A guy on /v9k/ just said to me that foot fetishes are creepy and disgusting

A guy on /v9k/ just said to me that foot fetishes are creepy and disgusting.

However, my last two gfs indulged them without a second thought and I was able to tell all my friends that I'm into it and they didn't care. So why does it bother me so much that he said that to me?

So I think you're a piece of shit because you like to eat pizza. Are you bothered now?

Kind of. I mean I know you're making an example, but what if I run into a guy irl who makes fun of me for it?

I won't discuss this in detail since I consider that a waste of time so in short it comes down to how you percieve the world and your place in it. If you don't understand that only your opinion on such things matters and how people think about your fetishes are irrelevant except maybe your partner noone can help you. If you can't even handle minor inconvieniences like this just don't talk about it.

Your'e right user. I'm being dumb.

normalfag

I take it they weren't very pretty

No, they were

Prove it. Post pics

No

Well, ugly girls are insecure so they indulge your weird fetishes because they don't have that much going for anyway. There's your answer.

That doesn't even make any sense. Insecure girls wouldn't let you touch their feet.

Because you're insecure and you care what people think.

You're name's 'Blurryface' and you care what I think.

You're name's 'Blurryface' and you care what I think.

I bet you wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,

When our momma sang us to sleep but now you're stressed out (oh).

I bet you wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,

When our momma sang us to sleep but now you're stressed out (oh

Just like how you're insecure about the "prettyness" of your ex gf's?
If they were at least OK you would have posted pics that blurred their faces at least. They obviously aren't.

If you care what people think, maybe you shouldn't be so open with your fetishes

How have I been insecure lol? You said they weren't pretty and I said you were wrong. Chill bro.

Simple

It's pretty obvious.

I'm not helping you increase your fap folder.

I don't fap to fat or ugly chicks.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH SOMEBODY MADE FUN OF MY FETISH! AND ON THE INTERNET OF ALL THINGS!

He was an asshole though.

at least he wasnt a footfag. of all the body parts you could choose to fetishize you picked the literal worst

You mean the best.

>>>/feet/
we need the activity

I'm one guy. Also every time I post a thread there people make like four responses tops. I'm sure most guys are there to grab new stuff and bail.

Because you know that your fetish is actually disgusting but you have it anyway?

go away man

Shit tier fetish tbh

feet grow from the ass and this is why they stink

case and point

Feet people are slightly worse than pedos.

Could be worse… you could come from the USA…