Everyones acting like this one incident means this chan is going to hell suddenly like it hasn't been on the decline...

Everyones acting like this one incident means this chan is going to hell suddenly like it hasn't been on the decline for over a year cause of reddit and new users. Also this isn't the first time something like this happened where the board was wiped, and look at smaller chans they always get spammed with the cp we aren't special assholes.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/SWX58
cloudchan.org/transparency/2016_12_18_112040.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This

I'll admit, I'm a newfag when it comes to image boards, but I realized that this board was dying during that influx of spam memes a while back.

newfag

the boards been on a decline because of a lack in new users, nobody wants 4chan lite and thats what this is now.
I don't remember the entire board ever being nuked before, the way this place is moderated now is beyond belief, these faggots get triggered so hard they nuke an entire board instead of just going into the thread that has CP in it and deleting the CP.
Even now they just deleted a loli thread because someone MIGHT break the rules in it if they don't delete it.

Wasn't here when whatever happened, happened. So let me get this straight, someone posted a little bit of CP in a single thread, or maybe two, and the mods just deleted every single active thread at the time?

Pretty sure it was just one thread and yeah it went from 15 pages to like 1 or 2, every thread that hadn't been bumped recently got deleted.
Never seen that kind of reaction from CP getting posted back when hotwheels was in charge, probably because the mods back then didn't get triggered by CP and sperg out whenever it got posted.

I told you niggers to pass the pedos.
They are going to fuck our shit up like their shitty pedochans.

Gas

the moralfag mods are the ones deleting 90% of the threads on Holla Forums because one person posted CP in a thread, they're the ones fucking our shit up.
back when this place wasn't run by moralfags and pedos were actually allowed to post legal shit in one thread everything worked out fine for 2 years.
But in 1 year under moralfag rule they've managed to make the daily post count on the site go down by 1/3rd, whos fault exactly is it that Holla Forums is dying?

I think the post errors killed this place.
Yeah,i know proxies etc
I just don't want this place to go down like librechan or whatever the fuck it was.
I'm not going back to elfchan damnit

I remember coming to Holla Forums originally when it was first created, leaving for a month or two, coming back, and staying for at least a year probably a couple. I really enjoyed it at the time, and then for a variety of reasons that I'm not beginning to forget, I ended up leaving because it felt shitty, and going back to halfchan praying for a somewhat decent thread to pop up on there once in a while. Given the rate of speed there, even if 99.9994% of the content is terrible beyond belief, at least you can rest assured SOMETHING decent will show up frequently, in short bursts.

4chan just doesn't have the freedom of expression that it used to so it doesn't matter if you find a good thread, its just going to be filled with normalfags acting politically correct because acting any other way is a bannable offense.
You might as well just use facebook at that point.

You say that, and I want to agree with you, but I just can't fully accept that. It is by and large shitty, it is run by shitty people, it is filled with normalfags and 12 year olds, but there are sometimes decent threads that aren't filled with normalfags acting politically correct or being banned.

Sometimes I think it's because it's something that goes against the general flow of content, thereby making the majority of people uninterested, you know what I mean?

The whole board was wiped before basically because of some spammers. I think it was around the time of the intl shit

4chan….
"did I hear spidermanthread"

copypaste deleted my pics of black men sucking their own cocks that I was posting in the pedo thread, along with all the other pedo pics others were posting, then deleted the thread anyway. Globals have no idea.

We need to ban ALL proxies and VPNs.
We need to ban all pics of kids (like 4chan)
We need to delete all pedo subs

>>>/waifuist/ can get rid of all the pedo threads they have

>>>/cunny/ can be deleted as well

>>>/bl/

every board like that I've seen shilled on Holla Forums got nuked the next day.
maybe not this time though :^)

Does my tripcode trigger you?

imgur.com/gallery/SWX58

citation needed other than a meme

newfag

(checked)
good rebuttal. I'm convinced of your original point now.

Holla Forums is the alt-right pedophile site, isn't it?
cheer up anons, it can't get any worse.

wtf no, where did you hear that from? its an online web forum for tibetan fingerprinting enthusiasts

I am here to learn about Tibetan fingerprinting, but it looks like that thread got nuked too!
What will I do now?
Will the Tibetan fingerprinting enthusiasts please start a new thread?

I'm more a fan of Tibetan throat-sining myself tbqh fam

I will start thread for all tibetan fingerpainting enthusiasts, give mea sec

Please make it about all things Tibetan, user.
I like Tibetan throat singing too.
And Tibetan shamanism and vajrayogini tantric practices.
Yes. More Tibetan activity, including finger mudras, should be enjoyed around here!

sry just made it before u posted this, feel free to share other tibetan stuff tho

Thx!

The contents of my bowels are currently sitting inside my pants.

cloudchan.org/transparency/2016_12_18_112040.txt

Get busted, pedos

oh

Hey guys I am an old user, but came to 8ch during the second exodus. I do not fuck with chans enough these days to know what's what anymore, but like in the days before hotwheels moved to ladyboy futa land, and kinda slowly disappeared this place was fucking lit. Can anyone tell me another place that was like 8ch Holla Forums was a couple years ago or so, or old 4chan? Surely there has to be a better spot somewhere right now. Most of my user shit has somehow migrated onto secret fb groups and a bunch of retarded places. what's good faggots ;) Tl;Dr where is best Holla Forums these days from a nostalgic uber faggot