Can you remember the last time an actor was handsome and not a nigger, a mongrel, a hook-nosed kike...

Can you remember the last time an actor was handsome and not a nigger, a mongrel, a hook-nosed kike, or a sickly feminine faggot?

I looked in the mirror this morning.
Granted, I'm not yet at Hollywood but one day…

So to answer thine query, this very fine morning, I saw a really handsome actor.

You do realise that Dean Cain is half-white, half-Japanese?

you lack honoru

You mean like Chris Pratt, Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill, Army Hammer, and uuuh, there is a few.

Those guys are all a gay. Hell, Tom Hardy admitted he fucked men.

Based, better than Trump tbh.
Is she Trump's idol/master?

They all still fit the description, and Tom Hardy is more of a bad boy biker type of handsome but still even he regretted his comment because of how faggots latched onto it. He has kids. I'm actually surprised you didn't latch onto the jew I listed.

Chris Pratt is great! I can't wait for Guardians of the Galaxy 2!

great actor

He's one of the last traditional action stars of this age. In a few years he'll be as fondly remembered as Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarsenburger, and all the other action stars of the 80s and 90s.

lol

He hasn't been fat for nearly a decade.

Sauce? Aidan Gillen doesn't count btw

He talked about an "experience" he had back when he was younger during the whole "Encourage the Gays!" phase hollywood was going through. Everyone took it as a addition of bisexuality though IIRC he later said it wasn't a relationship or anything like that and he's so tired of everyone bringing it up he acts openly hostile towards them. There is a video on youtube where he's on a panel at comicon I think it was and he completely shuts down a reporter who asks him about it.

Tom Hardy
Aidan Gillen
Patrick Bale

The holy meme trilogy.

fuck he's so dreamy mmf

Watched the entire series and never made the connection. I thought he was part-Cherokee or something.

Ever since Spider-Man every single super hero movie has had a "muscly protagonist with his shirt off" scene, and the female protagonists have had smaller and smaller breasts.