Celebrating christmas

Pick one and only one faggot

Fuck you, I celebrate what I want faggot

Atheists are faggots

Christmas is a secular holiday. Just look at Japan, practically nobody there is Christian but Christmas has become a big thing anyway.

i dont even want to "Celebrate" christmas, if it was for me i'd just stay at home alone all night.

but my shitty retarded hypocrite family wants us to "gather" even though we all hate each other and don't get along at all, and even though i think Christmas is just another commercial useless jew festivity, i dont want to leave my grandma alone because shes is actually into that whole "happy family christmas gathering" bullshit.

You tried.

Hanging ornaments on a pine tree = Yule
Yule logs = Yule (obviously)
Santa = cartoon version of Odin
Deck the halls = A song about Yule, not Christmas
Christmas wreath = Yule symbolism

just checked the catalogue to see if someone had made pretty much this same thread otherwise i was going to make it

my OP probably would have been

Christmas is organizing as fuck, so your ultimatum doesn't make sense.

Either way, I celebrate it because it's our American culture. Fuck where it comes from, I'm not going to help these shitskin invaders fuck with our country be breaking down its customs so it can be replaced by some fuckin kwanza/Hanukkah bullshit.

Pegan* fucking phone.

half correct, Santa is based on another character named Sinterklaas that rode on a white horse and zwarte piet (black pete) these two characters were based on odin, Sleipnir and his ravens along a real christian figure in turkey named saint Nicholas.

Christian's didn't steal Christmas, they were bamboozled by hethans into celebrating it.

Jeremiah 10:2-10:4
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter.

Christian's got trolled into doing just that. That's why Christianity is largely a joke.

I know they didn't, they stole Yule. Christmas is based on Yule. That bible faggotry has nothing to do with what I said. The Christians stole Yule long after that faggot book was written.

atheism is degenerate becasue it denys your spiritual heritage and aspects of your culture

those jihadis are less degenerate than you because they actually value those aspects of their culture

R u dum or sumthin?

if you didnt mean to imply that you were an atheist then you are not making yourself at all clear

Go back to your hugbox and complain about da joos, Holla Forums. Christmas has become a commercialized version of the celebration of the winter solstice, just like it was before the Christians took it to convert the Germanic people.

Haha, Fenriz. That fag did not produce anything in his 20 year music career. Rawest black metal album my ass HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

bastardisation or not

a winter celebration has deep roots within the occidental culture and the human spirit in general

if you don't want to be a commercialized sell out in the holiday period, fine, observe solstice or what ever in your own way

just don't be an angsty, degenerate atheist and take the nihilistic standpoint of denying everything that it stands for, all whilst being smug at your own ignorance

christ had his role in spiritual history, whether his life and teachings were co-opted to suit a political motive, he still was a human being at an exceptional level of consciousness and worthy of remembrance

or maybe you might like to contemplate the fact that he was perhaps just a archetypal figurehead that represents an aspect of the human psyche or a natural process rather than just declaring "hurr durr there is no god, all christians are dumb, christmas is a lie, there was no jebus"

its like ur just a elffaggot

why the fuck have you allowed this little fuckboi vol to censor cu.ck you niggers

kys already

lol