Ah fuck, I fucked up…

Ah fuck, I fucked up…

Well I guess I can't go back to the store anymore.

I'm debating going back and explaining, what do Holla Forums?

Do I still have a shot?

explaining what?

The Milk and Anime

You're beyond fucked at this point. Trying to explain will probably worsen it.

what's to explain about anime? you like it, she doesn't

How though there's no use crying over it, I should man up and go back.

No but that the anime I like is good and not stupid anime and WHY I like it

This is why trying to explain would worsen it. She doesn't like anime and you sound like an obsessed autist about it.

No but she probably thinks that I like bad anime and that's why she was turned off or she hasn't seen good anime and so thinks it's all bad. If I explain to her what happened it might lighten the mood. I'm thinking of going in and getting a redbull and saying something like

"Boy, I sure milked it yesterday" and she might laugh and then I can say "Did you know Spirited Away was Japan's answer to Disney? Miyazaki, he got it right"

that's not a bad line in your situation. say it without stuttering and you may yet salvage this

Okay, that'll be my line.
If she laughs I'll say the Miyazaki thing and then see what her response is. If it's still negative then I'll make another milk pun and return back to explaining

Actually just a thought would it be seen as playful if I bought more milk and then threw it on the floor?

Do you literally have autism?

She stopped liking you for your hobby? Why would you want her anyway?

I don't know but it could work, as a playful thing.
Like I grab a milk and go "I guess a Milk Man likes me needs more Cow Juice" and she'll laugh and then I throw it on the floor and go "Not again!"

Because she's cute and she works close by so I could visit her easier than if she didn't live far away. It's like the zoo.

Yeah, go for it dude! It'll be hilarious!!!

Nobody likes Otakus user. This is why I hide my powerlevel. Hell I even hide my vidya too.

Don't go back and explain anything.That's just weird. Just be cool. Shop there casually and try to start conversations with her nonchalantly.

I can see the headlines already:

"Man arrested after throwing 14 milk cartons on the ground at a store"

Had a hearty chuckle. Thanks user.

Okay. I'm going to go get some pants on and grab a redbull from her store and try to explain.

Not right now, I still need a plan. What shirt should I wear? I have a Ghostbusters/Ninja Turtles one or Magneto one. Jeans and my connies.

Time for the Milk man to rise again! like batman

Ninja turtles, obviously.

Dubs confirm. Make it so.

it's a fucking horrible line and you're going to make an even larger ass of yourself

comedy's your last chance, she likes bikers? dress up like kaneda and go rub it in her face

you fucking spilled milk everywhere and ran away, no way you can be suave now faggot

I do have Kaneda's jacket…and I do have red shorts…Okay I'll wear that with the TMNT shirt.

I think the milk thing is golden, I do have other ideas like "THE MILK IS HERE" and then I point to myself RVD style.

"Did somebody order some cheese?" and then I buy some cheese

"Mind if I cut the cake?" and then I buy a cake.

It's a grocery store I have a lot to work with

haha, do it all my friend!

GOD'S SPEED user
I hoesntly hope for the best. Tell us what happens later.

Thanks I'll report back. Keep it Milky fellas till I come back with a new girlfriend

Good luck, friend!

I fucked up.

I had the funniest mental image of OP riding back and forth by the shop, on a bicycle, screaming, "TETSUO!"

I feel like the anons here set OP up for failure. I mean the reason why weebs are looked down upon is because, they are stereotyped as immature (and a little unstable). Him going there wearing a ninja turtle shirt spewing bad puns isn't going to do anything in his favor.

But I still hope for the best.

So it didn't go great but I think I still have a shot.

She was mad because when I ran off she accused me of doing it on purpose as soon as I walked in and got really mad. So I tried to lighten the mood but I fucked up the line and said "I guess the milks on me" and she just got madder saying that it was and I should pay for the damage so I tried to explain to her I was making a pun and why it was funny but she got in my face and so I just gave her five dollars and left but then I came back because I forgot the plan and she told me to leave but I kept walking and grabbed some milk and I sat it on the counter and she looked really mad and said she wouldn't serve me so I told her that I was just joking around and she didn't have to get so mad.

She told me to leave again so I started trying to make her laugh but it didn't work so I just shut up and when I went to pay I worked up courage to say sorry but it didn't come out right and said "The Milk…I'm sorry" she took offense to it and handed me back my fiver and told me to leave so I did.

I think I can patch it up somehow.

She was just playing hard to get, don't worry about it. Keep on trying, you'll have her in no time!

dont worry about it op this is just a bump in the road for you two

I'll try tomorrow. Trying it twice in one day would be stupid.

I'm still a newfag when it comes to this site, so I don't even know if you're really OP. I don't even know if this story is true, but if it is…well.. I admire you determination and your bravery. Wait a bit before you back, OK?

Whaaat? How is it stupid? She will know how determined you are if you keep on trying.

Holla Forums is a good place for newfags since there isn't much of anything really going on here. Lurk for at least a year before making a thread.

She will be mine. I'll make her mine.
I've been building up this for a year now.

That was hilarious.

GOD SPEED user!
I'm rooting for you.

Is it creepy to leave a sorry note

OP's attempts at manliness

What's wrong with it?

more news at 11

They do if you are a rich nerd.

fixed

no they lick your money, they'll divorce you and elf you with Chad

Okay…Well how do I assert myself? Should I wait by her car tonight?

user, I don't know if this is an elaborate ruse where you only pretend to be retarded, but I implore you not to do this.

I'm only asking because I know that's where she'll be. Her shift ends at 6:30 so I have time. I also considered a not left on her windshield saying something like "No use crying over spilled milk"

if you are dumb enough to marry them you deserve paying alimony

sorry brendan ;_;

they'll still elf you with Chad

Only if you are dumb enough to let them outside or forget to put on their chastity belt.

I'll leave this on her car windshield…I think…
Thoughts?

No, the "No use crying over spilled milk" is better.

Did someone say milk?

hiding under her car and grabbing her is a fun surprise she's sure to enjoy!

ouch

Alright you can still salvage this, make sure to buy a carton of milk with your every purchase- it'll build up your reputation as the milkman

So I left that note on her car and I plan to go tomorrow to greet her.

are you aware that "love milk" means semen?

…No

don't leave her a note, just go out and buy 12 gallons of milk.

OP get a trip

for all we know it might just be some autist making shit up about a respectable invidual such as yourself, and for shame!

Wew

stop breaking character you fuck

racemixer

Post pics of the girl

OP could be Asian as well