Mel Gibson is a racist. Are his works tainted by his racism or are they separated from it?

Mel Gibson is a racist. Are his works tainted by his racism or are they separated from it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YZQ9j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

libs are so seperated from reality they think niggers are somehow superior.

You probably haven't seen the latest John Green video then

smuglouis.jpg

Racism makes everything better.

Where's the antifa and mainstream media that Larry sided with while retaining his autistic sense of superiority?

Lol what are you rambling about?

I cry everytiem :,(

Lol Butthurt

Well she did dodge an oven.

lmao i couldn't imagine having this low of an IQ. Are you white?

Yee

How is Apocalypto racist? It's just a movie about tribal war and slavery. War and slavery happen in white countries as well.

mabel is cute

I think we all know the answer

now I have noticed hollywood does not like mel

but they do like holocaust movies

so how about we compromise and mel makes a movie telling the true story of the holocaust

then everyone's happy

Deal

It's going to be a very short film.

Cause it made it seem like aztecs were primitive savages and the spsnish were the civilized liberators. My mexican friend hates this film

Wasted trips

Report your Mexican friend to ICE.

(checked)
Why? The Aztecs were fucking savages. Cool savages, but savages. I'm a spic and I can admit it, why can't anyone else?

Shitcanos are not well known for their knowledge in actual facts and logic
Plus didn't the guys from Apocalypto worked/ran from the last remnants of the mayans/Mayab dwellers?
And the aztecs were almost gone, by that time the Mexicas had already taken control by coups, hence why Cortez had literal jaguar commandos at his disposal because they were still mad as fuck
Everyone was a savage back in the day, except these ones didnt have metalworks to brag about

No real spaniard came until the 1600's, the conquitadores were tough moors kicked after the bureucratic Reconquista shenanigans expelled them from crucial places

Good question OP.

My personal stance is that I give no fucks about who made it. When I go to the movies, I go to be entertained, not to signal my approval of the artist's values or actions.

haha
you're not too bad tbh. just keep your faceskinners out

She's had the face of an old lady since she was 17, but yes. She is cute.

Apocalypto is a master piece.

Yes.
No.
Passion of the (((christ))) wasn't.

The audacity of these kikes

I don't mind. I welcome it.

His racism is purely artistic in nature and his works are markedly improved by it.

Those are Aztecs in the film by description. In reality degradate Mayans did not exist and do not exist. Specifically because Guatemala is the most part of the original Heaven, garden of Eden, and Israeli sanctuary. Self-evidence does show that without a affixed polar outline to the map of our earth world is not differentiable by the whole of itself so I do believe the separation between marks, ideas, and recent culture is indecent in this case. That does show that Mel Gibson is a piece of shit. By the way the Star Wars saga is sort of concurrent with this "movie" so I do believe my mein.

Most of us are ironically racist, Mel is too, look at the phrases:
"Oven Dodger"
"Raped by a PACK of Niggers", a PACK
"You got the jew curse"
Shit like this is just funny

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Keep telling yourself you're not alone.

Well it depends what you mean by racist, modern use of the word I am racist, 1776 not so

Sorry low IQ subhuman here. Are you saying central america was the garden of eden and not israel?

No. His movies are elevated by racism. It is retarded political correctness that ruins today's works.

MAD MEL IS AT IT AGAIN

Yes.

lol just saw this scene. mel put a native american naz in his movie

WTF I LOVE MEL GIBSON NOW

user, I have been looking for a thread on this pic for a half-hour is there one? Reading it shows a thought-process surprisingly close to Memetic Warfare.
archive.is/YZQ9j

Does he deny that the Aztecs practiced slavery, war against local indians and ritualistic sacrafice?
Wait, I thought that the Spics were only in movie for like 20 seconds. They didn't liberate shit.

Mel is against Imperialism, his own words. Imperialism is when the resources and agencies of a large society are projected on others and used to enrich an elite within it. The monarchies of Europe would fit that category ie. Bravheart. The ruling class of the Aztec Empire would've no doubt been disgusting and his film displays that. Jaguar Paw's small tribe at the beginning is a simple and good people, taking care of each other and the land then hunt in.

Wasn't the movie about Mayans and not Aztecs?
Either way, here in Mexico, Mayans were considered a bunch of enlightened folks who just loved their astronomy and who were considered peaceful. Then they started making discoveries that they were both astronomers and bloodthirsty savages.
Even today, you can find water caves that may have a couple of human skills there, and it is said that the odd, pretty aqua color they have at the bottom is because they painted the victims in aqua dye, and dumped them into the water caves, and the dye made the caves look that way.

Enriched.

Mayab is not Mexico, go away from Yucatan you filthy mexica cunts
Same with the Sierra Madre land