Is nuPPG still being talked about?

Is nuPPG still being talked about?

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.al/search.php?q=Powerpuff Girls 2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're talking about it now.

stop it.

let it die silently, without a final gasp.

let us forget.

not unless you have pictures and links and stuff

No - FUCK OFF and Let. It. Die Already.

Tell me this shit is getting cancelled, please

Oh, I fucking wish.

Not until you brought it up, ya fucking faggot

This thread needs more Chemical X.

Is it still airing new episodes? Because I think everyone burned out on the awfulness of it after the first few.

Samarai Jack wasn't available.

Finally, another user who likes this show.

I though it was renewed.

Superior cosplay.

The only time you should talk about nuPPG is when you're laughing at their latest failure (the trans pony episode which trannies hated, for example).

So now that Kickass Torrents is gone, where do I get my fix of New PPG?

Try harder.

I'd fuck all of them.

All of them too

Nice

Every episode is a failure, user.

I think it stopped at around that Teen Titans Go crossover.

I think they planned 40 in total for this first season and that stopped around 22-23 so far. Either they must be planning how to salvage the current mess of a show or planning how to dump the rest later.

You tried harder and ultimately did better than NuPPG. That's what matters.

Dump it!
Dump IT!
DUMP IT!

Nah, do a boxed set for whoever wants to own it.

I'd rather see all the NuPPG released than ten years from now being "lost" or "rare" episodes.

Sorry, but any show that has girls shouting this does not deserve to be remembered all that much, in my opinion:

"Baby Hair! Baby Hair! Baby Hair!"

Yeah - I'm more beat up by the loss of Kickass Torrents, right now. At least something seems to be rising up in its place, which is nice.

When is gov't gonna learn?

Yes, but I meant more pandering failures.

Did they ever make that Gamergate episode? I want to know if they failed like Law & Order did.

But what if becomes a unicorn?

That, too. But I don't need to say why, do I???

what is this something you speak of?
Also, why is it that fucking /a/ has a dozen torrenting sites with the exclusive purpose of hosting anime only, while we don't have a single place like that and have to rely on whetever is the most popular service at the moment

You know what? I agree - that does suck. It saddens me how cartoons are overshadowed by anime like that.

kat.al
Or kat.am. One of them wants you to make an account to download torrents, the other doesn't.

Yeah nah, kat.al is the good one.

As long as there is evil…

OP will be there, making s'mores and drinking coffee while telling spooky stories.

Don't blame anime, its the fault of the western entertainment industry for thinking animation is just for kids.

kat.al/search.php?q=Powerpuff Girls 2016

Where the fuck are the newer episodes?

Rather than make a GG episode they should just make one of the girls pregnant already, they already made them twerk and made an adult kiss one of them

What am I looking at, exactly?

Just use Kisscartoon. Why would you want to save episodes of this tripe on your computer?

What is with the creator's obsession with making Bubbles a whore?