Trump Rejects 'Nasty' Anti-Israel Comment at Town Hall

Trump Rejects 'Nasty' Anti-Israel Comment at Town Hall

Donald Trump, answering questions at a New Hampshire event, dismissed one man's assertion that the United States should quit supporting Israel.

“Now I have two comments on my deep respect for human life, OK?" said the voter, who Trump had introduced as the last person to ask a question at the event. "You can comment on my objections … Number one, I’m opposed to the murder of unborn babies being legal. Number two, I’m opposed to our wasting our military in the Middle East on behalf of Zionist Israel.”

Trump responded to the second statement first.

“Let me just tell you that Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States," the presumptive Republican nominee declared. "And we are going to protect them 100 percent. 100 percent. They’ve been our most reliable, they’re our true friend over there and we’re going to protect Israel 100 percent."

As far as his comment on abortion, Trump remarked, "We're with you."

“One more. We gotta ask one more, because that was a tough question on Israel. That was nasty. Whoa. Are we all for Israel, right? Man," Trump said, to cheers.

The man raised his right fist from his seat and shouted, "We're for America."

“We’re for America, too, I agree," Trump said.

After taking a few more questions, Trump got in another dig at Hillary Clinton.

“And you think Hillary Clinton would ever do a news conference on this, totally unvetted?" Trump asked the crowd gathered outside the shuttered Osram Sylvania factory. "And by the way, speaking of unvetted, we’re going to take care of our vets. Just remember that.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8s8HJ
archive.is/TcISw
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/g9pJd
archive.is/Qo1CZ
archive.is/NhnDh
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/pDCIJ
archive.is/oklWL
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/b3E2o
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/ptW6Q
archive.is/HoNC6
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's the link goy

It's revolting, honestly.

Israel is the only white, Western, democratic nation in the Middle East.

If you oppose Israel, you oppose Western Civilization and the white race.

archive.is/8s8HJ
Link.

This is your fifth thread in the past hour

Do you ever get tired?

Good goy

I can't tell if this is quality b8 or a actual paid trump shill.

(checked)

He's just saying what he has to in order to be elected, right guys?

Shouldn't you be posting in your other threads too?

Of course. Hitler did the same thing.

Pick one.

archive.is/TcISw

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

youtube.com/watch?v=OHwp7uwK6bE

Pick one bucko

Some of you guys are idiots.

Trump had the correct response. The guy asking was an obvious divide and conquer plant.

Yes, we know. We're going one step at a time. Interesting to note that stopping Israel and stopping abortion are really on two opposite ends of the right spectrum since abortion is what has and still is keeping the black population from growing (blacks have a rate of abortion about 4x greater than whites), while stopping Israeli interest is a topic that resonates most with those who also seek to keep the black population from growing. Get rid of abortion and the black population will explode and destroy America as Israel is destroying America. These facts make it clear the guy was a plant trying to push out two camps from the Trump movement; the Nationalists, and the Evangelicals.

The N.S.D.A.P was very straight forward and honest in their party platform.

lel inb4 anchor

And that's why your shilling always fails, (((OP))). You have to support Israel in American politics for now and every Holla Forumsacks knows that.

Reported

What a Cuck.

The only reason I want Israel to be around is to be a lightning rod, too bad this entirely went out of the window when the muslims decided free gibs in europe is better than fighting Israel.

The guy didn't say anything about nuking Israel. He said, very clearly, that the US military was being wasted in the Middle East on behalf of Israel.

All Trump needs to say is "The US military won't be used for anything other than defending the interests of the United States and the United States alone." That's it. Instead, he goes out of his way to say that protecting Israel is going to be a priority for him and that he, and the cheering swamp-asses gathered around him, love Israel.

Absolutely awful.

I see you want him to lose the election

Just saying America first seems to be enough to provoke panic in Israel.

Well, we can't just stand for this, just like we put a lot of pressure on him after he made the Syrian migrant comments, we need to demand an explanation. How can it be America First is Israel is going to get showered wiith the same support as it haas now? How can we remain neutrall in Syria is we see Israel as some indispensable ally like Britain or Australia?

If he supports Israel, yes I do want him to lose the election.

At this point, whatever causes internal problems for the United States and makes the nation more unstable, more ungovernable, more unable to project force overseas is what I would like to see happen. If the conflicting forces of globalist kikes, isolationist White nationalists, and uncooperative brown hordes all push and pull against each other to make foreign intervention untenable, than that is good.

Hit that comment section, goys

pol spends year after year complaining about Jews
Trump arrives on the scene
is the most pro-Jew candidate in history
this is a fact
how does pol respond?
pol worships Trump

just another example of pol hypocrisy
just like pol's obsession with investing in the stock market

You're not even trying lel

I thought you were a kike at first but your butthurt is giving off the distinct odor of sandnigger.

Because Hillary doesn't support the Jews 3x as much as Trump, who wants to make them pay for protection

Good post hymie, your shekels are in the mail

there's a 2 party system because its cheaper to buy 2 candidates than 3+ and pretend like the stupid goyim have a choice.

the average americuck has several assault rifles but will never use them, even when they're being enslaved and demonized right in their faces.

that would be anti-semitic, the US stands for israel first, and US second, it's been this way for a century at least.

i mean seriously guys
only you idiots and generic stormweenies fail to see the truth. when the axe is above your head, you will subconsciously defend it by saying "o-okay, its still the lesser evil!", every presidential election in the entire western civilization (regardless of the country) is like this. right wing wins? jews make a load of bank, left wing wins? jews reduce the number of white people by 20%.

point being, you will never win by putting your faith in the cuckocratic process, anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking retard.

Sounds like you actually enjoy the prospect of having our tax dollars spend defending gooks and kikes over seas.

After watching the video, that didn't seem as much of a heartfelt defence as I feared, but certainly said those words.

I hope his opinion changes when he receives the PDB.

mere coincidences

You baited too hard. Better luck next time.

Question was an obvious trap.

What is Holla Forums tier hyperbole?

He needs to say "muh Israel" to keep the cucks on-board. Welcome to GOP Evangelical voters.

I'm not the one who claimed he couldn't win the election unless he supports Israel. That was the poster who was responding to me.

My assertion is clear and I don't speak for anyone other than myself: If Trump supports Israel, I don't want him in the White House.

In Mein Kampf he pandered to zionists

Go learn American history and politics.
If you want reference – more relevant – there was Ted Cruz. His stance on Israel is tons more compared to Trump's stance.

meant for

Trump fires Jew staffer over making racist comments:
cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-adviser-sam-nunberg-facebook-posts/index.html
Trump “It’s all right; he’s on our side” in regards to protester shouting “Israel did 9/11”
youtube.com/watch?v=jVn75Fgbl9w
Trump: IRS against Christians (therefore what is the IRS if not Christian?)
youtube.com/watch?v=9VlUlT9CDIg
Trump hates on Leibowitz for changing last name, hiding his heritage
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/330360556362018816
Trump to Jewish donors: You don’t want me because you can’t buy me, many people in this room go back on their deals
youtube.com/watch?v=HsfVHB3-FB0
Trump: The papers show who really took down the World Trade Center, it wasn’t Iraqis, you *might* find it’s the Saudis
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/trump-responsibility-911-attacks-you-may-find-its-saudis
Trump: Certain middle eastern country other than Saudi Arabia we think is our friend is funding ISIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=2mFOBHYnWDs

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys
Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU
"We used to take refugees because they were Jewish. Now we take them because we're Jewish."
archive.is/g9pJd
Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis
archive.is/Qo1CZ
If Islam Is a Religion of Violence, So Is Christianity
archive.is/NhnDh
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
Voting to Leave Europe Is the Most un-Jewish Thing You Can Do
archive.is/pDCIJ
Memo to the Oscars from the Tonys — this is what diversity looks like
archive.is/oklWL
Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
Please remember ISIS may be Muslim but not all Muslims are ISIS. All serial killers are white guys but not all white guys are serial killers
archive.is/b3E2o
Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK
'He's maniacal, misogynist, racist': Lena Dunham rips into Donald Trump as she joins Gabrielle Union at Power Women breakfast in New York
archive.is/ptW6Q
Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any
archive.is/HoNC6
“The clan leader of white Americans”: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jesus fucking Christ

Didn't mean to sage

Sounds like you enjoy the prospect of globalism and the continuation of the (((status quo))) :^)

Do you also believe he likes Bernie sanders? Because he has been pandering to sanders supporters alot lately. All he does is saying exactly what people want to hear. If he didn't say he loves Israel then he would lose the elections. So his hand is forced - We don't know wether he means it or not.

Holy shit, Brexit made the Shills sweat pretty hard i see. It is kind of fun to see you shit your pants, because you know the day of the rope is coming.

Very low energy shilling schlomostein.

Don't worry Muhammed, he's getting in the Whitehouse and sending you back to Goatfuckistan.

It's save to say that everyone who actually didn't detect the sarcasm and replied to the bait has aspergers.

Pick one

the guy asking the question was a plant

any answer other than "Israel is our greatest ally" would finally balance the equation Trump = Hitler in the minds of moderate voters, handing the election to Hillary

We've seen how terrified the kikes are off Trump. Try harder, HIDF.

Yeah, I'm really disappointed he didn't announce a policy to nuke Israel on his first day in office. I'm now a Hilldawg wrangler.

Even Hitler didn't hate the Jews in the beginning, we all learned to hate them as they demonstrated their treachery. So relax, if Trump is really smart as he is on other things, then he will eventually learn as he will deal with Israel.

Revolting, but also necessary, I would argue.

Now is not the time for Trump to come out as oppositional to Jews or Israel.

… Of course, that's a (((convenient))) excuse, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Trump is a legitimate cuck for Israel.

People have been seeing this shit, and hoping its just a ruse to avoid the inevitable Jew-tears if he were to take such action, but, thus is the nature of politics.

Planted? My hope is trump will play goy for now and turn on Israel after the election.

But user, he can literally pledge his loyalty to Hitler on stage and still win the election! He only doesn't do it because he's a ZOG Puppet(TM)!

let's be realistic niggers, if openly naming the jew and cutting ties occurs before he is in office for at least a year then he will get BTFO. Way too many fellow Christcucks haven't been redpilled on jews yet. It will take some time and more importantly victories while he is in office to gain full trust on a decision like that regarding something deeply embedded in American psyche. There is a limit to what he can say.. for now.

Jews aren't white.

Pandering is ok if it seeks works in favor of the person doing the pandering.

Building a Jewish ethnostate and forcing Jews to immigrate to it is a mutually beneficial solution to a problem.

The US giving Israel billions in aid, allowing them to own our congress and giving them militarily protection provides no benefit to the United States.

Maybe he's doing it all for votes, but I seriously doubt it. If he wanted to really stop the current state of affairs with Israel, he could remain relatively neutral or suggest tapering off Israel's aid so that it can become militarily independent and stronger or some BS.

I can only see this hurting Trump.

inb4: "increasingly nervous man…"

His response toed the line far too much in israel's favor than Trump's supporters like. Him rejecting the completely legitimate and in no way nasty comment is ridiculous and I can not see it helping.

Rather, it was until people realized that jews will never stop until they are all exterminated.

REPORT + HIDE

I hated his response as well but come now, his supporters that are actually redpilled on the JQ are a tiny minority. They're mad at the (((establishment))) without knowing who is behind it.

Definitely planted. The man didn't even ask a question, just made a few statements forcing Trump to address a concern among Jews. Trump could have planted him there.

Is no one going to check these trips of truth?

This is retarded.

What is the benefit to Trump to come out, at this stage, saying ANYTHING critical of Israel and/or the Jews?

I've asked these questions before, so I'll ask them again:

Do you believe one can win the Republican nomination, let alone the Presidency of the United States, while speaking negatively of Israel and/or the Jews?

Do you believe there is political benefit, while running for President as the Republican nominee, in speaking negatively of Israel and/or the Jews?

The answer, in both cases, is clearly: No.

And, conversely:

Do you believe one can win the Republican nomination, let alone the Presidency of the United States, while speaking positively of Israel and/or the Jews?

Do you believe there is political benefit, while running for President as the Republican nominee, in speaking negatively of Israel and/or the Jews?

Clearly, the answers here are: Yes.

And lastly:

Do you believe there is benefit for Trump's opposition attempting to get him to speak negatively of Israel and/or the Jews, while he is running for President of the United States as the Republican nominee?

Clearly, again, the answer here is: Yes.

Its really just that simple.

Speaking negatively of the Jews/Israel: No benefit, and very-likely to make it impossible for you to win the nomination, if not the election.

Speaking positively of the Jews/Israel: Much benefit, and very-likely to aid your attempt to win the nomination, and the election.

Getting Trump to speak negatively of the Jews/Israel: Much benefit for Trump's opposition, due to the nature of the statements above.

There is no counter argument I've seen thus far which holds any significant amount of veracity or accuracy.

Checked and Kekked

hahahahahaahhaahahaha… oh that's good. you know that one was coming. good one, ace. Too bad you weren't first post.

I doubt he was a Trump plant. Probably a Shillary plant. Trump wants to avoid that issue; it's not in his interest to willy-dick around with questions about Israel. He needs to keep it to Mexico-China – Immigration-Trade

Woops

Do you believe one can win the Republican nomination, let alone the Presidency of the United States, while speaking positively of Israel and/or the Jews?
*Do you believe there is political benefit, while running for President as the Republican nominee, in speaking POSITIVELY of Israel and/or the Jews?

Clearly, the answers here are: Yes.

sage

we only need one thing from trump and that is a delivery on slowing immigration, especially from mud slimes

after we get demographics back, we can worry about getting rid of the 2%

Definitely a Shillary plant. I'll interpret what he said:

We can't depend solely on our leadership to tip the boat the other way. According to the Overton window, leaders are just a reflection of the general population.

Remember kids, despite popular Holla Forums opinion Teump is not a manifestation of purely our desires but of a general "authoritarian" (sorry to use Jew terminology) perception of the us, many of whose still believe they are beholden to Israel.

Trump can only do so much. Even hitler tried to appease the Jews throughout his candidacy and even into NSDAP leadership. Do let these DC shills bother you. Their day will come. It's up to us to fight back and turn public opinion the other way and it does NOT happen over night, it took the kikes almost a century to get us to this point after all.

I'M VOTING HILLDAWG NOW

TRUMPBERG IS A SHILL

EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS TRUMP IS A CUCK

WAIT FOR HITLER

t. shill

Q: LOL WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR
A: LMAO JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

Thread theme

fuck out of here kike faggot

Q: LOL WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR
A: LMAO JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

He's not perfect, but I'd rather have him than Hillary.

Sorry, Bernout.

Thank you, based autistic user!

Also perfect reply to this cancer.

Whether or not Trump is even pro-Zionist is irrelevant. Even if he is truly cucked on that matter, supporting trump is in the interest of anyone who wants to help swing the pendulum further to the right. You can't expect a completely cucked and brainwashed society to do a complete 180 and support NatSoc or some other white nationalism and vote in a radical leader. Not going to happen. People are gradually waking up as it is, that is not why anyone should vote for Trump. Vote for Trump because of the wall, vote for him because of the general overton window shift, normies will follow the cultural shift.

It is called playing to win. He isn't going to cater to us on this issue. Get over it and support him, he is the best thing we have right now.

muh holohoax

s-speak for yourself, s-Shlomo. Fuck (((((((((((Trump)))))))))) I'm waiting for Hitler, just you wait and see

He sold out clearly. He probably got a very good deal for caving in to Israel.

At this point it's like Obama or RMoney. US elections are a joke, we should be focusing on state level elections.

Trump has been a massive cuck for Israel for years. Either out of necessity or being a good goy. The fact he thinks Japan not paying their fair share but is OK with Israel not paying theirs is again, either him being grade A cuck or out of necessity.

He couldn't go out and say "Israel is a disaster for our country. They caused 9/11 and are behind all the bad in the world. We have to cut our ties to these leeches and Make America Great Again".

Lets worry about home first. Get our borders secured, start bringing back jobs and strengthening the economy. There is a lot of work to be undone, at least a century of subversion, manipulation, treachery and war.

spherecuck normie prfags get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's bizarre to me that somehow Israel is the big issue to some people on Holla Forums, who cares about kikes blowing up muds besides muds and leftards?

Cant really do that if Hillary becomes president you dumb shit. Only electing Trump will allow such freedom at the local level to persist. God you're braindead, shlomo.

I said fuck out of here with this shit. There are more important things taking place in our country, especially my state of Texas, to give a flying fuck about kike land just yet. I still haven't been able to fully fathom the reaction thats going to happen when all of America gets red pilled on Israel. It's going to be a shit fest because there will people who will seek revenge with zero intentions of wavering.

LMAO JUST WAIT FOR HITLER
JUST WAIT FOR HITLER LMAO

If you oppose Israel, you oppose Trump.

THAT DOES IT.
I'M A #CUNTMISSLE NOW

im sure it's already been said itt but clearly Trump is raising awareness to the fact that the jews have a country already and they can fuck right off to it

if you're in favor of nationalism than you should be in favor of the most influential modern ethnostate. See, when all of the jews are concentrated in one area, it makes it much easier to glass them.

webm

JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

It's a perfectly valid and logical position to take but we can't let you do that goy. No one will shoah us again.

This kind of astroturfing doesn't even work on Holla Forums anymore.

Your nose is showing.

I'm not saying Trump has to go 14/88 but some assurance that, like all allies, Israel will pay its fair share for American protection or that the US military will only be used to advance US interests, not those of any other country would be assuring. But kissing the Israel shibboleth is slightly disconcerting.

He's always been pro-Israel, publicly at the very least.

Most of Holla Forums decided to support him anyways because he's such a bad goy on most issues.

Even Holla Forumsacks who disagree know this to be true. The only people who claim Holla Forums isn't pro-Trump and the only people who keep bringing up these 'shocking revelations' about him are d/c shills and newfags.

Brexit is only the beginning fuckers. Enjoy the beginning of your end. You'll be begging for '100% support Israel' Trump by the end after what follows.