Holohoax 'Survivor': Don't vote for Trump, goy!

Holohoax 'Survivor': Don't vote for Trump, goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCA_7KOolPDzcfjauiOHVuNg/about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
twitter.com/Channel4News/status/748528099948519424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this kike not know that children say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning in school?

To ZOG.

Why did they make the kikes swear to in Auschwitz? Stop counting jewgolds?

*what

no you kike. we are not making the US a ghetto, we are getting rid of the ghetto subhumans.

Webm related.

I can't fucking wait until they gas these fuckers again. This time they better get every one of these primitive tribesmen

These fucking people…

So like all those chants the lefty protestors do?

Like the black power salute?

I don't mean to hang a lampshade on the subject, but c'mon, its current year!

THIS IS IT BOYS
FINAL BOSS

THIS IS THE BIG ONE, AND IT'S THEIR LAST ONE

THEY ONLY PULL OUT THE SHOAH WHEN IT'S DIRE

To date, Trump has beaten all the leftist canards:

This wave of attacks has been festering for some time. They have been gently preparing it for months now. Trump saw it coming, that's why he's postured his support for Israel at every possible moment.

But there's too much for them to lose, they can't stop now.

The final boss is about to be revealed!

Soon, the Trump is a zionist shill! Kikes will be BTFO, BTFO of one of the Walls many Taco defense cannons.

so this is how you get eye cancer

GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Can anyone see my comments in the newest section?

All the local jews near me have a Trump signs and outside of their synagogue. I dont understand jews anymore.

yes

Many thanks, I was shadow banned from that gay smosh video

>Tfw that's me

Well done you shitlords

Even low ranking Jews know that Muslims are an inherent threat to everything around them.

That comment section disgusts me. Look at this red cunt

youtube.com/channel/UCA_7KOolPDzcfjauiOHVuNg/about

Twitter: twitter.com/midnightssophie Her twatter

We've already got one Holohoax "survivor" saying he isn't Hitler.

It's an empty gesture to create the illusion of them being on the right side of things now that he's almost definitely getting elected.

It's a lot like how the kikes claimed to have been against the Iraq war, despite having been the biggest advocates for it, and it being fought almost entirely for their interests.

Tattoo parlors in 2016 working overtime creating new Jewish Holocaust Survivors no doubt.

Lots of gems like this

I'm waiting for the day one of those tattoo "artists" comes out and says they gave a "survivor" their tattoo.

I talked to one of them about it and basically he supported Trump since he announced, say what you will about kikes but sometimes they can see what is good for the economy for low ranking jews.

I hope so, user. I hope so.

She's a bong living in Germoney I think. I hope she gets enriched

Israel's current policies are far more similar to Nazi Germany than what Trump has proposed.

Wouldn't it be amazing if more people were able to recognize this brand of hypocrisy?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

Don't count on it.

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

(((Marx)))

Limited time only! 50% off all Holocaust Survivor tattoos!

Can anyone translate this for me? I'm trying to find this commie yids faceberg

Alright I've had enough rage for the day, I'm going to try to sleep. cause more liberal and kike asspain my friends

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Moar like 30-40 million.
Back to the oven el dodgerino.

Oddly enough 11 million was the number I was taught in school of how many people died in the holocaust. They said 6 million jews and 5 million assorted like gypsies and fags.

Theyre celebrating people who look like theyve been hit in the face by a frying pan?

Dat nose…

what the fuck, why is she speaking on "behalf" of germans if shes not even one? and her nose looks big as hell i wouldnt be surprise its jew playing white as they always do when its in their interest

fucking kikes man

He looks too young to have been alive during the holohoax.

Everyone who was old enough to see the rise of nazism at the time and understand what was happening is dead. Any holocaust survivor still living was a baby at the time.

Nice jump into overdrive.

Witness testimony is the worst form of evidence.

k

They lie about Trump and compare him to Hitler, but for decades people on the Internet know Godwin's law.

So this will not damage Trump, it will only make people question the narrative about Hitler.

In the End the public's view of Hitler will become positive and History will be rewritten.

Can somebody post this on the jewtube?

Wow, he's a "survivor"? He looks so good for a man his age, almost as if he was born at some point after 1945.

America wants a wall and wants illegal aliens to GTFO. You can try to shut it down with holohoax analogies but guess what, oven bait? THE NORMIES AREN'T BUYING IT ANYMORE. YOU CRIED SHOAH TOO MANY TIMES AND NOW THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

IT'S OGRE

I guess Jews, like Holla Forums aren't a hivemind. The NSDAP had Jew supporters from what I've read. Jews are a conflicted, neurotic, paranoiac, bipolar and wholly pathological race, they do some inexplicable shit.

Gee, so many newly seen holocaust "survivor" lately. Those nutzies really bad at keeping their captives eh?

If they tattooed him as a child wouldn't the tattoo have been stretched out?

OVEN-BAIT

Take a look at that monolithic hubris

reddit needs a new option tbh

BUSTED KIKE=

The NSDAP made a difference between racial jews and religious jews.

If you became a religious jew for some stupid family reason, then you could renounce your religion and the Nazis were cool with you.

They further made a difference between full jews and mongrels. Mongrels could be tolerated as full members of German culture and society, but they had restrictions placed on them about who they could marry and reproduce with.

My German is shit, but:

Looks like she lives in Bonn and wanted someone to take the train with her to Cologne to go to the fag vigil.

You mean this guy?

Views give them money you dumbfuck.

There was no holocaust. But there will be.

severely underrated post bonus points for only using two words

When will these "holocaust survivors" die off already?

Muh 6 gorillion. How can you not believe in the 12 gorillion? Are you an anti-semite that doesn't believe in the 40 gorillion? 100 gorillion jews were gassed!

Actually it's ad impressions. If you have adblock, they get no shekels because the ads don't load. You could say they enjoy page views / channel visits, but they don't really get anything from that other than better analytics.

If you don't have ublock by now, I don't know what to say.

:^)

i survived the holocaust too
it's called WW1&2
keep your human-sacrificing ways out of my world, roaches
that's what holocaust means beyond the etymological meaning of burnt offering: human sacrifice.
yeah well guess whose religion that is

nice editing cut between
and
well played shlomostein

The final boss is white guilt.

They already are.

This time around, they're going to let the Muslims be faux-genocided, shed their white identities by tanning a little longer, and blend in with the sandnigger society that forms after they wreak absolute havoc on American/European soil.

If they win, that is.

If.

You destroy the approval of shitty pro-gay videos google puts out but you cant fuck the comments and dislike bar of this one? This is one that really deserves to be sunk.

Man, I for one am looking forward to the well aged lampshades and soap.

He looks so young to have been in a WW2 funcamp. Maybe it's all those baby foreskins he's been eating.

Sidenote: I just thought of a great title for a book / comedy routine. "A funny thing happened on the way to the gas chamber this morning…."

I wasn't going to vote
but now I will, you filthy kike. fuck you

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/748528099948519424

wow, meme circles actually has a purpose for a change.

You are a fucking kike shill.

Pageloads are a valuable metric. The media agency sells the advertiser on the concept of eyeballs viewing their page. Makes it seem busier than it is but that doesn't matter because they don't care who gets served the ad.