Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

archive.is/b09W6

>A group of 17 Japanese Muslims, mostly from Middle Eastern and North African countries, decided to sue the Japanese government for infringing on their constitutional rights.

Snowden still confirmed for massive faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dsMvz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
wsj.com/articles/japans-push-for-traditional-ethics-teaching-sparks-debate-1451261437
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good for them.

Their Muslim population is so small that the surveillance program will likely be very effective, unlike in the West.

Based Nippon.

Further proof Japanese are honorary aryans. In b4 that extremely butthurt gook shows up again claiming all asians are the same as his dog-eating countrymen

Muslims get fucked!

they have every reason to be, the japanese translator for the satanic verses was murdered by a paki

Any Holla Forumsacks from Japan here?

What's the political situation in Japan looking like?

Only a buttravaged nip bitches about gooks in threads where gooks arent even mentioned

Is Japan the only bastion of sane human civilization left on this fucking earth?

Found the gook

Honestly fuck Korea and fuck China.

I really see where Japan is coming from when it comes to those faggots.

natsoc larpers need to get this idea out of their head. Hitler respected the Japanese, and any other race, for maintaining their heritage, values and genetics. The Japanese don't need to be Aryan, that they're genuinely Japanese is more than enough.

Doesn't honorary Aryan just mean "not a fucking subhuman?"

That gook did some savage asswhooping on you, huh

Keep up the good work Nippon. Show those mudslimes who's boss.

based Japan

Snowden sort of has a point, but you know its the same faggots who let them in who complain when you do surveillance. If they wanted to keep their rights they shouldn't have let in a bunch of inbred goat-fuckers who are inimical to liberal values.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

could glorious Nippon establish a colony for gaijin like me to be ruled over with such wisdom?

based

At the very least they would tell you something like: 日本語を習ってください。

Sounds good to me. I imagine they'd provide opportunities for learning, like school or something. I'm already studying on my own, so that'd be swell.

Reason being, there is more respect for someone that took the time to learn than for some faggot that barges in like he owns the place.

Some areas of Kanagawa around Yokohama can feel like that sometimes, unlike Tokyo where it's just tourists. There's even a tiny section of Yokohama where Aussiefags live.

Of course. As it should be expected from persons entering a foreign country long-term or permanently.

Goddammit Onii-chan.

FUCK OFF PREC

This is very true. I live out closer to the country in Kanagawa, but when I go into Yokohama it is like that. The good news is that most of the foreigners in Yokohama area are fairly respectful. The situation in Tokyo is not the same. When I first came to Japan I used to like visiting Tokyo, but over time I really hated going. Mainly because of dealing with the asshole foreigners.

The worst is the military people. Now, that isn't to say all of them. Most of the time I don't notice the military, and the Air Force folks are generally great. I just hate being out if a large group of drunk Army or Navy dudes are walking around.

The West needs to take notes. Liberalism has absolutely eroded any critical thinking, and has in fact disguised said initiative as a feelings-based substitute for logic. I can only hope that the Overton window will soon shift. Good luck to Japan and her people, somehow fighting through the cancer of globalism is inspiring.

Lucky bastard. Takes me over an hour drive to get up there and do my innawoods bushcrafting.

Yes, foreigners living in Kanagawa have, for the most part, a good reputation. I also hate going to Tokyo for the same reasons, and only go when invited to a dinner or BBQ. Last time I ventured into one of the popular spots I came across 2 drunk Somali niggers hobbling around an icecream stand populated by children and handing out flyers.

Yes, Satan. That other user doesn't understand the meaning.

Why would you want to be enslaved by slanty-eyed hivemen? They do this because it's efficient, and it doesn't interfere with their passions. White Flight = Jewish Delight.

China?

The dynamic in Japan is interesting, and from my personal experience, half of the foreigners I've met are white men (but also some women) that have moved here with their families for work/professional reasons. There isn't decent pay for many whites in their homelands, for a many number of professions and trades. Sometimes it's just that simple.

You'd be a fool to think that Mongoloids are not all bug people. They do what's best for their species. There are several species of Bugmen, and they come in a variety of hues, from muddy brown in the Fillipines, to the pale yellow in Plastictown. Some are hiveless, like the Tuvans and Mongols, while others are so deep in the hive that they actually seem to be attached to its concrete walls, like the Chinese.

When they're content with the work these foreigners have done for them, they'll throw them out. It's not a steady source of income, and I doubt the hours are any good.

That is so fucking awesome.

Shut up loser.

Ya waili! Its another Nakba!

People generally give Japan more credit than it deserves. But this is a pleasant surprise for sure.

See, bloody hell. Why do they even let complaining-tier muslims in in the first place? To accuse the Japanese so directly as Mohammad does is not a particularly Japanese thing to do, so it's clear that Mohammad is himself an immigrant, and not one that meshes well with Japanese culture. And yet they fucking let him in? Come on Japan, either be cucked or don't be.

That's fine if they kick us out, it's their country and we're their guests. I'll wish Kek's blessings upon them and leave with no ill will.

If you bother reading the article, Mohammed Fujita is a Japanese convert.

The fact that he converted makes him worse than subhuman. He is pure gutter filth.

Japan's a ZOG country and still occupied with America military based like Germany is. Japanese don't control their own country.

Nice D&C Chaim.

Wait, gooks aren't Japs? I'm confused. I thought chink was for Chinese and gook was for Japanese. Is gook for Vietnamese then?

Korean.

Nip = Jap
Gook = Korean
Chink = Chinese

OOOOOOH, I fucking hate Koreans. Everyone I've ever known has been a rude arrogant ungrateful prick. Fuck those gooks. Nips and Chinks are pretty cool though, at least the ones in America.

Then why go? You'll never get the money to live a decent life. I bet they pay better there than they do here, when they send their corporations overseas, but even then, it's never a permanent job, you could have a contract but never an actual, secure job.

I don't think they're that bad, the bad/Jewish ones are in Korea.

all non-whites must either be deported or killed

Nah, man. My neighbors are Chinks and they are the nicest people on the block.

Gooks are Koreans.
Nips are Japs.
Dinks are Vietnamese.

Still not sure how to feel.

Redpill him on the Jews.

commit suicide, you anti-white cuck

While a society must always be made up of one cultural and ethnic group otherwise conflict and incompatibilities between peoples will surface but I think you heavily underestimate just how hard it is to actually commit a genocide
Not to mention to how much more expensive it is than simply sending them off

He's an okay guy, don't let the fags and shills discourage you.

I work with a pretty cool korean dude.
Normie-tier, but he loves guns and thinks Trump should win the election.

Actually, he's the one who convinced me to get my gun license.

Will do, and thank you.

I never said we should advocate for genocide, but if they refuse to resist deportation, they should be killed. We can't make exceptions

seamless deportation would be ideal, but that's unfortunately unlikely

sounds like a good guy

still has to go back though

I must have just had bad luck with 'em then. All the cool Asians I've known have been mainly Chinese.

Settle down, you autistic fuck. You can be neighbors with someone without mixing your bloodlines. They're by far the most decent people in the entire neighborhood, they aren't loud, they're kind, and they exchange gifts. The type of people you can trust.

Ironic. That meme his headband is chinese.
爱国=love country

I've gotten paid well, saved well, invested well. It's what you do with what you've earned that matters. By the age of 20 (I believe) most nip females have saved up something like 18-20k. Now compare that with the debt-ridden populace of the West.

It's also the quality of life, user. My white children get to attend nigger-free schools, and live nigger-free lives. Why would I want them to attend, or interact with, Mohamed and Jamal at Martin Luther King Elementary School? Be indoctrinated in a (((social studies))) class by some jewess etc.. Even prep schools aren't good enough these days.

Fuck off Satan.

Fuck off

Them being good people has no bearing on whether they should stay or live in a white nation. All non-whites should be sent back to wherever they came from so that us whites can reach our full potential as a people united by racial identity and free from foreign racial influence. All non-whites are a liability. See

nah. Eat shit.

I think it's a japanese guy who converted to Islam.

Top kek how can I imagine a Japanese Muslim

Somebody help me

I mean they already have kamikaze and seppuku

Provided you make something like the agreement made for Jews to return back to Israel from Germany, I don't see why.
You shouldn't expect such a process to just happen over a week or any short period of time
When they are told to leave, sooner or later they will all leave, if you give them economic encouragement then it will be sooner
If you use force they will scatter and it will be later, not to mention all the pointless suffering you cause in the process to your own people and international criticism you get.
Killing is not an option unless we are speaking about smaller groups of people.

I'll tell you a secret
Most Asians are actually Chinese

愛国 is Japanese, means love of your country.

Japan resisted Christianity as a religion and only adopted some European cultural elements. They will certainly resist a shittier monotheism like Islam.

Well I hope the majority of non-whites will have some sense and realise when they are not welcome and decide to leave (given proper economic encouragement of course). All those who refuse to leave no matter what, however, will eventually have to be forcefully rounded up and deported, and if they respond with force, killed for resisting. I don't suspect this would be a large percentage of the population, but there are bound to be a certain percentage of stubborn motherfuckers who need to threat of violence as encouragement.

Allahu banzai!

disgusting.

General Tomoyuki Yamashita didn't get unlawfully hanged by the Americans for this shit.

Fuck off, weeb faggot.

Typical brit cuck 'civic nationalist'.

Kill yourself unironically.

He actually looks like a Kazakh.

That's some real disgusting shit, m8.

I'm fine with only a few of them living here as long as our birthrates aren't below replacement level the nips can stay but the shitskins have to go

Looks like some steppe mongol. Lots of Mongols did convert to Islam a long time ago.

nips are good, in a few decades when designer babies are a average mans thing the japs and presumably all other asians will start to adopt white characteristics

that's still racial cuckoldry, you faggot. The moment you let any amount of non-whites exist in your nation as anything other than a guest, is the moment you destroy the racial element that defines your nation. When a Jap can claim to be an American just like any white, you've destroyed the vital racial element that is necessary in any nation, and you begin the long drift towards full race-blind egalitarian faggotry like we have today. If you make exceptions like this, you're just opening up the door for more non-whites decades down the road when these "based nips" have children on your soil who feel entitled to the civilisation your race has produced, and thus try to destroy the racial aspect of your identity in order to incorporate themselves into the greater definition of the nation as a whole.

We cannot risk going down the same path. All non-whites must go save for diplomats, tourists and those on temporary visas for business-related reasons.

Yeah, in their own nations. Not in any white nation

I agree

Don't make them full residents, make miscegenation laws, and take only the best that they have. the Americans themselves got their space program off the ground by transplants from another nation

what, with designer babies man kind can become greater in but a few generations.

I don't want to brain-drain Japan. Who else will make my animes???

gooks
like they've been doing for past 3 decades

lel

Tatars in Lithuania

It's completely unnatural, the outcomes are unpredictable too, as research on this would be impossible without the guardians or the persons consent. Not to mention you would allow doctor Goldberg to select which genes your offspring may have.
It's completely removed from nature
You want good offspring? Get a good wife and teach your children a healthy lifestyle.

Dr.goldburg will be a pile of ashes by the time the technology is reliable and in use.
I don't see anything wrong with improving mankind through science or magick

What, this shit?

Nips have nothing to provide we can't foster in our own populations. I have no interest in importing foreigners who will later demand their "right" to remain due to their "contributions to America". They can do whatever the hell they want back home, but none of them should come here under any circumstances

Yes, a white nation called Germany, you fucking universalist moron. Whites are okay in my books, not nips or any other non-white.

that QUALITY was animated in southeast asia

Optimism leads to dissapoinment
The outcomes may be very different in comparison with the facts we may have at the moment. Before such a thing is viable or acceptable to do it would take at least a century as you or they will not know what sort of defects may arise from it.

"Animes" should have tipped you off that I was being a bit facetious.

I suppose we could do animal testing first, nignogs would do anything to be whiter.

Now who's being a universalist user?

I know user

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Ah, you're right. That's something of a relief.

sure just read ED credits
the korean names are all in roman alphabet instead of kanji
MADHOUSE loves to outsource bulk of the work to Korea

I don't see gook names in any of the anime I watch and I don't watch shit.

stop being disingenuous, you fucking moron. Germans make up a very sizeable percent of the white population in the US, have contributed enormously to the furthering of our greater civilisation, and share something with us that nips simply will never share - a common race with which a common identity can be forged.

If you can't even see this, or you refuse to acknowledge it, then maybe you should consider lurking more.

Oh stop user, thats like saying the Slavs are entitled to the achievements of Germanics simply because they're white Europeans. You're American aren't you?

What makes the japs so based? They went through the same shir Cuckmany went

He believes there's some kind of European brotherhood so he must be.

Americans aren't too bad but it always cracks me up when they say things like that.

I think slavs are entitled to something for Tesla. Surely you understand a great deal of different Europeans have come to America and contributed greatly.

If you want to say

then reject everything a non-X has contributed.

Apparently madhouse does do it a lot yet in comparison to how much credits go to actual Japanese you can't really say gooks are making it.

That's called globalism and is no better than what communism does.
True nationalism would be the preservation of all different European cultures and the encouragement, not suppression, of their differences.

Japan may be under the thumb of the US in many ways, but their defiance of globalist pressures has been consistent. They dont give a fuck about modern egalitarian values and they deflect UN resolutions left and right.

Probably because they dont like taking orders from the cucky South Korean gook in charge of it. South Koreans are pretty much the Jews of the orient and Japan's greatest cultural/social threat.

I wasn't putting one above the other. I was simply saying Germans can't take credit for what Anglos did and Poles can't take credit for what Germans did simply for sharing the same race

Fair enough.

There is a huge difference in mentality and culture when you compare Czechs and Russians or even Poles.
Their linguistic origins may be shared but those people are different.

Yeah. Some companies may outsource some of the bitch-work but by and large don't make or decide anything.

No it's not. Jesus Christ you're a dense motherfucker
It's me saying that Germans and Slavs still belong to the white race, and thus successful integration of both these groups into a single society with a greater European identity is both feasible and perfectly legitimate. The same cannot be said for anybody outside of our race.

Where did I say this? Stop assuming bullshit that isn't true. All I'm saying is that some kind of unified European identity for America is perfectly feasible, not that one currently exists for Europeans in Europe. Don't be an idiot

And I didn't say this. Quit your pathetic "tee hee Americans are so silly" circlejerk and actually address what has been said, not what you've made up to strawman.

user… you're doing it again.

There are a lot of different Slavic speakers out there and vary hugely genetic-wise thanks to mongol and Turkic/Arab invasions (and Gypsies), but also between other Europeans. My background is the same as Tesla's (although I wasn't born there) and it's pretty insulting to put all people that share a root language under a single umbrella as if they are all the same. And speaking of the Balkans: they all hate each a lot. In fact they would get along with Asians a lot better than each other.

Whites are not a people and are not interchangeable, just look at Russians or Poles in England or even the same Russians in the Baltics. European peoples have had many feuds between each other and many of us still do not trust even our own neighbors. Teutons can get fucked We are all very culturally different as well, as opposed to what you seem to think.
White is not a culture, it is a very broad term, if anything Americans can be white for lack of other definition, but Europeans are fine without a single identity.
Also you seem think that nationalism and love for ones own people means hate for others, why?
I always put my people above all but I don't hate Italians, Poles, English or even Arabs as long as they work and live in their own countries and do the nationalist thing by preserving their ways.
While I do not consider them brothers blind hate for 'subhumans' is pointless

No It's not called globalism or communism and doesn't resemble it any way. I'm talking about forming a common white identity FOR AMERICA, you dense motherfucker. Not in Europe.

If European cultures want to exist in their own unique form, then all power to them. But they should keep it in Europe in their respective nations. If they come to America, then they should be expected to leave that all behind.

The American white identity is really no less legitimate than the "Italian", the "Swiss", or the "Spanish" identity, since none of those nations are constituted of a single ethnicity. The only difference is that that the American white identity incorporates whites as a larger group rather than various regional ethnicities such as in the case of European nations. What I'm proposing is not the same as globalism or communism by any means, because I recognise the existence of race, and acknowledge that it was the white race as a whole that has contributed to the creation and propagation of European Civilisation, which I wish to preserve.

Not an argument

Oh, carry on then. I'm almost sure that's not what you meant at the start though.
No need to get so defensive either, I'm not attacking you.

Although now that I think about it you're asking a lot out of your own people, A heritage or culture is not something they would easily give up on in favour of another, more united one unless force is to be used, which they would obviously not go along with. Americans seem to be very proud of where their grand parents or ancestors come from.
Although if that is what you want then hell that's very similar to what your government was trying to do and still is perhaps trying to do even today. To create a common American identity.
The only difference is that they include blacks in this, yet I think you are worrying over nothing because of them since people who are too different create culture that are still separate from the majority.

Yes, and when the come to America they should cease to be Russian, polish, or English in their identity, and become American, which includes a white racial identity. Whites are largely interchangeable in the case of an identity that doesn't rely solely on a single European ethnicity, granted that a very heavy emphasis on integration is enforced. I agree that in the case of specific European nations integration of other European ethnicities is unfavorable, due to the fact that each culture is unique to each specific ethnicity, but in the new world, it's a different story.
I never implied this. Stop putting words in my mouth. Europeans are very different culturally in Europe, but with a heavy emphasis on integration in America, the close similarities between us on a racial level allow for successful integration and the creation of a common identity. This cannot be said for non-European ethnicities.
And the topic never had anything to do with Europe. It was always about America's white identity. white itself is not a culture, but to deny the existence of a greater European culture/civilization is both wrong and disingenuous.
How did you gather this from what I said?
Again, how did you arrive at the conclusion that I have "blind hate" for "subhumans"? I don't "hate" any group of people other than kikes maybe. I do, however, recognise other groups as competitors, and others as indeed inferior to my own race.

I assumed we were talking generally before, that's my fault. Yet erasing the different identities that Americans hold is also a very questionable thing to do. Perhaps instead of erasing those cultures you could split America into regions where they are predominant? in any case erasure of any culture no matter how similar it is to another, is unethical in my opinion
Well you seemed to express anger and hatred when you talk about anyone but yourself and your dream to create one American identity.
Hell you just seem like a very angry person from the way you write.
Are you perhaps a cop or have served in the military?

Americans can retain connection and pride to their roots within Europe, but they should cease to be exclusively "Irish", "Russian", or "German" when they come here and decide to settle in our nation. They should become American in both identity and spirit, and as I said, that includes adopting a larger white identity that isn't beholden to any specific european ethnicity and culture, but is still racial in nature and founded on our larger civilisation ans struggle throughout the centuries. There's nothing illegitimate about this, it's simply a way of forming a common bond between us white Americans.
Yes, this is correct
Wrong. Our government today is trying to actively destroy our race and turn us into a hated minority in the nation our people built. There is no greater racial identity being formed by any means. If you spend any time lurking here you should realise that.
Except a multiracial "identity" is wholly artifical and anti-nature. Blacks will never belong to our race, our civilisation, our larger racial history and struggle. There simply is no valid identity that can be fostered between whites and blacks. The largest degree of integration and unity is within racial lines. America was never meant to be a propositional multiracial nation. We just held our nose and let the blacks stay.
The death of my race in my own nation is nothing to worry about? The displacement of my race in my own nation is nothing to worry about? The existential threat to my civilisation is nothing to worry about? come on now.

well you don't watch lotsa animu then

user I never said make nips citizens. I said use the best they have to offer (scientists, engineers, etc) and further your own nation with what they give you

It's because the credits are overwhelmingly Japanese with the occasional English words like "ufotable."

Koreans do not have a significant role in developing anime.

This is called multiculturalism, which I reject fully. I have no interest in dividing my nation for the sake of preserving the cultures of people who decided to come to our nation. America is not split along these lines either like in Europe. There has been significant interbreeding between whites in America. I disagree with you on the "unethical" part. I think the erasure of foreign cultures is a necessity, and the integration of immigrants their duty. If they do not want to become one with us, then they should stay back home.
I express anger for those who repeatedly misrepresent what I say. It's just late and I'm tired also

And I outlined why this is a potential problem. Why can't we produce our own engineers and scientists? We've gotten by just fine for centuries already without nips shipping in.

and yet everyone goes batshit mad whenever QUALITY pops up
remember Dragon Ball Super?

Even Toriyama hated that shit.

top kek you took the alphabet bait

Good. Snowdon is such a retard though like damn. Those leaks, of shit we already knew and only retards denied, were the only good thing he did.

Oh hi weebcuck, how's Kojima doing? he knobbing your beloved Stephanie Joosten alright? mmMMm u luv it when jap men rape yer white wymynz

But I'm studying kanji and have known for a long time already that Korean characters look distinctly different from Chinese ones.

It's just been open on my desktop this whole time but I just can't get to doing it.

typical waito piggu

Okay, Myung.

if you're so well versed in japanese then that should've been a common knowledge for you

step up your game in east asian matters, son

The main argument was that Koreans have some massive role in creating anime not that there are 0 of them working on some anime. They don't write, keyframe, create, voice act, conduct scores, or any other significant role for most of the stuff that gets made, only remedial work is ever outsourced if anything.

then why is japan ~99% Japanese unlike Glorious 60% America and Merkel's Maniacal Europe?

Yet they can do this just fine, so it looks like that excuse no longer holds any water for Germany.

When 99% of worldwide terrorism is carried out by muslims it would be retarded not to keep an eye on them.

I never said that
you're the one who interpreted that way like a retard
they do most of the workload, as in drawing all the frames between the key frames.
this ain't some motion-tween western shit, every frame is hand drawn.
SOMEONE must have drawn all those frames.
Freeters are too expensive especially with tight budget
other east asian animators? they're willing to work with little money but their quality is guaranteed to be shit
gook animators? they output 130% quality from the given money.
literally best bang for buck

China is already doing the testing for us.

They should just ban them.

I see why they don't though: their (((allies))) in the liberal west would flip their shit. No one wants to risk all the resources of the Cathedral being brought to bear against his country.

So they try to moderate. One day I hope the nations of the world realize that international leftism doesn't have the strength to do what it did to South Africa and Rhodesia back in the day. That old monopoly on global power is fading, especially with the rise of the Russia-China axis.

But it's good to see the Japanese at least are trying. We should try harder.

Do you RTK? I can't stand the idea of just grinding shit out on paper. Stories a much more fun.

piecing information together is not your forte, huh?
I expected better from someone who seeks to represent his race in the best possible manner

Did the jews try to control their media and entertainment like they have the west? My guess is no but I don't know that much about their media honestly.

You also claimed every frame is hand drawn when more and more CG is being used.

You're painting with a wide brush here and I'm not buying it.

Dayum son you rekt him good

Really? Were you just lurking and following our conversation for two hours?

Hyperbole doesn't mean anything.

keep digging your hole and showing everyone that you know nothing about what is being talked about here

was CG widely used in 80s and 90s?

CG in japanese animation doesn't automate anything, rather CG just makes every procedure digital

Use of CG doesn't change the fact that lotta manpower is needed to get shit done in japanese animation

nice double dubs for you too

Unlike you I know my place and let the knowledgeable ones talk so I can learn from them instead of spouting my ignorance

This is standard japanese culture 101

They've only taken a few dozen, then stopped it completely. Most of their muslims are Japanese that converted to Islam, though I have no idea why anyone does this.

Yes user, everything is outsourced. You still haven't proved that anime is made by your countrymen. A few screenshots and bitch work being outsourced because Koreans will work for cheaper doesn't mean that they've "made anime for the past 3 decades." Disney also outsources to Asia, are those gook cartoons too?

Keep moving your goalposts like this and you'll be in the Auschwitz soccer field in no time.

Gas yourself along with your ape president, ta.

What? "Statistics"?

Ew, that sounds racistly fascist.

Besides, facts don't matter, only feels matter, and only the feels of fear could motivate this response goy.

I can show you endless amount of proofs but you don't even have the needed background knowledge/basic skills to actually interpret them and understand

you can't feed the baby solid foods when the baby doesn't even have teeth

I ain't giving you baby formula just to prove my point

the fact that you don't even know how the industry is run here to begin with makes you unqualified for an equal treatment of discourse

you can flaunt your petty kanji graph as much as you want but that won't mean shit if you don't know how protocols are handled in here

perfect

now every time some leftist claims it's unfeasible to surveil the mudslimes, just reply
'if Japan can do it why the hell can't we?'

Regardless of your delusions, the final nail in the coffin is that Koreans don't equal Japanese. If all of Japan disappeared tomorrow or stopped making the things they make, anime would be finished along with it. No facsimiles made by Korea or any other country would be able to approach it and match what's attractive about it. The essential ingredient is Japanese people.

I know already that Koreans love to try and jew the Japs every chance they get by claiming they did this or that, innovated this or that, and so on, just like you're doing in this thread. Go home Kim.

you can't even tell which name is jap and which name is gook
what makes you think you'd be able to notice when a nip jew cons you into buying nip products when the manufacturing is done in china?

I'd take that post seriously if you actually have the ability to discern what's jap and what's not jap but since you don't, have a cute loli

she's telling you to go homu waito piggu

Not particularly effective as leftists view Japan as racist.

its already been subdued and long ago that … so they dont need to intervene, Japanese is an extremely mixed bunch and the result is numerous mental disorders even teeth problems and overall funky bone structure, thats why when you look at S.Korea, Japan and other East Asian countries, they need absurd amount of plastic surgery, mixed race = bad bone symmetry in the long run

Boeing (Planes)
Miller (Beer)
Heinz (Ketchup)
Trump (Golf)

Buthurt Polack

How dare you forget Poland.

remove kebab, kick korea-somalis, chinks and burgers out

Top Kek.

Stop enabling cuckery

This is autism on a level that I actually admire. This is the kind of autism that could conquer the galaxy. And when they finally take the homeworld of the xeno scum they will plant a life-size carboard cutout of some random, flavor-of-the-month sci-fi anime girl instead of a flag. I may not live to see it, but it is beautiful.

I honestly hope Japan joins the Russia-China axis.

US is utter garbage nowadays.

For they have this idea of a pet nigger or pet spic who contributed to the US therefore everyone is to bend over to their code of conduct. Japanese should be weary of US, with all this talk about universalim. The least thing we need is people like that in charge Japan's supply lines or any other Asian country supply lines. I say China build its navy muscle and handle it for all of us.

Fukkin saved.

I think not.

It's japanese. aikoku = patriotism

Japan never even willingly gave women the vote. The US Occupation had to force feminism on Japan.

For a Japanese specific slur, try 'nip', 'tojo', or 'jap'. If you're not sure of race, 'slant', 'zipperhead', and 'slope' apply to all Asian races.

But aren't there basically zero 'Japanese' Islamists? They don't let them in anyway, why would this be of much concern to them.

They are mostly doing the low skill tedious busy work when stuff gets outsourced to them.

That doesn't make any sense.

>Czechs to Russians or even Poles
That is actually a bad comparison in particular. Slavs are best thought of as a spectrum. Czechs, Slovaks, and Poles within the Western group are very, very close to each other, with the r1a1 haplotype dominating and the languages mutually intelligible. Then you have weird outliers like Kashubs or Lusatians, who got Dutchized/Germanized and don't really fit in, though the first ones have historically tended to be big on Polish patriotism despite the cultural differences. The East Slavs and the Western ones are closer to each other than to the Southerners, but this is mostly due to the Hungarian invasion in the early middle ages. What is now Hungary was once populated by a mix of proto-Croats and proto-Slovaks, look up Blatnograd.
Also, I disagree, I can readily understand any Slavic language other than Bulgarian (long story, but basically it has a grammar more like Western Euro languages, with pronouns instead of cases, because it arose due to Turkic khans adopting the peasants' language and not really knowing how to), the reconstructed pantheon of gods is the same all over the Slavdom, and we all wear tracksuits and squats. We also are the youngest sub-family of the Indo-Europeans. Overall I think that our cultures are very compatible with each other and, were it not for the blood feuds and political bullshit between us Ukraine must be partitioned and so must Belarus, a Slavic union could work better than the EU, at least.

Bulgarians are Turkic, not Slavic.

Japan has a lower plastic surgery rate per capita than the US.

The US is not that powerful, now they have to open their pozhole.

e.g. US went out of the woodwork to threaten Britain and UK left EU anyway.

it's because they consider ugliness such as malformed teeth and bent calf "cute"
they have a warped standard of beauty when it comes to 3D

Sure are a lot of angry chinks in this thread~

Yeah they basically dished it out to anyone who acted civilised. Didn't mean blanda upp, just meant "you're alright".

It's over. Jews win.
archive.is/dsMvz

Japan’s first ordinance to deter racist propaganda recognized as hate speech came into effect Friday, enabling the city of Osaka to publicly disclose the names of groups engaged in such activity.

The Osaka city assembly passed the ordinance in January following confrontations in recent years between anti-Korean groups holding rallies and those opposed to their activities, especially in Osaka’s Tsuruhashi area and Tokyo’s Shin-Okubo district, both known as Koreatowns.

The ordinance defines hate speech as communication which defames and aims to exclude a particular group based on race or ethnicity, and disseminating such a message to a large number of people, including via online transmission.

this will deter all the normie netouyos big time.
if they get doxxed they're insta-fired from their jobs for "disturbing the harmony."

White races have crooked ugly ass teeth too. I guess you've never seen the english.

I was gonna diss the english too but they deserve at least a month of diss-free treatment considering what they've pulled off with brexit

There's been demos against that law tho. Also they wil never stop 2ch from being politically incorrect.

2ch is under 24/7 surveillance from the NPA
every IP on 2ch is on tight leash

All I understand is *moonrunes*ttekudasai. Kanji seems to be scary.

No shit, they did manage to assassinate the Japanese translator for the satanic verses.

AAHAHAHAHAAAA

It seems that way but look up RTK and it you'll find it surprisingly less so.

Islamic faith is a fucking illegal activity, what a fucking moron!
Their prophet was a fucking criminal, deport Jews and Muslims NOW!

Germany is more important than Japan, and the doctrine was to let Japan be strong after the war to stand against the USSR. The strongest and most powerful of ZOGs concentrated and still do on Germany, just like back then when the overwhelming majority of US war effort went to fight the Third Reich.

Stop being a subhuman, Pedro.

Gook = Korean
Chink = Chinkanese
Nip = Japanese
Target = Vietnamese

Japanes can’t do shit, they are still under the US boot.
DPJ Hatoyama promised to shut down, relocate Futenma Base, short time after becoming prime minister he had to publicly apologize to his voters, not possible.

Any German Chancellor so far we know had to sign in secret a secret paper “Kanzlerakte”, copies to be send to the western occupation forces.

We only know about “Kanzlerakte” because the former aide to Chancellor Brand divulged its existence in an interview, but he didn’t tell us about the content.

Disgusting, he truly dishonored his family name

pic related

second pic related

Just a little reminder: The Japanese goverment is way more based than most european/white goverments.

from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

from wsj.com/articles/japans-push-for-traditional-ethics-teaching-sparks-debate-1451261437

So, yea Japan is way ahead of us in their uncucking.

Godspeed Nippon Kaigi, may you succeed in your restoration efforts.

You make it sound like a bad thing.

BASED AS FUCK
Some European parties can get away with criticising muslims or immigration but if you would touch these kind of subjects in the west you'd pretty much destroy your own career.

"m-muh (((political dichotomia)))"

kurwa pls

BASED NIPPON

Choose one

cant stop laughing

Mnemonic memorization doesn't really work for me, since there's a buttfuck load of sentences to arbitrarily memorize based off of arbitrary radical symbolism that may or may not even apply depending on which Kanji is in question. I'd rather skip the roundabout method and bruteforce the scribbles instead. I got a lot more milage out of rote memorization of individual vocabulary than I ever did learning through radicals. RTK definitely isn't a surefire method for everyone.

It's almost like Islam itself is a demonic religion that actively causes destruction wherever it spreads. Would you fancy that?

I'm torn. I don't think you deserve to go there but we certainly don't need spineless faggots like you here. Good riddens to bad rubbish, tbh.

….sounds like a muslim

ordinance is not law tho.

Based Japan.

Snowden confirmed for limited hangout, coupled with propaganda?

Kamen Rider is getting worse with every season.
The last good one was Faiz and the last actual funny one was Den-O.

Will the Jews push for racial diversity in those shows?

Snowden sounds like a cuck.

You think that's on purpose?

wait what

Winspector ftw

The bulk of the allies attention was focused on germany because they were closer and more familiar to everyone involved.

"group of korean residents" aka korea-kikes powered by international jews.

An Osaka-based group of Korean residents filed a complaint Friday with the city of Osaka against those who posted footage of hate speech rallies and offensive comments online.

The move comes as Japan’s first ordinance to deter racist propaganda came into effect the same day, enabling the city of Osaka to publicly disclose on its official website the names of groups or individuals engaging in hate speech.

False. The headband says "爱国" which is chinese. Japanese is "愛国"
爱 = Chinese
愛 = Japanese

Wow whites really cant read moonrunes

Wow it's fucking nothing.

Terrible news. Japan would need a terror event to truly turn public opinion against muzzies for good.

Moneykikes cry Shoah, despite being a dominant financial and political entity in many countries.
Mudkikes cry Nakba, despite being a dominant demographic and religious entity in many countries.
Maybe someone should just give this extinction they seem to want so bad to them?