Donald Trump is so BORING

Donald Trump is so BORING

Holy shit he's so uncharismatic and hes not funny. Who the fuck is being so charmed by this guy? How is he Chad?
I can't listen to him for five minutes without wanting to blow my head off, if this guy is all it takes to win people over then I should have a harem right fucking now.

As a matter of fact, ALL of the presidential candidates since 2004 have been boring, but I do admit although I don't really like Obama he made me chuckle more than once. How can you be a president if you can't appreciate bantz and humor?

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
mileswmathis.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Eckstein#Surgery
nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/
archive.is/HbyaH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Follow this line of thinking further please.

Dude I'm just saying he doesn't grab my attention at all like Bill, Bush, and Obama did. He's not a good orator, not even ironically.

I realized you were bullshitting the second I read "Bush"
Trump is a million times more charismatic than Bush was. I will agree though that between all 3 Obama wins hands down on the charisma department

Bush was funny because he always sounded sluggish and retarded. That's why he was funny. Trump has not made even one funny joke or implication. The closest thing to it is when he BTFO'd Hilary when he told her she'd be in jail.

*repeated myself

Fuck me

when he was younger he was admired

Trump isn't funny (I didn't vote for the fucker), it's the memes that are funny.

and they're even funnier after forcing them every day for a year too

so this is what trs/ctr has been reduced to:

your failure has been acknowledged.

T-t-that i-is s-s-som-some l-l-llefty-c-cu-ck p-ppp-posting.

that's not an argument retarded nigger

KYS, friend, because you're what's wrong with the world.

Redpill on Trump.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

He could be the ugliest most autistic motherfucker alive and it would still not matter. You sound like a dumb slut

Its called an "Assertion" nice to know whoever wrote this article fails at logic and English.
mileswmathis.com/
Jesus, look at this mess. Its just some pretentious artfag.

Author's a faggot, so what? Read through it, there's direct evidence for Trump's jewish background.

Do people even disguise bait anymore? If not, then how is it still bait? Barth2032

Haha, that is in Israel.

I thought the goal of voters was to not fall for such BS, but I guess not that guy.

I am not sure McDonald is looking at that magazine. If not, then that image is not as funny and so not as successful in a YLYL thread.

paraphrasing in a way that draws attention to what a fucktard you sound like =! repeating, kys autist

Trump's the great orange saviour. all his kids have race-mixed with the longnoses and all we manly, right thinking, conservative patriots should follow his example. the longer your nose, the more china reveals itself as evil. just ask your wife about the importance of the great american nose.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Eckstein#Surgery

only boring people get bored.

Americunts are dumb, 5 generations of government chemical warfare against their citizens will do this, that's why they are so subhuman.

why are you surprised they elected a toddler for president?

But Clinton lost, my friend. :^)

why do you think I gave a shit about clinton, both candidates are scumbags.

Being boring doesn't stop you from being a good president.

Being a chad doesn't mean other guys have to like you.

i wish i had a big bag of crack right now

Jeb is that you?

i wanted to shoot myself when i heard Clinton speak thou,
so hes an improvement at least

There are moments like that, you're just not paying attention.

Also, when is calling out the media for being dishonest at every opportunity boring? How is holding a media summit with all the top media execs, so he can tell people like Jeff Zucker, the Chief of CNN,
"'I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed"'
nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/
archive.is/HbyaH
=YEAH BECAUSE THAT'S BOOOOOORING==

JUST LIKE WHEN HE SAID "GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY" BECAUSE THAT WAS BORING TOO

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS, OP IS RIGHT! TRUMP IS BORING, WE SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HER

I WONDER IF IT'S TOO LATE TO CHANGE MY VOTE?..