Muslim Match dating site hacked

Muslim Match dating site hacked

thestack.com/security/2016/06/30/muslim-match-dating-site-hacked/

Why is nobody talking about this? Somebody should dig up this database and start blackmailing muslim twitter accounts, this could spread like wildfire and we might see public executions for adultery within muslim countries and ISIS.
This does 2 things:
1. kills muslims
2. dispels the notion of "the religion of peace" to the left

I am not tech-savvy enough to find the database, someone help please?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PaeY0
campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=1e7b32f2-4646-4e48-b68f-e606eed9ba05&c=7f08bd80-b6b2-11e3-8547-d4ae52844372&ch=63901e00-c976-11e3-8ca2-d4ae5292c4dd
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CciYAkHwKww
facebook.com/atika.hatib?fref=ts
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006560430040&fref=ts
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009707624203&fref=ts
facebook.com/karen.nooruddin?fref=ts
facebook.com/gul.jan.359?fref=ts
answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm
mega.nz/#!sMMRGaoJ!gAA953lVy5q0L3S_bFKcmuTJcCxF7ZyQ8PDaYaEoX2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

this could be interesting

huh…. really makes you think…

Judging by the number of slide threads, half of them shilling how Trump needs money, means some important Trump thread is being slid to hell.

you're paranoid
archive.is/PaeY0

meant for

Have a bump

Holla Forums here

post 3 pictures of sexy tech girls and you shall receive an answer.

Don't waste your post count, subhuman luddite. Proceed with my request and you shall receive.

Oh God, please let this happen

come on you faggots. I don't have much time. I have to cook my fucking ramen and head to work. Provide pictures and you shall be given dump.

I don't know why you would ever be into tech girls
they're just niche attention whores

this does not qualify as sexy

Get posting.

All I have are Aryan qt's

What the shit? That might appeal more to ISIS once they get over her uncovered thighs

WHAT THE SHIT? I'll love to turn her power on

Okay whoever's making these stock photos are just mucking around to make women look woefully incompetent isn't it?

It came up when I searched for stock hacker photos. I really wish I knew who the fuck thinks of this shit.

all fuckable, this works for me, too.

Magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36EF16FF020825F316A5821AD5EA2E5BA77A3AD2&dn=muslimmatch.com.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fannounce.torrentsmd.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.careland.com.cn%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.tfile.me%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrenty.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.trackerfix.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mvgroup.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fglotorrents.pw%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=%2audp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.glotorrents.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker4.piratux.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pomf.se%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce&ws=https%3a%2f%2fmuslimmatch.thecthulhu.com%2fmuslimmatch.com.zip

Hash:

SHA256: 7663 23E3 DDDF ABAB AB46 10D6 D4BA BC39 F9D1 7F27 1326 5AD6 D4F0 1659 20E3 F04D

Enjoy.

Didn't have time to sift trhough it much but 4th random querry was pretty good: (female to male): "My clitoris is very big. I think you will be pleased to suck on it"

when can we do away with Islam and brown people again?

wew
thanks

When we take back Constantinople from the roaches.

Could dig through it and bring attention to messages that are especially peaceful.

fun fact: it's almost impossible to find a picture of a woman holding a soldering iron that doesn't have her holding the part that gets hot enough to melt lead

Let's begin, shall we? The dump contains emails, conversations and profiles. There are some gov-mails:

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Someone do this.

Search for comments Jihad, politics, Trump, weapons

I derived entirely too much entertainment from this.

Interesting Messages:

First of all Im really sorry that you had bad experience with men in your life and I am also terribly sorry that you have been raped by your husband in front of your son..''

Sometimes the Turkish Soldiers would try taking advantage on Syrian girls either to force them to sleep with them or to rape them and this has lead to fight within the camps, so most times I do give them small money and they let me go to where I am going…

ashorbagy30:am that nigga who rape hoochies and fuck em en da ass

typical turkroaches… disgusting

DAMN

no wonder these mudslimes rape so much, cuz they are hated by their wimmin. Poor guy got rekt:

Today was the last time you could ever abuse me again you dirty old poor uneducated no job perverted sodomising wanking evil maderjord tattee jealous hateful disgusting rotten fake muslim lying dumb ugly dog worse than kuffar. i changed my lyca sim also so go get fudged. Id rather be alone forever and die alone soon than ever hear your ugly retarded voice or ever see how really monster ugly you are! I have no love or respect for you just as you do for me go play and wank on whatsapp forever no female will ever marry you trust me! You will never be successful or happy or at peace or never have any love and i pray that you burn in Hell forever INSHALLAH INSHALLAH INSHALLAH Ameen\rYou lost me forever the best honest loving good maternal female you will ever know in your life burn baby burn!''

>(26995, 16985, 50230, 1061041407, 'u know what? I really liked ur profile and so did my sis, shes got stitches in her mouth and this made her laf-i think that means u might be funny.\r\nbut then i came across the little section about your faith and to my utter shock and dismay i found you put down ur faith was weak. how cud u break my heart? i cant go on like this.how cud u do this mr.bollywood?\r\n\r\non a more serious note, my religion is very important to me, i do work for the taliban and am working undercover at the moment in the UK to try to filter out all those ppl who are weak-so am gonna bomb u, i felt sorry for u so i thought id warn u in advance, but am sure ull attack bk, after all, u r shackattack, or r u gna run away? if u do run,dont forget ur bling bling it cud be handy as a weapon depending on how big it is.\r\n\r\ni dnt no if ill hear from u again, u broke my heart so i might assign sum1 else the task of hunting you down, inshallah by thta time ull be stronger in ur faith cos u no u aint got much time and am sure u wanna go to heaven :)\r\n '),

from se_pms.sql

WE WUZ SUPAPOWA

So I take every Muslim like this. These are artificial borders drawn by the Kuffar.Muslims were the super power of this earth for about 1200 years.

Hahahah, bump

I find it interesting that the "ultimate feminist" muslim women are about the same as the modern white women mentally. I assume the ones that are in real danger of being stoned to death don't think like this.

>(1384568, 186649, 1878986, 1447829923, 'alaikumsalam,, dear brother kamal.. thank u for ur dua im so do u may Allah give you a great day. \r\rlike u,, im also shock but when i heard the news i actually had been expected that we will blame for what not we done.. there is no proof that muslim had done this. ISIS is a western made n as we know they actually not muslim. like we knew about al qaedah, osama bin laden?? where is he? is he dead?? or actually he never exisist?? if just they actually are muslim so they not living like a muslim. thats not what our prophet told us to do to solve things.. we tired to be blame that all the chaos that happend in this world were muslim.. this make me sad really.. the suspicious is if they muslim and want to help other muslim why dont they just bomb the israel?? fight against them they kill our brothers n sisters in palestine. why should france? this is just if they really a mujahid.. and i want u to remember this is not about religion its about the person and his action it self..\r\rmaasalamah, atika.'),

>(1116058, 172419, 1721781, 1418579785, 'Hey good evening how was your Sunday just got back frm town, Manchester town so busy at this time but least its cool.Im from Nobigonj near syhlet.And no Im not going Bangladesh I came back last September cost me bomb 10 grand.I couldnt find a present what am gonna do?I wouldn''t mind cooking for you One day.So much chores to do.I better get on with it.'),

>(638445, 155108, 1437466, 1334683164, 'Asalaam walekum , how r u, \rthaks for your care , You R write , and u Too take care ,ill not stay for long time here(In this site) you can say I did it for camouflage. when lote of people do like that, and search In google or other site for things like how to do bomb , or chimicals , thats make them looking for millions, and thats will be imposible to any one know real mujahedeen. \r\rabout that song ,what language they talk, and ive seen (mukalla) in the beginang of it. tha''ts name of capital of hadramout, sout my country. is it wright, \rtake care and fe amani Allah'),

JACKPOT

(269994, 139810, 1179634, 1229685862, 'Do you think we can have sexual relationship between us? we both live in different countries but i like to fuck gays and feel my cock inside your whole and have doggy sex with you and i love you to ride me so how can we talk and have sexual relationship?\r\ni am nice looking man and huge too and can make you enjoy having sex with me \r\ni want to kiss you and fuck you hard .\r\nwhat type of sex you like? doggy? riding and you suck good and feel cum inside your mouth ? i like to suck your nipples and i love you to suck mine too.'),

shitskin wimmin on suicide watch

>I know nothing about you. Last time I added someone I didnt know, he turned out to be an ISIS supporter and it looked like I was friends with an ISIS supporter. I cant just be adding people I don''t know.

It's like the opposite of the Jews and their holocaust.

The muslims just claims that those IED are in fact party packs.

Lol my kek

subtle

>(62383, 19968, 115433, 1086399554, 'As salaamu alaikum wa ramtullahi wa barakatahu Dear Sister,\r\n\r\nHope ur well inshaaAllah. Sister Mujahidah recomended me to you, saying that you would like to get intouch with sisters from London, to learn more about the Deen. InshaaAllah i can help you with this. Please give me ur email address inshaaAllah, or you could ask me questions on here if you wish too.\r\n\r\nI look 4ward to hearing from you soon, inshaaAllah.\r\nJazakAllah khaire.\r\n\r\nWa Salaam wa ramtullahi wa barakatahu, Sister JIHAAD5\r\n'),

>(24072, 4226, 44882, 1059319673, 'Hi mujahida\r\nThis is Lateef from london, came across ur profile & so much interested, see my profile & if u may feel the same, kindly get in touch at [email protected]/* */ or u may even call on 07947854022, waiting to hear from u soon inshaallah, thnx, maasalaama'),

(1041919, 171785, 1658092, 1405640319, 'May Allah give your mother complete shifa, Ameen. Always unnerving to see our loved ones ill; especially our parents. I pray she gets better soon.\r\rAhhh I see, I have to look that up and read up on ISIS having training by US, UK and other intelligence groups. Not surprising though really. May Allah protect us from being mislead. Ameen.\r\rVery sorry to hear about your hard drive crash. That is never never fun. Ive had to do a clean install a couple of times and that does take some time. I usually back up my entire hard drive routinely so even when I have to do a clean install I am usually able to hold on to all of documents. I hope youre able to get back what you lost. I also hope that work opens up for you soon. Its never a nice feeling to feel unstable with ones income. May Allah bless you with halal rizq that allows you to live and not just survive. Ameen.\r\rAs far as Celebrate Mercy, Ive actually been to one of their online events before. Quite nice. Very peaceful and balanced Islamic education with great scholars. \r\rOk, I''m gonna run and take care of some errands before I have to head out in a little.\r\rSalaam\rdre\r\r'),

>(1389090, 184734, 1885340, 1448177639, 'Salam dear, i am happy to received your messages, I understand the situation , but now my problem i have to open a bank account with the bank i am using the service, in order for me to use money gram or western union , my bank islamic bank do not have money gram or western union account, Can you give me more detail on your address and your first name , middle name and last name, this is the requirement to be fill in the form.\rdear, can i know are you staying alone or with your friend, and who house you are live in, why you are not staying with your uncle family, is your a muslim? Can i know how many years more you have to study and after you finish this course , what you intent to do, \rdont worry , you have send me many time , i know your computer give you problem, well dear i am tired now , last night , i cannot sleep, as i promise to you I will find a way to send you the money as soon as i have , another thing dear if i send you letter on your address, will you received it, cause I am thinking of sending you money through letter, nowsday difficult to send money to and from islamic state, cause they suspect fund for the terrorist especially the ISIS,\rOk dear i stop here take care , may ALLAH bless you'),

>(1041216, 50949, 1658092, 1405544388, 'Im always so busy with things I sometimes dont even remember that Ive written to someone until they reply - so no worries!\r\rSeveral developments since last I wrote. My computer was hacked and I had to do a complete reformatting of the hard drive. It came just after I signed a petition in solidarity with Palestine, so I am suspicious that it was a fake site. Be careful if you sign petitions.\r\rAbout ISIS.. .it was just announced yesterday or today that among Snowdens leaks was the fact that ISIS had been trained by US, UK, and Mossad. The "operation" was intended - just as I had suspected from the beginning - to try and get all the "terrorists" or "Islamist militants" together in one group that Israel could fight and a way to ensure that the zionist movement would be continued. All that proof never was necessary for me though. The truth stands out on its own. Any group that commits the terrorist acts that they have done is no Islamic group, and surely not one to be considered our "caliph". I have been warning people to be reminded of the our Prophets rules of war, and his compassion and mercy.\r\rThat reminds me. I am not sure why, but I thought about you when I saw this trailer today. I thought I would share the link with you. I joined one of these broadcasts when they first started out. I think they had maybe 50 or 100 people from all over the world joining in at that time. Now I think they have thousands and thousands. \r\rcampaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=1e7b32f2-4646-4e48-b68f-e606eed9ba05&c=7f08bd80-b6b2-11e3-8547-d4ae52844372&ch=63901e00-c976-11e3-8ca2-d4ae5292c4dd" >campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=1e7b32f2-4646-4e48-b68f-e606eed9ba05&c=7f08bd80-b6b2-11e3-8547-d4ae52844372&ch=63901e00-c976-11e3-8ca2-d4ae5292c4dd \r\rOh.. that is a link from my email. Sorry.. You can follow that if you want, but heres a better link maybe:\r ="youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CciYAkHwKww" >youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CciYAkHwKww \rAnd then go to ="celebratemercy.com" >www.celebratemercy.com \r\rMy Arabic learning went out the window with the hard drive reformat. I have to download all the materials I had before, and try to restart my learning from the start again. I do love the language. I think even if I was not a muslim I would love to learn it. To my ear, its so beautiful.\r\rMy mother was in the hospital emergency last week. She had a collapsed artery in her heart and almost died, but alhamdulillah, shes doing better now. She had a blockage and had an angioplasty surgery to remove that and put a stent in where the artery collapsed.\r\rMy "new career" (one of them) that was supposed to start soon, working as a project coordinator for an international translations company got put on hold. The founders house in Gaza was bombed :( (Not a Hamas supporter, of course, but thats the story the Israelis will tell.) \r\rWatching this video trailer (linked above) really gave me inspiration and hope that were all going to succeed eventually.\r\rKeeping you, and all of us, in my prayers.\rSalaam\rKaren\r'),

>salaam from london r u going to help brothers in jihad cos 4 myself im not ready yet

so now to find the users (the second number in the round brackets is the pm_authoruser_id), from se_users.sql and se_users2.sql

(186649, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', '111.94.202.116', '111.95.170.28')
(172419, [email protected]/* */', 'alisha79', '90.202.137.101', '86.167.154.184')
(155108, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'nazeeh', '46.35.93.46', '46.35.72.193')

(139810, 'bigheart40', 'fathi1930', '84.11.20.25', '84.11.20.25', 'is active')

(19968, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'UmmAmaara', '91.104.37.103', '2.24.231.36', 'is active')
(4226, 'Man Solo', '', 'sharif', '144.82.242.51', '144.82.242.51', 'is active')
(171785, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'RayofLight', '2602:30a:2c55:d', '108.23.237.210')
(184734, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'shahdeen99', '103.244.189.177', '123.136.107.63')

(50949, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'cinenoor', 'lightyear', '98.210.53.35', '174.53.88.193', 'Mailbox still not working. Can't read any mail.')

is this 82gbs?

facebook.com/atika.hatib?fref=ts
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006560430040&fref=ts
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009707624203&fref=ts
facebook.com/karen.nooruddin?fref=ts

why do people leave facebooks public? lmao

wtf

>(1273784, 178374, 1790154, 1438578661, 'Salam Alaikum Dear Brothger I would give you a mobile number but I do not have one. I had a phone number with Magic Jack. But it only worked a few times I was in touch with the company and was assured they would soon be sending me an e mail in 24 hours of when they would send a replacement now again one week has gone by and no e mail nothing. I will have to get back to them. Presently my life is very unstable so I have had a lot of sacrifices to make for too long. It will take me a while to stabilize myself. As soon as I can give you a number I will. I wanted to marry a mature man from The West as there is something in maturity I find most pleasant. Mature men tend not to be erratic more steady. But I have seen that a man of 20 can be far more advanced in his thinking and more mature than a man in his 40s to 80s in this I refer to the Muhajadeen of Islamic State. The world cannot tolerate truth, purety,nor so strong a devotion to Allah and so strong a devotion to The Koran. That they attack the noblest people the desendants of Abraham defaming them ,with fabrications, insinuations and innuendos and on false pretenses humilite them and kill them.. They are not what they have been called what The West has called Them May Allah Bear witness against those and the hypocrate muslims or moderate muslims who slander them. May Allah Who has promised Them Victory be their True Protector and All that is Best in This Life and In Jennah The Maryrs are Alive.'' And Will Abide In The Abode of The Prophets. May Allah Lead Them from Victorious Glory Victorious To Victorious Glory. For They Have shed their blood For Allah and The Ummah is indebt to Every one of them.MA'),

>(178374, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'Jasmine9505', '70.66.142.74', '184.66.235.21',)

Just letting u guise know there's a raid goin on over at /islam/
I'd check it out

>(307, 16615, 655, 1038396679, 'Sallam, i am a begali brother currently studying in my first year at university doing a degree in Business Information systems. Alot of sisters have a concern that i am a student, but i have got plans on how to sustain my wife (just thought i would get that out the way) which maybe we could talk bout. Anyway, little bout me.. i am an itellectually (sorry bout spelling) convinced muslim, and am involved in the dawah of islam. I believe that the only thing that can save the ummah is the political power provided by an Islamic state, which in turn will implement the shariah in all aspects of life. I would like to consider my self as a very easy going kinda guy, maybe talk too, much or write too much ( :) sorry for making you read this essay), i am generally a laugh to be with (i hope!!). Alhamdullilah, i am happy with what allah has given me in terms of looks, i would decribe myself as, well at the moment faaaaaaaiiirly toned, i used to do alot of wieght training, but havnt in a long time, so not as shapely as i once was, and would like to think that i take care of my body, (at the end of the day, our bodies are a trust from allah), but after saying that, i do smoke ( :) but am willing to give up if its a big deal, ive been trying to anyway…sort of) anyway i don''t really know what else to say but maybe we could chat (One last thing can you get permission from your wali amir, so we could talk, jazakallah) Your brother in islam AZIM Ma Sallam \r\n'),

>(16615, [email protected]/* */', 'azz', '86.140.193.102', '86.140.193.102')

>(37282, 6258, 69001, 1075171331, 'how are you i am also from pakistan and before this i was in U.S but now i shifted back from U.S and now live in islamic state and if you want to live with me in islamic state then send me mail at [email protected]/* */ and also check my profile wassalam'),

>(6258, [email protected]/* */', 'gul_123', '', '116.71.215.184', '182.185.66.131')

facebook.com/gul.jan.359?fref=ts

ID: 0 usually just means the poster is behind a TOR so Holla Forums can't identify the IP.

Plain stupid

She's touching the metal, her skin would melt if that thing was turned on.

Two motherboards? Why isn't she putting the computer in a more comfortable angle? What's going on?

(1220861, 183225, 1790786, 1433571704, 'Salaam sis \rI was born in the u .K to a English Mother and a Turkish Father. My Father never taught me anything about Islam and when I was 22 I came to Islam Alhamdulillah. I would have liked to live in a Arab Muslim country but now have some commitments here in Turkey. MY Wife lives in UK and me here with one of our Children. Sister pls know that I am serious about marriage and dont wish to waste anytime. \rA little about my character. The bad bits first :( I sometimes can have a temper that sometimes gets me in to a little trouble not at home but when Im outside of the home. I am have in the past wasted a lot of time when I could have used much more wisely but Im in the process of changing that. Im sure theres more but my brain is little tired (only slept 2 hrs)\rOn the flip side, I am confident in almost every thing that I do and Allah s.w.t has blessed me with being able to adapt easily to situations Alhamdulillah. I canbe romantic, serious when needed and I have the right type of jealousy for our Deen in sha Allah. I havent really studied as such but have been with different students of knowledge and have learnt from them. I speak some Arabic, enough to survive. I forgot to mention that I also work with a charity that helps Syria and I often have to go there as I help set up different types of projects. \rUmmm not sure what else to say. \rJazakAllah khairaan '),

>(183225, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', '95.70.223.45', '159.146.81.22')

It keeps happening.

Somebody really talks like that?

Troll

Concerning indeed.

How did you miss the size 16 spanner she's holding? What the hell would you need a size 16 spanner for?

lol pajeets and pakis are so similar

MUSLIMS ON CUCK WATCH
BWC

This website was posted here ~2 weeks ago.
I registered as a kebab woman in London and the messages fucking poured in.

So even when they are attempting to find mates the Muslim will casually talk about committing horrific acts of murder against the European man.

Can’t say I am surprised but it is further proof that if we want to live in peace we cannot have a single Muslim living amongst us.

Did grab any screen shots?

Pls provide.

>(21756, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'Zia', 'kashm1r', '119.154.27.128', '66.130.175.28', 'Out of retirement. Now looking for new opportunities.')

Why not JDate?

Jewscneed to stop being racist and practices what they preach.

Don't hate miscegenate.

>facebook.com/karen.nooruddin?fref=ts

Her daughter is really cute.

You're from 4chan, aren't you?

fuck her so that she gets stoned to death and you are hung

This is the greatest thread on Holla Forums in a while.

lmao!

Unfortunately I did not.
I was focused on finding sql injections. I'm glad someone (probably) found one

>(19058, 16321, 36081, 1056195079, 'salaam from london\r\nr u going to help brothers\r\nin jihad\r\ncos 4 myself im not ready yet\r\n'),

(37218, 11395, 68867, 1068545129, 'Assalamu Alaikum Aki,\r\n\r\nInshaALLAH you are in the strongest of emaan. I came by your profile by listing under jihad as this is an important issue for me. InshaAllah please have a look at my profile and if it is of interest to you, please send me a message or email me at [email protected]/* */\r\n\r\nTake care and make duaa for the mujahideen who are fighting feesabillilah to safeguard Allahs deen.\r\n\r\nWa Assalam\r\nSister Aliyah.'),

What the fuuuuuuuuck?
RELIGION OF PEACE

(177760, 115236, 753275, 1206282763, 'SHE DOESNT WANT NO MANGIS AND FRESHIES ADDING HER YEAH:P\r\n\r\nCute..too sweet and simple sounding for being 32 and a banker..lol..mashallah thu..\r\n\r\nI thought mangi was a bradistanian term. I dont know what exactly "freshie" means though. Anyone born back home or them oily hair bollywood obsessed kinda despos who think every gal that smile at them wanna go out with her?:D And what about the weirdos who aint freshies?..like them "niggerifed azian bad bois"..plastic ganstas…lol'),

>(75512, [email protected]/* */', 'rahil252', 'gardenia', '86.168.154.230', '176.255.176.213')

(91045, 53442, 332578, 1112196291, 'islamic way ,,, so when you going on jihad ;Y'),

(115236, [email protected]/* */', [email protected]/* */', 'khann007', 'steeldoor', '90.194.28.183', '2.30.142.153')

>(640572, 141448, 1438730, 1335004841, 'Asalam dear sister, why are you so desperate to marry a white american, why not a decent muslim brother?\r\rAlthough I disagree with the rulers of your country, you are from the land were sahabi are from, the first convert to islam was khadijah r.a. the first martyr is sumayyah r.a.\rI am born and raised in england, I live and born with non muslims, my best friends are white converts they are more stricter follow islam more then me. Im ashamed when I c new muslims practice deen.\r\rwslm tc\r\rif you would like to talk more then email me anytime [email protected]/* */ >[email protected]/* */\r\rwslm\r\rAbdurrahim')

lmao

(226015, 136231, 1003503, 1218028316, 'Well ya sniveling musie towel head you trying to find someone to marry your ugly bony ass, you would beat her like a moozo does, then strap a few bombs then get seven hairy assed wifes. What a load of crap you actually believe only because your brain washed from 2 years old.one jew is worth 1000 muzzo''s and noone really cares for jews , get the idea.go suck on a pig trotter.'),

He forgot to mention the whities are actually gingers.

Save all the comments about muslim girls craving white cock.
They'll be great for gathering salt.

(983413, 157638, 1632512, 1394838490, 'If you have mother or sister or daughter don''t let her get out of the house those pigs have invaded England especially Small Heath where I was born and educated.\r\rI live in this country over 40 years never have I experience any shameful disrespect to any sister or any woman by any kufaar but all of this sick filthy dogs were Somalis about 20 to 30 aged possibly 16 to 20. You will not get this shameful behaviour by the kufaar.\r\r\rI just come back from Subway, Coventry Road, Small Heath my daughter was with her 14 year old brother those sick filthy dirty children from Somalis possibly from those breeding like no tomorrow with different men, getting the tax payer money. Taking photos of her even though shop worker try to throw them out. Asked them you have no mother or sister at home?\r\rWell this filthy perverted dogs come from background which no tomorrow marry divorced marry divorce. \r\rObviously no shame what they will say on the day of qiyama????\r\rDid the people of Lut even make images or take pictures of someone else daughter or sister???\r\rYa Allah destroy these more sick filthy perverted dogs of today.'),

only explanation possible; she's a "rich white girl""

Holy shit fucking #rekt.

wew

(739872, 146664, 1480980, 1351593226, 'My brother is not the kind of a man who want to work. If he wanted to work, he would find any job here to earn some money. When I say easy money, it means sports bet shops and gambling. Only this is an easy money since you dont have to do almost anything to get it. So even if you gave him a job, he would refuse to do it because he does not want to work. We have already tried to find him work but he does not want to. My brother is an ex drug addict who have managed to get out of that, alhamdulillah. Even if he do not use anything for last 6 years, drug abuse has left consequences. He is just a lost soul in this world and only Allah can save him by guiding him to the Right way. \rIn my family and in my country, it is absolutely unacceptable to have any kind of a relationship with a cousin. It is considered incest and not accepted in society. Even tho I know it is allowed in Islam, I personaly feel disgusted by it too. Cousins in my family are raised as real brothers and sisters and to think of each other as real brothers and sisters, not only cousins. No, I dont like anyone around me, I dont have time for this honestly. You should also not hope for too much from me as I need to settle down my family issues first. Jannah lies under the mothers feet and I will not disappoint or abandon my parents even if it means to stay alone for the rest of my life. Everything happens by the will of Allah, so wether I marry or not, depends only on Him. Whatever He decides for me, alhamdulillah, I am happy. Marriage is Sunnah in Islam but it is not a fard. Many Islamic scholars never got married in their lifetime and Imam Shafi even said that it''s preferable for one not to get married if he can control his desires and do not commit zina. I have no problems in controling myself alhamdulillah, Allah swt has made it easy on me to abstrain from wordly desires, subhanAllah.\rI can not accept someone else to support my family because it is my own duty. Especially since it is most probably that my brother will be dependant on me too. This family right now needs around 600$ per month to live modestly but expences are always on the rise. Average salary is also something like that .. 600$.'),

This is how we see you, mudslimes.
GO BACK

(1609251, 195072, 2033079, 1466813549, 'hey baby i would to meet you and have regular sex in ur hot pussy making u love my warm juicy cum. i wana make u orgasm loads. i will lick your clit hole out soo muchh and shagg the shit out of u ;) '),

(555107, 60485, 1398534, 1320089458, 'your look is strange in this picture as if you are looking at a big penis and wishing to suck it, change this picture it is just annoying to look at'),

some are weirdos
how do you say "creep" in mudslime?

(15088, 34129, 27518, 1091109218, 'HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! bonjour mon coeur…!!!! how is doing my ugly women??? yes min!!! she will b min isnshallh!!! ever she want or not im ready 2 take her as an hostage 4 life. i will place her in a dark room where i will b the only ligth…any way once she will b ungry … while i will b the only man around,she will have no choice but 2 beg me……lol!!! yes!!! i want her 2 beg me ! and i will say "mmmmm i dont know..?"and she will keep saying "pleaaaase,please "and me cause im a very sencitive man i will have no choice but 2 say"ok!"…….lol……..love u women ,yes love u from mm 2 australia! thats the farest country i find 2 describ my love hope the world map will get an extention that i can prove u that i love u even more…………….. wa salam princesse!!! '),

It just occurred to me… could Holla Forums get haxxored? And then my post history might be out there… available for complete strangers to read… how terrifying… This hacking shit should be illegal!

HOT
O
T

t. muslim spoony

It's anonymous, lad

(556113, 140764, 1399002, 1320314360, 'AS SALAMU ALAIKUM\r\rMY DEAR SISTER,\rI WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU CAN WE TALK AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER ?\r\rMAY ALLAH BLESS US,\r\rAbdullah,'),

No, you fags are so new that you keep falling for the "I'm a [secretly oldfag] newfag" troll bit.

Holy cow…

(632149, 137549, 1435041, 1333727272, 'i wanna fuck you till your ears bleed '),(677117, 137778, 1455817, 1340399081, 'FUCK YOU SON OF THE BITCH,BE AMAN ,GAY,ASK FREIND SHIP FOR GIRLS AND BE MAN,MR GAY, IF I SEE YOU IWILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WIFE AND DOUGHTER AT ONCE,THAT WILL MAKE YOU PLEAESD IKNOW YOU PEAPLE OF GAYS WILL BE CHEERFULL FOR REPPING YOU WOMEN\r\rFUCK YOU AGAIN'),
(948048, 145874, 1609115, 1389359199, 'FUCK YOU! GO TO HELL!!'),
(1460550, 189780, 1936234, 1453826370, 'go fuck yourself stipid hacker'),
(1533830, 190042, 1981406, 1462394521, 'Fuck u and fuck your green card'),
(237222, 96170, 1048897, 1221168048, 'still using this fake name & fake id u cheat,bitch,bag of rubbish,\r\nhuh Mantiagon fuck you bitch \r\nbiggest liar family.\r\nyou just loot around & this is in ur blood u dumb ass u will never change.\r\nwhy dont u marry to ur old boy friends they r still intrested in u specially afnan,\r\ni am sorry did i abuse u oh ho, oh yea sorry i closed ur warid sim also,which boy friend gave u coz tum tu ghar say bhar nahee jati na oooo'),

found the britbong
they are called wrenches here in freedomville

holy fuck

are non-shitskin men usually like that on dating sites for people?

(23291, 2675, 43632, 1061237819, 'Salaam Rubina,\r\n\r\n let me start by saying " no one told it was pick on Zed day !!! yesterday "…..but im glad you got me here to release your stress when you have had long day…..cause im use to being used as mental punchbag….and mainly because i wouldnt want you to bottle all that stress up inside….i mean i dont want you having a mental breakdown and ending up in a similiar institute im in…or even worse the same one…..lol…lol…and thanks for asking every at the institute doing just fine…..the electric shock treatment is working a treat !!!………so you finish your studies in july 2003…i think you meant to say 2004……but we wont worry about a little detail like that…..im not looking for brains….more like a personel slave…..so dont youre still in with a chance !!!……desperate times heh ???? well you have no idea how hard it is to find a bride…as soon i mention that im an illegal immigrant whos looking for a visa…….they seem to be put off by me…..and especially when they see my personality .i.e.arrogant, selfish, voilent, posessive…..i dont understand why????…i think im good a catch…..you could say im desperate …….thats why i suggested that back up plan that you foolishy agreed to….i know what you thinking…youre thinking its my word against yours…but ive taken legal advice and im sorry to inform you that an e-mail can count as a written contract…….lol…..so my advice to you is get hunting…..cause we did agree that if you find someone by july 2004 then the contract is void……you know what ill give you a hand aswell in searching….anyway my little bro is fine thankyou for asking….he started back at school today !!…..so you want to give me english lessons???? i think my english is pretty good considering ive only been in the uk for a couple of months…..so you want to give me lessons in being sensitive and sweet….next youll be wanting me to roll about on hill tops singing love songs……lol….i get the feeling you dont like people from Huddersfield….why????….and where are you from then ???? Leeds or Bradford ????? and i think its my turn to ask you questions today…..ok first of all…where you from in pakistan?????let me guess Lahore…??..hmmm next how religous are you ????? Do you wear hijab?????how many bros and sisters do you have ???? what physical features are you looking for in a guy ????…e.g tall…skinny etc etc…..oh yeah what cast are you ??? do you listen to music ???? if so what kind ???do you watch any films apart from bollywood ????if so what is your favourite film???? where do you see yourself in five years ???? questions questions ….ok then enough questions……but tell me something are you not slighty curious to know what i look like????or have got you got this image of a bollywood star in your head ????….ok ok i know ill stop my questions….ohhhh hang just one last question would you have considered meeting me if i lived nearby????……..o.k thats my questions done for today…….before i ago id just like to say dont worry about the contract too much im sure youll find someone by next july….and ill help you……actually i think i seen the perfect match for you !!!!! and hes on the muslim match site…….his profile name is Zia….so check him out….and take care ill be looking forward to your reply…..Zed \r\n\r\n\r\nP.s Theres no need to thank me for the 7 extra days i kindly transferred to your muslimmatch account !!!\r\n\r\nP.s.s To answer your question about putting up with a moody person like you……hhhhhmmmm yeah i could ..what can i say im a sucker for punishment !!!!!!!!\r\n\r\nP.s.s Right stop reading this e-mail and get writting your reply to all my questions…..'),

It's not the size of the magnet link that counts, if that's what you're asking…

;^D~

Wew, rolled my area-code…

;^D~

(536520, 152313, 1389203, 1316422061, 'DO U KNOW FUCK …?????\r\rSO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY SO FUCK NOW BABY ');

(539927, 149393, 1390487, 1316929757, 'HI/ ASSALAM U ALEKUM/ PEACE BE UPON YOU, AFTER WRITTING TO YOU ,IWAS A BIT ANNOYED ,BECAUSE I AM AN ASIAN STYLE MAN AND YOU ARE FROM EUROPE ,SO THERE MAY BE A CONTROVERSY IN OUR STYLE /ETTICATE ,BCS WE ARE LITTLE BIT LOUSY AND VIVACIOUS EVEN IN A HELL (JUST JOKING) . PLEASE DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS, AS I AM AN IDIOT ON THE EARTH ,AND I KNOW ONE THING THAT LEADS TO NOTHING'. \r SO PLEASE IF YOU DONT MIND THEN WE CAN DISCUSS AND SHARE SO MANY COMMONALITIES BETWEEN US. ,BY THE WAY AS YOU MIGHT BE IN PICTURE THAT I A ENGINEER BY THE PROFESSION AND ENJOYING THE 4 WEATHER OF THIS COUNTRY IN ZEST, WHAT ABOUT YOU AND YR KIDS? WHAT ABOUT JOB AND CURRICULAR S'. \r MAY I HOPE YOU WLD PARDON ME IF DID WRITE SOMETHING AGAINST YR SCHOOL OF ETHICS/EGO. \r HAVE A NICE SUNNY DAY ON 'SUNDAY' , With Regards. naeem tirmizi/ islamabad ,Pakistan. '),

You should have seen multiple times by now this same old schick of "Spongebob Neanderthal posted in response to ID:000000; Commence series of replies calling out the newfag."

It's on fucking cue at this point. I suspect it's the same guy posting the same Neanderthal Spongebob half the time…

*schtick

What the fuck?

dat rayciss

(63803, 5819, 118079, 1094687151, 'Fuck off u ugly black slave bitch. Ur my slave u clean my white feet lol, ur the 1 who messeged me . u stink i wont ever send u a msg, now go back 2 somali land and leave my country u somali animal.'),

Can I get a mega link for these files? Or something to download it from that's not a torrent? I can clean up some of this data if you guys need me to. I'm a db developer.

disturbing how many of them consider themselves or momo (piss be upon him) as "slaves of allah"
and then have their imams say how well slaves are treated when they're asked if slavery is still practised in muslim*stan
answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm

Don't forget d&c so-called moderate muslims and radical muslims (enforcers)

YOU'RE ALL BIG FUCKING DISAPPOINT!

(1736, 21756, 3320, 1030644802, 'As-Salaamu-Alaikum,\r\n\r\nThank you for seeing my profile. So, when can we go together for Jihad? :-)\r\n\r\nIf you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.\r\nLooking forward to hearing from you.\r\n\r\nWas-Salaam,\r\n'),

(4154, 17382, 7998, 1044302395, 'shouldn''t you be in Afghanistan- helping bin laden?or are you too young to go on jihad?'),

(10097, 12662, 18327, 1048599590, 'assalamu alaikum,\r\nwanna thank u for mailing me. u actually the first mail ive recieved on this site.\r\nmashallah, read ur profile and think its cool ur main interest is jihad. \r\none thing i just wana highlight is that many sisters ur age tend to have a problem with someone my age. i just want u to think about that inshallah before proceding with this. \r\nur profile doesnt really mention much about u. so if u could please forward me some more info on urself it would be much appreciated. guess u would need my e-mail add:[email protected]/* */\r\ntake care of urself\r\nwassalamu alaikum\r\nyour brother in islam\r\nAl Barbary'),

(19058, 16321, 36081, 1056195079, 'salaam from london\r\nr u going to help brothers\r\nin jihad\r\ncos 4 myself im not ready yet\r\n'),

(20040, 9038, 37733, 1056663593, 'salaams,\r\nI suppose when I wrote the word unconventional I didnt put any deep thought into it, I guess like you said most British muslim ladies are unconventional. The reason why I would classify myself as one is because I guess to some degree I have been somewhat of a rebel, as I originally come from a Sikh backround. But by the grace of the Allmighty I continue with my own jihad, which is to live and die upon Islaam to the best of my ability(insha Allah). Other than that I suppose Im in the same boat as the rest of the ummah stuggling to find a way of balancing the expectations of the sub cultures and striving to please Allah swt…my name is Rasheedah by the way. '),

(37218, 11395, 68867, 1068545129, 'Assalamu Alaikum Aki,\r\n\r\nInshaALLAH you are in the strongest of emaan. I came by your profile by listing under jihad as this is an important issue for me. InshaAllah please have a look at my profile and if it is of interest to you, please send me a message or email me at [email protected]/* */\r\n\r\nTake care and make duaa for the mujahideen who are fighting feesabillilah to safeguard Allahs deen.\r\n\r\nWa Assalam\r\nSister Aliyah.'),
(37219, 11395, 68868, 1068545134, 'Assalamu Alaikum Aki,\r\n\r\nInshaALLAH you are in the strongest of emaan. I came by your profile by listing under jihad as this is an important issue for me. InshaAllah please have a look at my profile and if it is of interest to you, please send me a message or email me at [email protected]/* */\r\n\r\nTake care and make duaa for the mujahideen who are fighting feesabillilah to safeguard Allahs deen.\r\n\r\nWa Assalam\r\nSister Aliyah.'),

ALL MENTIONS OF THE GOD EMPEROR'S LAST NAME:

(990727, 50949, 1636788, 1395915309, 'Ok, thanks. Depending on what computer Im using, then it doesnt work sometimes. But, no offense to you, I would personally never be involved in any business that was associated with Donald Trump. I despise that guy. But good luck to you with that business. I hope it is successful for you.'),

(1485514, 70554, 1946370, 1456264573, 'ASA, brother. Again I totally agree with you when it comes to marriage in Islam. However, I live in a non-Islamic country and not every Muslim is true to their faith, unfortunately. We have many distractions that will test ones beliefs. Dealing with people is one of my biggest test. I spend time trying to explain Islam to non-Muslims, who think all muslims are terrorist(presented to society thru news media). I do not know whether you listen to American news, but we are currently in the election year for a new president. Donald Trump (a millionaire) is running for president. One of his agenda is to keep Muslims out of the country. \rMuslim children too have their battles. Last year my daughter was teaching younger children. In here classroom were a couple of muslim children. Part of the school''s agenda is celebrating the holidays. Muslim parents do not want their children to participate in the holiday festivities. The parents had a option to keep the children home or bring them to school. Those that came to school were separated from the class. Small children (muslim and non-muslim) do not quite understand. When you live in country where all children dress, pray and practice the same faith, it is easy for children to follow. \r'),

Ah, so much for the Sikhs are Bros meme.

Also, only two messages mentioning Trump? I guess for muzzies he is a mood killer.

These messages are just so awful I can't stop laughing. Thank you TORbro and everyone else dumping.

Weev at it again

Just for you, big guy.
Recompressed with 7zip to cut the compressed size nearly in half, shit is bretty cash.

mega.nz/#!sMMRGaoJ!gAA953lVy5q0L3S_bFKcmuTJcCxF7ZyQ8PDaYaEoX2Y

Any of the IP addresses happen to be in Israel?

ALL MENTIONS OF ' kill':

(8966, 14425, 16475, 1048170613, 'salaama aleykum\r\nyes we are in war,. beleive me i was crying this morning, i was awake till about 4am, I just wish those poor people in Iraq the Allah''s protection. I know what war, I dont know wether you have heard what hapen in Somalia in 1992 when the Rangers and Marines invaded somalia, I was there, so the whole killing between somalis and after that between somalis and Americans, war is horrible thing to happen.\r\n\r\nSister, im sorry if i am just talking rubish, i had little sleep, and I am about to go to bed before I go to work, but any how, I like to take thinks slowly too, I mean that, by not rushing things, I like to know the person, know about who she is, know her pesonality, even know her political views sometimes.\r\n\r\nSister, like i said, I am down to earth, and when it comes to personality I am more proude about religion but in the same time respecting the other peoples views, my friends do think that I am bit mature for my age, dont know why, but i am very mature.\r\n\r\nany way, I will deffinetly try to get know you and if Allah wills we will see what happens, I will be 100% honest with you.\r\n\r\nohh, my name is Risak(Sharif)'),

(10314, 12449, 18788, 1048898043, 'Came across your profile, it is quite interesting… like your honesty in the looks and intelligence department… you find them both very important… most profiles seem to suggest that intelligence is all they want…. so why should i be different!! :-) \r\n\r\nI couldnt comment on my own looks and intelligence, i suppose that is for others to decide. But i would like to think that i can be intelligent… when i want to be! :-)\r\n\r\nIf u like my profile, then please get in touch, otherwise, i can take a hint :-)\r\n\r\nbefore i go, one more question to ask: do u still wanna kill your boss today??'),

(57792, 67247, 107064, 1106743458, 'hey,\r\nhows it going , nice to hear from you !\r\nim a student right now so lazyness would pretty much sum up what im into right now, but otherwise i like to keep fit im into cars, most things make me laff, for fun i like to meet my mates and do whatever comes, which doesnt always have a happy ending, last time we did that my mate killed someone accidentley and now his in prison for 8 years lol\r\nany way what do you do, u look well sassy bet everyone tells ya that tho, what you into and whats your idea of fun\r\nuntil next time \r\nlaters laila ;Y'),

Man, the more I read of this shit, the less it seems like a legit section of dating sight posts, and the more it seems like some shit i'd see during a typical day of [r9k] shitposting.

By now, the entire fucking Middle East sounds like a massive bunch of NEETs who actually go through with their promises to "murder chad and those whores dating him" and shit.

same people different religion

ALLAHU AKHBAR, INFIDELS!

VOTE FOR TRUMP! (PBUH)

does he have over 300 confirmed kills?

Is it me or did Holla Forums lose a lot of users over the last few months? Threads like these (remember ashley madison) used to get 6 iterations on a single day and keep on going for weeks.

Now even obviously impactful topics are treated like a random sjw thread.

Did everyone migrate to someplace else?

Why is it that Muslim girls always seem so much hotter than your average white girl?

Schroedingers Burkha. You know that she may be cute or ugly, until you lift the hijab she is both, cute and ugly and the only way to find out is to lift it. But most of the times, she is ugly.

summerfags summerfagging.

As a legitimate original fag, I use the summer to better myself in real life, work on my house, garden and property.

If there was a migration, do you think we would be stupid enough to post it on a public thread during summer?

It's really a cycle, not necessarily the board or mods fault, it's the nature of chans.

spic defender detected.

shitposter detected.

There is absolutely no proof whatsoever in you statement.

What happened to all the cute white lolis?

BTW the whole summer conspiracy has been debunked before. Moot himself even said we didn't get a traffic spike increase during the summer on 4chan. And seeing as we're about 1/1000th of the size of 4chan, do you really think we're being overrun by a wave of summer migrants?
The people who post on this site post on this site year-round. We might have a few newfags popup here or there, but I'd gladly wager all my cash that we have no difference in newfags coming in the summer as we do other seasons. It's the stupidest fucking conspiracy ever, and what makes it worse is that it's perpetuated with absolutely zero evidence. Is heralded as some sort of unchallengable dogma by oldfags.
Like somehow newfags are suaded by the idea of coming here because they have school during the day. Like that someone could possibly stop them from coming here after they get back from school. Or that somehow summer allows them to fucking shitpost all fucking day. I guarantee, the only newfags who don't know about this place yet are the normies who have better shit to do during summer than shitpost about stuff they know nothing about.
Yeah, I find it hard to believe you're an 'originalfag', considering anyone who's browsed chans longer than 4 years has an innate distrust in moderators and board owners. You forgetting we fucking left our homesite that we'd been browsing for years because the board owner betrayed us and went full cuckmeister? Nah, me doth think you protest too much newfag.

So the chan summer meme everyone likes to virtue signal eachother over (lol fucking summerfags are so shit, amirite guize???)? It doesn't exist.
Stop spreading lies.

it's Holla Forums and goons. they're permanently butthurt but they seem to be shitposting more frequently recently
i feel bad for them tbh must be lonely

Has anyone forwarded these to DHS and other security/intelligence agencies yet?

not even a 2

Kill yourself.

summer fags are summer fags. I didn't say they were only visiting Holla Forums. They're mostly summer fags from reddit and other boards raiding, shitposting and just taking up board space with babby's first thread posts.

It's the same crop of 11-17 year olds who get their shit banned on plebbit, twatter and jewtube who creep in here after honing their shitposting - I mean spreading their filth to every free unmoderated board they can find.

Everything is getting more and more locked down. One hasn't been able to even troll deviant art in about 3 years.

It was one of many, but I understand seeing your first go to shit. It will all happen again user, you'll see.

Oh forgot to point this out to you for your doublethink:

Then see

What else does Moot say that you believe these days?

I doubt there is any summer fag here

download the DB and search the messages for "jihad", "ISIS", etc.

>(1335095, 184371, 1862669, 1444040998, 'hi ,you dont have fear about me because I dont have any relationship with (isis) and Im honest in marriage and I like to tell you Im Kurdish and live in Kurdistan and Kurdistan is a safe area in iraq and for more information this is my e-mail ([email protected]/* */ ) with regards.'),

>(1335247, 184371, 1862754, 1444050947, 'salamualaik I like your profile but at this moment I dont have enough cash to marriage., and I dont have relationship with isis '),

seriously though, I'm not in ISIS

Found us an ISIS supporter

>(1384568, 186649, 1878986, 1447829923, 'alaikumsalam,, dear brother kamal.. thank u for ur dua im so do u may Allah give you a great day. \r\rlike u,, im also shock but when i heard the news i actually had been expected that we will blame for what not we done.. there is no proof that muslim had done this. ISIS is a western made n as we know they actually not muslim. like we knew about al qaedah, osama bin laden?? where is he? is he dead?? or actually he never exisist??

>(1512184, 194842, 1968457, 1460308177, 'after greeting I am Medical doctor living in Somalia, I am director of local Ngo, I appreciate your appearance and would like to invite you to my special clinic in Somalia, my first aim is to marriage the second purpose may come later. I mean I want real marriage so let us discuss \rfurther.\rI will teach you in Sha Allah about the islamic religion the main pillars.\rwe have similar habit that is I also hate game, I am honest even if you shift from USA to my country I will accommodate you so you can live with me and later on if you like we can travell to USA but i dont like to travel USA if mr sheytan donald trump succeed very bad person, but if He succeed then you can shift to Somalia which is beter than USA in terms of climate there is no sever snow cold .\rmy skype is : "mailto:[email protected]/* */">[email protected]/* */'),

that nigger's body is all sorts of fucked up

might help if they turned the fucking soldering iron ON

Then they'd burn their hands. See how they are holding it?

actually, since you responded to a 'huh…. really makes you think…' it's probably good to be paranoid.

May or may not be a bot, but that's what the interracial porn threads always used to say. And always archive.

not a soldering iron.

kek, touchet

curling iron, same difference

All of these shitskins sound dumb as fuck.

To a degree. Your IP address is retained, at least temporarily. That doesn't mean they'd willingly hand it over to the Feds, but it's conceivable that they could be forced to by some means.

Random people looking for passive income. Anyone can submit pics to stock image sites. Why aren't there more interesting pics? Make some faggots.

bump for more info