UK ‘Rapper’ Threatens To Run A Migrant Sex ‘Train’ On Nigel Farage’s Young Daughter (9 or 15 YOs)

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/uk-rapper-threatens-gang-rape-nigel-farages-young-daughter/
archive.is/lCZxz

Lunar C – real name Jake Brook – tweeted ahead of Britain’s European Union referendum that he and “his pals” would “run a train” on Mr. Farage’s daughter. He did not specify which daughter, but Mr. Farage’s young girls are aged 9 and 15 respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/drawing-and-quartering
postghost.com/LunarCFT/
sway.uk.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_C
facebook.com/lunarcofficial/
8ch.net/pol/res/6534767.html
facebook.com/kay.kay.37669528
twitter.com/callumbrook_22
instagram.com/p/UmQLQpL8Pz/
linkedin.com/in/callum-brook-a5779bb0
facebook.com/boisht35
t.co/Viqzql1J6M
primarytalent.com/
boisht.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never interrupt your enemy when he is in the process of making a mistake – Napoleon

Looks like a half muslim sandnigger.

It's not like their cucked police force would stop them

Cant wait till the days degenerates like this are put on a cross
One praise to kek for mass crucifixion

Screenshot, save, then wait. Allow these fools to dig their own graves.

Heavenly trips confirm but rather hang them like dogs.

send the plumber polacks to his house and get them to shout "KOSOVO JE SRBIJA" and beat the shit out of him, sand niggers are too retarded to know the difference between a pole and a serb

Put up posters everywhere identifying him as a pedophile. Pic related

I don't have a smug enough pepe for this.

Kek has spoken, with holy trips

Kek divine trips confirms day of the rope this year

Listen up you Britbong cuckolds

One of you ought to bite the bullet and off this faggot.

Really, what have you got to lose?

You'll be a national hero, and its quite likely you'll be freed comparatively quickly - especially if you set it up so it appears to be a matter of self-defense, you don't say anything about it being related to the comments regading Nigel, and/or Nigel gets into a position of power.

So do it.

Now.

Stop sitting here, posting on the chans, whining about some mudslime in your lands threatening to rape young girls, and take some fucking action.

This cunt has exposed himself, blatantly, as the enemy.
So take him out.
You might be surprised at the response - and, even if you aren't, you'll still be a legitimate hero in the hearts and minds of many of your people, and potentially start something truly grand.

Just do it.

Tbh not needed. Farage daughters will probably fuck shitskins cock out of their own volition.

Sounds like some people are about to be nailed to big Ts

MUH DIK MUH DIK BIX SQUAD GONN RAIP YO WHITEY ASS DOUGHTA
*Shuffles while grabbing small shriveled sandniggerdick*
ALLAH BIXNOOOOOOOOOOOD

UK has guns right?

i wonder if hillary has ever taken a watery dump on huma. we close off our imaginations because frankly it's disgusting. but we know that hillary is a lesbian, so why believe that she is a composed, proper, well-baheved lipstick lesbian who just happens to love somebody of the same gender? the truth is she is surely riddled with paraphilia and expresses it in very outlandish ways. she's pretty old so sex literally isn't completely about pleasure anymore. i would bet some scat play is involved somewhere

It worked for Tommy Mair.

pffffffffffaahahahahahahaahahahah

Use it against him.

Either take this disgusting fuck's speech and set the public on him, or do it yourself.

If you are going to hunt him, please record it for our enjoyment.

Hue.

Bolt-action rifles, Shotguns, Revolvers, Rifles that must have a bullet chambered after each shot.

Enough to seek and destroy mudslimes.

Grab him off the street & cut his dick off.

There are some things that are simply impossible for my mind to envision. This is one such thing.

Well done. Now anyone who supports the EU or (((globalism))) is on this guy's side.

word

Kek wills it

holy trips today for crucifying degenerates
14888 yesterday for beheading kikes

The future is so bright…

This.

My preferred method of execution for this piece of shit would be immolation.

Don't know about that. Never underestimate the perverted liberal ideology and its followers. These people are probably laughing at the very idea of his white daughters being raped by filthy savages the same way the mongols took pride in raping the Germans racial pride.

The Word

Perhaps we should use Ks instead

I think discussion of this topic warrants its own thread

If I lived there I would start attacking cop scum

If she is living in britain chances are high she was already raped by a muslim. So she can deal with it and take one for the team.

Oh I'm sure there are people out there like that, but the normies who just read headlines will see this and it will affect their judgement I'm also sure.

You know goddamn well that if this was in the US those fathers would have guns and would show those fucking muslims what American resolve looked like. Poor Britcucks have been gelded for generations and forgot who they used to be.

PRAISE KEK

AND

PRAISE THESE TRIPS

Decapitation is too quick a death. That's where ISIS has it wrong. If I wanted to shame and humiliate and inflict tortuous pain unto my enemy, I would cut them limb from limb instead

I can't wait

There's always drawing and quartering.

britannica.com/topic/drawing-and-quartering

You get hanging, disembowelment, dismemberment and decapitation, all in one package deal. Dragging by horses, too.

(CHECKED)
GOD BLESS 'ARE NIGE

Depends on how you do it, and with what object.

"Muh Dik" is the most important thing to niggers, so it would make sense

Gee did someone call the authorities?

Did he go to jail?

Yes, please take all the girls. We won't stop you. Who needs them anyways, they're just girls!

Filthy girls BTFO.

Women Only for Holla Forums!

Certainly women just appear out of thin air, pure as silk!

So now anyone in support of EU, or in favor of any hatred of Farage will be associated with this wigger threatening to gang child rape the Farage's young daughters.

Aside from this association now being made a great tool, this fucking degenerate and whatever band of cohorts he has deserves to be curb stomped on the street like it's the 1930's.

It's good, but it needs to have a wink at the end.

quit the shitposting

Pakis rape kids
this man would actually rape Nige's daughters
This isn't a funny meme tweet like "kill yourself" or "i hope you die"
this is a sexual predator threatening a 9 year old child

if anything happens to any of nige's kids, kill this man.
If no one here does, I'll fly to England to do it myself.

Raping children is death.

Lord Kek speaks

whats the ancient Egyptian version of Deus Vult?

The audacity of this cunt

dont let him walk it back. hang his ass.

A TIME FOR NOOSES IS SOON BROTHERS

Don't let unconvincing apologies get in the way of RWDS time.

YOU GOINA JAIL NOW!

pic related.

Was his tweet archived at all?

This fucking degenerate knew what he was talking about with posting that pic.

Can someone from the Independent Kingdom of Bongistan update me? If a white guy tweeted "Here's a pic of me and my pals on our way to knock *insert famous mud*'s teeth in," would he be arrested?

Expose it.

The media has been running a little campaign of hate crimes on the rise, all targeting non-Brits and Muslims of course, because it only goes one way. We need all the ammo against this narrative we can get. A mudslime threatening two young girls with gang rape is a more serious crime than some offensive posters and a heated exchange done for a laugh.

postghost.com/LunarCFT/

Absolutely, it would be in the press for days too.

I'd rather prolong their suffering

We're overlooking something here. Think about it, big fucking wheels in the sky. Moaning starving beaners along the wall. Crows and buzzards pecking at em. It's great!

oh wait, we're talking about Brits. I guess no wall then.

Nice touch.

Cops who do this must hang next to the jews and their pets.

I like it.

What a nice and educated enriching migrant!
This is why we need open borders people!
Gary johnson 2016! Legalize freedom! America NEEDS AND ADULT!?!?!
goy :^)

What said is true.

But also what said, our police farce won't do anything to stop him.

He's white with a fucking Ackbar beard going on, I suppose he's going full shitskin weeb because he used to work for a shitskin and has probably been signed by one with his record deal.

anyone have any mudkips?

Does this nigger have a facebook or something. If he has kikebook, I'd bet ya he gave his personal info away. If that's the case

He mightaswell be a mudblood

D
O
X

this is his label

sway.uk.com/

Why is his daughter's hanging around shitskins?

so what does "run a train" mean?

Kek confirms the day is coming

I'll set up a lawn chair and laugh in his face while he cries and begs for mercy

Not sure if he's still got a kikebook

I was following his old circus of gaggle fucks known as Don't Flop for a while.

A wretched hive of scum and villainy, mostly anti-white despite the fact the majority of the artists involved with it are white.

Doesn't need a kike book though, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_C

Pretty sure he's still in Bradford too.

Wouldn't surprise me if he ends up having mulattos if he breeds.

Lining up 7 or more men to have sex with one woman, usually implies the woman has been kidnapped to some extent.

In terms of accuracy it's apparent Luke doesn't know shit all about the world, considering shitskins prefer Taharrush.

Praise kek, nice trips.

Though I would think it be more up kek's alley of humor for the leftists to do similar shit like this guy and just start an heroing in the process.

fuck wrong thread. this reply was in reference to

I have too many tabs open

*Lunar, love me some autocorrect.

soon

Usually gangrape, otherwise some chick getting fucks by tons of guys with an aspect of forcible entry.

Came in this thread to rage.

I got the faith instead.

Praise Be Upon Him!

What this guy said.

Kek has spoken.

Get with the times, buddy.

What you do is pour a nice slab of concrete with four bolts protruding or anchor some good bolts in an existing slab and you chain them down to the concrete.
The executioner drives this at a zamboni-like pace and inches closer and closer to them until finally running them over, feet first slowly so they feel everything before it crushes their vital organs. Leave him there for the coyotes and crows to pick at until there's only bones.
It'll be livestreamed to serve as a warning to everyone else.

Forgot to include pic.

ROAD ROLLER DA

KONO DIO DUBS

Look at idaho. You guys are cucked too. Go kill some mudslimes then come back.

Literally who cares

rare

checked

Hol up is this meme magic?

facebook.com/lunarcofficial/
He likes to call people fags and gay too. It would be funny to meme him to the LGBT sjw's. They'd take the bait without hesitation

I only came into this thread for pics of the 15 year old daughter.

Kill yourself my man

If it looks like a slack cunt and sounds like a slack cunt, well…

Now we sit and wait to see if the God Emperor's curse comes true.

What are you, some kind of non-sadistic pleb?

What race is this retard supposed to be? Looks like a pale arab mongrel but who knows

I wish I could say white as I knew what he looked like before the Islamic Panic beard but he's from a multi culti Mega City so I haven't got a fucking clue anymore.

You can crucify them through the testicles/ovaries, exactly

Crude but at least he acknowledges that migrants are connected with rape.

It's an older meme but it checks out. Should be sandkips.

Here is a pick of the train Nigel is about to run on Jake

When KEK speaks to us, he always uses multiple 7's.

Dis sandnigger thinks he's white

Mongrel confirmed.

Sounds like a Cyber Nazi song.

story?

JoJo is meme magic. Probably the only anime/manga that is.

What do Farage's children even look like?

Crucifixion is better, hanging kills quickly and for the most part cleanly. They die too fast for the lesson to stick either to the convicted or to everyone else watching

Nail em to a cross and let em sit there a a while, preferably right smack dab in the middle of town. A few days of hanging there in your blood and waste while you're starving and dehydrating will make them repent and get the point across to the other peasants not to fuck up like they did.

There's a reason public sentences were extremely common until recently, which surprise surprise once we became pussified and ended that everyone doesn't give a shit anymore and do whatever they want

I honestly don't see any other way to get everyone to straighten the fuck up and act right except via some good old fashioned brutality. You can either hang a hundred people and hope the bullshit stops or draw and quarter five and know that it'll stop

Nothing she has yet done can prepare her for being guac'd.

After a pathetic loser like Jeb was Guac'd he was driven to the edge of suicide, Hillary has so much more to lose.

The guacening will be great.

I request trips for 2016 becoming day of the rope.

2020 is The Day of the Rope

DAMN IT

I still got 2+2=4 and 2^2=4

Double Dubs.

N O W

RED SUN OVER PARADISE

Everyone knows DOTR is in 2017.

PRAISE KEK

Kill me lads.

GOLDEN RAYS OF THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE

Just started playing through this tonight.

Game's amazing, music related, it's the Monsoon fight.

Wew those are some holy trips, user.

Praise those doubles too.

Somebody check this get train.

I want to beat it for the first time before the 4th. I've been doing pretty well so far until the second fight against Jetstream Sam outside Denver. Just resting my hands and I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Cut yourself shaving?

reminded me of this gem

Haha…Asshole.

Were you that user I recommended MGR:R to a few days ago on here?

THY WILL BE DONE, KEK

No, I had it in my backlog and figured this would be a great time to finally go through it.

Checked

Isn't shit like this illegal in Bongland? Don't people goto jail for saying slightly off color shit on Twitter all the time or is it like all other laws and it only applies to Whites?

Kek is truly with us lads.

CHECK EM

if dubs, trump curse meme magik rubs off on farage, call it the farage barrage, all who attack farage succumb to sudden death, and train runs over pedo jake brook.

DJ Loli here is helping Nige.

i wonder how long a picture of a convicted "groomer" would hang up before being removed because of "muh racism"

He looks like half paki
Quite a lot of stupid, lower class girls fuck pakis and end up having half paki kids in the infested parts of England

and of course nothing will be done about this.

this in a country where a man was arrested by the police for posting a joke video of his dog doing a nazi salute.

Time to put those lightswitches you took out of the bathroom to use!

That classic never fails to make me kek

==PRAISE KEK!

REROLLING FOR KEK'S BLESSINGS!

ayo hol up u sain muslims be violent bruv?
FUK DAT WHITEBOI IMMA KILL U AN RAPE UR DAUGHTA

lol he's insecure
this is what a mulatto looks like. he doesn't truly belong to either race, so he picks one and overcompensates by viciously attacking the other

sad tbh fam

Meanwhile you get years in jail for "hate speech" in the same place at the drop of a pin. Bloodboiling.

It's the ol' Semite Switcheroo

They would probably get rewarded by the government for helping to end White privilege. Anything that furthers the goal of destroying the White race is praised by leftists. There was even some cuck who was happy that niggers murdered his daughter and checked her White privilege. He even shook their hands himself and congratulated them.

It happened in Idaho and nobody did shit (shit skin 'minor' (probably a grown man claiming to be a teenager) was released after weeks in a Juvenal detention facility, and king nigger threatened to prosecute anyone who spouting anti-immigrant rhetoric or 'distorting the facts'.

In this case I would encourage the mother to see other, stronger men on the side, although she probably does that already and he loves being cucked.

Why would he make a rape threat against a man's daughter if he assumed he did not have any?

Just below you, fam.

getting caught was part of his plan

seriously. I bet he just did it for publicity

EVERYTHING THAT HELPS US PROMOTE OUR CAUSE IS A FUCKING FUNNY MEME

E V E R Y T H I N G . . .

NOT

A

SINGLE

EXCEPTION

PRAISE KEK

I've been looking for the user that made this ever since I saw it first time in a thread. He mentioned program used for this, which I wanted to look up.
Anyone know?

IF THIS FUCKER ISN'T TRACKED DOWN AND BEATEN, I"LL BUY A TICKET TO BRITAIN MYSELF

Hate speech laws only apply to protected classes, and straight white males are NOT protected, but ARE prosecuted quite often simply for stating facts.
For example, a guy was arrested for hate speech for reading an old winston churchill speech aloud in public, because it criticised islam.

Eh it's too good for them if you do it do it upside down at least.

Farage was using a light plane to campaign in the 2010 General Election. It took a hard landing on May 6th. Everyone on board survived but the pilot later turned to drink, started threatening Farage for "ruining his life", and eventually committed suicide in 2013.

Farage's car was also sabotaged a few years later. The police confirmed 'foul play' was involved, but no charges were ever pressed.

Is there a list we can put him on?

Email it to [email protected]/* */

He's a red pilled rapper.

Let's start a rap fight.

That's the first fucking thing i thought of when i read your first line.

Fucking hell, my thoughts have been replaced with memes.

I wish Wyatt would return to making his comics. We need him more than ever now.

That's fucking creepy. Did he meet Cthulhu on his way down or something?

ask and ye shall receive:

8ch.net/pol/res/6534767.html

Best news i've heard this year. Thanks bro.

This guy is actually a fucking pussy. I would like to see him castrated and have his tongue removed.

You sound like you know a lot about fucking shitskin cocks.

SANDNIGGER TIME! Ladies and Gentlemen

Wow, Farage really made a mistake in implying this people might not be the best lads around.

Has anyone ever heard the "Grime" genre from the UK? Imagine the worst rapping imaginable with the most irritating voices possible.

It's the "futuristic sound of London's multicultural mosaic"

wew

judging by the screenshot, niggers are trying to get their hands on futurefash aesthetics.

Art like that is usually done by super liberals. Is the future fash a subversion thing?

I thought you were subverting the "omg so random" kinda art you often see on reddit. It's not that?

kek wills it

Douse him in horse pheromones, tie him to a stand and let a stallion rape him to death.

sure thing user, sure thing…

says a lot about the fucker that he apologizes to breitbart but not to nigel or his daughters.
so it's niggers destroying hiphop/rap? they really can't help themselves can't they. (not that hiphop was ever good)

or the average brit.

it's grimestep, fam
jews love it

I shall check your holy doubles

Probably threatened by you know who.

muh dik

baymp

Anyone run this sand nigger through baph yet ? or anyone started on gathering info ?

Baphomet is dead sadly. No dox yet either.

fair enough, and im working on dox now

thx m80

So much for being a hardcore gangster rapper

Can we RWDS in UK now? I will send my most deadly bike tires and butter knives, should do the trick.

You sound like an expert Chaim. Enjoying those Ethiopian Jews?

M8, they'll need more hardcore stuff than that.

It'll be tough, but you'll need to smuggle in some stainless steel dessert spoons and airsoft rifles.

To avoid Scotland Yard, connect to an Icelandic VPN, then run TAILS on a VM and order them from one of the marketplaces on Tor. USE BITCOIN FOR ALL PURCHACES!

Good luck, brother.

I think the biggest issue there was that the perpetrators were part of or friends with the rape group.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

current update, its not an address but its something.

Name:
Jake Brook
facebook.com/kay.kay.37669528

birth date:
21 June 1990

Brother:
Callum Brook
twitter.com/callumbrook_22
instagram.com/p/UmQLQpL8Pz/ < brother tattoo
linkedin.com/in/callum-brook-a5779bb0
facebook.com/boisht35 < possible brother ?

father?
David B Brook
David Brook

home town:
Bradford
West Yorkshire
Bradford on Tone

Handle:
lunarcft
Lunar C
Lunar Cobain
kay.kay.37669528

Management: [email protected]/* */ Bookings: [email protected]/* */ // Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel: t.co/Viqzql1J6M

management: [email protected]/* */ Bookings: [email protected]/* */

primarytalent.com/ < affiliated?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_C

sway.uk.com/ < his label ?

Don't Flop Entertainment < work ?

Nice
Domino's is in england, right?

Grime is basically niggers in UK appropriating the dubstep scene. The music existed before these "rappers" started.

I do like a little bit of grime though

Trips of hilarious spoiler text.

Maybe just wrap yourselves in bedsheets and start buttfucking girls? See if you can't rile up the folks with a few false flags? like we do in Merica?

Look closer fam, it's Trump

It should have been kek and trump combined

They even put rapper in quotes, lol.

Lol, no.

his real name is probably Mohammad something or other.

So, what's the British equivalent of the FBI?

dude it's the UK. they're busy locking up even liberals for dressing their dog up like hitler and shouting anti-semitic platitudes in the background while the camera's on hitler-dogs….

….but then this dude says he's gonna run a rape-train on farage's daughers and no problem! meanwhile they're busy locking ppl up for making jokes about fatal lorry accidents and kids calling footballers [racial-terms or fags] on twitter.

TLDR = they aint gonna do shit to this guy while they WILL continue to make examples of white ppl talking dumbass shit on twitter.

hell, i once read a story about an american student in england who came home to find his apartment getting robbed. he got in a fight with the guy and fisticuffs were exchanged as he shooed the burglar out of his apartment. he was later arrested for a hate crime because the burglar was a minority.

If I was asked to choose a gruesome execution method I'd go with hanging them upside down from a gate and lumberjack sawing them in half.

Firstly, they won't pass-out due to blood draining towards the head, second they won't snuff it until the chest cavity is breached via the diaphragm, and thirdly the saw goes through the reproductive organs first. Could last hours if you were feeling savage.

Beat that!

This method is pretty fucked up

This nigger needs to be shot.

SOCA. But fuck all will happen to this little faggot othervthan maybe a warning by police.

time to rev up the guide

Easily the coolest moment in 8/pol/ history

I sped it up to about 1:30 arbitrarily just to sample it and he was singing about taking a piss.

I need to doubt myself less and shitpost more

Nice goal post shifting.

Ina ny case. We need to make this guy's life a living hell and destroy his "career". Is he doxxed?

Looks like a dirty beaner.
Protip: There is no "half muslim"

The headline should read: "Angry non white muslim terrorist with tattoos, no talent, and bad hygiene threatens hero of UK sovereignty"

Destroy his career by doxxing?
Can't Teresa May just use those millions of cameras that are there to stop terrorism and arrest and imprison this man for an act of terrorism?

I mean what is it if a man threatens to rape some underage teenage girls?

Is this not terrorism?
Why is this guy walking the streets?

Is this the new legal precident in the UK?

Come on UK judges. Do your job and convict the enemies of Great Britain.

Kek has spoken.
Kek has spoken.

PRAISE KEK

fucking witnessed

If trips, day of the rope within 5 years.

PRAISE KEK

Imagine both sides of the Appian Way lined with crucified neoconservative race traitors and Bolsheviks.

PRAISE KEK!

That Respighi was great, thank you.

He has no label and stopped battling at Don't Flop years ago. His income is primarily album sales, live shows and his clothing label

boisht.com/

Finding his address could be difficult, lots of people will lie to authorities about their housing situation to avoid paying tax to local government.

He does live with his older sister though as far as I know so that may be an avenue to pursue if searching for his address turns up dead ends.

Wait, he's also sponsored by brands for purposes of product placement and street. I think Nike is one of them.

bump

No, he's white.

OHH LOOK HE HAS A RAPE BEARD!

===RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD RAPE RAPE BEARD BEARD BEAR RAPE GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD

=RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD RAPE RAPE BEARD BEARD BEAR RAPE GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD=

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD RAPE RAPE BEARD BEARD BEAR RAPE GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD

Don't forget the pigs' blood.

KEK BE PRAISED!

No

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD RAPE RAPE BEARD BEARD BEAR RAPE GRAPE APE RAPE BEARD

thx for the beard

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BE

post your rape beard with timestamp plx

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BE

is he dead yet?

nice dubs

RAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BE

It's glorious really, the modern internet will ensure nobody can deny what it is they said or did.

PE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BEPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BERAPE BEARD RAPE BEARD APE REARD BARE PEARDD GRAPE APE RAPE BE

Never actually bothered listening to moonman till now. Shit is cash.

There is literally no way that this cunt is not a paid shill/instigator.

That, or one of us running false flag ops.

fuck off back to cuckchan, we have audio enabled for a reason

RAPE BEARDS ARE A PSYOP