Is meme magic the Wired bleeding into the real world?

Are we actually forming a collective consciousness that can affect physical reality? Is there any even remotely scientific way of explaining how the human psyche can affect probability or even matter itself? Because i'm starting to find that the coincidences are getting really hard to brush of.

And how in the flying fuck did Nips see this shit coming 18 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t2f0C
lindaclifford.com/TartanListIrish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, and the japs knew because this shit quite literally older than civilization

The Japanese are like a sister race or something. Maybe ancient admixture allows the archetypes to manifest in them.

Some fringe I found interesting and maybe related:

>Electrons aren’t the only particles to consist of localized vibrations of a field; all particles do. There is a photon field, an up quark field, a gluon field, a muon field; indeed there is a field for every known particle. And, for all of them, the thing that we visualize as a particle is just a localized vibration of that field. Even the recently discovered Higgs boson is like this. The Higgs field interacts with particles and gives them their mass, but it is hard to observe this field directly. Instead, we supply energy to the field in particle collisions and cause it to vibrate. When we say “we’ve discovered the Higgs boson,” you should think “we’ve caused the Higgs field to vibrate and observed the vibrations.”
archive.is/t2f0C

John 1:1 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

already a meme magick thread fucker

REPORT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT FOR SHITTING UP THE BOARD

hey dumbfuck

meme magick is a spooky thing
I see dubs everywhere, guys

Prophecy, did you even watch SE:L?
The Other Side(the side we're on) is overcrowded. The dead have nowhere to go.

So essentially we memed pic related into meta-existence with our collective consciousness?

Pretty much expect Kek isn't evil and doesn't cause suffering because people want a reason why.

No, but he does cause the suffering of leftists for us loyal servants who provide the world with only the dankest memes worthy of a god

I WANT TO BULLY LAIN

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

who the fuck is lain and why do weebs keep posting these gay images?

Get out now

Something something uncertainty principle
Something something Schrodinger's cat.
Something something the observer effect (even in its more conventional scientifically orthodox sense).

wew lad I didn't know I had to be a weeb to enter.

which is the meme world and which is the dream world?

I'm liking those Japs more and more.

I just hope we protect them from China.

The Kerry family tartan is the Munster tartan.
Not even shitting you.

lindaclifford.com/TartanListIrish.html

Probability doesn't come into.

It's simply memes and the knowledge that they exist.

And we see more patterns because that's how we've learnt to see memes. Hence why we see "dubz" more regularly and pay attention to them.

They always existed, we just notice them more.

Alright user, so we have the world we live in, and the "meme world" (astral), through our collective energy we can meme things into happening in this world, and we can create characters in the meme world.

For instance, the stronger and larger the faith base for Jesus is, the stronger he becomes, and the easier he can manifest himself in the normal world. It's the land of thoughts and mind. (ala Twilight Zone) so in this place it's possible Pepe, Wojak, and other memes can reside. (although meme has a much broader definition than just this)

The meme magick portion is using this channeling energy to create things in our world.

This is a rudimentary understanding of the topic though, I've only impeached my basic knowledge.

Some kind of living program meant to fuse the real world with the show's equivalent of the Internet somehow. The closest thing to an explanation given in the show is VR headplugs (which I'm told is more metaphorical) and using magnetic fields or some shit to be able to project dead people anywhere at any time. Lain herself never really does anything other than surf the Deepweb for hours and hours on end. Then she becomes a god-like figure and does fuckall with her powers other than fix the problems her schizoid ass' multiple personalities cause, kill the bad guy who is already dead and use the internet as her personal vacation suite. Really the only reason anybody cares about the show is that it was fun to just watch shit happen and it made generalized assumptions about the Internet that happened to be right, being that it was going to be big and that it was going to take over people's lives.

Lain is popular to the libcucks over at Lainchan because she is both cyberpunk and an anime girl. They "worship" her in the same way as Kek because of the aforementioned godhood and because she got some news guy to shout about loving her on television. Because there's apparently nothing better to worship than a worthless and passive high school girl who's personality switches between "high off her ass", "Asuka from NGE" and "total fucking edgelord".

any of you fucks remember this?

this was one of the first internet memes i ever saw, dial up era

We don't even have purely fun television shows like The Munsters. Everything is pozzed to hell. Look at the happiness on Herman's face compared to the bullshit on Kerry's.

WE'LL FIX IT

Literally meme magic before Holla Forums got their head around it.

On the subject of meme magic, can't we grant each others personal wishes this way too?
Make an image that very vaguely represents what you want, and then other anons concentrate on that without exactly knowing what it is, and you concentrate on images that other anons made, and in the end everybody gets what they want, no?

u remember hitler baby?

Yes Chaim, let's focus on our own personal prosperity and forget about this stupid political nonsense.

No, you fucking nigger, I never said we can't do both. One does not exclude the other in any way.

oh man lol

yes we could, but we need to be serious.
What will you be more serious about, some user getting gf or glassed israel?
Concentrate on the important first, once that is done, we can meme catgirls for every user

Collective consciousness exists within every species. The universe itself has a less dense collective consciousness from aether and deep-space brain radiowaves. Our physical internet just connects the human consciousness more quickly than personal interaction.

So yes, meme magic is real. Kek is with us. And our nipples can't see anything because they don't have eyes. If they did, they would see darkness and how ashamed we are of our nipples by hiding them from public view.

Unless any other memers have their tits out right now because nipples are wonderful things.

We memed our asses into the interstice

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.