need to become a manwhore to feel confident in myself.

Her and her brother probably thought it would be cool to do this.
Many boys her age are potty mouthed, but they aren't as smart as her. From what I've seen, girls can be too, but less often offensively, just inappropriately.

She's 11, not "pedo".

She died a decade ago, and her husband during the '90s.
It seems to have happened a lot in the states around there. I guess they were much more resistant to change.
Her older sister was also married at a young age some time before, but I think the older sister was married at an age older.
The dude associated with the girl, talking to her as a friend. One day she told him she didn't want to go to school anymore because her teacher hit her too much or too hard. He told her that if they each other, she can legally quit school. I forgot why, but they started walking somewhere, and came across or found there local minister, and they asked him minister to marry them together, and so he did. There was no wedding, but there does not have to be. Some use this to try to attack the marriage, but seeing as they regularly associated with on another, there families were friends, she said yes, still played, and they procreated, she seemed happy (not that a marriage has to be mushy or fun, I think).
The girl's mother was fine with it, but I heard the father got mad.
Word spread of the marriage, and many people in the country were outraged, some even threatening the husband (and by extent, the marriage) and the minister, however, the people of there town told the raging foreigners they will protect the couple from harm. Promptly, a bill was proposed and signed to raise the age of marriage, and to give the government the ability to annul any marriages were a spouse is under the new standard's age (or was when they got married, I forgot).
Anyways, the girl's father told her husband to wait until she was 14 before they made coitus, but they only lasted until she was 11. He was a successful businessman, they had 7 children, one of there son in laws was possibly an ass, lived happily ever after, and are now skeletons helping flowers grow (or whatever you believe happens after you die).

I don't think the age of marriage has to be lowered to save your race, but I am concerned over people's mindsets. Personally, I like it young, but I think it should be separated by class, and possibly by one's major race.

down's syndrome.
And that was hardly funny.

Never, I hope.

ITT: Disgusting kikes try to paint pedo scum as normal.

Pedos will never be normal. If I had a daughter and a degenerate neckbeard tried to get fresh with her, he'd end up face down in a pool of his own blood. Fuck pedos and fuck people who try to make us view it as normal. It's not. Pedos and their enablers will hang. It has no place within a functional white society.

Little girls shouldn't be cussing and acting edgy on YouTube. Fuck the degenerates who raised this kid. I am 100% sure ahe will grow up to be a camwhore.

*she

Agreed. Children should be playing outside at that age and being taught good motals. Her cussing is deplorable. What failures of parents she has.

I haven't even heard of it until recently. I just hope things cease changing in my now kinda functional, white society, and things go back to normal.
If I had a loli wife, and she grew to be 18, and some older adolescent lover attempts to sex with my wife, he goes to jail, if he tries to hurt her, he will get hurt then go to jail.

SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE EVERYBODY

TRULY THE JUDEN MUST BE QUAKING IN THEIR BOOTS

Self check because why not

Keep quacking, Juden.

Checking your own dubs is the most pathetic thing ever.
Just because of that I won't check them for you.

Wait, this is circular. You noticed, right?

Dat thigh gap!!

Holy fuck those hips. And that beautiful face.
Source?

He was saying that she's not right wing at all. Just a normie brat who has left leaning views. Like Sargon of Cukkad.

Nigger, she's been getting shit on the entire thread. Just like every other e-celeb.

Anyone under around 16 is at risk of actually dying if they try to have kids, not to mention how it's unnatural to even be attracted by under developed women and only mentally ill degenerates would fuck a kid who's mind hasn't even fully developed yet. Also most pedophiles are gay/bi as well. Are you just going to ignore how jews and muslims are pedos? Only savages do this shit. You also need to understand that women aren't either 8 years old or 35 used up whores, and you need to understand that unlike niggers, whites don't need to have a million kids because we aren't niggers that lose a child every few months to more niggers. Also every pedophile is a nihilistic degenerate because that is what it takes to justify their sick fetish.

half-chan was obsessed with her a few months back. She talks like a trucker it's a huge turn off even if you're not a loli pedo.

Can't tell if bait, or you're being honest.

I can understand being attracted to teens (say 14-18), as many men are, but those who can't bear children are not meant for sexual activity. Girls should retain their innocence for their future husbands, user.

Wew lad.

pic related, teens
Does being attracted to such girls/women make one a pedo?

>>>/plebbit/

Get out faggot. Go cry about fatpeoplehate or something.

I've notice a spike in pedofool activity across the chans. Is it the weather?

Fuck the "Queen of x" meme
Looks like Buzzfeed and YouTube are forcing this into a thing

I could use some waterboarding, it's so hot outside.

Dude, muh body temperature, lmao!

devils advocate:

ive said this before but exclusive pedos are weird. it is abnormal to not be attracted to your wife throughout all her child bearing years. i dont know if they would be good for society, as once their girl turned 16 or whathaveyou, their eyes would start to wander. pedos who are into babies or toddlers are fucking disgusting also btw. as a side note i heard girls get interested in boys at around age 6, i dont know how accurate this is. so the reasonable cut off should be 6 or up.

fag pedos need to be absolutely gassed.

and if you are looking to fuck a kid, without marriage, you also need to be gassed (not that you should be fucking anyway).

as another user said earlier, there needs to be a major distinction between the abuser pedos (who need to die) and these romantic types.

so anyway, if there is going to be any "acceptable" pedo, it would be:

- non exclusive
- not into babies or toddlers, only girls who actually emanate femininity
- isnt a faggot
- isnt an abuser
- one who is willing to marry
- a romantic type who will treat his wife properly*

*(these are the ones who are like the 1800s guy, and a lot of pedos from the chans who have made threads; the ones who are into love more than lust. they want to hug girls, they want to cuddle girls, they want to kiss girls; but they wouldnt do anything to hurt them. i consider any pedo who wants to do things with a girl sexually that she is not ready for as degenerate and should be gassed. this would be spousal abuse).

also nobody gets married without the fathers and daughters (the soon to be wife) approval. it is his job to weed the scum from the noble and to chaperone all dates.

is this all reasonable anons?

That makes me think I should I make a Hitler collage with him surrounded by girls/women and add that same logo at the bottom

So post-pubescent then. That's not pedophilia you fucking moron.

Girls go through puberty around age 13. Wanting to fuck a teenage girl is natural. Stop being such an edgy faggot about it.

And you can't make any kids with a prepubescent girl. What you are talking about is marriage post-puberty. Fucking a 15yr old and lusting over 6yr olds are two different things.

You are just calling yourself a pedo to be edgy.

Good job derailing this thread faggot.

Her older brother browses Holla Forums, obviously.

this thread is still not locked, this is what makes people shill for their pet e-celebs, unless the policy has changed.

Those trips deserve a source, but I don't have the foggiest. Too fat for me, I was just looking at thumbnails.

making any of it acceptable normalises it for pedos, and like the guy said earlier, they wouldn't try to fuck them at first but wouldn't be able to help it. Same with the guy from the 1800s that got mentioned.

pic related

That's fat, though
or big boned

Fucking children is death.
I don't care what anyone says.

If you fuck a kid, and I find out, you're dead.

SSaved.

Not going to lie, with those hips and that strangely skinny upperbody, I would fuck the shit out of her.

What about guys under 18, is it ok if they do it?

Are you going to hunt them? Please do…

They're the ones who are creating the shortage.

vocal fry on a girl that small

ugh

Have some racist bastards.

checked
I would like to, but I think she would be fat enough I wouldn't be able to IRL. Not sure.

Is most of Holla Forums really this overworthy or is it a JIDF raid?

No. We're dealing with the fallout of the abolition of the anti-fornication laws.

Look, this is the way I see it. Theres nothing wrong with finding a mature teen sexually attractive. I mean fuck just going on visuals how could you know? But actually and knowingly fucking one of these mentally (and possibly still physically) underdeveloped girls is clearly wrong. And around 18 is a good bar to set just because it gives those late bloomers time to catch up. I mean there are some people who are fully physically mature at like 13 and then some people look like they're fucking 10 until like 16/17. Society just isn't close knit nor non degenerate enough to not have to set some kind of hard limit to make sure freaks aren't fucking 10 year olds.

She's 10-12.

I did Jedi Academy videos when I was 8 (although I'm a male and I'm probably smarter *tips*)

Ayy fucking lmao

you sound like a liberal fag

besides lad. Too much genetical defects before 16 years. I do believe marriage should be possible but only with both being underage. 19-25 is the ideal age for having babies without problems.

shes holds that fat fucking well. even if she trimmed up a bit her hips would still be ridiculously good.

her tits probably sag pretty bad

nobody should be fucking anything without being married first

her tits look perky in the vid and not large either

Please never post here again.

fug, I would breed her.

Shoot, I went to sleep before I replied!

Thanks.

To some people and in some places, yes. I saw a dude on the net get threatened by a foreigner, for having a 16 year old date.

I agree. For some, it seems to mostly be about there personality more than there bodies. This needs to change.
I was once talking about incest (mostly about Freud's issues with his mother), and tribalism here once, and I learned people tend to develop family feelings (that's when person feels like family, even if they are not related) for one another when they are 2-8or9 years old, and regularly associate with one another. I also heard that puberty typically starts around 9, and even seen it in some old art about female development (though I think it's probably usually 10), so, although 8 or 9 does make me feel a little weird, I think that one is probably a good cut off. Nutrition, artificial hormones, fat, and probably especially race are important too, but I'm not sure if it effects this family development.

They must become exfags.
I think this is natural.
also nobody gets married without the fathers and daughters (the soon to be wife) approval. it is his job to weed the scum from the noble and to chaperone all dates.
For those that worry about them not being able to wait, maybe either sleeping on different beds and both dressing as you would when you are outside could help.

I've never felt comfortable with death penalties over non-murderous or non-treasonous crimes, but you do sound very reasonable, much more than most people I've met on the internet. I think this is something that needs to be seriously thought of and studied.

Hehe.

The soldier smiling is simply a front to attempt to hide the fear he has of loli…
but loli is not decieved!

It is really this easy to bait Holla Forums

Besides the "damn pedo" crap, the discussion was interesting, too bad this died, while a thread about Trump's favorite hamburger recipe is replacing this. Oh well.