Hey guys I have a joke

Hey guys I have a joke
So two physicists walk into a bar
One says to the bartender "I'll have a glass of H2O!"
The other says "I'll have a glass of H2O too!"

One of the physicists dies from drinking Hydrogen Peroxide

Get it? You get the joke?Peroxide is H2O2

you mean hydrogen peroxide is h2o2? pfft everyone knows that joke user, try harder.

Heres mine:
your nonexistant gf

$$fancy$$ $$oh$$ $$so$$ $$fancy$$

$$F$$

red

Can't tell if you're a newfag whos just copying off of the Holla Forums guide or an oldfag who remembers before Hotwheels disabled LaTeX formatting

new fag here
is there a new revised edition of the Holla Forums guide?
if the $$Fancy$$ doesn't work, what does and doesn't?

Just the fancy doesn't work, the fancy was back when Holla Forums still supported LaTeX formatting for text. It was disabled back in I think early 2015 and hasn't been re-enabled since

oh ok, thanks for being cordial and not screaming "SUMMER!" at me

Any other day I would but hey, its Christmas. And I think we need an actual userbase here that isn't a bunch of shitposting faggots

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO EAT SOME GREEN EGGS AND HAM FAGGOTS AND COME BACK WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE RAPING THE SKULLS OF CHILDREN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SUMMER!

SURE IS FUCKING SUMMER IN HERE

Two scientists walk into a bar. "I'll have H2O," says the first. "I'll have H2O, too," says the second. The bartender gives them both water, because he is able to distinguish the boundary tones that dictate the grammatical function of homonyms in coda position, as well as pragmatic context. Additionally, the barman neither stocks hydrogen peroxide, nor would he ever serve it to a customer since he knows the resulting death would result in a manslaughter charge or even culpable homicide. Furthermore, assuming the bartender is neurotypical, basic human empathy prevents him from endangering any fellow person in this way, irrespective of possible criminal charges.

There is no tonal difference.

nice frog