After the pre-flood civilization was destroyed by the major flood in the year 2300AH, 4300 years ago...

After the pre-flood civilization was destroyed by the major flood in the year 2300AH, 4300 years ago. Only 1 family survived, Noah's family he had 3 sons. each of these sons left to far corners of the world to create their own family to repopulate the earth, each of their sons created many nations. Noah lived for over 900 years at this time.

I ask you, which lineage from this list would make the world a better place if never existed or was wiped out.

Remember that Noah is not Jewish, only 1 line of his descendants became Jewish.

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/184564-scientists-discover-an-ocean-400-miles-beneath-our-feet-that-could-fill-our-oceans-three-times-over
thebirdandthebee.com/news/
religionfacts.com/zoroastrianism
independent.co.uk/news/science/population-change-shift-upheaval-europe-discovered-by-scientists-a6855336.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html
ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/mysterious-10000-year-old-underwater-ruins-japan-00817
thetruthwins.com/archives/the-human-race-is-dying-dna-degeneration-would-eventually-lead-to-the-total-extinction-of-humanity
johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringwoodite
christogenea.org/overview/concise-explanation-creation-jewish-people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have a single fact to back your story?

The bible retard, it is may be politically changed, but the story and history is the same.

also the sequoia tree's back the fact that there was a global flood. there is no sequoia tree that is older than 3,220 years.

sequoia used to litter the earth's surface and now only live in one location.

What civilizations resulted from his sons?

it is explained in the image in op.

Use scientific proof. I don't believe semitic books used to control the masses through unprovable faith.

the bible is not a semitic book, it is a historical book that has some semitic history thrown in.

semitic religion is actually just Aryan religion (Zoroastrian) that was stolen and changed to suit semitic religion.

the history is not changed it is the accounts and lives of ancient people before the jews were even around.

You've been making these Bible threads for a while, I can identify you by your shitty writing skills.

It's likely that the flood was not global but only what was the "world" to Noah.

Noah and his family were white. Blacks don't descend from whites. It's common sense.

Africans and Asians were not in the area of the flood.

Sequoias? That's all you have to prove a global flood. That's really off the wall.

this is my first thread on the matter user.

you do realise floodings occur everywhere all the time

fucking Christkikes

how about you read the image in the first post before you go on and talk about nonsense.

extremetech.com/extreme/184564-scientists-discover-an-ocean-400-miles-beneath-our-feet-that-could-fill-our-oceans-three-times-over

there is an ocean under our earth that could cover our oceans 3 times over. there is enough moisture in the poler regions to flood our earth.

if you honestly belive that a global flood could not happen than you must also belive that an asteroid could not hit the earth and wipe out all life. go on and live your pathetic sheltered life of delusion.

And now you're going to fill up your own thread with replies to anons who don't accept your fringe ideas. I know who you are, faggot.

Fails to explain everything outside of semite land. Clearly who the bible speaks about weren't the only surviving family, but would like you to think so.

Noah's ark wasn't a literal boat. The repopulation of Earth wasn't 1 guy. Yes, Noah lived to be 900, and the great flood did happen, as the result of the end of the last Ice Age, following a pole shift, but you can't take everything from an English bible as fact. Many of the biblical texts originate from the dead sea scrolls, Egyptian mythology, and other confused religious accounts of prehistoric events.

Go read your bible cover to cover, and do it again and again until you can understand your sacred text as one idea. Then read earlier translations, and branch out to other sacred texts.

To answer OP's question, the Canaanites are genetically superior, so that would be Abraham. All semetic religions worship the God of Abraham. Too bad he killed his son, God can be an asshole.

Noah is not a Semite, he is not jewish. noahs son Shem had sons that created semitic nations.

noahs son Japheth had 7 sons that created the fair-skinned -races.

Noah's ark was a literal boat, it landed in the modern day turkish mountain of Ararat.

it may not have been literally millions of animals on the boat, but their genetic information.

Uhh…did you make it to the end of the story?

And Noah was before Abraham by quite a bit.

why couldn't 1 guy repopulate the earth? you seem to not understand reality.

Yes goy, better pay up to get it (((peer-reviewed))) by a (((foundation))) too while you're at it.

Holy shit

This is nonsense. You don't even know about the sixth day creation of the races.

Blacks don't come from whites.

And you are not of his lineage.
Sorry.

You can still believe in the bible if you want to, it's so alluring you might think satan wrote it so I totally get it.

>>>thebirdandthebee.com/news/

They stole it from the Armenians, whom they killed 1.5 mil of.

it does not mean we are all one race, it has been generations and generations and generations since then, each of the sons are totally different from one another. we are different races.

but our roots are the same.

the 3 sons are totally different divergent races.

Imagine if a humans went out into space and they separated and colonized 3 planets, after thousands of generations they would evolve completely different from one another and become totally different species but their origin is the same.

the mongol turks came in the region 1000 years ago, they did not exist when noah landed there. i said Modern day turkish not that it is a turkish mountain.

Again, Noah is not Jewish the first jew was

Abraham, He was a 10th generation descendant from Noah through his son Shem.

100% false. You are an ignorant shill spreading lies.

The bible is full of fiction. Just because it has some references to some real places and things that exist doesn't prove its authenticity. That's like saying The Man in the High Castle story happened because NatSoc Germany existed in real life.

There is absolutely no evidence for this huge worldwide flood you're talking about. Literally all of your proof is based on "this 2000 year old semitic book said it happened".

we have very smart posters, and then the really dumb

You dont want to belive it because you dont want to associate with other races, sorry but it is reality. nothing you do not even your get can change reality.

Could Eber related to Eden?

religionfacts.com/zoroastrianism

How is the first part of his post false?

You're not helping your argument.

Book of Job is at least 4000 years old.
Jesus is 2000 years old. Old Testament is before Jesus.

You Fedoras at least learn the 2x2=4 before pretending to be math bosses. This is anti climatic and you look like the retards in the fedora imagemacros on text aswell.

independent.co.uk/news/science/population-change-shift-upheaval-europe-discovered-by-scientists-a6855336.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192145/Underwater-Stonehenge-style-rock-Mediterranean-Sea-Monolith-served-lighthouse-10-000-years-ago.html

Erhm, 2000 years old is the YOUNGEST part of the Bible.

I don't want to go for Eugenics, but it is tempting sometimes

Genesis 10 King James Version (KJV)

1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.

3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim.

5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

You're giving pearls to pigs I'm afraid. These are the useful idiots Bezmenov spoke of.

you are a perfect useful idiot.

But lets say there really was a huge flood that wiped out 90% of humanity. What do next?

Perfection doesn't exist in this world ;')

Yeah, so some parts from the book, including the flood story, are actually older than that. Like I said, you're not helping your argument. 2000+ year old desert religion books are not reliable.

but since we are humans we strive to be perfect in an imperfect world. You truly are a masterpiece of a useful idiot among non-idiots.

Holla Forums and leftypol pls go
this sounds like 10 years ago some guy who thinks he is smartest of class for reading gods delusion

I struck a nerve. you know somewhere I'm right I guess.

There was a global WHITE civilization before The Flood. The Flood absolutely 100% happened. This isn’t even in question. The Flood is the collective memory of our entire species of the end of the last Ice Age when the glaciers melted and rose sea level by 400 feet, flooding all coasts 200 miles inland. 75% of our cities were destroyed. We basically had to start over.

One family, however, could not have been enough. Noah most certainly DID exist, but genetically it would have been impossible for his family to repopulate the planet alone. That’s fine, because the entire planet sans Ararat was not flooded; just most of it.

Reported for intl.

Nicely memed, friendo ;)

I mean, I don't know about the whole Noah's Ark deal. I think that story actually comes from the Epic of Gilgamesh, which I believe was about the King of Uruk (my memory is very fuzzy) learns about a flood from one of the Gods. I assume that the 10% left would restart civilization. Our species probably almost died out.

Report and hide D&C slide threads

Except the supposed flood, going by the bible story, engulfed even the highest mountain. and that much water would not have caused erosion, it would have absolutely crushed the Sphinx along with every single other structure on Earth by the sheer water pressure. Your story is literally just a copy-paste from ancient Mesopotamian mythology.

genetically it is possible for Noah to repopulate the earth, he also had 3 sons before the flood and they each had wives.

also he lived for over 900 years, his DNA was different from ours, while our DNA degrades over time, his DNA was perfect and intact for around 1000 years.

the chance of genetic defects were minimum.

Biggest doubt is if Noah is a single individual, or name of a surviving kingdom/tribe of the time.

the sphinx is made from monolithic stone, it is not going to be crushed.

these structures were built to withstand the flood and pass on history to the generation after the flood.

It's not 4000 years ago, but the younger dryas meteor strike 12,000 years ago flooded so much of the earth, it might as well have been the whole thing.

I'm thinking that that event was the real basis for the many flood stories, and that the flood story of the bible were confused with the filling of the black sea, which happened around that time period. There's no way a single man and his wife , even assuming they were genetically perfect , could give birth to enough people to fill the earth in only 4000 years. It's entirely possible that Noah was an allegory for an entire nation of people, not one man.

One thing to keep in mind is that people didn't just make shit up, even our stories of today are based on ancient tropes and memes that are grounded in reality in some way. Through allegory and allusion real events can become clouded by the fog of time. There is wisdom and truth in ancient texts.

Every people on earth have flood stories, not some small flood, but global flood.

stop trying to say a global flood is impossible.

Exactly. Also there are stories of a flood in almost every civilization. Can be found in Old Testament, Gilgamesh and even Akkadia if I'm not mistaken.

Something was up. There were also found 8000 year old Shinto sculptures in Japan that were submerged. Possibly from Pre-flood times.

Current scientific data says that we need a minimum population of ~2,000 humans to safely repopulate without problems down the line. If you’re EXTREMELY careful, you could probably do it with 800 or so.

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-oceania/mysterious-10000-year-old-underwater-ruins-japan-00817

On the southern coast of Yonaguni, Japan, lie submerged ruins estimated to be around 10,000 years old. The origin of the site is hotly debated - many experts argue that is man-made, while more conservative scientists insist it was carved by natural phenomena.

The unique and awe-inspiring site was discovered in 1995 by a diver who strayed too far off the Okinawa shore and was dumb-struck when he stumbled upon the sunken arrangement of monolithic blocks "as if terraced into the side of a mountain". The structure sparked instant controversy and attracted crowds of diving archaeologists, media and curious hobbyists, none of whom were able to ascertain its identity.

There was a Flood of sorts. There's evidence all over the Globe.

that is because our current DNA is far degraded compared to people who lived pre-flood.

we are lucky to live to 100 while they lived for 1000 years on average. a typical 300 year old back then would be compared to your average 20 year old.

Would be interesting to have knowledge to analysise fully the DNA of someone of pre-flood times. who knows what could be found.

Maybe some of the hyper borean features that were lost.

jesus christ you're retarded stop posting

KYS

Don't bother reasoning with them. They will grow out of their delusions eventually.

our DNA is degrading after every generation.

our DNA is also programmed to kill us after a certain number of replications.

thetruthwins.com/archives/the-human-race-is-dying-dna-degeneration-would-eventually-lead-to-the-total-extinction-of-humanity

Even if Noah somehow fathered someone not of his race, you are not of his lineage

This thread is not about religion , christianity, Jewish or Islamic or Jesus. it is about history.

Bump and reported for intl.

must be too long for some of you to read.

Also Hebrews =/= Jews

This is a mistake due to KJV

Jews are post Christ and have Torah+Talmud

The timeframe we talk about are tribes where the Torah isn't even written down, millenia left for Talmud, basically at "best" you can call them Hebrews

How? Did some other humans drop out of the sky at some point after the flood?

reported for intl.

Not a mistake, just a failure to clarify the distinction between those who follow the Torah (historic jews; called Judeans today) and those who follow the Talmud (Pharisees; the rabbinical classes; called jews today).

Jews (today) don’t believe in the Torah at all.

If a massive flood that the younger dryas was capable of producing rose the sea level so high that almost all of the world's cities were destroyed, then to those people it would be a global flood. The Himalayan mountains don't have to be underwater for a flood to fuck human civilization so hard that it restarts.

Just about every culture on earth has one. People say it was just a bunch of local floods, despite that a good number of these cultures were from regions that haven't had significant rainfall in thousands of years. Not to mention that the events of 12,000 years ago fit perfectly with what many of the stories describe. A meteor hitting an ice cap would cause massive flooding instantly, followed by months of unending rain.

Our past is far more complicated than mainstream historians claim it to be. Their adherence to their version of history borders on religious fervor. They pretend they know everything that can be known about history, and every new peice of information is either claimed to be a hoax, or is stretched to fit with their narrative. That's why the ruins of Gobeki Tepi were called "greek" ruins of no concern for decades, and when they finally admit that the ruins are ten thousand years old, they claim that "hunter gathers" just randomly decided to build a massive artfully crafted temple for no reason and no prior knowledge of masonry or sculpting.

sea levels cant rise unless it happens world wide, that is how the single ocean works.

Want to know how I know you’re a kike?

The kin of Karl, Jarl and Thrall lived before and after the flood.

Try again.

wew lad

the region of golbeki tepi is actually ancient kurdish territory, the turk roaches will never admit that the kurds had any history in the region.

>>>/christian/

This isn't politics and it isn't relevant.

Get out and stay out.

I guess a few "intellectuals" didn't want to lose their prestige.

But if there was an ice age that ended (consensus), all that massive water has to go somewhere causing global floods. It's thermodynamic common sense, not even needed to go religious, despite synchronity.

But it's denied for fedora agenda.

You realize if just one of our cities in the modern day were left intact they could maintain our civilization and population on their own right?

Well… they did rise world wide. That's what I'm saying. It's pretty common knowledge that the sea levels rose by quite a bit around 12,000 years ago. That's why it's a *global* flood that was experienced by all cultures around the world. The data about the sea levels rising, about the meter or strike, that almost instantaneous change in global temperatures causing the ice caps to melt, I'd all there. The issue is that people refuse to connect any of that to the ancient flood stories.

But why? Is it some sort of big egos?

they want to belive that people from the past were stupid, uneducated and believed in superstitions and people from modern day are more educated and enlightened.

Do you have any fucking idea how the electric grid works, you stupid sack of shit?

Bump and reported for confirmed intl.

I agree with all of that, but too simple.

What if people from past had something better, lets say, higher endurance DNA, or were in evolution more advanced but such was lost in the flood? or had some non electrical tech type that was lost?
Possibilities are endless

They can't fathom the idea.
That's why they disregard the similarities in cultures and all the ancient artifacts built similarly even though they were tens of thousands of miles away from each other; nearly impossible to journey by foot or any means they had back then. They disregard the knowledge that these ancient civilizations had and automatically assume this knowledge just appeared one day out of nowhere. That these old civilizations just somehow knew where all the planets were located with nearly 100% accuracy that was only possible to such extent in the past 80 years. All those skills involved in creating and running a civilization. They think it was all done by trial and error and completely disregard the time constraints and the finite resources. They can't fathom that there is something greater than them in this universe so they refuse to see it. By "it", I mean anything that remotely resembles intelligence that was impossible at that point in time such as architecture and astronomy for example (out of the many).
As far as they are concerned, this knowledge just so happened to pop up one day with no trace of it's beginning.

Even without electricity you nigger. Especially inland like you say. 200mi of the US on each side being submerged wouldn't even put us out of food production, much less electricity. Things would be post-apocalyptic but society would absolutely not restart.

Also, you'd have to believe that this ancient civilization never even discovered plastics, or there would be leftovers.

in the Book of Enoh, it states that people from pre-flood had advanced knowledge. they created the first everything, from musical instruments to technology.

they even had anti-gravity and went to the moon. and i dont know if this is fact or not but had an extra terrestrial war with an alien species or our ancient gods. and a world wide flood was created to destroy them since there were hybrids and giants.

the pre-flood humans cut down all tree's cut build massive cities, practiced cannibalism and ate new born babies because they hunted all the life for food and there was no more food.

I don't know if it's any kind of conspiracy (though I don't rule it out, because our world be crazy), I think it has a lot to do with old stuffy historians and archeologists being stuck in their ways. There's plenty of stories of academics shitting on younger archeologists who discover things outside of the narrative the old ones had set up. Half the time they will claim something is a hoax with absolutely no evidence except their word, of course all the journals and other academics believe that they say.

What said is definitely true, but there's other reasons. A lot of (((intellectuals))) don't want something even tangentially confirming something from the bible, even though they also end up shitting on a whole bunch of other religions and cultures too. There's also this strange belief that if something is a myth it must be completely made up. As if our ancestors were just sitting around making up the craziest stories they could think of.

I see. It questions the cool aid of knowledge only starting to peak in last century, rather than being accumulated work of many centuries if not millenia.

Had Archimedes survived Syracuse siege, maybe we would have more developed mathematics for example.

Assuming you are legit and not just a D&C shill, answer me this things?

Why people see Genesis as the real story of the Creation of the physical world when out of the all book, only 1-2 chapters are dedicated to it?

I bet you can't and it's impossible to do this because Genesis isn't about the creation of the world, but about how the Jews came to be.

Also the entire bible is centered around humans, and more precisely human politics. ( or at least what we understand today to be politics ).

The bible, just like other myths and legends that surfaced around that area, has a very heavy metaphorical and mythological language and can't be interpreted literally. Well it can but as you can see it creates more division than unity.

This is spirit science tier horseshit. They turned off gravity and fought a war with god aliens, but couldn't even breed fucking livestock and ate each other instead? No genetic modification of crops or animals? All this knowledge and they died from a fucking flood? Jesus, get your head on straight.

the bible is actually not whole, the bible has been manipulated for generations. the Book of Enoch was so fantastical to the christian priests that they just didn't want to belive that it was true and removed it from bible history. it was only rediscovered years later in a Ethiopian church.

There's not enough water for it you stupid nigger.

Fantastical is a nice word, complete bullshit written by niggers is closer to the truth.

First one is plausible, archeologists shitting up their area to get their paycheck. All too human.

Second is more complicated. A lot of areas have put tremendous amounts of time and effort to discredit lore the most possible (USSR, masonry, financing of cults, etc) and they likely wouldn't like people to go less materialistic. Also harder to sell and make money in a less materialistic society.

I prefer Eustace Mullins explanation of this whole thing

Short book, only 150 pages long but very interesting though I don't necessarily agree with it all

johnkaminski.info/pages/the_next_chapter/pdf/mullins_curse_of_canaan.pdf

He says the flood took place in the Tarim Basin where the Adamic (White) people lived after leaving Eden located in Central Asia

when you dont give a shit about anything but yourself, and only about conquering every thing, and claiming all life was created to serve your needs you dont go around farming for food. you go out and kill anything in sight and eat it.

the only reason we didn't do the same is because environmentalist made a big deal about cutting down all the trees and forests, today we plant new trees in their place.

Look at deforestation.

The biggest problem about the Bible is that it's seen as a holy book, and not just a at the most most read book. It is a good book, and has interesting ideas, but everything in that book is for a purpose, something much more logical and sensible than just, challenge for the believer from God.

The Middle east (and Egypt) is the place where this mythological style of writing originated. Back then no one cared how grain or dogs came to be in the world but how human society evolved all through time.

it was not written by "niggers" it was an ancient christian church that kept the bible the same instead of changing it like the Europeans did.

well the fact it has survived so many millenias gives it a holy mysterious aura. if bad translations worry you that much, you can always learn latin.

What the hell do you think "society restarting" means? A postapocalyptic society would be one that has been restarted. You think most people growing up in that world would care about technology, history or science? Hell no, they would care about surviving and sex. Within a few generations just about everything we discovered would be lost. The only way to preserve culture and science would be to tell it to them as a story. After a long days hunt , you as the tribe elder would tell a story about about the Internet, message boards, Hitler and facism in a tale that a bunch of people who couldn't give a fuck about any of that would want to hear.

Science , technology, and history are not progressive. There have been many forgotten technologies such as the antikythera mechanism, that could be forgotten about. There's no reason to think that an advanced civilization has to discover everything we have, or that we have to discover everything they had.

No shit, motherfucker. What the hell do you think civilization means? Not by our standards. They had ironworking, tops, and then fell back to stone.

Explain getting btfo'd by water if they can fly to the moon and manipulate gravity.

Also, relatively small populations of humans can exterminate animal groups in just a couple decades, if they were incapable of agriculture and animal husbandry then how did they survive long enough to develop anything?

Reported, faggot.

Is this really how pathetic you are?

Buddy

To be fair the mods suck dick

that is untrue, the middle east was the most advanced region in the world and all knowledge of the world was gathered in modern Mesopotamia.

everything from mathematics to astrology poetry and medicine.

Greeks would send their children to study in Mesopotamia.

but all the libraries and information was burned, destroyed and tablets thrown in the Tigris and Euphrates river when the Arabs brought their Islamic religion to the region.

You're a shill, Chaim.
Deal with it.

Yes. Yes they do.

True. Ancient Greeks also had Steam Engine, the trademark of industrial revolution, but didn't apply it like England in XIX century.

nigger cant you understand? they ate everything in sight. their lifestyle was totally different from how we view and live life today.

I think it survived for so long, because it has truth to it. But that is because of the quality of the content inside it. That's why all along history people tried to control the ways of understanding the bible. We might very well have just scraps, and the rest destroyed to hide the truth.

But despite, everything what we still have access to is still valuable enough.

There's a whole bunch of stuff like that. They had batteries in Babylon, superior cement in Rome and a bunch of other things, and that's only the stuff we've discovered. That's not even mentioning the knowledge of astronomy that rivaled our own , that ancient Sumeria had. I mean shit, they knew about the procession of the equinoxes, something that took computers for us to figure out.

It's an extreme amount of manipulation of the theory to fit the "evidence". You have to believe that the cities were built solely out of things that decay to the point that no trace is left (certain ancient ruins made out of rocks and shit have lasted that long but somehow these mythical cities did not). Your'd have to believe that literally everything other than three or four cherry picked stories from the old testament were passed on and nothing else. You'd have to believe they were simultaneously advanced enough to meet your claims and primitive enough to be wiped out by sea levels. Your'd have to believe they discovered magical technology that we can't, yet somehow managed to miss a few of the most pivotal discoveries like plastics that were pretty fucking easy to discover in the first place. The list gets longer and longer the more you examine it. Every supporting theory creates another two additional contradictions.

one person invented flexible glass, and was executed by the king because the king thought it would devalue the value of gold.

If they ate everything in sight without breeding or growing more they would be extinct before they even hit the iron age. If we did that today humanity would die out. It's impossible that they both did this and somehow developed technology that is so far beyond our own that they basically performed magic and fought god aliens. It's scifi nonsense.

Look at history. Whenever innovation blooms somewhere, new technologies or discoveries appear and at the same time new art. Mesopotamia might have had mathematicians but it also had writers.

I'm sort of baffled and in a way we know nothing. But at least we know a little more than average snob profane "euphoric" contemporary man.

Archeology on 10 000 years old remains needs some easing up buddy.

they breaded in to the thousands, they had so many people that they couldn't get enough food for them all so they eventually cannibalized their infants.

Cains decedents, tubal Cain created the very first city named Enoch after his son Enoch.

they created the very first technologies and were masters of technology.

you can find ancient artifacts hidden inside lumps of coal, which would have been created by pre-flood tree's falling to the bottom of the ocean and turning into coal.

This happened all the time in history. Things that could really help mankind are pushed aside because it "upsets" the status quo.

Sort of product of collective conscious experience? Or a God of sorts?

This is a iron rod in India, it is rust proof. its manufacturing is a mystery.

Bump.

I hate to tell you it has rust on it

counterbump

I can see the rust. It's right there.

Reported for proving you’re intl.

Well, accepted there were steam engines in greece (invented), analogue computer (invented), albeit not massified. Batteries in Babylionia aswell, and flexible glass in Sumeria.

Biggest issue is, what about electromagnetism as a concept? Was it really only found in XIX-XX century? Never found before?

All you have to do is pick up a magnet a make it move near copper.

Get your eyes checked, then.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_pillar_of_Delhi

Can you stop using intl as a buzzword, you're devaluing the accusation.

Cities and population centers are almost always built around coasts and rivers. If the sea level were to rise , it would destroy most of it.

Stone is a whole lot more resilient than the stuff we use today. 1000 years from now, there will hardly be anything left of your everyday city, but stone monuments will still be standing.

There are a shit ton of myths and legends about a glorious golden age in the distant past. It's another damn near universal trope.

What's so hard to believe that a civilization took a differant route than us? A lot of your issues are coming from thinking that whatever they had would be similar to what we have. The idea that we are superior to our ancestors is blatantly untrue when talking about society and culture, despite leftists claiming otherwise. How do you know it isn't true about technology as well? There's a few great inventions that we have made, such as the internal combustion engine, industrialization, computers , and the printing press, but for the most part we aren't all that advanced. Most of the things we have today , people of the past already knew about. We just streamlined it all.

The Ravings of a Jew: The Book.

None, he didn't exist. Humans can't live 900 years, that's retarded.

[citation needed]

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
gas yourself, my man

A global flood is impossible. You have room temperature IQ.
The possibility of a global flood and an asteroid strike are completely separate, one is perpetrated by some shitty 2000 year old semite book, the other is perpetrated by evidence, logic and statistics.

Oh, it was a spaceship from god, amirite?

I thought that was the entire point of the Adam and Eve story?

Impossible, this alone is enough for me to discard the entire book.

Because a book said so?

Now there's a real retard.

wasn't that crap supposed to happen when Nirbiru was supposed to hit the plant on 2012 dec 21?

enjoy your fiction

because retarded impossible faggots on a retarded impossible ship can re-construct animals from genetic information, rite? And how did they keep it from decomposing and breaking? You know, like DNA does, even in living things.

Both didn't exist.

yey we are all inbreds

thanks for the info chaim
Truth does not fear trial.
stop right there, you're retarded. Alright, now continue.
stopped reading, you get a ticket to Auschwitz.

reported for faggotry

are you retarded? where is your proof? Gas yourself.

Source: Anus

thanks for your input schlomo

Your source is your trustworthy anus, amirite?

for an iron structure created in 402 CE it is amazing structure. there is a lot of salt in the air there is only a thin layer of rust.

The guy is saying they built machines that reverse gravity and they fought a war with god aliens. He literally said they discovered all technology.

the rust on this structure on the lower half was created when people used to be able to go up and touch the structure thinking it gave them good luck. it used to be totally rust proof.

they later on constructed a fence around it to protect it from people touching and eroding it.

We have IDs, and easy to hide your efforts.

This. I sometimes wonder if better civilizations have existed, maybe with less electronic tech but time eroded most of their proof of existence.

I mean imagine there was an all out nuclear war. Maybe there could be no evidence on planet earth that Humans ever lived here.

You cannot into lore m8. Cryptology =/= claiming Godhood

test

Fuck me the server ate my post.

I wish I was this delusional

I'm 85% sure that was a legend

The idea that we are less advanced than our predecessors runs directly counter to the idea that they didn't have a large number of the technologies we have today. They were more advanced but never discovered plastic? Never put anything into orbit? Never left a trace of their existence on the labs, never carved anything like Mt. Rushmore, never landscaped on a large scale like we do today? All these things would be detectable today, yet they are not there.

It also contradicts the idea that rising sea levels killed them. We have a good chance of surviving that right now with our technology, yet they couldn't? Also, they never settled anywhere inland with their technology, even though we have?

Lad, we all love our otherworldly nonsense but come on.

Read the post that I was replying to and the other posts by that ID in this thread. Do you think his story is sane?

That's not how this works.
Reported for confirmed intl

You are completely retarded, you were surely a mistake. Your creation was riddled with mistakes, from when the condom ripped, to when the attempts at abortion failed and you were still born. But don't worry, once the day of the rope comes, we'll euthanize you painlessly. Go on and hide me, I wouldn't want retards reading my posts anyway.

The opposite would be true. There would be such an insane amount of evidence that the Earth would never be the same again. It would be impossible not to notice that even 10000 years later. It could even crack the planet in half or knock it out of its orbit, good luck eroding that shit.

good job mods

Why? Because if we have it, and are advanced, everyone will discover it while advancing? That doesn't make sense. It's not like we had a lost of technologies to discover, and just went down the line. If plastics were never invented, or a practical use was never found, we would still be advancing without it.

Who's to say they never did any of that? There's plenty of monuments and ruins that don't really match their supposed age, such as the Sphinx. There's no telling how many things we think are natural, that could have been crafted by someone else. What would our canals, artificial lakes and earthworks look like 10,000 years from now? Would our descendants know it was us who built them?

Also, you really aren't grasping the 10,000 years time scale. How many years will it take before every satellite falls back down to earth? What would a modern city look like after a collapse, even if continuously inhabited, 10,000 years from now?

Or could literally vaporize the planet earth, leaving a conspiracy theory for ayy lmaos that a planet was formerly there.
And this is considered possible, but a great flood after Ice Age is over isn't? give me a break.

Probably civilizations had technology cycles that were lost despite their non total falling. But left some proof behind.

PS- assuming civilization started developing at 12 000 years ago, and great flood was 10 000 years ago, that's a 2000 timespan of civilization development that was lost and we only get a few things in the meanwhile.

Imagine what was lost both in culture/technology or even DNA.

Yes, at some point if you want to continue down any possible path of technology you need certain inventions to progress. Plastics is one of those technologies. They could not have ever become more advanced than us without plastics, it is simply impossible.

It would look like the ruin of a modern city. Also you'd need to add that our ancestors never discovered America north of the Mayans, seeing as there are no comparable ruins here.

Any object we put on the moon will be there in 10000 years. Even if hit by a meteorite it would leave remains that never decayed. Orbiting material could potentially stay there for millennia depending on the orbit and assuming it isn't hit by anything.

Op was banned for /Christian/ even though the thread is not about Christianity but of our origins. Its nice to know free discussion is banned on Holla Forums unlesd it is about what the mods want discussed. Have fun you jews.

Why do you think the fact that extreme use of nuclear weapons could damage the planet itself somehow makes you half assed ice age theory true? Go back to the meteor theory, it made more sense

Why not both?
I'm pointing to society who accepts nukes blowing off earth as totally ok but god forbid ice age theory as being highly hipocrital and having an (( agenda )).

we have (( INTL )) in our moderation infiltrated. nothing new.

Gas yourself.

are you shitting me? You're absolutely retarded my man.
[citation needed]

source: my anus

this is a new degree of autism

Is this (((your))) first day? Mods didn't even delete his thread.

Accepting has nothing to do with it. An ice age ending would not cause global flooding for any long period of time, we aren't in an ice age right now and sea levels are nowhere near global flooding. Meteor theory at least made sense. It would also mean these mythical ancestors lived in -100 degree ice age weather for their entire civilization's existence. Forget flooding, they would have died of heat stroke from modern day room temperature.

Funnily enough, you can't refute what I said without using the fedora meme.
10/10

Sorry but I had to study thermodynamics. At the time I loathed it, but seems it was useful to deal with disinfo people like yourself.

missed this memes

What is it with insane people and bullshitting about thermodynamics? Don't you mean Hydrodynamics you fucking nigger?

There isn't enough water to cause the flooding you're talking about. Even our ice caps mostly melting wouldn't cause it. We are not in an ice age right now, and there is not enough water present to flood Earth.

we're talking about 12 000 years ago.
next time you try to appear smart and not disinfo shill, learn the correct verb tense, might help a bit, who knows.

Holy shit you are retarded. Over half of the water on Earth disappeared? Where is your fucking source? Saying "it was a long time ago so you don't know" isn't a source.

But banned everyone with opposing views so idiots like you can talk and be the only source of information wew

You didnt read the thread did you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ringwoodite

I take it you don't know shit about ancient cultures then. The Babylonians and Sumerians knew more about our solar system than people in the 18th century.

[citation needed]

Whatever man, just keep believing whatever stupid shit you want and trusting fat old academics who haven't been in the field for 40 years.

It could've been anything from a spaceship, a satellite, a genetic data chip, or a hole in the ground like the elite atomic bunkers. The point is that Noah's collection of terrestrial species saved the animals we have today. Ask yourself why he didn't save the dinosaurs, dragons, Atlanteans, Aliens, or neanderthals.

Adam and Eve is a metaphor for how Earth, as the Garden of Eden, cast out humanity once they ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge. And the serpent that told Eve to do so had legs and arms and linguistic capability. In fact, God's revenge to the serpent was mutilating it's limbs and forming a snake, to explain why we have snakes. The truth is, when Reptiloid DNA and Human DNA mixed, so many different species were created that we had to kill most of them using a 'comet'. The reproduction of humanity wasn't after it dwindled to 2 people, just a fewer amount than the previous population.

Okay, go throw out your bible then. When Humans existed at a higher consciousness, our lifespan extended for centuries. This was during a period of great psychic ability, where the pineal and pituitary glands were softball sized and formed a vesica piscis consciousness at the base of the brain and top of the brainstem. A lifespan extends exponentially. Centuries ago, our ancestors lived to be 30-40, whereas Jesus lived to be 118 because he existed at a higher consciousness.

No, because every global mythology references the same great flood that wiped civilization clean. Again, this was the end of the last Ice Age following a pole shift. Architectural ruins and relics everywhere from the Mediterranean, the Easter and Hawaiian Islands that made up Lemuria, to the Bermuda Triangle all indicate civilization in places currently underwater. The great flood was real.

Thanks, I try my hardest.

You're thinking of the end of the Mayan calendar, which indicated the end of several million-year celestial cycles. Nibiru's still far away, but we'll notice it's astronomical appearance when she comes around.

I read your Torah too. pretty great stuff there. Too bad Hebrews aren't Humans, dirty jew.

Also, why are you here shilling for or against religious fanaticism if you can't care for the biblical account of history? Can't you go eat foreskins or something?

Also

Are you convinced the Ice age never happened, or that if it did, we're still in it because the Earth still has ice? What's the argument here? I could actually have mental retardation and take no offense to this whatsoever. Please explain because if the Ice Age never happened, how did humans migrate to the Americas prior to viking conquest and European colonization? I'm dying to know.

Son stop talking. There was a lot of work put into the 'canon' collection of texts for the Bible, and this was done in a Romano-Hellenic world that valued history, truth and detail.

To make a long-story short; those texts regarded as Canon in the Catholic Church, and later in the Protestant Church were regarded as such due to investigations which sought to trace the books back to their original sources.

Just because a book is not included does not mean it is not relevant or true, it simply means at the time it could not pass the necessary tests for inclusion. From a theological perspective it may be argued that God did not desire people to have that text due to its errors, or perhaps because it was largely irrelevant.

What good would it do us if every historian was like George RR Martin and simply described the smells, textures and tastes of food? We might still be able to re-create the same kind cakes that our long-deceased ancestors munched upon; but we'd likely have no concept of democracy, religion or medicine. Sometimes its good to leave out some irrelevant details that people might otherwise obsess over; it does not mean that such texts are 'false' but they might well just be distractions.

Regardless what you've said is pure rubbish. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I wonder if that's what we'll do after we kill every other species, nuke the planet into an irradiated shithole, and ruin any arable land.

The Romans watched Venus and Mars mutually destroy each other first hand. Hindu mythology of vimanas and other star wars tier fuckery actually make me consider if the Earth was previously a battleground for extraterrestrial conflict.

>(1)

Why do Humans still argue over whose spiritual text is correct? Isn't it obvious every sacred book loosely describes the same prehistoric events? Debating the same millennia-old conflicts again and again over and over is about as dumb as squabbling over the same landmass and resources. We all live on the same burning, sinking ship of a marooned, deserted island we call a home planet. You think our separate subspecies could at least get along to navigate our own stupidity.

And what validates Catholicism or the protestant reformation moreso than Mormonism or Enoch texts? The Jewish pope Francis? Martin Luther who wanted a divorce instead of an indulgence? Who the fuck cares.

Why are you here. Can't you go banepost or fish for dubs on s4s. Atheism is literally spiritual infancy, and your fedora memes belong on cuckchan and r/atheism

None of what you said has any bearing on what I said.

The texts are regarded as cannon because they passed the tests. The tests involved such things as discovering who the original author was, seeing if the events documented aligned with witnesses, that kind of thing. You do not have to believe them, but there is a reason that certain texts were included and certain were excluded. There was no 'removing cause it was too fantastistical' or any of the other BS you proposed. They had a method and you can read about it today. Look up the Church councils.

And what the hell does >1 have to do with anything? Grow a brain faggot.

who has the right to say what happened in the past was real and what was not real. why would they write about giants and such for no reason.

The Hebrews where white, the original judeans where white, the flood was not global & the original Hebrew does not say that;
christogenea.org/overview/concise-explanation-creation-jewish-people

the oils from your hands are highly corrosive given time.
God damned delusional christcucks are pros at big talk when they don't know what they're talking about.

No, because 1. I’m not doing that and 2. Kill yourself immediately.

Nah, try again.

Reported for intl.

If you idiots have no idea what the hell you are talking about, just Shut the hell up to save yourself from embarrassment.

why do you think museums dont allow people touching their art exhibitions.

Because people have filthy hands you fuckwit

We wuz Jews

Jews are not judeans u tard, keep shillin'