Hey everybody I'm the dumb, loud, obnoxious, (((racist))) white guy you're supposed to hate, foil to the smart...

hey everybody I'm the dumb, loud, obnoxious, (((racist))) white guy you're supposed to hate, foil to the smart, (((tolerant))) asian guy and black demi-god, produced by (((HBO)), a liberal propaganda channel filled with jews, (((radicalized))) blacks, faggots, and other assorted garbage, please hate me please, I'm the dumb loud white guy.

I can agree that schools are fucking up white kids, KIDS.

No kid is (or at least should be) watching Westworld. You should be concerned with Disney and Nick, not with stuff for adults.

That's not how the echoes work but I appreciate your sentiment.

She's giving him fuck-me eyes.
I'm an openly racist /fit/ white nationalist and black chicks throw themselves at me. Non-whites crave domination by a fit Aryan. It happens so often I'm starting to think cuckposting is projection.

SAD!

What do you even do all day? apart from shitposting on Holla Forums like me

sage negated

what does sage mean?

it's sargay you fucking newfag

No one really supports Drumpf (check the polls) except edgy kiddies. It's a meme.

um excuse me are you trying to meme?

Ya those two characters broke the show for me. I could deal with Meave at first and that short technician discount Ellen Page character isn't in the show all that much, but this fucker is just some infuriating pandering to cucks and women and his interactions with Maeve dial it up to 11.

(((HBO))) thinks white guys should just deal with it because for decades other demographic groups had to deal with unflattering "stereotypes". But, the truth is… they're right. I'll probably keep watching their shows and seething.

NEVER EVER
be president

dont cuck yourself like that m8

Said a incresingly nervous man for the 7th time this year.

Just end me fam. I'm just a boring white guy. Can't wait until my mixed race wife's son's generation takes over, and then white people will be an empowered minority as well.

I need to speak to your supervisor

Oh look! It's the same picture that you ALWAYS post! No cherrypicking there! HONEST!

Meanwhile in reality (pic related)

Oh shit! Anarkiddies with airsoft guns!? Whatever will we do?

Hey CTR-guy, you shouldn't use the racist anti-semite frog when you shill for your dying candidate.

drumpfbergs still mad

The same polls that said Hillary had a 90% chance of winning the election?

Top Lel.

DRUMPFCUCK, DRUMPFCUCK, WHERE IS YOUR BUCK???

I still love the fact that the bitch hides her face in shame.

Are you fucking retards just cycling through 2016 memes over and over or something?
This really is the worat, most retarded board on this site.
Is this what happens when there is absolutely nothing interesting on TV or in theaters for Holla Forums to discuss?

I'm actually binge watching some stuff so I can make threads Also yeah pretty much, this drumpf guy has been going for atleast over a year now

Are you perplexed?

It's probably Holla Forums

It's not even the same drumpfsperg, it's clearly some fag trying to keep the faggotry alive after he left.
Haven't you noticed that his posts are completely different?
It's a collection of faggots that don't know when to let something die.

Never change Drumpfling…Never change.

Nah I realise that, especially since he's not that funny. Drumpfsperg atleast had something of a mixed bag approach - you never knew what you were going to get. This is is just "If I keep posting facebook memes and saying drumpf that'll make them mad" meanwhile it's just boring

Be real, why are you still doing this?

Because he's autistic.

Isn't this the same thing you fags tried to do with gamergate? That went well.

Isn't this the same thing you fags tried to do with WW2? That went well.

Fine, I'll stop. Enjoy your bigoted hugbox, I'm out of here.

Okay

Isn't this the same thing you tried to do with
China
USSR
Cuba
And countless other fuck ups, and counting?
Oh wait but it wasn't true communism was it?
So if I were you I'd at least pretend I were being ironic.

Good no one ever wanted you here, wannabe Sudocuck.

Well, this time we'll have more guns while all you have are shitty fedoratier """"memes"""" and a media no one watches or believes anymore. Good luck.

Cuckworld is such a shitty show. Only watched it because of Hopkins but it was like the creators kept trying to turn viewers into cucks.

oh my god just fucking let it go already. there's ONE FUCKING SCENE where you see a black penis, and you're still triggered about it six months later

I repeat: just fucking let it go already.

lol omg… lol oh my god….. lulz

I won't hold my breath.

Ebin!

:-DD

How karla doing?

I love how proud an accomplishment that a regime of literal theft and murder managed to last as long as it did. It took the entire of Europe and the US to put germany down and if it wasn't for the Japs attacking pearl harbor the US would have let Hitler do his thing. How much do they pay you? Is it really worth the constant roasting you and your faggot accomplices get for spouting your nonsense when it wasn't asked for?

[UNSOLICITED OPINIONS AGAINST LOGIC]

That's how easy it is to undue your idiocy. Please leave.

ebin indeed

I just binge watched the first season of this. All the white characters are the interesting ones. As for this guy in particular, he has that pasty nerd look that's extremely hateable. The is an uninteresting pushover used solely to drive the plot forward. Bernard's actor kind of blows but his tweest makes him an interesting character I guess. Maeve's arc was boring to watch except the initial awakenings.

Honestly I didn't get libcuck vibes watching this show. It wasn't even that degenerate considering the context nor did I see any great number of names belonging to (((them))) in the credits. I really don't get your complaint, OP. It's a good show.
Also,
fucking why
thankfully Armistice's actress is a pure Norwegian qt

If you didn't argue like a complete simpleton someone might actually take you seriously.

Is this Holla Forumss recruiting technique these days ?
Spam other boards as much as possible in the hope that people will be annoyed onto their side ?

Neo-marxists are not very clever people, they think if they just insult whites enough commie utopia will come.

Wew

A pack of low faggots with airsoft, wow! this is what you call intimidating?

k, bye

Hey antifa, why do you have to hide your face?