Brazil

63% whites, more than USA actually.

47% whites and falling

Brazil is the big example of white genocide in the history.

Still around the world cuck whites think it's good thing. OK it is expected. They are blind.

The biggest problem is that white nationalists, the only ones tho could make anything are more concerned in blame us, deny us, and call us monkey than help. Now mix is not the only question. Many africans and haitians immigrants are infesting our lands so not even the whites areas can escape.

Thank you motherfuckers. We will be extinct and you will be next.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan/dp/0985452307
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit. That's why Brazil has been used as a cautionary tale in white nationalist circles for the US. If something doesn't change we are brazil.

move to the coldest most southern area

the brown hoards will never go there

Hurry up and form a secessionist group you faggot. The only way to win is with forth generation warfare build a tribe of whites in southern Brazil then leave violently.

amazon.com/Way-Men-Jack-Donovan/dp/0985452307

Haitians and africans are infesting this places and cuckings SJW are helping them.

We are truly fucked.

If you knew Brazil you would know this figure is bullshit. Anyone that has light skin color and doesn't have slant eye is considered white in Brazil.

Also this.

It is already exists that groups but they are called evil and racists. Secession could never have support in exterior much less in Brazil and not even in the south because SJW and cucks.

NIGGERS ARE WHITE AND REDPILLED

Did you watch the video? You need to do what the Taliban did if you want to win

I'm going to have to see a DNA test from a Brazilian who claims he is European.
I know there are pure European populations in Brazil but still.

There is a giant european colony here. In WW2 Brazil was the principal destiny of immigration of europenas and japaneses. The problem it is vanishing because brown people reproduce too fast.

Any ethnic Portuguese in Brasil should come to Portugal after EU collapses and then stage an invasion to retake the land you'll be given land but under your rightful rulers, the Portuguese Crown :^)

You wish. I used to live in one of the coldest areas here and even then I'd see niggers from Angola and Mozambique. Pretty sure none of the population likes them.
I always see them sitting around downtown selling counterfeit stuff or walking around town in small groups. I'm still waiting the day I'll ses ONE of them doing these said "jobs-white-people-dont-want-to-do" despite the fucking economic crisis we're going through, as if anyone had the luxury to refuse a job opportunity.

We tried once, kek, back in the 1830s~1840s
Nowadays the secessionist movement is surely controlled opposition. And if you say you're in favor of secession, you're obviously a racist and xenophobic and MUST hate the Northeast (who the fuck wouldnt, though?)

To be fair, the place was already infected to begin with. It's just spreading.

Yes, it's self-reported, so it's not very reliable.

The Southern population remained fairly isolated from the rest of the country since the first European immigrants arrived. They were used then to mainly occupy the land and secure the borders. I have family members in the deep countryside who speak German better than they speak Portuguese. Nearly the same thing with the other side of my family, but Italian.

Sadly, I'm the first in my family that hasnt learned to speak German as pretty much my first language. I still haven't learned it, shamefully.

I'm honestly surprised the number is that high. I thought it would be closer to 30%

Are you even trying?

Brazil is a shithole country of subhumans, I hate it. Mengele got depressed during his stay here.

And these same white cuck masons stabbed my family in the back because my ancients didn't want to join freemasonry.

We need do more than Taliband did, because Taliban had the excuse that it is religious movement and so accepted by the local tribe but fight for your race is not accept for anyone who is not redpiled; 0,001% of the population. We need a miracle.

Is that really such a surprise though? Brazil is well known as a place where good genes go to die. Also this is old news, since your "whites" are not even white to begin with.

You need a plague-like disease and a populous brown area.

But it's not that high. The census basically considers white everyone who has light skin color, and here everyone who has light skin color self-identify as white too.

We have Zika but it is not enough.

Somehow, ever since Germany fell, it seems the Aryan race have lost its Göbbels and legions of other propaganda experts which once fought for the race.

It's taken much technological development, to the point where dank memery can be done comfortably from one's overly-padded Lay-Z-Boy, to see a real resurgence.

(Pic Related: Racially un-cucked version of Win7/2008R2 default domain-user account picture. Convert to BMP and drop into %PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\ to replace the [curry-]nigger default.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country

It was whiter in 1940 than the US is now, not whiter than the US was in 1940. OP should have been clearer about what he was saying.

Shouldn't have said anything. The ambiguity made for the perfect idiot-outer.

These mongrels that go back to Japan for work are shunned and looked down on by nihonjins because these people take with them all the subhuman behavior of their Brazilian ways to Japan.