((HUFFPO:)) Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored

"An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal lawsuit against GOP presumptive nominee Donald Trump last week, accusing him of raping her in 1994 when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media ignored the filing.

If the Bill Cosby case has taught us anything, it is to not disregard rape cases against famous men. Serious journalists have publicly apologized for turning a blind eye to the Cosby accusers for over a decade, notwithstanding the large number of women who had come forward with credible claims. And now history is repeating itself."

archive.is/EIrxo

Found on a "normie" (hipster actually) FB post. Guy also made clear to the immediate Anti-Trump Attack Force that Epstein and Bill's "Mill High Club" were also under scrutiny here and both Clintons involved therein.

Well, Holla Forums, the article mostly reads on hearsay and muh soggy knees feels, but the last part is the only part that matters and I have to ask how. The whole manner of statutes is one thing, as is the "testimony" of a "Tiffany Doe." Very ((convenient)) timing going on here, and if Epstein were a mutual backscratcher you'd think he wouldn't have tried this angle of a prisoner's dilemma.

None of this is actually enough to indict him iirc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8
archive.is/cPZco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=bloom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the bill cosby case has taught us, it's that the yids will throw their own pets under the bus if they start acting like bad goyim.

Case was already dismissed once. They're just trying again either for money or to defame him.

If the MSM brings this up and tries to hit him hard with it and it (surprise surprise) turns out the accusations were false, the media will have even less (read: no) legitimacy henceforth.

What stance did Bill change, exactly?

Against hood culture and the music known as nigger noise.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

Main thing

None of it fucking matters. It's all just made up out of thin air. I cannot believe that leftists such as yourself not only act like huffpo is a credible source, you come here and link them as if you're going to change any minds. Not only that, but judging by your last sentence, you're braindead to the point where a huffpo article convinced you that trump is guilty of some bullshit that was pulled out of thin air.

I'm 100% serious when I say this: kill yourself.

*infinitive
typo fagets

I wonder if the author is a Jew?

Fucking brutal.

It would be suicidal if the press went with it. Trump can possibly sue them for libel if he lost donors from that information.

archive.is/cPZco

Also for anyone who wants the transcript and not worry about the jewtube link.

wut?

This is like the 8th child rape case brought against him. That or I'm crazy and hallucinating my memory of this popping up constantly through the primaries.

ANONS WHO HAVE A TWITTER: Attach video in comments about this to show Normies what's really going on.

I wonder.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Bloom

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=bloom

Holla Forums, why are you ALWAYS right?

you sound like you're projecting a little bit, you raging homo

if you think I came here just to shill ((huffpo)) you think I'd have bothered to archive it faggot?

If this is (((#NeverTrump)))'s final, ultimate attack before the convention they claim to have, it's incredibly weak

lol, no one is gonna listen to this cunt.

ADDENDUM
This cunt is trying to sue Cosby.

the kikes are getting so fucking desperate since trump is wrecking shillary at his rallies that they file a rape case on him
"gee shlomo shekelsteinbergblattowitz, don't you think this will backfire?"
"Don't be stupid chaim ketzerstein, the goy are stupid enough to believe it!"

Yeah, just to get people to read it.

also maybe you shouldnt copy their headlines but include some text of your own mocking them. then maybe people would take you seriously or think you're less likely to be a piece of fucking shit shill like you seem to be. done helping you now.

WEW FUCKING LADDY. Do these people have no fucking shame? I can think of another famous man who's name starts with Bill.

I mean, some of MSM saw how Trump is unstumpable and how he plows through them so some of (((MSM))) smart enough to hedge their bets and save their loses and go behind trump, but still try to act as controlled opposition in thinking that they are a voice of Trump.

If anything, the whole thing has told me that any woman who doesn't report her rape immediately is likely a lying cunt and should not be believed. Unless you can show me that Cosby had some sort of Clinton foundation machine, of course.

Sometimes I really wish Holla Forums is not right

They are trying to put the idea into people's minds that he raped his own daughter. I guess 1994 would be around the time she was conceived and Trump probably did continue having sex with her mother after the point of conception. So, in the minds of these sick liberals, they will believe that Trump was rubbing his dick up against his 0 year old daughter before she was even born. I can see the headlines now:

Jezebel: Why Having Sex With Pregnant Women is Child Rape and Trump Loves It!!!

The brilliance of Trump is that if there was anything real against him it would have been uncovered months and months ago. Now its all fake and the public is in a unique situation where the news will continue to lie to them but this time they are actually highly aware of it. All the thumb on the scale polling, the fake outrage, is reinforcing the wrong thing: that the media is a corrupt arm of business/government.

I thought Gawker Media was pro-pedos?

They're pro-anything if it's convenient.

But… Wasn't there, like, absolutely zero evidence against Bill Cosby, and then he foolishly admitted to having done a bunch of that shit?

I didn't pay much attention to that case, but I'm pretty sure that's how that went down.

I mean, Christ, how are you going to have evidence otherwise, of something that happens more than 20 years ago?

Yep. The GOPe would've dropped that bomb last Summer if such a bomb existed.

Yes, it is. And the fact that the MSM never really ran with it speaks volumes given how much they undoubtedly wanted to.

Huffpo needs to get sued like the pathetic tabloid it is. And every liberal who tries to assert that Trump molested anybody, including Ivanka, needs to have their mouth washed out with lye. Fuck, I don't care how much you hate the guy, there are some slurs which are unpardonable.

Lastly, Epstein and the Clintons need to go down for good. Sick of these evil people and their creepy shills.

To me (though I think Cosby's guilty) this does rather highlight the covert racism of leftists. Take Bill Cosby down for sure, get that nigger, but Bill Clinton? Oh no, they'll kiss his rapey ass till the end of time. It legit is a disgusting double standard. And that's liberals perpetuating it.

Like Cosby would waste money on quaaludes just to have fatsex with that.

Kikes are really grasping at straws at this point in desperation to fling anything. Trump and his supporters have been called hitler, satan, grandma throwers, murderers, racists, bigots, homophobes, xenophobes, sexists, and every other adjective under the sun.

And now they're trying with child rapist. This shit isn't even that funny. It's just sad.

As always, "maybe this will finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
finally
stump the trump ".

I see the opposite. I see it as nobody did anything about Cosby because he's black until after he suggested that black people take responsibility for their own problems. Clinton was nearly impeached for his transgressions right away and what he did wasn't even against the law.

not this shit again. Leave it with the fucking cuckservatives.

Soooooo desperate. Donald Trump, a child raper? Please. The guy has been fucking models his entire life. He could've easily found virgin 18-year-olds that look 13 and done whatever he wanted to them.

Ftfy. I'll eat my MAGA hat if slick Willy didn't break any other laws while President.