Organized effort to shut down gun owners on kikebook revealed

Organized effort to shut down gun owners on kikebook revealed.

Link to pic related
twitter.com/monteiro/status/748582983976660992

Spread this far and wide. My friend has uncovered an organized conspiracy of trolls working 24/7 for months to take down THOUSANDS of Facebook pages, groups, and personal accounts for being even remotely related to firearms. Even going as far as compiling names of all persons in gun groups (doxing).

Media bragging about it
archive.is/ypdVg
archive.is/4EsTq

archive.is/yzyps
kikebook.com/rightsofpeople/posts/1084955484912052

This appears to be the main culprit, San Fran fag with 56k followers
twitter.com/monteiro/with_replies
twitter.com/monteiro/status/748693983526739969

Compilation of existing evidence.
mega.nz/#!uNlgSQRD!_jah_9ibEy9iZWOIxyosHEGPV7PixJ_Mje0fDQTkeGw

If anyone is running a gun page on kikebook, it's suggested blocking out of country viewers from being able to view your page.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/monteiro/status/742872083001020416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Commie bastards. You should get /k/ in on this as well.

How about you faggots stop using their services. Stop giving them eyeballs and clickshekels. There are tons of other ways to communicate.

LAZY FAGGOTS

How would that even work? Don't you need to register your gun and have a gun license to own a gun?

This doesn't really disrupt the sale of guns by a huge margin but people enjoy their signal boosting.

If it's facebooks policy then you gotta just deal with it. Gun owners shouldn't even use goybook in the first place.

Only if you live in a faggot state.

ISIS sells sex slaves and military weapons on Facebook and these cucks are worried about white men trading shit they use to shoot targets.

My state voted for Cruz…

It's not just sales getting shut down, it's everybody, airsoft, paintball, hobby groups, etc.

Even from the caricature you can tell Mike is a nu-male.

lol no

This. Over-sized head, probably stick figure body = he's fat as hell.

had to grow a beard to cover up that fag jaw

His cuckoldry knows no bounds, like his nose.
twitter.com/monteiro/status/742872083001020416

Your tears alone are worth the effort.

Do these idiots really think that the colonial settlers were 'immigrants'?

I'm beginning to think that the left aren't malicious at all, and that they're just incredibly uninformed.

cute. I hope no one doxes them back and does a million times worse to them

The problem with that is their view of (big, bad, evil) colonialism.

Basically, it didn't matter that North America was only full of nomadic tribes who hadn't actually managed to create any permanent (read: stationary) civilizations, as far as any liberal is concerned, the WHOLE CONTINENT was "Indian land". (I don't know if there are any exceptions there. Did ANY North American tribes manage to make permanent settlements?)

But anyway, by liberal logic, if there's people here, no matter how thinly they're spread out, how little claim they lay on the territory, or the fact that they constantly MOVE, anyone new is just an "immigrant" in "their land".

lol

lol

Yep, we've struck a nerve, this topic is getting slid everywhere I post it with similar responses.

What's most disturbing about that is the fact that we are in a place where the primary shilling priority is to tell us, "STAY IN CONTAINMENT".

Bear in mind, we're on a site that logs your IP and has banned VPN.

Wow you've really nailed who I am.

Did you mean spergy?

OH THE IRONY

What's that quote like "eventually the goys will ask us to take away their freedom"?

You can tell that faggot has lived in a yuppy neighborhood his whole life. Never been in a bad situation and looks around and thinks HE'S unsafe and wants to take away everyone elses guns.

Oy vey

366 Hermann St Apt A
San Francisco, CA 94117-3417

Agreed.

I'm tired of this shit.

Fuck that.

Pizzas? Or perhaps sushi?

The fuck you talkan bout? The Mississipians, Anasazi, Pueblo and others had urban civilization, it just all collapsed about a century before the white man arrived due to shifting climate patterns and disease brought by seals and sea lions from the Old World.

Also, the bullshit about "the Native Americans didn't even have a concept of ownership, especially not ownership of land" is utter bullshit: they had slavery, territorial wars, and sedentary settlements, they weren't fucking noble savage wanderers for the most part, just a few of the bigger plains tribes were.

They also forget about 150 years of indian warfare. The indians were forced to move because they couldn't stop raiding civilized people and stealing things and capturing women as slaves and scalping men to show their war prowess. They also forget that all the tribes were constantly warring against each other.

The goons?

That man is the face of low-T.

that's about what I expected…

Buy guns while you can . . .

Yes we should isolate ourselves and never reach the normies. Great idea Chaim.

Just look at that pic with him holding the bat. It's Pathetic: The Picture.

Because? Sure, I get the fight the good fight on FB shit, but guns aren't going anywhere.

The Pueblos

Lawfag here. Land title is a foreign concept to injuns.

THIS