So my pizza delivery guy said this: "Hi sir, I got your pizza here. Pepperoni and cheese. That'll be $19.99 plus tip"

So my pizza delivery guy said this: "Hi sir, I got your pizza here. Pepperoni and cheese. That'll be $19.99 plus tip"

Who the fuck asks for a tip? I shouldn't have to pay extra for these mongoloids to do their job. They get paid better than most people I know and they get tips extra? What the fuck America

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominospizza&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Besta Pizza?

it's a jewish thing

they like taking tips from people.

its not customary to tip where i live
asking for a tip is seen as greedy

"Here's a tip for you, mate: don't be a greedy little cunt next time"

▶_▶

do you want cum in your next pizza?

because that's how you get cum in your next pizza

ask for the receipt, pay the amount of the paper, take pizza and close the door. The service gets fully paid for. No1 can charge u for nothing.
Alternatively u can just take the pizza without paying and not give a fuck, cuz 20$ is not enough to arrest u for

Alot of pizza places don't reimburse drivers for anything related to their car. Tips are supposed to cover it. It's the most retarded shit, way worse than even being a waitress.

if they had to reimburse drivers for that stuff, pretty soon there wouldn't be any drivers

When I worked in pizza delivery a while ago, I never asked people for tips or even hinted that I wanted a tip- I got PLENTY of tips (sometimes up to $100 a night, generally no lower than $40) just from being polite. I can't believe anyone would ask for a tip. That's hilarious, but I'm sure if that's a common thing for him he goes home with little to no cash in his hands…

Papa John's pays $1 per delivery, and delivering in a 2015 Charger meant expensive servicing on the car, decent amount of gas. Fortunately it also meant good tips from car guys. One guy who lives in a large house gave me a $50 bill on a $18 order for being a "mopar bro", in his words. I kind of saw it coming with the Caliber SRT4 and Challenger SRT8 in the garage

of course not if you live in a civillized country outside of burgerland. Tip is given when the customer is satisfied with his service and feels like the waiter has earned it.

I wonder what kind of (((entrepreneur))) is paying his workers so badly that they rely on tip to survive.

pure coincidence

And their business model would die and we would get something better

Because instead of having an actual welfare system the US has vast regions with living standards approximately the same as Irak. There's no real worker's policies, no health insurance to speak of…

Hence why pizza delivery guys have to rely on tips OP

That is fat ass pizza, never really noticed till now. I wanna sit on that pie.

Never had pizza delivered to me before, how does one usually go about this?

What do you think, ya doofus dweeb?

You call the place, and ask for a pizza.

He wasn't asking, dipshit, he was stating.

(Checked)
Generally this, but if you're NEET as fuck and can't into verbal interaction, you can order online from some places, at least here in the greatest country on Earth you can. There'll still be potentially awkward conversation with the delivery guy, but at least you don't have to repeat your fatass order to somebody 50 times before they hear you correctly.

how can you be this bad

have you even walked into a store and bought something before?.. why would anyone want to feel this retarded just for the mere "perk" of never doing anything..

My pizza guy actually almost left without the tip while I was searching in my pocket for some larger change.

This was very informative, thanks. Though I doubt my cunt's developed enough to have online ordering

I usually go straight to the pizza place because of the extra fee you get from delivering, but now since I've got extra cash I'm reconsidering

Living in missery takes a toll on people

tell him to fuck off because im not paying 19.90 for a pizza

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominospizza&hl=en

2 soon
Nice body, tho

most people who buy pizza are dumb enough to give random tips anyways

One time I was two days from getting paid, back then I couldn't cook very well, I only had enough money for a pizza. Exactly enough, change and all. Old woman delivered it, and she had this shit-eating grin on her face and pointed out on the receipt where I needed to specify the tip. I felt so embarrassed. I just said "Oh uh, I'm sorry ma'am, I don't have any more money than what I gave you." She looked at me like I told her she must have really ugly kids and said "That's fine." and got in the truck and drove away. I just thought "Boy am I glad that happened after the pizza was in my hands already."

I cook most of my meals now, but when I do order a pizza, I pay online/phone app and I include the tip there so they don't ask about it. I generally only give them two dollars though, regardless of what I pay. I mean, I usually get a pizza for around 10-12 bucks plus delivery.

WTF?

Don't think of it as a tip, as much as a bribe to get him not to jizz on your pizza the next time.

either that's an expensive pizza or they used commas instead of periods

Oh look, it's this thread again.

"Heres a $20. Keep the change.You earned it sport"