What are you doing to redpill your friends?

What are you doing to redpill your friends?

If you have social media, use it to your fullest extent, without coming off as an obvious stormfag, to educate the largely ignorant masses.

Even if it's something small like making people favor Bernie Sanderstein over Shillary using memes, or if it's something big like dropping gargantuan redpills, like exposing holocaust lies.

Also, dump redpill graphs/info/pics/videos to use in Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what exactly does being "redpilled" accomplish?

There are thousands of us, bud. We're sure to have connections into the normie realm.

bump for dump

You've gotta go back.

3 dubs in a row will it.

BEGIN

NORMIE ASSIMILATION.

The goal is to get people onto our side. That means using their own resources against, or should I say, for them.

Nigger almost everyone on imageboards are outcasts.

I've redpilled a few. One wasn't receptive at first, but I wore him down. Now he loves TDS and FTN. Another was a libertarian that's now fully onboard and spreads his own redpills.

One of the hardest things about redpilling others you know is dealing with the "anger" phase as they learn they've been lied to their entire lives. You have to hold their hand a while as they get used to it.

One of the

Didn't mean to sage

I use foot-in-the-door with all friends and working associates. As I go about discussion, I drop redpills that continually produce the seed of doubt in their head as the ones assed enough go and look up info for themselves, or take what I send them them. The "enemies foreign and domestic" by "puffykilled2pac" video is a great eye opener to fence sitters.

It takes alot of patience and determination in a society and world filled with blue pills. But when you put those seeds of doubt, they can no longer see the world through the rose colored lenses they're given by kikes everyday. They begin to see, they begin to think, and they begin to find logic outside of the same rhetoric mindlessly said each and every day.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends…

shitposting about jews in skype group chat

This.
I was able to go from bluepill to redpill almost immediately, but most people are not like myself.
The more you get to know someone, the more likely they are to listen to you.
Baby steps.

Ayodolf O'Hila

Werno of BROWN

Desensitizing people to Nazi ideas through means of humor helps a bunch. It makes them more receptive to these ideas, which would usually be considered too outlandish to even consider as truth.

For example, I joke around with friends, making jokes about Jews. Of course, I have to be a somewhat likable person for them to not just consider me as "that weird nazi guy"

Just let the feels wash over you

I'm learning to play guitar

This too. Plus the leftist's constant barrage of comparison's to hitler, satan, being called sexist, homophobic, and other adjectives furthers to desensitize people to all the nazi shit, and people get to tuning it out.

Everyone at my university hates me now, man. After I broke up with my girl it slowly spread that I was a racist sexist homophobic bigot that cheats on and beats his girlfriends and likes Trump. Now all the people who used to be friendly with me give me the cold shoulder. I didn't even beat her.

WE WAZ FUHERERS 'N SHIT!

Wow, that first pic.

Really made me think of this video.

I don't really have any IRL life friends tbh lad

>>>/tumblr/

Leave.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

TFW when super oldfag and I used to post threads like this.
Godspeed OP. Give em hell.
The real prob is people are afraid to speak their minds. On internet or real life.
Stop it. You're not wrong so why be afraid? It's how they win.
I speak my mind now raw and brutal to whoever the fuck. I give 0 fucks and it feels great.
Guess what younglings? Nothing happens to you other than an occasional high five.

Most of them have been programmed to laugh at anti white genocide arguments.

ayy

I'm still got you niggers.. r-right ;_;

Somebody shared this guy and I think he does a fantastic job of explaining the FED to normalfags. Mike might be a bit bluepilled (he seems to blame the Republicans for giving out free shit and raising the debt ceiling not that he's wrong but it's really both party's faults) but these videos have high production values and my only complaint is they're not more concise, but it's hard to be concise when explaining the FED.

I linked to his Seven Stages of Empire video because the real knockout, The Biggest Scam in History, is already embeded here. youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0 This is the Biggest Scam.

If any anons know of more tl;dr videos, they might be better to interest your target before dropping this bomb on them. It's a solid half of an hour.

Most, if not all, of the millennials in my town are Melbourne-tier dildos who ignore whatever I share on Normiebook.