How do I get out of this deep depression? I've been sleeping more than being awake for five days now

How do I get out of this deep depression? I've been sleeping more than being awake for five days now.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/849504/pulling-an-all-nighter-could-be-a-temporary-fix-for-depression/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do some drugs mane

Exercise. It will increase your testosterone and dopamine levels. If you don't like the hassle of going to the gym, see if you can buy some used gym equipment. I found a used treadmill for under hundred bucks. Now I have my own little workout room. I love it.

get therapist if you already don't have one
what's there to lose?

Stop caring and just enjoy your life.

Really don't want to fuck my mind any further and get dependent.

I walk every other day in the evening. My thoughts just pile up still.

How are they going to make have a normal life? I've never been in a relationship. I'm 26 and it's beyond a joke now.

you have plenty of time to get relationship, become married and have kids if that's what you want

Don't "walk in the evening", just hit some weights, run in the earliest morning, buy a fucking boxing bag and start hitting it whenever you're mad, just get the crap out of it, do some intense cardio in your home if you don't like crowded places. get that black matter out of your chest dude.
I hope this helps.

Push yourself harder user.

This.
You need to sweating like crazy. To the point you feel completely weightless, like you'll float away. It's a nice feeling user. I can't describe it well. You will feel happier afterwards.

isn't your mind already fucked cuz ur depressed and shiz? some drugs (psychedelics) can help u out with that, since whats fucked up in your mind maybe isn't on surface level

How does one raise dopamine levels if he dislike exercising?

Just do things that make you feel better.

Dopamine do shit you like.
Oxytocin get some hugs.
Serotonin eat a shit ton of banana's and chocolate + pills

Listen to music.
Listen to jazz.

I've suffered hypersomnia too because I listened to too much binaural music.
I used to sleep more than 12 hours then still feel sleepy but now I have total control over my sleep time.

Upgrade your room's lighting and ventilation.

the thought alone is depressing as hell

Stop throwing yourself pity party and enjoy it. I wish I could sleep for the next 60 years

By exercising anyway. Do it you bitch. Become too swole 2 control

Coffee is disgusting brah. Liquid of the Gods coming through.

what about tea? I fucking love green tea.

Yeah tea's pretty good. Don't care much for the taste of green tea, though, but it's alright. I like regular tea better.

hey, earl grey is really good too. much better than most other British black teas.

Get some L-5-HTP from a health food store or order online. I'm using "bodyvega nutrition" 5-HTP, 200mg. Shit helps.

Also, curcumin, St. John's Wort, and exercise.

Listening to music can help, and so can playing music if you're inclined. Laughing helps, so find a YouTube channel that has some funny shit and watch. Ozzy Man Reviews is pretty good.

Anything you can do to knock yourself out of the D like an activity you like or just getting away from yourself (talk to other people) is good. I'm in the hole myself and probably going on a full week now. I've watched probably 20 movies in the last week. The one big thing I have to look forward to is shooting rats in my yard at night, but at least it's something.

One big thing is having things to look forward to.

this.

I'd prefer that over being depressed and awake more than asleep for five days

Fucking hell did he get younger?

Do what the other guys said, run until you feel like your lungs are coming out your throat or hit some weights in your spare time. Drop by /fit/ some time and learn how to practice proper form. Don't wanna fuck your back or something doing babby weights. You'll feel more 'alive' after you're done.
It's not going to fix your shit up magically by any means, but it's a good stress reliever and clears your clouded mind of depressing bullshit.

If your worries com in waves do some sudoku when they come. (let/right lobe stimulation changes taught pattern)

If you are suicidal consider doing something crazy/stupid before you commit. Remember you have nothing to lose after your dead.

If you want to be constructive just take baby steps to solve your problems. Try nofap (at least will get you horny).

Me 36, no family, no friends, never relationship. You are not that bad…

Some people just got it…

His life is pretty fucking depressing though.

Shit nigga, that made me think. Maybe he really is immortal and he's forced to suffer through all that depressing shit forever because of something he did in his previous life. Think about it brah.
That's pretty scary.

At the very least Brendan won't have to share that same fate - by this rate he won't have to suffer for much longer ;_;

no sleep. enjpy sleep. how to turn off this niger gif. i forgot

Options>theme>Yotsuba

Poor fucking bastard. I really liked Tthe Mummy too.
I hope he'll be able to unfuck his shit at some point.

Go edit your Hosts file. Add this:
127.0.0.1 i.imgur.com

thats the a bomb solution

yo
do
and fuck

No Brendan, no Mummy!

REEEEEEEEEEE

They stole his legend, he literally has nothing now.

do it for her

the kid that is, not the she-daemon

I'm really waiting for Brendan's redemption arc, shit's gonna be so cash

rip?

disdain.jpg

reminds me of movie "man from earth"

Take up a hobby. When my best friend blew his brains out last year I took up music classes at my local guitar center. Go on craigslist, find some cheapo instrument, then learn how to use it. Learn a couple of songs, and let the emotions flow through your playing. Hope that helps dude.

Simple. Go sleep 20:00, wake up 3:00, eat, do some stuff, go sleep at 6:00, wake up on 8:00. For five days. If you don't recover I will give you $1000.

having a regular routine can help but you're bullshitting with the money ;)

Booze

Of course, but I really want help you. Long ago, people sleep like this (as there was no electricity). No one had depression.

Ah, the hourly "I'm depressed and I'm going to reject every single piece of advice you give me" thread

herbs are good

he's a vampire and his body will never rot thus his soul shall not escape this dimension.

gun

Pull an overnighter
qz.com/849504/pulling-an-all-nighter-could-be-a-temporary-fix-for-depression/

for a movie of a couple of poeple talking in a living room, it was surprisingly good

You're stuck between two paths of reasoning. You can either be defeated or die trying - pick one.

under which one does suicide fall?