How did you escape the Matrix, Holla Forums?

Considering that sjw and lefty nonsense works in the same manner as a cult, targeting the weak and the infirm, how did we not fall into the trap?

We (most of us, anyway) would have been subjected to the same conditioning everybody else was in childhood. Is it simply because we're mostly social failures, so the threat of ostracisation was less of a punishment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By not watching Jewish propaganda like the Simpsons.

but we all watched the simpsons, m8.

I asked the Jewish Question.

Read about Sparticist Uprising, Jewish Communism.

Read about Frankfurt School, Cultural Marxism.

Mostly I became disillusioned with the government when I joined the military right after high school. Became racist because I was constantly around nigs, and fighting muzzies.

Redpilled very early on.

*attacks
(On mobile)

I was never allowed to join in the first place. Cast out at such a young age, I was left to fend for my self amongst this sea of shit.

I was "enlightened" upon religion from interactions with those of that order.
"Do as we say, not as we do!"

I was "enlightened" about other races from growing up in all the wrong parts of my city.
Beaners, niggers, chinks, russians, even some "whites".
Mine was not an easy childhood.

I never really did much with my life noticing how all the working stiffs never had a pot to pissin or a window to throw it out of, but I at least kept my self out of trouble no arrest record, nothing broken, nothing missing.

Never had any friends when I was younger net was not mainstream enough for the poor shlubs to get, never had any friends/acquaintances in real life. Even to this day, I am just floating along solo for the most part with a few online acquaintances that are not really aligned with my Holla Forums views.

I do some under the table shit for petty cash as I float along waiting to for "something".
No I have not completely givin up, just taking it far slower then the rest of you.

Sure you did Chaim

Sage and report all Data mining threads

I guess I always knew I was in the Matrix, I just didn't know how to actually get out. Thanks guys

The swastika.

Could be that. They could mine to fill the exit holes of the next generation.

Lived in St. Louis during Mike Brown.
Found Holla Forums
Took the JQ redpill.

As much as I despise the whole 'lol redpill!!!!!' meme I'm still stuck here waiting for the right phone call.

OPERATOR, NOW'S THE FUCKING TIME
I WANT OFF THE RIDE

Comedy got me.
I was a leftist just because I enjoyed comedy and almost everyone in tv, movies, and stand-up are leftists so I only heard their propaganda all day.
Once the PC bullshit started to hit I finally realized something. The whole time I thought leftists were funny and the right wasn't. I thought this must have been because leftists were right until I noticed.
Leftists can't handle jokes.
Every stand up and sitcom is leftist central because the right can handle jokes that don't pander directly to them but that's not at all the same with leftists.
Even a very light-hearted jab at their beliefs will get them bellowing with rage, sanpaku-eyed, and LITERALLY SHAKING.

Right-wing comedy isn't allowed because it triggers liberals, whereas all left-wing comedy does to right-wingers is make them roll their eyes and maybe have a light chuckle. this is also why Holla Forums and Holla Forums are painfully unfunny and rely on dad-jokes/boring unsubtle satire

I stopped treating leftists like comedy gods and started listening to right-wing comedy even though I was still liberal. Eventually it dawned on me why leftist faggots can't handle jokes.
Jokes are based in truth and leftist ideology, when confronted with facts, swiftly falls.
A few years later and here I am.
Lifting, reading, and full 14/88.
Thank you, Holla Forums, for being funny.

Never watched any TV as a kid - that could contribute.

Really, it's about possessing critical thinking abilities. Maybe you had that one teacher in high school who taught you to question everything. Maybe you quickly came to the conclusion that there is conflicting information out there, and not everybody who speaks with authority or in public is correct. Maybe you just have the ability to make real observations about the people around you.

Most people here (excluding crusader LARPers and D&C shills) have the intelligence to know that something is wrong with the official narrative, and the courage to come up with the facts on our own, even though the truth is, in the beginning, uncomfortable (I mean, who really wants to believe that other races are inferior, or that the last century of history has been a a jew boot stomping on a white face?).

Also, I'd be willing to bet the majority of people here began to question the narrative because things like feminism, gay rights, gun restrictions, etc. were getting too deliberate and overreaching in their intentions - especially the first one, being easiest to notice for adolescent and young adult men.

I see what you did there.

GaymerGayt got me started. Looking up entire quotes from Trump soundbytes pissing me off finished the deal.

I would agree. The humor and wit of people here really made swallowing all these pills something I enjoyed, honestly.
The world might suck right now but at least I'm laughing instead of crying

i did fall into the trap. then i climbed back out when the other people in there were defending islam as a religion of peace. you've got to be more than brainwashed to believe that shit: you've got to be braindead. and once you start questioning one aspect of the pc propaganda, it tends to snowball.

Question the dominant ideology of the modern west and it falls apart very quickly.

That first doubt, that first honest look at it might be different for people. But there's no way to approach it honestly and inquisitively and remain, in the end, a believer. I imagine keeping people busy and befuddled is priority number one for system adherents, because pull at it a bit and it all unravels rather quickly.

Your atheist remark is retarded.

Have you really not noticed a significant shift in the wrong direction as religion (or more specifically Christianity) has been pushed out of the mainstream? We live in a world of deviancy, deceit, decadence, depression, despair and depravity. One might argue that it has always been this way, but within our own short life-times we've seen these things reach a level that I'm sure was never before imagined.

The common man's life revolves around destroying his mind and body with drugs and alcohol, and then engaging in love-less acts of lust, often with multiple people whom he has never met. Children are taught that deviancy is positive self-expression; the streets tainted with parades of sodomites, bestials, sadists and masochists all engaging in their orgiastic acts upon great flotillas; and the masses not only watch, but they active cheer and clap and proclaim how 'progressive' it is.

The whole world has gone to hell, and in exactly the ways that the religions of old warned against. You say that it is a case of 'do as we say, not as we do'; but in the past such people did not do even a quarter of the filth that the average person does today. Sure they were sinners and hypocrites to some extents, but compared to today it was as nothing.

… And now we have likes of you defecating on the only chance we have to bring civilisation back to a time of glory.

You are such a dumb fucking nigger. My comments upon it are my own experiences you fucking crypto kike. Rather then trying to dictate my own experiences to me, go shill for your kike ponzi schemes some place else.

Yeah, you're not "enlightened", mate.

We do live in incredibly morally inverted times. People are starting to feel uneasy I mean in what stable societies is prepping a fairly common concept. People know some shit is going to go down they just don't know what and its increasingly difficult to inform them. We've become fleeing atomised refugees in our own heartlands and people are going rather strange. Things are going to get worse before they improve I suspect. Hopefully it will not be an utterly ruinous turn of events. I have faith and that alone keeps me going in these trying times.

I played video games from Japan and I watched anime from Japan. It was my shield against jewry for my entire life. So the brainwashing didn't hit me because I willingly stayed away from it. Why? Because it was grotesque and bereft of any magic.

For the most part I never liked normalfag shit. I didn't eat at the same trough as everyone else but marched a more ascetic path instead. I sheltered myself in the warm blanket of Nihon because it is beautiful to me.

I suppose it also helps that I was betrayed by those closest to me more than once, so I tend to question the sincerity of things.

A lot of people have experienced the impressive intelligence of a particular negro and now believe all people are equal. That we're all the same on the inside!

The fact is if you look at the world without your reddit goggles you'll find that even though religious figures are often to some extent hypocrites, they nonetheless live in a way that is far better than how the average person lives.

I do agree it would be better if none of them were hypocrites, and if religious figures were all paragons of absolute purity and righteousness. The fact that they are not perfect however should not take away from the fact that they are nonetheless superior to what is now accepted as 'common'.

Look at the world objectively and see what is useful and what is not. Christianity has a great concept within it whereby you: "judge a tree by its fruits."

What are the fruits of atheism?

What are the fruits of islam?

What are the fruits of Christianity?

… It is a very simple concept but it will give you insight that is seemingly far beyond the clutches of the masses. Perhaps one might call that enlightenment.

Me too user. I grew up on epic inspiring PS JRPGs (FFs, Chrono Cross), manga, and anime, also Western fantasy, but never really liked modern Western media. There comes a time, though, when you need to go back to your roots and read and absorb what we produced pre being jewed so hard. In the long-run, the Japanese soul, while noble, is just incredibly different from ours. You need to go back to our better past and read our better minds, if you haven't already.

If Christianity really about judging a tree by it's fruits, it would have been completely razed in the 14th century by it's believers.

Those roots are in fact relatable because they are based on ours. That's partly why it is so attractive and inspiring.

You can expand your palate but that soul is as much mine as it is theirs.

Kill yourself Holla Forums
Atheist anons don't type like that.

It's true, but it's still not wholly ours. All right, though, user. Just please don't racemix :^)

Abusive mom, 9/11, psychedelics, working in dindu&taco zones, traveling, sjws/university, abusive ex gf, working at a school of child abusers, self-study of many subjects. That's what comprised my comprehensive redpill.

All it takes is hardship, autodidactism, and perseverance. FYI, the final redpill is enlightenment, and that takes for one to crystallize all of their experiences into fathoming the universal essence. Hint: coalesce your unconscious into your waking life/conscious via dream analysis and actually following through with what should be done or corrected.

I was raised hardcore cuckservative by my family, but ended up maintaining almost exclusively secular leftist social circles in spite of my leanings. I could see where each was coming from, but a lot of the conflicts seemed two dimensional and almost ethereal in their ability to cause strife over things, as if the strife itself was the point. Everyone talks about the government playing both sides, and how the parties were really the same, except when it was their party who suddenly weren't so bad. The cognitive dissonance was deafening. Nothing never added up, but I was never satisfied with the explanations I could find. I knew shit was fucked, but not how, by who, or why. My frustration extended into exasperation, then ennui, then escapism.

It wasn't until GamerGate that we tripped over Digra and Holla Forums became my main board. From there came a true understanding of the Jews, Marxism, and as a result, history and the world. Say what you will about GG, but it was a tiny dangling thread that I desperately needed to yank on to start unraveling the tapestry I couldn't yet see.

the cucking of europe. here in the north, we went from vikings to cucks. you could argue that the early christians weren't cucked, but they also weren't very knowledgeable about their religion. they had to rely on what religious authorities told them. as the word of christ has become more accessible, christendom has become more cucked, and the reason is obvious: christianity itself is cuked to the core. thankfully, christianity is now dying. and where do our proud nationalists now find their inspiration? in the norse mythology, of course, because it is genuinely european. if you want to worship the king of the jews, you can fuck off to your "holy land".

First, noticing how fucked up women are compared to every other age in the past. And then analyzing why that is the case.

It probably started with a school project where we had to research other religions, and I realized I didn't have to be Christian, and that there was no reason for why either Christianity or the religion I studied would have any legitimacy. I'm not even atheist nor is it a religious thing, it's just I finally had that thought that what I'm told is not necessarily legitimate. From then on I actually considered what was being presented to me, and desired proof or some kind of legitimacy behind anyone's claims. It sounds stupid, but 9/11 was definitely a big thing too. You think stuff like "How come no other skyscrapers in history have ever collapsed from fires?" Later on there was more stuff like "Why do all creatures on Earth have different races with mostly non-perceivable differences, but myself and an aboriginal are the same species?" "Why does everyone weep about 6 million jews, but just last week we learned about the Chinese and Russians killing many magintudes more and no one cares?" "Why do the jews have a word other than racism or discrimination just for them?" "Why should I feel bad about invading and conquering the American Indians or imperialism at all, when we were just glorifying the war torn history of the Romans and my ancestors? Are these not victories to be proud of?"

Also, my brother was always a huge patriot. He was basically joking and is essentially a lefty, but I took it seriously and channeled everything I learned into hard nationalism. I would fantasize about America applying Manifest Destiny to the entire planet.

What's with the headphones ?!!!!

I'm a thirty year old Croat. I lived through a total war, and my parents divorced when I was about 6. I was predisposed towards mythology, religion, history and all other forms of fiction and truth since my earliest days. The rabbit hole as you call it is very deep, so deep in fact that there is little to speak of in terms of cause and effect. I drew swastikas as a four year old for instance, and that notebook is still around. I knew what was coming and that the world is ending throughout my childhood, though the sense of unease was not present. I knew the hazyness, the blatant dullness of it and instinctively felt that it is best not be become attached to it. The mechanics of the decline, its origin and causes were unknown to me, but I knew before my intellect was able to interpret.

My childhood was riddled with both profound sadness and profound joys, both of flesh and spirit. I grew up in a small rural town surrounded by nature and Roman architecture, and ruins of pre-indoeuropean Illyrian cultures. It was my grandfather however who came to this place, him being from a much wilder and older part of the country.

There was never a redpill to take, never an escape from the Matrix. Merely remembering the forgotten and discovering what I knew. There never was a prison to break out of.

The lesson here for the shills and the alphabets is that even if you squeeze the throats of every still-available source of truth, it will do nothing. You will invariably have to kill people like me, and then people who approached all of this from a purely intellectual standpoint and act according to objectivity. And the moment you eliminate us you will doom yourselves in ways your feeble hearts cannot comprehend.

What is important to say to you however is that there is no linear cause/effect. The two are the same. You wouldn't be here if a fraction of truth did not already abide within you. You being born in antagonistic settings riddled with browns, or having this or that experience which eventually set you on this path is not a matter of choice or chance. It is destiny, yours and mine. We are both given a chance to redeem and exalt ourselves through adherence to the ultimate Truth, and to suffer and perish for it is the only worthy thing to do. Understand that you are here not because of politics or trivial gains, and though the fight for white survival is a facet of the great struggle do not presume that all of this is a political power struggle between factions. This is it. This is the battle of Armageddon, and this is your only chance to prove yourself to be more than an eternal consumption engine and a "citizen."

Also, this.

I learned philosophy's greater questions from the likes of Megaman. The Classic series covered intentionality and volition. The X series covered race conflicts and thoughtcrime. The Legends series covered what it meant to truly be alive and the source of fulfillment and happiness itself. The Zero series covered identity and expanded on race relations. The EXE series was written by actual futurists who predicted the explosion of the normienet, The Internet of Things, smartphones, and personality-shelled assistant AI programs like Siri and Cortana. I would honestly be a lesser person without the Blue Bomber as a surrogate parent.

JRPGs taught me to idealize family even as my own was a dysfunctional disaster that to this day hobbles me. The imouto theme is overplayed to death now, but that ideal was foundational in my lionization of the nuclear household and the virtue of protecting something worthwhile. This was completely at odds with my real experience with family. Their convolution of plot also served as a notice that "This is what some entertainment writers with their names published and investors breathing down their necks are capable of orchestrating. How much more would a government with no oversight, unlimited budget, and obfuscated workplaces be capable of?"

What you said about us already being ostracized is a part of it. Their punnishment of social exclusion and demonization doesn't work on kids who are already shot on for being different every day.

We're also the type of people who ask questions and can tell when we're being lied to or given an answer that dances around the real answer. And we're smart enough to piece together the reality behind the lies from the limited information we have available.

Most of us also have a dark sense of humour which naturally inclines us to observing and joking/talking about the worst of the world in a way most people would be uncomfortable doing. "Normal" people don't like having the bubble of ignorance around the popped but we thrive without it.

As an aside anytime you catch yourself saying "is it simply x?" you're deliberately ignoring other facets of whatever you're discussing. Most things have several factors that work together to cause them , not just one.

Thank God for Toonami.

My mom constantly insulted spics and Jews, and told me stories of what happened when black kids were bussed into her all white school. Always supported republicans. I was also friends with punk kids so never really bought into mainstream society. Only recently did I start doubting mainstream conspiracies such as holocaust, jfk, 9/11.

I think you will find that Holla Forums types simply value facts above feels. Most normies will happily live their lives ignoring statistics in favor of NAXALT.

Probably many of us are INTJ personality types.

I was an edgy teenager who treated the holocaust like a joke. I still thought it happened, but was the kind of tryhard who thought it could be done again to great effect. Against the mentally handicapped for instance. I was taught communism was just about getting a fair wage for the little guy. I didn't have any experience with minorities and how they abuse social securities either. But I loved history, so I ate that shit up whenever I could. The more I read, the more I came to love the history of Europe. The more I began to understand colonization had been a force for good. That ran contrary to the media at large, so I remained in a sort of tug of war or limbo for years.

Until the Zimmerman trial. I followed that along as it went. I didn't frequent Holla Forums at that time, but I now know I should have. I recall the day when the verdict came out that Zimmerman was cleared of all charges. The media had spun it that of course the racist was going to jail for shooting a poor unarmed black teen. I saw Holla Forums celebrate and started reading some of the things it had collected from the trial. I was shocked just how much and how badly the media had lied. It had spun the whole thing and ignored many damning pieces of evidence and testimony in order to condition the public to accept that Zimmerman was guilty. That shattered all trust I had for anything to do with the mainstream. The Mike Brown incident and its result was the final nail in the coffin. The cement block around the body so it doesn't ever float back up the top again.

The spiral into liberating hate and anger began.

Talk about something that overstayed it welcome. It was bad enough seeing what it became but now we have an PC version on adult swim last I saw. Tom didn't deserve what became of Toonami.

When I was 4 years old, I went to school for the first time. It was a Church of England school, and I came back after the first day incensed that my parents never told me about God, when he was so important. My mum thought it was nice that I was Christian, as she was one of those vague spiritualists herself.

2 months later, I had realised I was being bullshitted to, and got annoyed. My mum didn't care either way. In this way I learned you cannot simply trust what figures of authority tell you at a young age.

It's all followed from there, I got older and older, the (((media))) lies got bigger and bigger, and more detrimental to my gender, race and person. It was inevitable I would end up here.

I became an atheist before I knew what that meant. It was not due to bitterness at being forced to go to church, it was not taught to me by good goys, it wasn't because I thought it was cool. I am one of life's natural atheists.
(On a side note, I think religion in one form or another is an inevitability for society, as if no official religion exists, people will go for unofficial ones, becoming a mudslime or commie. Or SJW. They exist because of a lack of faith in the general populace.

We're all gonna make it, bro.

I have an 8 year old cousin who looks up to me like nobody ever has. She's like the little sister I never really had. I'm not sure if I should try to teach her stuff outside of getting her a better taste in videogames. I've at least gotten her to put down mobile garbage and play some Megaman, Pokemon, and Smash Brothers. She's still too afraid of the Heartless to play Kingdom Hearts, though, even though she likes Disney. She hides behind me whenever a boss shows up.

There's also a huge element of this for me. I'm chronically depressed and have wanted to kill myself since I was 11, then ended up the de facto emergency suicide impulse councilor for my drama-magnet highschool friends. I've got a very solid foundation for an "emotions are circumstantially useful illusions that can just as easily be nonsensically crippling" mindset. Or as someone I used to chat with would say, "Feelz ain't always realz."

wew lad. you're either trying to hard, either on the spectrum, either very kosher. What you aren't is "red pilled"

reading some of the things it had collected from the trial
any links ?

Well I'm a former Marxist, the lefts blatant double standards (I. E. only whites can be racist, kill all men etc) was the first thing that pissed me off, also normies using "white" as an insult. I has thought marxism was about equality but I quickly realized it's just a petty revenge fantasy for entitled shit skins and ivory tower dwelling yuppies. By far marxism is the most hypocritical ideology. After I got fed up with marxists and a bad break up with a girl I was still following the cucks path, I decided to convert to Islam, I didn't last long and the more I learned from them the more I grew to hate Islam. By the way white Islamic converts are embarrassing, I met with some convert group and it was mostly young women and the most beta guys, there was this one qt I was interested in but it became clear she converted due to some degenerate arab fetish. So I left it for good, destroyed my Quran and started down the path of conservativism, still wasn't jew wise bur I had a seething hatred of Muslims and was unfortunately pro Israeli for a time as a result. I was looking for a conservative forum online and somehow ended up on 4chon /new/. I was btfo pretty quickly and learned to hate jews as well. After spending time there and Holla Forums when it was created I was introduced to various "taboo" books and I found myself agreeing with Giovanni Gentile's work the most. So I left cuckdom through learning about those I was following

All the pieces fell into place.

I was an atheists when I was a teenager but I somehow became agnostic during my 30s. After seeing so many things that are actual pure coincidence despite the (((pure coincidences))) we see every day I find it hard to believe all of this is completely random.

I know that feeling after seeing my niece being raised by 27 year old bernouts. Without going into detail I think I fucked up my niece's world views by slugging her dad (which is not even her biological dad :^) ) when he went full chimp out when he confronted me about my trump sign in my window. I'm a beaner so I pray I didn't ruin whites for her.

Despite my mother appearing to be a liberal fruit on the surface, she also taught me a lot about perception and how to avoid bullshit

Sh even taught me that Hitler wasn't just "pure evil," though she still subscribes to the holohoax mythology

I think GG is influencing the younger set of now-conservatives this election cycle.

Oh and also I spent a lot of time around Jews

My city has the highest concentration of Jews in Canada, and it's clear to see the effects of it

I grew up deaf.

I wasn't born that way, it's a result of an infection that my parents ignored when I was too young to complain. I missed out on much of the programming and spent my childhood enjoying pretty things and books before getting a hearing aid, where I became "normal." I grew up pretty much alone and I guess I missed out on a lot of stuff for my childhood.
I never really fit in with normal kids. One of the things that ticked me off a bit was that teachers would insist that I was equal or in some other way the same as everyone else, probably because I felt that I was being lied to in my face. As you can imagine from all the growing up in semi-isolation, I didn't have too many friends and stuck to entertaining myself, as a result of impacted social development and a preference for doing my own thing anyway.
After I finished highschool I became an internet NEET, before working my blue-collar job. I get by every day without messing around with sign language, so functionally, it's like none of it ever happened.

Psuedoscience here, but I guess by being absent from what normal people see in their lives growing up, you develop independently. You don't grow up in an environment where you subconciously adapt to crowd-think because you don't even HAVE a crowd to suggest to you what you should think. You just figure stuff out on your own, you don't get acquainted with that social defense mechanism. By being out of the normal western upbringing, you become a different person.

Other than that I became "red-pilled" because I noticed the outrageously self-contradictory nature of SJW-speak. I never understood how someone can hold so blatantly incompatible ideas together and be so staunch about it. Also I learned only briefly about the Holocaust. However I looked at the Nazis and Commies and had to ask myself, "why?" This isn't fucking Star Wars, these were real events concerning real people. So I got into learning about how these ideas worked and why people ever supported them.

That's how I learned that most of what we know about the previous century is a complete sham.

thx for reading my blog

I was a marxist as well, for about 3 or 4 years. Or a Trotskyist, to be more precise. I read his books when I was 16, so naturally assumed I was the smartest man alive. I'm lucky I got out as young (19) as I did.

I'm surprised we don't have more former hardcore lefties, here.

This came to mind and I feel like it needs to be pointed out. There was more than one layer in The Matrix. We cannot be indefinitely content in our revelations. Remember that before we were red pilled, we thought we were right just as we do now. It's likely that much of what we know now is correct and reality, but you should always be vigilant. Because who fucking knows in a world with Jews.

I grew up in poverty. Television didn't really have much of a place in my life until I was already grown, and I was never brilliant some of you guys legitimately make me feel like a drooling retard, but I take the lesson if it proves to be right so reading wasn't really my thing.

The strongest influence was boxing.

I ended up learning from a local retired pro. He was what a lot of people today would call "hilariously racist," and had no time for hurt feelings. A lot of the guys that came to the gym were only in it until it got hard, so it made sense.

I never went pro, myself. The chance was taken from me pretty early on, during the Chicago riots. I didn't know what was going on, and ended up cornered while I was on my way home.

Not to toot my own horn, but I was pretty good for a teenaged punk. Even talent can get overwhelmed by a swarm of niggers angry about their Messiah-of-the-month getting killed, though. I'm still not sure what they used, but it shattered the bones in my right hand.

If the cops hadn't shown up, I'd have been murdered there.

The money wasn't there to make sure my hand I say "hand," but it was really more like "everything in the forearm down," and mostly because I kept swinging after they ruined it healed right, and so I was left with a slow-burning hatred for all things the left produced and a deep ache if I ever landed a solid punch.

And that's how it started.

I was a goobergabber and Holla Forums-tard who came here during the Ferguson chimpouts.
Say what you want about gamergate, but I remember Holla Forums's active users doubling in just a month because of it.
I moved halfway through my junior year of high school and was on the varsity wrestling team and was taking advanced classes, I got 2-4 hours of sleep a night at best.
Eventually, I got really sick and was almost failing my classes, and that basically ended my wrestling career.
However, I now had time to look into things for myself.
I have an INTP-A personality type and an IQ of 130, so when I watched TGSNT and saw (((who))) was behind the migrant crisis, everything instantly clicked for me.
I come from a liberal background even though I grew up in a southern state, and almost felt like throwing up after watching TGSNT, but I couldn't deny the facts in front of me.
Long story short, I've been here ever since.

Hell yes you should, and as quickly as possible. That teaching doesn't have to incorporate the hard redpills early on (i.e. you probably shouldn't redpill her on kikes when she's only 8 and doesn't know how and why to keep quiet about things, that's a guaranteed CPS visit the moment she gabs about the holohoax), but you can still teach her a number of things that'll keep her from becoming a resource-vacuuming blob of fat and hair dye that votes for a free ride on ahmed and tyrone's rape train later in life.

If I had to try and list the most important things you can teach a young girl who'll actually listen to you due to respect, in order of importance, it'd be:

Teach her that carrying your own weight is the right way to go through life, and anything less than that for any reason weaker than serious disease or broken body parts is shameful as shit, the same thing boys were taught for millennia before the modern age. You either swim and survive under your own power, or sink and drown because you're too weak. This can and inevitably will be a little less-important in times where one can actually rely on their volk in addition to their own strength, but for now this is a lonely world full of hook-nosed sharks restlessly prowling the seas, and allowing yourself to grow truly-dependent on others is the quickest and easiest way to be devoured.

This is easily the most important thing you can teach her, because the kike makes his shekels and derives much of his power over feeble female minds by training them to be useless resource-devouring parasites, who have no concept of work or struggle, their only purpose to breed and consume until they die. Every modern tale and role model will try and teach her that being a worthless leech upon all others in her vicinity is the proper path to womanhood, and that there is no greater life to lead, no higher purpose to pursue, no reason to struggle when you possess breasts and a vagina. If this sister of yours can actually avoid falling into this pathetic waste of a life and mindset, and instead struggle and persevere in a manner as close to how a man would as possible, you'll have already set her on a better path in life than roughly 90% of modern women.

Another important thing to nip in the bud early before it becomes an inoperable mental cancer is the degenerate push for all women to engage in mindless consumerism at all possible times, and to endlessly crave more physical treasures and resources with no regard for anything else. The average woman is raised from birth to want and think of nothing more than amassing as much physical wealth, power and sexual capability as they possibly can, from the early days of elaborate dollhouses and princess movies to the later days of gold jewelry and fancy cars. If you can teach this sister of yours to care about other things like knowledge and possibly spirituality more, or even stop caring about materialist kike nonsense entirely (i.e. show the same disinterest toward useless shiny baubles as non-retarded men do, in favor of useful practicalities instead), you'll close or even prevent the formation of the main open wound that the kike intentionally claws open and nests inside.

And even if you can't break her of this desire for more, you can always at minimum teach her to give the kike minimal-to-no shekels in the process of satiating this greed, in other words teaching her to at least beat the jew at his own game. From little things like teaching her how to pirate media without getting caught, to big things like how to easily game the kikeconomy until she's rich enough to have whatever she wants without so much as seeing a dick, there's plenty you can do to refocus her desires into something minimally-harmful to her if nothing else.

(continuing next post)

Many of us are strictly speaking psychologically defective.

As in theres something wired up incorrectly that affects our herd/social instincts. Making us less inclined to identify with or care about the herd.
Which makes our trend towards ethnonationalism rather hilarious as it is thus a more reasoned and concious decision.

Didn't you post that story in another thread?

Growing up I didn't watch a lot of cartoons, however I loved watching documentaries, which I guess is odd for a kid. Eventually the "History Channel" went into the "Hitler Channel" phase, and what I heard on the TV didn't match up with what my teachers said at school. The best example I remember is being told that Hitler wanted to kill anyone that wasn't blond haired and blue eyed, which was pretty ridiculous. When it came to reading, my favorite books when I was a kid were Starship Troopers, The Lord of the Rings, and The Chronicles of Narnia; my dad gave me all of those books when I was young and the values have stuck with me ever since.

Thats a legitimately good story. Beats the shit out of most others. Mine especially.

One of the biggest things I've noticed lacking in modern women is a sense of intellectual curiousity, of wanting to know more no matter the cost and wanting to understand things properly. Most of them are content to drift through life thoughtlessly, knowing only how to take dicks and spend the money they acquire doing so on garbage, exactly how the kikes like them. If a girl learns to actually be curious and question the world rather than blindly accepting it, she'll be better off when it comes to comprehending and thereby appreciating higher concepts than merely satiating base urges, as well as not going blank and instead continuing to question things when she hears "Don't worry about it, goyim".

A sense of questioning the universe and trying to understand it plus all its contents is natural to whites, both male and female. The better you cultivate this interest, the harder it'll be for kikes to shut down if it doesn't become completely-unstoppable, and the less willing she'll be to take kike propaganda at face-value.

Contrary to what (((concerned parents/parent groups))) and (((media watchdogs))) claim, careful exposure to the internet and the smaller-but-still-living fragments of swirling chaos that still exist even today within (i.e. us) it is one of the best things you can do for a kid in the modern age. Obviously, there's lots of cancerous and degenerate shit to dodge out here, but with proper education about values plus some tutoring about being safe on the internet, a kid can learn far more from the internet than they ever could from years of schooling. This is one of the last bastions of true free speech, as well as uncensored knowledge of both political and non-political topics, so access to it is crucial if you want her to avoid being brainwashed and turned into yet another mindless whore.

The sooner any child of the modern age discovers how to find and make use of truly-free knowledge and discussion on the internet, the better their chances are of dodging indoctrination at best, or permanent silencing at worst.

There's a shitload of propaganda and other blatant lies about the state of affairs out there, and the sooner someone learns to see the world for how it really is rather than through kike-tinted glasses, the better off they'll be in life. If you can teach her about everything from racial and gender differences to degeneracy and how to avoid it, without worry about her blabbing to the wrong people and causing trouble from kike lookouts, then you should do it as soon as you believe it's possible. Blatantly false yet reassuring lies are another remarkably-effective kike tool, one that'll need to be rendered useless on her ASAP.

You probably won't be able to properly teach about hominid group differences and complex redpilled morality without causing serious problems when someone finds out/without her just plain not getting it until she's a bit older, probably as a teenager who knows shit could go down if they talked too loudly about kikes at minimum, but you should still try to pass on as basic and conversation-safe of a version of any teaching that you can, and then be ready to teach her the moment you believe she's ready. Things like this should be much easier to teach once she becomes a teen (if you're still in her life), since puberty's hormones naturally lead to feelings of rebellion which inspire unusual thinking (and which kikes love to derail into controlled opposition), and there's nothing more controversial and prone to pissing off others for free entertainment than the hard truth these days.

No matter what and how much you teach her, keep this in mind: If you don't prepare her for the thoroughly-jewed modern world and all its pitfalls, the odds are that no one else ever will, her parents failing due to well-meaning ignorance, all others failing due to either fear of being ostracized by a group or fear of missing an opportunity to get laid. You're the only shot she's got (outside some possible unlikely natural inclination for male behavior) at avoiding being kiked to death, make the time you've got before she's all alone in the endless sea of degeneracy count.

Yeah, that's why I kept the story at one line. Still makes me feel bad about it though.

First, don't be afraid of breaking all taboos and boundaries.

Secondly, find Truth and seek to get nearer to it.

Lastly, in passing boundaries to find Truth, don't lose yourself and your objective grounding in reality relative to the Truth.

Data mining

But yeah, I was a liberal teenager but became aware of the bigger picture when I saw pure statistics in the Internet, all the solid facts and all that patient reasoning by the people of swastika. All the arguments leftists have are something along the lines of free love and peace and dude weed lmao.

I'm a man of reason. I believe and can even change my mind if I come across undeniable evidence.

Oh.

Nothing like hard facts to show you you're wrong.

also:

I get that you have the IQ of a lima bean and this is just an anonymous imageboard, but you could at least be dignified enough to not lie to yourself or make gymnastic leaps of logic to justify your edgy sense of rebellion against the only thing holding European culture alive to this day.

I was raised in a Catholic, 'conservative' (muh israel') household in the midwest, and a all white Catholic school, so that probably helped get me started at least.

Can't tell if bait or retarded. The word is more accessible, but the average person doesn't actually read the Bible, and Protestantism has never been as widespread as it is today. Protestants commonly cherrypick verses. On top of that, Catholicism got pretty cucked thanks to the 2nd Vatican Council, featuring among others, Protestant theologians.

pleb

Sometimes you just need to allow something to break.

I was raised by a single mom who was an awful parent (like all single moms). I watched her do almost every shitty thing that TRP teaches that single moms do.

I had to support my mom financially from 2011 until last year when I told her I wasn't going to any longer. Her response was "I should have never had you".

I had a LTR that lasted a couple years which ended when I came home one day to find another guy in my house who had fucked my girl. He actually apologized to me while all she did was try to blame my 'failures' for what happened. The main thing she started harping on was that I was in the office for 45 hours a week. My paycheck paid for literally everything in her entire life, as she didn't work, and the way she repaid me was to bring a different guy into my house and fuck him.

So I'd say that the way I didn't fall into the SJW / feminist trap is that I simply observed how women behave and how badly men are mistreated by society and the justice system.

>she was a lesbian

I didn't ask for these feels today.

You're right, though.

Eastern Europe has been christian for 500 years western Europe a thousand don't lie about dates and times. If you celebrate any western holidays Christmas, Halloween, etc you are a pagan.

I was always a pretty smart kid. I got bored as hell in school, got into trouble, took to more creative things because I found the academic stuff so easy and boring. Raised by a single mother so I had a feminine desire to fit in and be popular. Spent a lot of time when I was young emulating and copying the latest marxist horseshit but I wasn't very good with it and I was never well liked.

I always felt like Victor Frankenstein. Like I was so above everyone else and subsumed by my own garbage I couldn't relate to other people. I took pretty easily to leftism in high shool. I was smart enough to recognize my own cognitive dissonance though. Never really bought into the idea that everything was sexist and racist. Didn't get the rage over people calling out 'fake geek girls'. Didn't get the fuss over depictions of women in media. When you're halfway between all you have is a growing mass of contradictions, and eventually that bubble burst. I was pretty close to becoming an SJW but I got so annoyed with the SJW people and communities I was around I separated myself after a while.

When GamerGate came around I was still fairly blue pilled and convinced I was a liberal. But I took to it pretty quickly to fight against marxist garbage and censorship. But I started seeing the same process of subversion happening there. All GamerGate really amounted to was lite versions of SJWs trying to damage control for the left. I went to /ggrevolt/ immediately after the split happened since it was the only place that remembered what the hell GamerGate even was. And the sheer amount of hypocritical bullshit and slander that was hurled at /ggrevolt/ is really what pushed me over the edge. After working together on something with people for most of a year they had no problem turning their backs on us and shitting all over us. GamerGate was successfully engineered and killed. They failed.

I'm not natsoc, I'm firmly a Capitalist. But I want to see any trace of marxism wiped from the face of the Earth. I'll support right wing factions like Holla Forums over any form of leftism any god damned day of the week. I started coming here more after Trump started running.

Chasing Amy, were you? Can only really see a Bad End for something like that.

the truth is anyone who still accepts Christianity, atheism or any of the Semitic faiths has not left the matrix

I've always been fascinated, if a little intimidated, by Hinduism. I'd like to learn more, but it's so ancient, different, and vast in scope that I haven't the slightest idea where to begin.

It's really not that different, only the names of things and interpretations are.

the truth is anyone who doesn't really understand that true Christianity is redpilled hasn't left the matrix

I'm not familiar with the term, but yeah. She's… eccentric. So many upsides, though. I only scratched the surface.

hinduism is a bastardization of aryanism

that's not true: god is knowable, not unknowable

jesus is not an avatar, he's a filthy kike

opinion discarded
youtube.com/watch?v=eQ3ObrgaWnc

you're basing your entire worldview on the holocaust
i.e. you're in the jewish dichotomy

nowhere in any Semitic text are Aryans mention

contradictorily, all Aryan faith is regarding Aryans

Chasing Amy is a story about a man that fell in love with a lesbo.

holy shit that is some huge redpill there

nice strawman

it's not a strawman at all
the holocaust never happened but that has nothing to do with Christianity, and so long as you focus on its existence or nonexistence you are playing the jewish game

oh and btw the kikes aren't the jews of the Bible nor the hebrews, kikes are the modern day pharisees.

This is like the text in those 'my face of atheism' imagemacros. Verily, the Trump hat is the new fedora.

it doesn't matter because it's Semitic faith NOT Aryan

It is a strawman, I'm not basing my entire worldview on the holohoax.

It's not semitic faith, God's covenant is with anyone willing to accept it. Coincidentally, Christian virtues overlap greatly with Aryan virtues.

Most dumbed down understanding of those people's ideas ever.

says who? kikes
they made it up: it's all a lie and not from God
list some Aryan values, then, quoting specific Aryan texts

he's probably one of those esoteric natsocs

Stop taking the bait. The fact that he has that image saved at all tips his hand.

Oh. Yeah, kinda.

She was actually so pathologically submissive that she was open to trying something anyways because I could provide her with the degree of control she psychologically requires for peace of mind. What ended up being the insurmountable hurdle was that she's fedora-core.

I asked something similar

as opposed to a Jewish Nazi?

great argument, shlomo

Why do you figure? I just mean, Jesus also had the part about not bearing peace but a sword and 'capital' isn't money in the Marxist sense, it's machines and tools.

Nothing wrong with that, though D&C about Christianity is worthless at this point unless it's just for individual discussion/interest. We can kill each other over it if the jews are defeated.

My father has always owned and read a lot of history/military books so my house was always full of them, when I was young read about what the evil Nazis did during WWII.

Bit confused, they were advocates for their own race, wern't fond of degeneracy and tried to build a strong and efficient nation/society/military, In my child like mind I thought: "So, what's wrong about them?"

School happened, I drew some "problematic" swastikas and got "educated" on how naughty a symbol it was and that the Nazis were all awful people. (My grandmother was German)

Slapped on the wrist, made to sit in the naughty chair and told not to think bad thoughts again.

Had a full blown Commie history teacher, learned about how "great" the Soviet Union was amongst other choice topics = I've seen the pictures of the Gulags… BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

I guess my father expected me to read books, come to the "right" conclusion and become a good goy. Sorry to disappoint you pops. :(

I'm not a fan of National Socialism but I can at least see that there's value in the system. Communism on the other hand, there are no benefits beyond PURELY hypothetical ones and even then the benefits are shit tier like: "Every worker gets one potato and a state approved haircut". WOW, THANKS COMMUNISM. >__

my ultimate goal is the elimination of all Semitic faith
so Judaism, Christianity and Islam

anything else is unAryan

Millennial faggot like you are why this board is shit.

I see the shills came out of the woodwork for this thread.

What's the matter, schlomo? Can't stand some satisfied customer testimonials against your approved worldview?

says who? literally you
oral tradition is a thing, user

delicious humor

I am a natsoc myself.

agreed

Cynicism and an innate dislike of school, other than stem. Not a huge fan of TV. Interest in Asian cultures and martial arts. Essentially being a social outcast.

daily reminder that there's nothing the Jews hate more than Jesus

Can't leave out pol pot

I argued with people on Jewtube.

Its something I used to do.

I was one of those smug egalitarian environmentalist atheist faggots who would argue against both sides of the racial conflict, thinking I was oh-so-smart.

Then Trayvon Martin died.

And the conversation changed.

Used to browse /tg/ and Holla Forums.

Started coming to Holla Forums when the niggering on Jewtube got on my fucking nerves.

Never left.

There's no going back now - what is seen and known cannot be unseen, cannot be unknown.

That steak looks mighty appealing sometimes… But its not real, and it never will be.

And let me say: Thank you.

I may never have pulled myself out of it, if it weren't for Holla Forums.

You gave me the truth - and I will never forget it.

I was always racist, as a gut thing, but then I found the scientific evidence of race differences beyond cosmetics. The final red pill for me though, was getting to know how revisionist stuff can get you jailed in certain countries, how "apology of nazism" is a crime in my country, and also noticing how blatant my history teacher was in demonizing national socialism in high school. She claimed you had to have blue eyes and blond hair to not be killed. As if we didn't know Hitler or Goebbels, lel. That a supposed democracy bans ideologies was probably the biggest red pill of them all.

No.6534174
Your story sounds like a guy a grew up with. He married a whore, who hit on me a lot while they were dating, only to come home from business trip early to find her f'ing the guy(white, at least not a nigger) in the house he paid for etc. She did not work either. He was so fucking stupid to think that if he kept her at home that she would not meet guys at work. LMAO @ him. I told him that the bitch had hit on me and that marrying her was a mistake, but the little head was apparently calling the shots. FLMAO @ him having to forfeit half of his assets including the nice house for a 1.5 year marriage. The story gets even better, but I'm not gonna disclose too much in a public venue. Let's just say that he has a permanent reminder of her and what she did that he has to look at and think about every day for the rest of his life.

Ever since I moved from a nice suburban apartment in west windsor to some shitty house in upper NJ, my redpilling began there.

Say bud, you draw?

Are you in Dollard-des-Ormeaux by any chance? That city is 95% Jew.

sounds like an STD

I never was in the matrix. Since I was a child I always saw homosexuality as unnatural and disgusting, leftists nowadays always push the idea that "homophobia" is created through bad parenting but there was no one that told me those things, I just thought it was disgusting because IT IS disgusting. I've also always hated women because their retarded behavior just pisses me off.
Before I came to Holla Forums I was bluepilled on the jews like most people but it's not like I liked them (jews are very rare in my country and pretty much only reside in the capital city), I just didn't really give a fuck about them.

It just happened somehow. I have an insatiable desire for truth. This led to understanding the ultimate primacy of natural law.

Personally, I've always been skeptical, and found out from a very early age that you can't trust anybody, under any circumstances.

I've always looked at things objectively, and don't make conclusions until I have ALL the information. Whenever, I am wrong, I admit it. This allows me to filter out all the bad ideas from the good, logical, rational ideas. Basically it just comes down to using critical thinking.

Also, I've always derived immense pleasure from riling people up. I was trolling people in middle school before I even knew that it was called "trolling".

I love manipulating people, and implanting ideas in their minds. Whenever I hear somebody say something like "Trump is racist", or "women get paid more than men" or "there are 73 genders", to me that means that they are easy to manipulate, and I can probably convince them to do anything, with a bit of linguistic creativity.

My point is, the problem isn't with you, me, or other Holla Forumssters. Its that everybody in our society is gullible. They'll just believe anything that somebody tells them, no matter how stupid it sounds.

People are unaware that things like propaganda exists. They can't wrap their minds around the concept that there are people who's job it is to spread disinformation.

Touhou Project.

Gamergate

Yes yes I know

A lot of us got here that way.

The (((left))) stuck its dick in the angriest beehive on the planet: PvP hobbyists.

Mostly the media side, but in the West most of that is left/progressive so it's only logical I think.

Weirdest thing is that since then I've grown my social stature by just talking about shit straight up, I never did that before really, even if it doesn't mesh with the popular opinion.

Same, manhood academy's debates opened me up to the redpill on women, came to Holla Forums and that was that.

Negative.

And then I found Holla Forums.

Quite simple, really.

1) Replaced alcohol with Jesus Christ
2) Stopped caring about the opinions of others

You don't need some kiddy-diddling pastor to do your thinking for you.

Just remember Jesus in the temple chasing out the money changers. Think about that and the rest comes easy.

I'm a natural man, not part of the matrix. The jewish question was never clear, and socjus I never noticed until GG, but I questioned everything as a kid and I had a dad who taught me the same shit men in my family have been taught forever.

A complete disdain for 'go along and get along' with people I don't respect is how I avoided the trap.

Despite faggotry, the high-iq here is probably the overall main factor with us.

I got in for purely self-serving reasons, but took it seriously. Knowing that no one else gave a fuck about enemies foreign and domestic, and that bush et al lied about iraq were too frustrating to stay to take any of it seriously. (and being ancap didn't make it easier)

THE BIBLE UNADULTERATED IS A WARNING MESSAGE AGAINST JEWS.

Filtered.

It started when I went into engineering and learned the value of busting your ass to prove yourself. I would watch the liberal arts students act like a bunch of idiots using loans that will eventually cause a crises in our economy just so they can be children for a little longer.

The trigger is when I started to actually work in factories and mines. When I saw how strong and proud most of the workers were and they were inevitably right wing. When I talked to them about why they would support the right, the answer was always to the effect of "the fucking democrats abandoned us. They only care about gays and the elites." With more research, they proved to be right. The left hates the real workers in this country. I can't stand to let those who work the hardest be unable to enjoy the fruits of their labor because faggot liberals vote in politicians for their stance of gay marriage only to get things like NAFTA with it.

Mr Heron taught me about Dresden the first week of grade nine history. I'd never heard of it before.

Really it was because of me becoming suicidal and dropping out of university. NEETdom called and I soon stumbled to Holla Forums, curious to see what those wacky and funny neo-Nazis were always shitposting about in other boards.

You are mistaking churchianity with Christianity.

A fellowship is part of it, but don't judge the message by the mistakes of men. I mean, the entire point of Christ was to shake up the hypocrisy of the existing "church" and for that he was executed.

Read the gospels only, think about them. All the rest of the bible is really more of a warranty manual. Listen to what Jesus himself did and said.

Sage for excessive evangelism

There is no political correctness outside the western world.

I grew up in a third world shit hole where people widely acknowledge that niggers are less intelligent than white people and that colonialism was a good thing for the third world, where faggots go to jail and where anyone who doesn't go to church on Sunday is viewed with suspicion and contempt. Being a white in a majority nigger country is enough to red-pill anyone.

Yes, the 2014 midterms were in part a work of GG.

I look at it this way: I knew that the NSA had the technical ability to monitor everything but it took Snowden, a CIA shill, to get normies to notice. (They are too drugged out and zombified to care but that is another topic.) GG was similar, and in this case the dog didn't bark which clued in many people like myself that suspected media control but didn't believe it was actually happening.

This.

Filtered

GG didn't do shit because the few good men let it get coopted. It's dead, long dead, and did nothing.

Protip for legbeards: othering never works on an only child.

Mediation.
Exercise.
Masturbation.
Entertainment.

Media.
Amish.
Gentiles.
Intelligence.
Commies.
Ku Klux Klan.

Wondering now how much the OJ Simpson trial slowed down the last huge push for political correctness back in 90's. Judge Ito and his sidebars were bus stop conversation. Lots of redpilled on coalburning that were sadly forgotten over the next 20 years.

reported

I never saw SJWs overall until then, doesn't mean I didn't oppose them.

I was never involved with gg.

Gullible jew-religionist filtered.

Truthfully, I never fully drank the leftists kool aid. I always hated Islam, Feminism, Marxism, socialism, "SJWs" and white guilt.

To be honest, SJWs (or as they should be called, the unsubtle leftists) have been doing a fantastic job of pushing people away and at least semi redpilling them, accidentally. And the leftist media is getting so damn sloppy and transparently deceptive, it is helping our cause.

I used to live near King David Kosher Pizza on Bathurst in Toronto. Safest place in the city.

t. papist

fug.

I never noticed before. I grew up with animals and tolkein, not other kids.

pardon my anti-christianity

I think it is like this:

How far you go into the rabbit hole, also depends on how intelligent you are and how much ressources of information you can get access too.

Being "social failures" made us invest more time into the internet, and therefore find more information, but that's more due to our curius nature, than being a "social failure". If being a social failure was enough, all the autists and redditfags etc. would be redpilled too.

Good post.

Did tons of drugs in my teens and twenties, naturally hung out with a lot of lefty/hippie/anarchist type people. Realized how weak they are and how shitty their ideology is.

I enjoyed reading this user

Dollard?

Shit you're right.

Canadian
16%

Jewish
13%

French
11%

Italian
3,3809%English3,3158%Irish2,8207%

Quality post user.

You get a gold star.

Not the 6 pointed one.

I give you m'fedora unironically.

Bringing up gamergate is a pretty sensitive topic here, but some of you guys need to realize something. From birth, we are forced to guzzle endless jewish/marxist/leftist/globalist propaganda, in entertainment, education, and news media. Breaking free from it is usually a gradual process. You cant expect people to wake up one morning and realize "wait a minute….. the kikes are behind it all."

Gamergate was a stepping stone, a good starting point for many people. Hundreds of thousands of gamers suddenly got to see a leftist media smear attack up close and personal and they got to see all their leftist friends, agreeing with the articles and shitting on them. And they got to experience a taste of defiance and retaliation. That got to live a day, as a "right wing radical" (as the media would refer to them). And many of them loved it. And they wanted to follow it deeper.

Like gamergate or not, it pushed people in our direction. Most will probably never fully red pill on things like race and the jews, but if it has at least led them to opposing immigration or voting for trump, I consider that a roundly positive outcome. I still know many people who participated in gamergate who used to identify as leftist, and are now voting Trump. Lets look at the positives here.

Yeah, I think they doth protested too much. Holy shit what open propaganda.

Is this even possible? The Ron Holla Forums Curriculum?

Gamergate.

True enough. Some may have found their way here anyway, eventually. But a lot of people don't really give a shit until it effects them directly. GG was a taste of that, and how quickly people will change when their interests are at risk.
It gives me hope that maybe people aren't apathetic and masochistic, only self-concerned. If thats the case, they'll end up on our side in the end anyway.

After being burned I now do through background checks on all grills I date. I just tell them that if they think it's "creepy" then I can take a dowry.

Silly goy.
You don't escape the Matrix; Zion was merely another simulation for the extreme minority whose subconsciouses rejected the normie simulation.

You failed her shit-test, user.

This.

I was always the odd one out. I knew I was slightly different and tried my absolutely hardest to fit in from an early age. Today I am a successful normalfag with a gf and people look at me as just another avant guard fuckboi. Which is good, it hides my raging burning cross 14/88 hardon.

How was I different? I adored learning, especially about history. My father always picked up on my interests and supported me in them. He bought me all the history books I craved.
In first grade 7yr old is reading swedish history to (still) illiterate classmates about based Gustav Vasa driving out the opressive Danish tyrants.

In fourth grade, 10yrs old when kids get to draw in their free time all the girls draw princesses and all the boys draw monster trucks. I drew a map of Europe with the borders as they were pre-ww1. I absolutely loved maps & geography holy shit.

Spend many days being raised by grandparents out innawoods. My grandmother was a literal saint, she had lived through the war and taught me so much of how our country had changed. She was never afraid to speak her mind
I adore my grandmother, think Olenna Tyrell if you watch game of thrones. She is literally that character. She taught me to speak openly and plainly and never be ashamed of your convictions no matter how unconventinal they are.
Pre-teens I pick up Warhammer 40k. I let the lore of the universe consume me, I read all of Gaunt's Ghosts series and build my own Imperial guard army. The feeling of the grim dark future where there is only war still invigorates my soul.

With a background firmly rooted in my heritage and a good grasp of our history I was sent into schools mandatory jew schooling in the holocaust. I remember how I loved history and suddenly felt the whole tone of the class had changed. Why was objective facts being presented as a melodramatic show suddenly? I mean no finns died in the holocaust, why are we focusing on this like the teacher lost his entire family at Auscwitz?
I still didn't deny the holocaust, yet I remember asking myself as a 12yr old "How does that picture of a hundred bodies show that 6 million died?"

In Civics class, age 14 we were tasked to form small groups and practice making our own political parties. As others made gay little dildo parties about free love, gun control and dude weed LMAO I quickly assumed absolute control of my groups party and we made immigration control, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED gun laws and pro-nuclear power our core values. I still remember my teachers pokerface reading our work after having gone through all the normal plebtier parties.

In early 2010 I found 4chan.
2011 Holla Forums
Then came here with the first exodus.
I have probably clocked around 3-4 thousand hours on half and full Holla Forums by now, I almost wish I was kidding. I have an unsatiable thirst for knowledge, made some of the memes I see you guys posting some of the times and lurk most threads.

I live, breathe and speak the third reich. When I type, hitlers wizards powers seep into the web through my keystrokes. To my close friends, I am Holla Forums incarnate, I have groomed several to become more racially aware, recruited for the cause and I'm just getting started.

Im not proofreading this Holla Forums Im drunk and need to drag my ass to bed now.

I believe it started when I was 13, back 2008 that was 8 years ago fuck me and I was really into news, I'd always watch the kike media 6 o'clock news and read news articles, but the more I read and the more I watched, the more it didn't make sense, by the time I was 15 I had most media made for just being total fucking propaganda pushing some form of narrative, so then I looked into who owned the media, because I wanted to know who was pushing this narrative, found out it was Jews obviously, but just thought they we're pushing Zionist "support Israel goy" bullshit, and the more I saw narratives being pushed, the more I looked into who was pushing them, the liberal retarded ones were usually being pushed by Jews. At that point I was very suspicious, but I thought it could've been (((pure coincidence))), I didn't even think about WW2 until they were pushing the holocaust in history class for the 6 millionth time, at which I point I asked, "Why did Hitler hate the Jews?" to which I got a hollow excuse for an answer, "Because he was crazy" So then I look into it and find out Marxism was Jewish, and Jews lost Germany WW1, and were just in general a parasite, at which point I am fully fucking red pilled, then my friend showed me cuckchan in 2010 or 2011 I can't remember because we were /mu/ fags, then I found Holla Forums

Well at least your here and not still on that dead horse.

THE UNADULTERATED BIBLE IS A WARNING AGAINST JEWS.

It's like those restaurant or hotel owners that chimp out over negative Yelp reviews. I know to avoid those places simply by looking at the drama. The facts don't matter, the reaction speaks for itself.

I was already halfway outside from birth. There was life without TV and processed foods and with home cooking and carpentry.
There were also months passed in the woods and lakes.
Read old books and encyclopedias instead of 'elementary school'.
So lack of childhood contact with matrix and jack-of-all-trades attitude.

Source?

He was born of Jerusalem. That's the real definition of Jew. judaism wasn't even a 'religion' [sic: cult of satan] back then. It was brewing but not yet had it taken hold.

Its an obvious difference, but I would argue its as major as any others. Lefties know nothing of history, in their entirety. Better history classes would all but guarantee a bright future.

Dude, you've just jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire. It's amazing to me how ignorant Holla Forums can be sometimes.

OH VEY!!!

It's like anuddah shoah!!!

Gamergate

trump is going to assrape hillary in the future and then you will get better than ever before government. the only person who can afford to take on this bitch in the world is trump. he's not going anywhere other than the white house or possibly his hotel but only to the hotel as president. trump, the guy who plays the best political game and rapes the other side, the guy who is the best. hillary, of course, the first bitch to try to be the president, will now be the first bitch to get raped by her husband and political opponent on a regular basis and then finally at the end of the year.

HILLARY AND BILL CLINTON WILL DIVORCE AFTER THIS ELECTION

Quads confirm,
TRUMPENREICH SOON

Rhodesia?

I never had much political or religious affiliation or influence growing up and that kept when I got older.
I believe in proven facts.
And boy, do (((they))) hate it when you find out the truth about them and their bullshit.

Lots of bad encounters with niggers growing up made it impossible for me to be conditioned into believing the whole "all created equal" meme.

I used to be a hardcore, progressive, open-borders leftist flirting with communism and was incredibly nihilistic.

I started reading philosophy, basically. I was introduced to Hegel through Fallout: New Vegas and found myself thinking that Caesar's Legion was the best choice. Then I started reading Plato, Nietzsche, etc, until finally getting to Evola whose ideals and philosophy I have entirely consumed and made my own.

Coming to think of it, I've always had a bit of a fascination with the Reich, and a lot of Dictators in general. I was obsessed (and still am a bit) with Julius Caesar and Ancient Rome.

I don't consider myself right-wing, though - in fact I find both sides of the spectrum equally deplorable to an extent.

Transcendental authoritarian centrism = best

Can confirm.

I grew up in a nigger neighborhood so I got to see first hand the end result of social "progress"; weekly shootings and nigger gangs jumping lone travelers making it impossible for a small child like me to go outside and play. All I could do was vidya and read comics.

tl;dr niggers ruined my childhood, so I could instantly smell the bullshit then lefties start to drone on about how good they are. Made me start to question the whole narrative.

I actually live near DDO. It's fucking shite. All the jews there are fucking pricks who consistiently lie and have no interests or hobbies outside of being twats on social media. The non-jews there are cool though. I have a few funny stories about when I was in high school there at least.

what movie is that from??

also, fucking checked

well i thought school/church/whatever i was being forced into were fucking horseshit. I actually remember questioning the holocaust immediately when learning it. You mean to tell me this guy decided to do that while fighting a two front war?? and the book "Night" i read in 9th grade was obviously fiction. Being myself, i remember showing the teacher a vast discrepancy between two versions of the book on how far the jews had to march in the snow or something. Teacher said that distance discrepancy "didn't matter" well fuck me m8 if i cant get an exact distance between to physical camps the whole story is cock

the time will come faget
get a rifle, lift and get gud.

You'll be fine, friend. I'm proud of you. Lots of us have been alone for a while. It's just part of it. You'll make some friends or meet a nice lady in time. In the meantime, you can try to redpill cousins or siblings, or just forget about redpilling some and enjoy bonds through sports, etc. If you can only get along with people who are 100% on your side of a worldview, life is not going to be nice. You'll have to compromise some.

Japanese media was built up by Tavistock and PSYOPS organizations to turn Japan into a labor colony post WWII.

So you are getting culture from a place that was being built up and industrialized. While the west was being culturally disassembled and debased.

great. as every proud european nationalist knows, european culture was degenerate, and we needed a sandnigger to teach us how to live our lives.

bullshit. you make it sound like christianity united europe against the muslims. it didn't. christians spent more time fighting each other, even as muslims were invading. yeah, of course they defended themselves. do you think vikings would have just surrendered? and wiping out paganism, and replacing it with christianity was the only thing making it possible for jews to live among us. they never would have fit into a pagan society.

yeah, there's always a lot of infighting among the people of the abrahamic religions. so what? christians still can't stop fighting among themselves, and christfags on Holla Forums seems to think every other christian on the planet is a heretic, because every denomination is cucked to shit, but this retarded sandnigger religion is totally gonna save europe.

The movie is "Swing Kids." It looks like shit based on the trailer

Sorry, user. I guess my first response was kind of shallow. It is hard watching the world burn and no one cares. I really believe, though, it's out of our hands at this point after WW2 and to obsess over it will just destroy you, and that the only chance we have is some kind of meltdown or crack in the jew's world (which is possible because it's all built on lies and chaos). I guess we should respect ourselves and live as honorably as we can in the meantime.

As a kid I was an outcast, everyone I knew played some kind of sportsball and I just couldn't relate to them (due to being bad at sports, and also finding it mind numbingly boring). My family was and still is poor, so at a young age I remember thinking "is this really what we've achieved after 2000 years of history?", so for most of my life I've had a feeling that /something/ is wrong, but I couldn't articulate what it was and didn't have the means of finding out.

Later on when we got our first non-dial up computer I ended up on an internet forum, being the autistic fucker that I still am, this was my largest source of human contact; the biggest take away I got from that forum was that lots of people held ideas that could easily be debunked with a few sentences and links, but they would keep clinging to those ideas despite being wrong (the big one being feminism).

Fast forward a few years and I ended up on 4chan, the way people talked was so different to anything else I'd seen and I became fascinated by the site, lurking extensively. Later on, I was paying close attention to our National election only for the rsult to be the exact opposite of what I expected; the fuckers running the country (who I later found out were kikes and race traitors) failed to deliver on every single thing they promised to do, yet they won more seats than last time, on top of that some of their policies directly lead to my family missing paychecks and going hungry (when the election results were airing, I was eating the last of the cereal while the wining kike ordered pizza).

Unfortunately it took until gamergate and the switch to 8/v/ and ultimately 8/pol/ for me to connect the dots

I was an outcast as a kid, my two best friends growing up were cats and books. I read more non-fiction than I did fiction (in fact, I didn't really get into the classics until 2008- when I was 15 or 16).

In elementary school, I was bored constantly but too dumb to be placed in the advanced classes, managed to teach myself a language at age 10 (though I don't remember it now). Didn't watch that much TV, so I read a lot, or did manual labor around my house. As I grew up in the schooling system (went through 6 years of public school and 6 years of private school), I realized how much I hated it. In fact, I vowed to myself when I graduated HS that I'd never go to university. I've since kept that vow.

Growing up I was raised hardcore cuckservative, which bored me of democratic politics and modern American Protestantism. In 2011 I went Libertarian and in 2012 voted for Johnson. In 2013 I flirted with Nationalism and Monarchy, and 2015 eventually became a Natioanal-Monarchist. In 2016 I began researching Fascism.

I love to learn about war, war is my obsession growing up.
I hated alot of things everyone around me was in. I never got into cars, motorcycles, or engines unlike my father.
I've always hated sports, unlike my mother (she was an athlete)
I was never a happy-go-lucky normie liberal (unlike my sister)

I started browsing Holla Forums in 2013 and I've been on here since.

lol you too? I'm .
It's amazing that History channel indirectly redpilled you, they have a lot of anti-NS propaganda, like including value judgments in their "documentaries" ("the evil Dr. Mengele" is one of those examples).

Just as an observation, I think you might be a psychopath