Any of you faggots remember the changeling in France? There was an article. I've been looking for it. Help me out

Any of you faggots remember the changeling in France? There was an article. I've been looking for it. Help me out.

help me out. I think it was in a place called Lois but I'm not sure.

Sorry.. But I would like to know more about it…

I had it saved in my Pictures folder but I had to wipe the computer so I lost everything.

It might have been late 1800s or early 1900s

visitors from /x/?

Oh..

Please, tell me all about it. (not sarcastic)

I'll check in later, need a few hours sleep now.

This is all I can remember. It was on Reddit (forgive me for going there) one time. Lemme rephrase it.

That kind of reminds me of The Grifter

But it was a "legit" story?

ofc, reddit is legit

In the same sense that the Edward Mordrake was legit

Yeah, from some old newspaper. I may be missing some of the details. I google it and can't find it. I bursting my brains trying to remember a name. I'm sure that would yield results.

okay found it. The case of Pauline Picard

Legit like the ice pyramid found just before aliens vs predator.

The girl wasnt capable of understand what they said and police didnt give a fuck, thats not creepy, just stupidity and lazyness.

Ok but there's nothing supernatural about this.

This is basically everyone is a fucking retard: the story.
The girl is clearly not their child, she was someone else's child, and the parents deluded themselves into think she was their child.
Their actual daughter was clearly raped and then murdered, and the police, the parents, and the person living near them were all a bunch of absolute morons that were more hard pressed about giving this story a happy ending instead of finding out the truth.

My best guess is that the child they found was an orphan, or a poor street kid, that kept her mouth shut and played along to the best of her abilities because instinctively she realized that she finally had a home and a family that fed her, she found herself into a better life by chance.

Sounds like the kid got assraped so the parents stole themselves a new one

People in France aren't actually that stupid are they?

Have you ever spoken to a frenchie?
They're consistently some of the stupidest people on earth.
Some of the stupidest motherfuckers i've ever interacted with:

-americans (obviously)
-frenchies
-brs
-russians (but at least they can be funny, sometimes)

Ooo.. wow.. gave me shivers..

lol

Fucking this. If you stupid niggers could read.

hgh

Seems like a really skilled skinwalker. did she smell like burning copper?