I know how a magnet works and why it works. Ask me anything

I know how a magnet works and why it works. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQhZpoeo8go
archive.org/details/magnetism1small
youtube.com/watch?v=psAEgajeIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=_USUhuxI9bo
youtube.com/watch?v=gDQlCvsJnK8
phys.org/news/2016-12-alpha-spectrum-antimatter.html
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Space-Stars/Space-Ghost-Episode-005-The-Antimatter-Man?id=47555
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How and why do magnets work?

Are you an electrician?

Do you know about the discovery of area 51 and the Nazi creation of the UFO?
Edward Leedskalnin's flywheel.

will ask more questions upon answering, as I am quite knowledgeable myself.

FUCKIN MAGNETS
HOW DO THEY WORK

A magnet is a Reciprocating Precessional Hyperboloid of dielectricity. Looks more or less like this.

It's possible that a levitation device capable of military use has been made. I've already have experiments that I want to test for my own levitation device.

Any further questions?

They've already been made. Long time ago.

Computers, gravity propulsion, the internet, time travel. All modern tech was discovered through the Roswell crash.

Gravity "propulsion" is a simple concept. The hard part is getting the materials needed for it, since I don't have that much money at hand. Time travel also requires materials that I do not have.

you're saying somewhere, in a galaxy far away, greys and reptillians are shitposting the time way on ayychan/b/ ???

it'd be helpful if there was some sort of legend describing what those arrows imply…

No but seriously, most magnetism is generally explained by rotating electron movement.
You know eletromagnets? They generally look like copper coils. The idea is that because electricity flows round and round, you create a magnetic field.
Similarly, and this is how electrical generators work, a moving magnet can induce electrical flow.
Magnets are commonly seen as having its electrons move in the same direction in a circle. Regular iron, for example, has random electron movement. It is normally not a magnet. When a magnet comes near, however, it suddenly does. This is because the electron movement in the iron aligns with the electron movement in the magnet, causing both parts to attract eachother.

This is a heavily simplified view of course, but it sketches out the general situation.

Gib blueprints, I'll steal the parts

Electrons don't exist. The center of the picture is the dielectric-plane of inertia. The yellow lines are centrifugal, the red centripetal. The green follows the same. It is all a vortex.

Ask me more questions and I will answer them to the best of my linguistical ability.

Here's another ferrocell.

will i still have diarrhea tomorrow?

Depends on what you eat tomorrow.

monopoles ?
asymmetric poles (power and direction)?

Impossible.

how do strong magnetic fields interact with the human brain?

A really strong magnetic field can make you hallucinate or feel sick.

why hallucinate? what does the field interact with ? the magnetic field of inter neuronal electric discharges?

Our brain is electromagnetic. It interacts with our fields.

What is electricity and how does it work and what are the most occult things you can tell us about electricity?

Note: occult not "woke", I just mean like obscure but actually truth and amazing stuff

luigi boards are only sold by vegans these days

also are vegans from vega?

shit user don't bother to answer this, I'm going to be afk awhile and running for my life, gtg

Electricity is polarized dielectricity. It's a rather complicated question to ask how electricity works. Works with what? I can't really tell you anything occult about electricity since there is nothing occult about it.

You didnt say anything about electricity.

I just told you what electricity is.

that's not a real force, moron

What's the relevance of the swastika pattern in this demonstration of ion propulsion?
youtube.com/watch?v=yQhZpoeo8go

Is there any link between quartz crystal resonance, magnets, ion propulsion, plasma and RF? Is this by any chance related to the secret of free energy?

Neither is centripetal, both centrifugal and centripetal vortexes radiates from the dielectric inertial plane.

Not op

but what about muh magnets

Define free energy.

No such thing as photons. Light is a coaxial circuit in which the engine is latitudinal field perturbations.

do you even know what any of those words mean?
Also, yes: Centripetal force IS a real thing. Centrifugal, however, is an illusion.

this is one of the dumbest things i have ever read,

Are you a scientist?
I don't want to talk to you, y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed

gravity is also an illusion
is just that the earth accelerates radially at 9.8… m/s

this

for

Do you know what any of those words mean?

Gravity is incoherent dielectricity. Flat earthers leave this thread.

gravity is an illusion, yes. Centripedal force, however, is not.

you're the one using the words. define them.

what is dielectricity ?
what is coherent dielectricity?
what is non polarized coherent dielectricity?
what is polarized incoherent dielectricity?

Centrifugal: accelerating away from the apex (center of inertia)
centripetal: returning to the apex
Both are the same thing, however you don't call the water running out of the faucet the same as the water running into the sink.
dielectric: Ether in torsion/stress
inertia: absolute acceleration (no movement)

How is earth not flat (any sphere for that matter) in a 4 spatial dimensions universe?

Answer my question about the shape of the ion propulsion device. Don't dodge the question.

Harnessing the bodily forces of space. Tapping into the Aether.

Dielectricity: ether in torsion/stress
Coherent dielectricity: single point emanation/an entity acting as a single one
non-polarized coherent dielectricity: coherent dielectricity
polarized incoherent dielectricity: never heard of it.

No clue, I don't know anything about the device you've just posted. Free energy is a hard concept since technically we already have it. No matter what kind of free energy there is there will need materials to make such a device.

The earth would collapse on itself.

What are magnetic domains?

There is no force doing that. centripedal motion is the result of an objects velocity which in tangent to the circle of motion. it has the natural result of appearing to pull you "outward" but there is no force doing it other than the forward velocity of the object in question.

centripetal force is the force which resists your forward velocity. it's essentially friction with a few caveats (though the source of centripetal force CAN be friction).
these are far from "the same thing"

elaborate.

literally what?

Coherency.

Aether also known as the recently discovered/confirmed higgs field?
127 magic 5 sigma hype

So if centrifugal is a reverse illusion of centripetal how is gravity not a reverse illusion of a permanently collapsing earth?

Here's a good image to help explain:
The friction from the road is what resists the car's forward velocity. When you turn the wheels, there is greater friction in the forward direction than in the inward direction. The car travels the path which is the average of the two inward and forward forces.

You know what's missing? And outward force. you know why? Because there isn't one.

A magnet is self-containing radiation. The "force" that is causing the movement is the dielectric inertial plane.
Hard to explain magnetism to someone who doesn't understand the limitations of language.
Dielectricity is a modality of the Ether, it is forced by pressures.

Neither accelerations are illusions. In the same thought you can conclude everything is an illusion. It is just how pressure is dealt with.

i guess if you wanna be really loose with your definitions…
magnets don't "radiate" anything
i full well understand it. what you're giving me is word salad and sophistry.
there is none. are you referring to the electromagnetic field?

What is a field in principle.

so you say that a permanently collapsing earth in 4d is could not result in permanent radial acceleration in 3d?

The tools that measure light show it on a screen as a coaxial circuit in which the engine is latitudinal field perturbations.

if you wanna call it an ether, i won't stop you. just know it makes you sound like a faggot.

but yes, electricity is basically fluctuations in this "ether" and high energy things naturally trend towards low energy things. the universe tends towards equilibrium.

modern physics is one of the dumbest things i have ever read,

how far does light travel in one year
lol lightyears are the oxymoronicist thing written in the 20th century. light speed is in si seconds, not daytime clocks like years and days and hours like the goyim use

his aether is the photons :^)

one year from which time reference? mine or lights?

Explain to me a field in principle.

earths

yah because if photons have mass apparently they live like 3 years in their time reference and shit that is a lot of time in earth years

I've yet to know any 4D matter's existence.

there's many ways to answer this. and kinda hard to avoid a "what's x?" cycle or coming off as speudobabble. but one fairly practical way of thinking about it is the probability distribution of the likelihood that a "particle" is going to appear in a given location in space. but given that particles are often defined as spikes in their associated field this is fairly circular.

Magnitism doesn't involve particles. How can a magnet function in an absolute vacuum.

Yes.

No.
Aether allows for detection of movement, for measurement of how quickly you're moving through it. An absolute rest frame, of which if light was not assumed to be a self-propagating wave that travels at a certain speed in a vacuum it would instead be vibrating with the Aether.

The Higgs field is different from this. You can't measure how fast you're moving with respect to it, as all frames are relative (otherwise it wouldn't be the big talk of those who also jerk it to special relativity).

The two of them do share similarities in that they are both fields yes, but that does not make them the same. There are many fields.

particles can exist in a vacuum.
and you're right, there is no need to talk about particles. the wave is the energy distribution. there are forces countering the tendency towards equilibrium and this essentially creates a "vacuum" of energy on one end of the mass as well as a "pump" on the other. "vacuums" "want" energy filling the void and "pumps" want a place for their energy to go to. so opposing poles attract.

A wave of what as induced by what.

isn't all matter 4D?
time is a fundamental concept in defining what matter is.

Time is a measure of magnitudes, it is not a coordinate.

energy
energy

you gotta be more specific about your questions.

Energy is a concept, it is not an actual thing. Inreal reifications.

but there is no universal reference frame so coordinates are measures of magnitude to

im lost here pls elaborate a bit if you can

Energy is the only thing that can really be called intrinsic. Mass is a result of energy.

Energy is the transfer of pressures.

You aren't meant to know that goyim!

Time exists too as a concept. Time in a very primitive sense is motion.

Pressure is potential energy.

I'm left speechless by your lack of understanding.

So i guess 4d collapsing flat earth resulting in a 3d radial accelerating sphere is a bust.

and gn

I'm not sure if such a thing would result in the wanted affect.

you can't argue with facts so you resort to calling me ignorant.
english major material right here.

No, it is that I'm not sure how to go about correcting you. I guess the first step would be to confirm whether or not you actually think magnetism is pure energy (a complete idiotic statement), and the second would to ask whether you understand what I mean when I say pressure.

well if i wanted to be a smartass, everything is pure energy.

more accurately, though, magnetism is an emergent property of energy. high energy on one side, low energy on the other.
if left alone, a "permanent" magnet will lose its charge over time as the two sides slowly creep towards equilibrium. in the mean time, they are kept in a state of tension with each other. (note i said "tension" as there is very little movement of energy from one side to the other. if there were you could put a wire next to a magnet and you'd get current by virtue of having the two next to each other)

tell me: what do you mean by "pressure?"

When you push or pull on an object you are placing pressure on the object. There is also pressure from gravity in the form of constant acceleration. When I speak of pressure I am speaking of things that act on other things. In other words, pressure mediation.

so energy. gocha.

I would like to recommend you a book. The author can be a bit egotistical at times (all the time), but the information in the book is great.

Written by an illiterate ignoramus with no real knowledge beyond a quick Google search
Unfortunately, Ken doesn't have a basic grasp of the English language. He should try to master his own language before taking on another.

He uses somewhat rare adjectives to put forth a point, but the adjectives are often used incorrectly. He talks about something being more or less simplex, but it's not possible to have something more or less simplex, likewise, you cannot be very pregnant. He's trying to sound special by using the word simplex, when really he should just say simple. This seems like a minor point, but he infects many sentences with the wrong adjectives. I think he does it for emphasis and it's also why he repeats himself, and ultimately, I think he knows in his heart that he doesn't know more than the average twelve year old.

The arguments he makes can be summed up into ten sentences. It's a book padded out with fluff content, ad hominem and straw man fallacies. His insults towards his superiors would fill up a book.

It's a strange book, written by an undoubtedly dishonest person with a grudge against those that succeeded in life. It talks about 20 years of research, yet on his photography YouTube channel (search the angry photographer), he speaks as if he's dedicated his life to photography.

Doing five minute Google searches and trying to lecture on the subject does not make you knowledgeable.

I've failed in explaining magnetism. Let me bring you a quote from the book:
Atomist: “We cannot take a snapshot of a field because, on the one hand, a field is not a stand-alone object, and on the other, it is a
dynamic concept.”
This is not the case; the field is an arena of influence by Ether pressure gradients. This arena is dynamic and flowing.
Atomist: A field is a physical relation between two objects that compels one or both to move.
This is not the case, a single mass-object in a field has space within that field, that there is not a secondary object under influence of
the field has no bearing on the matter.
Atomist: A field is not a like the still waters of a swimming pool. A field is better likened to the word wind. You can’t take a snap-shot
of a field. You can only film it. If you took a picture, it is not of a field. Yet the dynamic notion of field is conceptually at odds with
the static notion of region. Either a field is a flowing river or it is a static halo. It can’t be both
The Ether itself is the ‘still waters’ of the pool. A field is likened to “wind” only when two objects are interacting, either by gravity, or
induction, or charge-discharge. A field is immaterial, is not mediated by particles, as such there is no ‘picture of a field’, yet their
influences are well known by all. There is no “at odds” with a field, what something is in principle, or subject, so it is in activity,
influence, induction, gravitation, electrification, or polarized magnetism. A “snapshot” of a magnetic field, or a single line of it
specifically is a halo, however that magnetism reciprocates like a flowing river, centripetally and centrifugally can be denied by none.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “ Field: the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations
can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it”
Conceptual reification fallacy, a field is not space, nor inversely so. Space operates on nothing. There is space within any field, as
necessitated by its polarization, but there is no field in space, as being implied ‘another medium’. Space is a dimensional abstraction.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “ Field: a mathematical entity which can be thought of as a collection of numbers”
Conceptual reification fallacy of a field as a numerical abstraction.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “ Field is a physics term for a region that is under the influence of some force that can
act on matter within that region.”
Conceptual reification fallacy of a region as = field. A field influence is pressure gradient based, centripetal, centrifugal, polarized, or
radial.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “ Every magnet produces an invisible area of influence around itself… Scientists call
these invisible influences fields. You can make magnetic fields visible to the eye by using iron chips sprinkled on a piece of paper
with a magnet underneath.”
Using iron dust to show a snapshot of a field line is not making a field visible, only its attributional influences visible.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “ Two kinds of physical objects must coexist: particles…and fields.”
Fields are not physical objects, of this, it is abundantly clear from endless experimentation.
Relativist, mathematical explanation nonsense: “Field: a region of space… region: a portion of space…space: the infinite extension of
field”
This is circular, fallacious, and highly illogical.

I too can read a review from a book without reading it.

If a circle is a kinematic motion like an orbit pi equals four.

That's not why you can't see fields.
pure sophistry. while "accurate" in a sense, it provides 0 insight or understanding.

no it's not. the "objects" are made up of fluctuations within the many fields.
yes, but again, provides no insight or understanding.

a field can stand alone. But it's not directly observable (as far as we know). we take a "snapshot" of a field by measuring its effects.
he's using the word "ether" to describe the field. energy fields never "go away." only reach a ground state.
really depends on what he means by this.

that's only even kinda accurate if you're talking specifically about the electromagnetic field. and even then, nobody says this.
nobody thinks it is.
unfettered horseshit. space IS a thing, a LITERAL thing. spacial curvature is also a thing. space can be measured and altered.

That's a way of thinking about it, but that's not what it is, nor is it what anyone thinks it it.

cont…

no, it's a physics term for the distribution of energy throughout the entire universe.
yes, because the distribution of energy is a gradient.

again, nobody thinks this. his refutation works just fine here:
man, it's really nice to come up with arguments nobody makes, attribute them to someone else, then refute it and pat yourself on the back.

nope. a particle is an emergent property of a field. and calling a field a "physical object" is a big of a stretch.
im not even sure what he means by "physical object" tbh. we can certainly see their effects.

lolwut? NOBODY and i mean NOBODY thinks this.
agreed.

from the excerpt you showed me, seems like the review was on-point.

Is gravity just magnetism?

I really do think you're arguing against misunderstandings based off of your inability to understand word definitions.

No, gravity is incoherent dielectricity. Magnetism has been said by James Maxwell as the field of dielectricity

no.

if you just replace "ether" with "the electromagnetic field" a lot of what he says is accurate. what i think is he's taking the oversimplifications provided in informational videos at face value and thinking that provides a full picture of the current scientific understanding.

gravity has nothing to do with electricity.

I really do suggest reading the book, your complete lack of understanding is outstanding.

again with the insults.

just because i disagree with you doesn't mean i don't understand.

I'm not insulting you, I'm just pointing out your lack of understanding. Read the book, I really do suggest it. Regardless, I'll rely on more immediate, physical things to explain things. First of all, explain to me what a Ferrocell is and what the projection is.

You are both wrong.
Everything is the light.

Hail to the true god Tesla.

i don't know to be honest. from what i have gathered with a 5 second search it appears to be ferromagnetic glass which alters the path light takes through it when it is put under the influence of magnetism. but i don't really know, this is my first time reading about them.
a laser is used to make it more visible.

Photons aren't real. Your as insane as Einstein. How about you learn about Tesla's great medium, the Ether? I also suggest you read the book.

youtube.com/watch?v=psAEgajeIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=_USUhuxI9bo

The magnetism bends the light. What you're seeing is the centripetal convergence in the center and the centrifugal divergence in the outer-edges. You're seeing the most accurate projection of magnetism there currently is.

Einstein was a fraud.
Never trust a kike.

Can't agree more, user.

can you get me a components list? from what it looks like, it's ferrofluid mashed between two glass plates. the iron in the fluid follows the magnetic lines and clumps together, creating bands which alter the direction of light.
that would be the fluid bending the light, not the magnetism itself.
I'll admit it's pretty though. might get one myself.

It's $200 dollars.
youtube.com/watch?v=gDQlCvsJnK8

lol, scam artist confirmed.

anyway, what are you getting at with all this?

Watch the videos, smartass. Ferrocell is just a way to view magnetism. The guy who makes ferrocells and the guy I'm posting are different people.

im watching several videos. give me a specific claim and we can discuss it.

Magnetism can bend light.

The argument devolved into this.

that "thin line" is the parabola collapsing when he had the light at a higher angle. you can literally see the difference in angle of the light from the edge demonstration and the center demonstration.the light is clearly FAR higher up when he puts the prism in the center vs at the edge. He's a scam artist, not even a good one.

if you're so certain, try replicating his experiment.

What is he scamming for? His free book?

same reason people come out all the time with free energy devices. they want views and notoriety.

also:
IF YOU LIKE THESE VIDEOS, YOU CAN MAKE A NICE DONATION OF $2 OR $5 VIA PAYPAL TO EMAIL: [email protected]/* */

I lost, I wont humiliate myself further on this Congolese wood-scultping forum

magnet user you still here?

under the circumstances and given the outcome of this discussion, I feel obliged to say penis.
there, all is well in the world.

One light year is the distance light crosses in one year in the view of a static observer. As in distance/time. Problem is, in the IS distance (1 metre) is defined as 1/299795458 the distance light crosses in 1 second. This means the speed of light is constant BY DEFINITION. Just maybe distance isn't/

OT, I am seeing a disturbing lack of tits in this thread.

Wrong.
A light year is how long it takes light to travel one year.

If I put attractive magnets on the woman I like and myself will she be attracted to me?

What is a ferrocell?

Do you know how and why EM-drive works?

I would imagine it would be about using dielectricity to repel you away from a gravitational object, much like an ion lifter but using dielectricity.

Energy induced by energy.

I am back, and after my last embarrassment I am ready to restate my position.

Go on, then check your autism.

Quite literally, electrification is the product of the counterspatial dielectric geometry interacting, over time, with the magnetic spatial circular geometry creating an Ether-based interference preturbation with the resultant perpendicular creation of electricity.

No one is interested?

I has a question for you Magneto.
While studying magnets what was the most baffling realization you had?

)Like the planetary representation of atoms has not so much to do with reality but its a good working model…(

It being a vortex. That no particles were involved in the process. How logically simple it is yet so hard to explain fully. You could use mathematics to explain it, but you will not actually be using numbers but rather expressions (as it was originally). A magnet is two parts dielectric and one part magnetic. So, phi, phi, 1.

Magneto is a strange figure considering he was made without knowing the full potential of the Ether modalities. Magneto would be capable of destroying and creating matter (even creating it in various geometric shape and sizes), melting things without heat, melting things together (imagine melting wood and metal and having the two mix together without any sort of heat source), and really pretty much anything you can put your mind to.

Michaelson-Morley, pls

That experiment neither disproves nor proves the Ether.

Anti-hydrogen is magnetic. Why?

What the fuck is anti-hydrogen? Anti-matter doesn't exist. Honestly, the whole concept is out of a bad sci-fi movie.

phys.org/news/2016-12-alpha-spectrum-antimatter.html

This has to be a joke. Either way, I guess in their logic hydrogen is diamagnetic (dielectric flux lines bounce off it), so therefore anti-hydrogen must be magnetic.

How about dark matter and dark energy?
They to sf?
*honest question*

Proof that anti-matter exists.
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Space-Stars/Space-Ghost-Episode-005-The-Antimatter-Man?id=47555

Dark energy is a stupid idea, it does not have anything to do with the acceleration or movement of the universe. It doesn't exist. The universe is accelerating, but this acceleration is proof of it's winding down. This means the higher acceleration there is, the less movement there is. Dark matter, too, doesn't exist. Scientists of today replace wholes in logic with illogical explanations. “Where common sense and intuition failed, we (the insane relativists) had to create a new form of intuition based upon abstract (unreal) mathematics. When common sense fails, we must create uncommon sense.” -Leonard Susskind

Please don't post any post-Trump, post-truth media here, unless it's alt-right. There's definitively too much Jew media in your post. You must be a elf.

most scientist are elfs
but did not know that post-truth and post-that clown spread to science too

When people say that 99.999999% of an atom is empty space, they're wrong. Not even 0.00000000001% of an atom is empty space. It’s a magneto-dielectric dynamo driven by enormous nucleal rotary spin and charges. A nuclear blast isn't about splitting the atom, it isn't about making an atom to "pure energy", it is about making this rotary spin to a linear one.

i swallowed 2 magnets drunk as a joke 2 months ago. Im scared user. Very afraid. But i don't have life insurence

I WANT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNIVERSE OP. I will exchange for the tactical understanding of the inside of a women's vagina

I really, highly suggest you go see a doctor if it was a strong one. Seeing as you're still alive it shouldn't be anything to extremely serious. If you swallowed them at the same time then there shouldn't be a problem with them plopping out the other end. If so, they're already out of your system.

ty

how a magnet become?

what

This:
You should get an MRI as soon as possible. Don't tell the doctor about the magnets because then the insurance might not cover it. Say you fucked up your knee or something. (It doesn't matter exactly where they scan; just being in the machine will be enough to get the magnets out).

don't actually do this

I'm here if anyone is interested.

wb magento

are you Ken L. Wheeler or are you pretending to be him?

Neither.