Dad complains that I am gay

Am I in the wrong here? How did he not expect that I would grow up gay?

Just for the record, no incest, but I think it would be fair to say that l was influenced by that.

I hate to break it to you, but sexuality doesn't work that way

I think you were just born a fag bro

yeah sure, it's completly genetic and nothing in life can ever influence it

could be too, idk

Born gay. That's all there is to it.

Epigenetic, actually. Life experience can affect expression, but not the orientation itself. That is set at birth due to chemical processes, rarely changes, and does so due to chemical processes when it happens.

K.

The born gay theory is a myth. When homosexuality "happens" it's a mix of genetics and nurturing.

forgot this

Good times.

quality thread

I'll support that. Ancient societies were gay as fuck and that's not just genetic.
OP's a faggot dad and brothers probably did make him a little more predisposed to cock than he otherwise would have been. If

just some greeks and romans, Celts,Nordic,Egyptian,Persians were against teh gay.

it's not gay if it's a joke.

Nords actually had no problem with homosexuality, though for them it was about dominance

Mayans, Incans, Hindus, Japanese and Chinese were all fine with homosexuality as well

is this a snowclone?

there is a difference between tolerating it and practicing as a social activity, romans had public baths for this degenerate shit, and it was an art form for them.

there were gays in all cultures, but more cultures were more gay than the rest.

The Mayans, Incans and Hindu celebrated it with art and used it in rituals.

The Japanese and Chinese also made art, song and stories of it, and there's tons of historical accounts of homosexual activity there.

Wow, you can actually tell which is which.

I really hope this happened kek

And they say being a faggot isn't a mental illness.

it is a mental illness and they just keep trying to justify it.

Simple, don't put dicks in your ass

jews everyone.

If you are white and gay, you have an obligation to ignore your sexual urges and breed with a white woman for your race.
Have a few kids before you go full faggot for the good of the white race.

You're just a faggot. Shit happens.

They both look like faggots to me

I'd argue it's not a mental illness, it's a mental defect. A mental illness is "a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life". Obviously if everyone was gay we couldn't continue as a species so it's so something is fucked up, but gays don't necessarily have a poor ability to function, unlike say trannies.

if you don't shut up about that gay shit i'll suck your cock

Hate it to break it to you but it does, kike.

a mental defect is something you can't heal it's a compulsion that you can't win against, which is not the case, homos can become straight if they refused to sleep with men and stopped being degenerate.

They choose to be homosexual which is why they are responsible for being abominations of nature, by saying it's a mental defect, you absolve them of the responsibility and give them an excuse.

white or otherwise, race is unrelated to this, the point is they need to stop being degenerate and pathetic.

also must you announce it in every thread that you frequent Holla Forums even when it's not relevant? you cancerous little shit?

So anything that looks remotely asian is a faggot, got it.

Which is it Chaim?

wew